River of Sweetness

Story Info
It was a late Thursday afternoon...
5.2k words
3
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late Thursday afternoon and she was working on some paperwork, trying to lessen the pile, when across her computer screen came the words SWAT. Her soft pink lips upturned immediately as a fantastically euphoric feeling ran through her body causing her skin to tingle from the word and its meaning.

She immediately responded, "hello my Master. Hopes Your day has been well so far".

He responds, "Yes pet, it has, but knows it shall only get better once I've returned home. For when I return, I shall find my sweet slut waiting for me as I require of her and I'm thinking of giving her a sweet surprise tonight."

Her body flushes with heat as her hips unconsciously roll forward slightly.

"Yes my Master, Your slut shall be waiting for Your return."

She then glowed and smiled brightly at His next words, "Good girl. I'll be home around 6 pm."

"Yes my Master, be safe," she replies.

"Always My pet."

He then ended the message.

Her mind races as she looks around to make a mental inventory of the cleanliness of Their home, making sure she had completed all of her chores. She smiles as she realizes that she in fact had and would be able to spend the remainder of the afternoon pampering and preparing for his return. Going to the bathroom and she begins filling the bathtub with warm water, sprinkling scented bath salts as the steaming water churned within the large two-person iron claw tub.

Turning slightly, she lifts one foot until it rests upon the edge of the counter and begins removing the leather ankle cuffs that adorn her at all times. Her lips purse slightly as she begins kissing each one lightly, thanking each for the pleasure given. Next, she bends slightly and removes the plug that had been inserted in her tight ass throughout the day. she moans softly feeling its loss, then softly sighs hoping He will fuck her ass hard and deep.

Slender fingers slip between her legs lightly probe between her slit for the tiny string that connects to her duo-tone balls, which also have been ensconced deep within her. Turning slightly, she carefully cleans them and places them upon the counter, then looks towards the tub. Since she is already naked, she gingerly steps into the steaming tub of water, moaning softly as she sinks into the warmth, the heat and aromas embrace her skin.

Her mind wanders as she begins the careful task of shaving her pussy. A careful task because each of her pussy lips is adorned with five shiny rings, requiring her to separate each ring and maneuver the razor's blade without damaging the soft skin. Although it is a time consuming process, she smiles happily remembering the day she received the shiny adornments, so proud of herself for sitting quietly, while the needle pierced her skin repeatedly as she floated into an intense subspace. Smiling softly, her body tingles feeling the warmth of remembering his smile of absolute joy to see the smooth pussy he owns, pierced and ringed.

The light touch of her fingers upon her pussy makes her tingle with need and desire. she fights the urge to bury her fingers within the folds and press upon her sweet spot. A spot that whenever touched, always sends her over the edge. She moans softly imagining his massive cock buried deep within her cunt, pressing against the walls of her cervix, demanding entry into her innermost core. she softly giggles to herself and continues bathing, knowing that to linger too long would make her late.

After she has completely pampered and softened his property, she stands within the tub as the warm sudsy water rushes down her body in soapy rivulets. Bubbles clinging to her nipples and resting between the vectors of her legs makes her chuckle softly at the image she presents within the mirror. Carefully stepping from the water, she lightly pats the water from her body then looks back at her reflection, looking for any imperfections.

Soft blonde lashes that have been tinted slightly to enhance, fringe the eyes that look back at her. Her heart shaped face, framed by long blonde hair of soft damp curls is held high with pride for who she is and whom she belongs to, leads down to a slender throat encircled by his collar of steel. The tiny silver heart shaped lock glitters and reflects the light as it hangs in front; the bottom most part, pointing downward towards a body that vibrates in anticipation of his return and his touch.

Well-manicured hands reach up to cup the underside of each full breast, cupping them, as she knows her Master likes. Tiny silver rings pierce through each hardened nipple. Each ring supporting three tiny slave bells made of silver. Below her breasts, soft creamy skin leads down towards full curving hips and bottom. The vector of her slave's heat throbs with desire for him as thighs craving to spread achingly wide for his pleasure, tremble softly. She smiles once more, pleased with what she sees.

Hearing the clock chime the half hour, she pads softly towards the living room, lighting scented candles along the way until the room glows with soft flickering light. She looks around one last time to make sure all is as it should be then pads softly back to his chair.

Quietly running her hand along the smooth, dark wood, she sits upon the great seat and carefully and lovingly puts her leather shackles upon her wrists. Bending her head down, she sweeps her still wet hair to the side and places the warm leather around her ankles, shivering, hearing the lock click. Hearing the jingle from the steel ringed leash , she smiles and snaps it onto the ring of her collar, her body arches and feels complete.

Reaching down, she spreads her silken thighs and inserts the duotone balls deep inside her already wet cunt and moans softly at the fullness wishing it were her beloved Master there instead. She shifts slightly, bending over to slide the thick plug deep within her tight ass, and uncontrollably moans as it stretches her wide. Once done, she slips down before his chair, places the cool steel of the leash's rings between her lips and waits for him.

Within minutes she hears his car pull into the driveway as her heart begins to pound and her breath catches within her chest. her blue eyes furtively look around to make sure nothing is out of its place. she smiles seeing all is as it is supposed to be and breathes out a quiet sigh of relief, then anxiously awaits him to come through the door. From deep down inside, she feels the fluttering low within in her belly, her skin begins to prickle and she feels her juices beginning to swell and push against the balls inserted deep within. she shifts once, only slightly and stifles a giggle as the sound of his boots upon the Italian tiled floor echoes his arrival. her heart soars because her Master is finally home.

Walking through the doorway, he smiles seeing the slight form of his most prized possession, his slave, naked and kneeling before his chair. He pauses a moment before sitting, to take in the magnificent image she presents, an obedient slave bathed in candle light waiting for her Master. He continues forward then flops in his chair and looks down to her upturned face.

He reaches down and gently takes her leash from between her lips and replaces it with a soft kiss then whispers, "hello my slut."

A soft moan slips out upon a sigh of contentment at the slight, warm touch of His lips upon her own.

She looks up to Him and smiles softly then replies quietly; "hello my Master, welcome home" then, "would my Master like something to refresh him after such a long day?"

He looks deep into her stunning blue eyes filled with nothing but love and obedience then replies to her question, "yes my slut, fix me something".

She smiles brightly at his words, whispers a '"yes my Master" to him then rocks back upon her heels to stand as he reclines back in the chair to watch her complete the given task.

Padding softly across the room, her heart fills with joy at the task she is about to perform for him. As she quickly crosses the time worn flooring, she doesn't feel the coolness beneath the soles of her bare feet, because his love makes her feel as if she is floating. The soft tinkles of slave bells upon her body whisper throughout the room with each movement.

The blonde hair curling down her straight back sways as gently as her hips. her blue eyes gaze intently upon the burnished wood of the counter she is approaching. Softly reaching out, her hand glides upon the counter top, loving the smoothness of it, feeling the history, and seeing in her mind another time of long ago a slave lovingly serving her Master just as she is doing.

Sitting in the chair, his gaze intently watches her actions, searching for any imperfections, but knows there will be none, as she is perfectly trained. He smiles to himself thinking of the coming evening and the intense reactions he knows she will have from what he will teach her.

Reaching down below the counter, she brings forth a silver tray emblazoned with his ancestors crest. Taking a bit of silken cloth, she carefully wipes away any dust that may have settled there until she sees her reflection and that of her Master behind her resting within his chair. His gaze makes her blush from the heat sent to her from deep within his beautiful hazel eyes.

Carefully placing the tray upon the counter and she reaches for another silken cloth, hand embroidered with a phoenix. She turns upon her heel and looks up at the goblets hanging from the underside of the raised wooden shelves, her blue eyes intently searching for the proper glass. her lips upturn slightly as she sees the only crystal goblet that would do for her Master's lips.

Leaning against the bar, her slender arm reaches up to carefully bring down the goblet she has chosen. her fingers gently wrap around the hand blown crystal stem as her long legs tighten and stretch her to the height needed. The soft under curve of her bottom winks out at him, the soft slit of her slave's heat peeks out from between her thighs and the bells upon her slave's cunt merrily chime and drip with juices that glisten for him.

Bringing down the chosen goblet, she turns it toward the light then raises the glistening crystal as she examines it for any imperfections. Although she sees none, she parts her thighs wide and runs the rim of the glass along her slave's heat, careful to avoid the small metal rings. Moaning softly, she feels the crystals cool caress as her sweet nectar lightly coats the unbroken edge. A smile as sweet as her juices upturns her lips with pleasure at the knowledge that no harm shall come to her beloved Master.

Satisfied, she turns and gently places the goblet upon the tray, then reaches for the bottle of Glenfarclas that had called to her many times before. As she carefully inserts the corkscrew into the top of the bottle's neck, she softly smiles remembering a time of long ago involving a similar bottle. her hands work quickly as she twists and turns the screw until the cork pops out, the sound echoing as the heady aroma of the golden liquid caresses her senses. Carefully tilting the glass, she pours the fiery golden liquid within until it swirls around in a hypnotic motion. After, she gently places the goblet back upon the tray, then re-corks the bottle and places it aside for safe keeping. She looks at the tray and smiles' thinking it needs one more item.

He continues to watch her movements. Watches the slight furrow upon her brow as she intently completes her task. He thinks of her warm mouth wrapped around his cock that was hard long before he ever passed through the doorway. His thoughts caress her body, thinking of her kneeling before him, her blue eyes wide and darkened with desire as he takes her to the edge. He smiles a grin some would interpret as being evil, a smile that some would turn away in fear, but she has nothing to fear from him and never has, because she is his most cherished slave. He pushes away thoughts of play to watch as she is nearing the completion of her task.

The last item she places upon the tray is a small porcelain dish of canapés made of the finest crab, lobster, and delicate mussels that have simmered in a light wine sauce. Completing the dish, lying next to the canapés, is a plump wedge of lemon and a sprig of parsley. Smiling to herself, she gently picks up the tray, turning carefully to return to him. Her legs carry her across the floor, as her bells and swaying leash tinkle softly, announcing her presence.

Stopping within three feet of him she softly whispers, "may your slave approach, my Master?"

Smiling with pride in the gracefulness of her movements, He silently nods his answer to her.

She approaches him until she is but a mere half a foot from him.

She kneels down before him, thighs spread wide, back straight and raises her arms above her lowered head then softly whispers to him, "may this drink refresh your parched throat my Master and may this delicate treat abate your hunger. Your slave is honored that her Master, her love, has given her this task and she hopes he has found as much pleasure in her serve as she has in doing so for him."

"Yes, my beloved slave, you have done very well. I am extremely proud of you and your accomplishments," he says as he reaches for the crystal goblet. Her breath catches within her at his words and smiles brightly for she has pleased him. She carefully places the tray upon the side table then returns to her place, slipping fluidly into a kneel.

"Now, my beautiful slave, tonight shall be a new adventure for you. One I know you shall enjoy immensely, because I shall enjoy it as well. While I finish my drink and sample these deliciously smelling canapés, you shall go down to the dungeon and await my arrival. You shall present yourself upon all fours, the way you have been taught."

Blue eyes look back at him brightly in excitement, "yes my Master. May your slave please be excused to comply with her Master's wishes?"

His suppressed laughter rumbles in his chest at her barely contained enthusiasm. His voice reflects his pleasure at her readiness for him and whatever he wishes to do to her this evening.

"Yes, my pet, go."

A soft giggle escapes her lips as she rises swiftly and turns to do his bidding. In doing so, he is presented with the view of her soft, creamy, unmarked bottom. Reaching out and He swats her ass lovingly, resulting in a small moan and surprised squeal from her. Peeking over her shoulder at him, her blue eyes reflect her mischievousness as she dares to wiggle her ass at him before scampering out towards the dungeon.

He listens as the soft tinkle of her slave bells fade the further she is away from him and feels the deep ache of loss from her absence. He lifts it in silent salute to his ancestors then drinks a good measure before replacing the glass upon the tray. He knows that when he walks through the door to the basement, their dungeon, he shall find her as he directed. For she shall be ready, willing, anxious, and dripping with sweetness unrivaled by any other before her. He takes one of the canapés, pops it into his mouth and savors the flavors as they dance upon his tongue, then grabs for his glass for one last swallow of the golden scotch.

As he makes the walk towards the dungeon, his eyes lightly glance about his home. He smiles again in pride for her exemplary housekeeping skills and the pride she takes in her tasks. The closer he gets to the basement, the more his heart races in anticipation to be near her; for she is his heart and soul, the love of his life and he is hers. He smiles wondering if she realizes that although she is his property and he her Master, she in essence owns him also. A circle completed, two hearts and souls intertwined forever.

Descending the stairs, his boots mingle with the sounds of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata playing in the background. Standing at the bottom and he just stares at her; taking in the vision before him. The slave before him, his slave, waits patiently upon all fours. Her thighs are spread wide, giving him a clear view of her already slick pussy whose lips are framed by eleven tiny silver rings. He says nothing to her as he walks over to her and places his hand upon one of her soft upturned ass cheeks.

SWAT.

The sound reverberates against the cement blocked walls. Although she does not move, his eyes pick up the light anticipatory trembling of her body.

He smiles as he places one hand upon her shoulder, then raises his other hand high, bringing it down swift and hard onto the soft flesh of her bottom, his hand leaves his mark upon her soft skin.

SWAT, SWAT, SWAT, SWAT.

He pulls her back slightly with every blow with the hand upon her shoulder.

SWAT, SWAT, SWAT, SWAT.

She wiggles slightly against his caress, as she moans deeply. She moans again and feels the burn, the heat, and the sensations of warm juices threatening to spill. Clinching her pussy walls tight around the duo-tone balls, she focuses on not releasing too soon. An act that she already knows would displease him greatly.

He leans over and lightly traces his fingers in a circular pattern upon her skin that is hot to the touch and already turning a bright crimson red. He smiles then walks towards a cabinet behind her. From within the cabinet, he removes a ball-peen hammer, a few finishing nails and the emergency kit. Turning towards a nearby table, he places the items upon it, then moves towards another darkened corner. He returns with a spanking bench of sorts, but a modified one which will suit his needs for tonight's play. For it is a two foot high sawhorse that has had steel eye-bolts secured into each leg.

Silently, he moves her into position, until her breasts are resting lightly upon the top of the sawhorse. She knows from past scenes that before play even starts, he shall ask a single question of her. She waits unmoving, silently and patiently for her question. After preparing the area, he squats down before her until his eyes are level with her own.

He stares deep into their depths then softly speaks to her as his hand comes up to lightly caress her cheek lovingly. "Tonight my slave, I shall use you as I wish. You shall feel pain, but know I shall not harm you. Tell me, my slave, what is your safe-word?"

He looks at her intently while continuing to lightly caress her soft skin that glows from excitement. "Justice is my safe-word, my beloved Master."

He smiles at her then leans down, softly kisses her slightly parted lips and whispers, "Very good my slave. I love you my pet."

Her soft whimper and moan, both from his touch and the loss of it is barely heard within the room. A light tremor runs along her spine, for she knows that is the signal the scene has begun.

He reaches down, deftly securing the legs of the sawhorse to the u-bolts imbedded within the cement floor, then without a word turns towards the table. Her ears strain to hear his movement, but the light music catches her and caresses her body with its softness, causing her to close her eyes briefly. The touch of his hand upon her arm brings her back from her reverie as she knows that is his silent signal for her to place her hands behind her back. Perfectly manicured nails shine in contrast to soft skin as her fingers clasp one another while he secures her wrists by locking her shackles together. Leaning upon the sawhorse, her body continues to tremble as a light sheen of perspiration shines upon her exposed skin.

He lifts her chin lightly with his hand as he shows her the nails and hammer, then softly says to her, "you have found enjoyment and release through the usage of needles, these are nothing more than a larger gauge of needle. Now hold still and do not flinch my pet."

Without waiting for her reply, he adjusts her left breast until it is settled perfectly upon the sawhorse. His fingers find an area about an inch outside the areola and positions a finishing nail upon her skin. She focuses and breathes as she feels the cold steel of the nail and wills herself not to move.

12