River Dream

Story Info
Falling asleep and being visited by an aquatic myth by the river.
934 words
4
8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cryoliss
Cryoliss
3 Followers

It was a bright morning with clouds in the distance and the forest swaying in with the zephyr. Pafin was dressed lightly in shorts and shirt, hiking along enjoying sights of nature while keeping track of time on her watch. A while in she came across a river with groups of trees scattered along the shore. Pafin walked down to a shaded spot underneath a tree, with the flowing river at just an arm's distance away. The water was cool but not cold, she removed her sandals and relaxed her feet in the river.

The hike left Pafin winded as she wasn't much for them. Leaning back on the grass she did enjoy the exercise that was granted. The grass may have been too comfortable as she was starting to doze off. The wind picked up and obstructed the tree's branches, alternating shade and sunlight into her eyes made her even sleepier. Eyelids becoming heavy she slowly succumbed to sleep.

Pafin awoke after a napping for what seemed a while. She yawned stretched her arms all over sides like she was making a snow angel. Her hand grazed upon something. She turned her head and found a young man in a black diving shirt staring into her eyes. The man introduced himself as Pisces and wondered if she was alright with sleeping while her feet were in the water. With grogginess slowly subsiding Pafin sat up and found to her surprise that Pisces' lower body was a long black fin.

Pafin figured she must still be dreaming since a merman came up to her. Thinking that it was all a lucid dream she rolls into Pisces and settles herself next to him. She stares into his eyes that were filled with question and pulls on his shirt and kisses him. The merman, Pisces, came into a silent shock as his eyes widened but slowly fell into the depths of emotion as Pafin's tongue met his. Pisces broke contact with her lips and started kissing her neck. His hand slid up her shirt and softly caressed her breast making her moan in pleasure.

Pafin, unsure of how to pleasure her partner, could do nothing but stroke his hair and caress his skin. However, to Pisces all that mattered was maintaining her ecstasy. Ceasing the caressment of Pafin's breast he stops kissing her and stares into her eyes. Pisces then rumples up Pafin's shirt upwards revealing her beautiful and sensitive mounds. He then he slides his hand down and into her shorts and inserts his middle finger into the sweet slit, making Pafin shiver and clench onto the grass and soil.

Pisces proceeds to pleasure his exposed partner, taking it even further when he tweezes Pafin's nipple with his free hand, and flicks away at her other nipple with his tongue. His finger thrusting in and out of her slit she hardly contains herself from writhing around. An uncontrollable Pafin grunts and squeals as she finally reaches her climax. Pafin settles down breathes calmly. She gazes into her lover's eyes and caresses his face, marking him with a little dirt and grass as proof he didmade her happy. Pafin cuddles into his arms and body, then slumbers off again.

BEEP BEEP BEEP...

Pafin awakes to a large beeping noise. The alarm on her watch was active, she quickly turns it off. Pafin looks at herself to see that she is dressed, but still feeling sexually relieved. She dissappointingly blushes to the thought of having a wet dream out in the open, thinking about a merman who pleasured her. Looking around for her sandals she finds only one of them at her side.

She looks all around for the other sandal, but something catches her eyes. The grass next to her is flattened all the way to the edge of the river. This time Pafin looks cautiously around and tries to notice some other things that may be out of place. On the tree a word was carved, possibly with a random stone. "Town" was carved in with an arrow pointing up, in the path of the flowing river. The day was starting to end, and so Pafin carefully walks back home barefoot.

The next day...

Pafin set out in dressed in similar fashion but with a jacket, shoes, and a cap from the previous day. She knew that the river flowed into the next town but she never visits there. Pafin was biking on her way and with her single sandle in a bag. She was eager to see if her dreams were real.

Arriving into town she became worried as she had no idea were to go. Pafin's worries were dissolved as she remembered to start by the river. She rode through and found it, and started following the flow. Pafin soon came upon a line of shops and excitedly looked for clues. One clue was one found when she came upon a shop that sold mermaid fins that could let a person swim while dressed as a mermaid.

Pafin sets her bike next to the entrance. She enters the shop and sees various mermaid fins for sale. Approaching the counter she saw her missing sandal in a display case. A smile was appeared, but Palfin was unprepared for the person who entered the shop after her. Not as a merman, but a man, Pisces appeared with a feeling of expectation. He lightly apologized for not being the dreamy creature Palfin would have hoped for.

Palfin shed all but one emotion. She rushed towards Pisces and kisses him caring only that he wasn't a dream.

Cryoliss
Cryoliss
3 Followers