River Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your dad was hit a couple more times. He had killed most of the machine gun crew with his charge and the team killed the rest. My Daddy ran to him and he was still breathing so he bandaged him as best he could and dragged him to shelter. The rest of the Cong rallied and they were taking casualties again. Dad checked Jim again and found no pulse. He joined the others. They were going to have to pull out. Another man ran and checked your father and came back and said he was dead. They team finally made it back to the base. The team members wrote your dad up for a Congressional Medal of Honor, It was never approved and ended up snarled up in paper work. My Dad got the Navy Cross and three Purple Hearts for that action. When my dad got out of the hospital he went to Orange Springs and saw your mother. She was not doing well. She had two small kids. He comforted her and ended up living with her for about a year and a half. Then they got a letter from the Navy saying that your Dad was still alive and was coming home. They decided that they couldn't do that to your Dad, your mother was still married to him, he was Billy's and your father, and he had suffered enough. Dad packed up and left. He met my Mom about a year after that and I came along a year or so later. They were all still the best of friends. My mom didn't know, and your Dad didn't know. Somehow your dad found out and went crazy. He threatened to kill both of them. He blamed every thing on Daddy. He finally calmed down and left your mother for several months before he realized he still loved her and came back. He would still never forgive Daddy. That is the whole story as I know it. I don't think your dad ever got the medals he deserved."

I didn't want to think about it anymore. I wanted to think about my new family. I wanted to know more about Penny's father but I would let Kitten tell me in her own time.

We were going to drop Penny off at the Gordon's in the morning and go shopping for a engagement and wedding ring set. We planed to vacate my apartment in town. I loved the country home anyway. Kitten would take my BMW and I would drive the Dodge diesel pickup from now on. I used it most of the time anyway. I would transfer my business office to the new place. We planed to get married in about three weeks at our new home, just immediate family and of course her five friends. All of my employees and Dave and Jill would be there too. I rose from the hot tub, we dried off, and I carried Kitten to bed.

Our loving was much more relaxed, not as frantic as before but just as enjoyable. We took our time and thoroughly explored each others bodies. I don't think I missed kissing and tasting a square inch of her beautiful little body. I loved every bit of it. She did the same to me. When we were finished I was so aroused it didn't take long pleasuring each other to arrive at mutual and simultaneous orgasms. We slept in each others arms. Heaven.