River Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

As he reached for another drum, I waded ashore and asked him what the hell he thought he was doing. The filthy slob just yelled at me to fuck off and kept working on that drum. Pissed off now, I ran over to him and spun him around. The pig threw a punch at me, but he was too fat and too stupid to be able to hit me. I just ducked it and pushed the bastard away.

I have done some stupid things in my life, but probably none as bad as turning my back on that animal. The second drum had fallen out of the truck and I followed it towards the river trying to catch it. I heard the click behind me, and turned around just in time to see the gun pointing at me. There wasn't even enough time to react before the bullet caught me in the shoulder. The force drove me into the river. I tried to swim away, but my arm wouldn't move. I saw the fat man begin to come towards me with the gun still in his hand. He lifted the gun to point it at me, and then everything disappeared.

The next thing I knew, I was on the riverbank near the cabin. I looked up and there was Nixie staring down at me. She was shaking, and there were tears in her eyes. When she saw my eyes open, she threw her arms around me, and just hugged me and cried. She kept whimpering over and over that she thought she'd lost me.

I smiled up at her and kissed her, and then tried to get to my feet. To my surprise, everything worked. I could stand without any problem, and my arm was fine. I asked Nixie what had happened.

Well, she had heard the shot, and when I landed in the river she could feel that I was hurt. The nymph had merged with the river and flown upstream. Somehow, she had been so upset that she hadn't even noticed the chemicals in the water. When she got to me, I was in the water bleeding, and that horrible man had been coming at me. Nixie had just thrown her body over me and merged. As she turned her body into water, my body had turned as well. Then she had gotten us back downstream as fast as she could.

Nixie hadn't known that she could turn someone else into water. It must have happened because she was so completely wrapped around me. But as soon as she changed back, I had changed back as well. Also, just like hers, my body had emerged completely healed.

I was completely exhausted, however. Either the physical changes to my body, or simply the shock of what had happened had left me quite weak. I managed to walk back to the cabin, but it was a slow, stumbling pace. I collapsed onto the bed. I barely noticed that Nixie had laid down next to me and was holding me in her arms before I fell fast asleep.

It was morning before I woke up. When I did, there was Nixie still with me, her arms still holding me. God she was beautiful. And for some reason she seemed to love me. I couldn't imagine why, but I was very happy about it. After all, I was very quickly falling in love with her.

As I climbed out of bed, Nixie stirred and asked me what I was going to do. I told her that I was going to head back up to town and deal with that fat bastard. Nixie came over and kissed me. She said there'd be time for that later. My nymph told me I needed a day to rest. I had come up here to fish. So I should spend this day in the river fishing.

That surprised me. Why was it ok with a river nymph if I fished in her river?

Nixie just laughed. And the laugh was amazing. It was so pretty and so musical. Then she told me that things in a river die all the time. Fish eat other fish. Animals eat fish or plants. It's the way of things. People catching fish to eat was no different. My taking a few trout wouldn't hurt her river. Folks who just killed for sport or entertainment angered nymphs, but those who ate what they caught or shot were simply viewed as another piece of nature.

I said that sounded great, but I reminded her that there were no fish at the moment. Nixie said actually that there were, I simply needed to go downstream about a mile. The chemicals hadn't reached there yet, and the water was still clear. I had to admit that sounded very nice, so I grabbed my gear and we headed out.

Nixie jumped into the river and vanished. I walked in after her and began wading downstream. Every few feet, her head would pop out of the water and she would just smile up at me. After a while, she got bolder. I would feel arms wrap around me for a moment, and then they'd be gone.

We'd gone quite a ways, when I heard Nixie's thoughts telling me that there were fish around. So I got my pole ready and dropped a line. The river was beautiful and the day was gorgeous. And Nixie was right about the fish. In less than two hours I had three big rainbow trout.

With my fishing done, I began heading back. Nixie's head popped up and she asked me where I was going. I told her, but she just giggled and disappeared. A second or two later, I felt fingers at my pants.

I was wading in the river, and the water was about waist deep. Suddenly, the waist of my pants was pulled down. I turned around, but of course I didn't see anything. I reached down for my pants, when a hand wrapped around my cock and just stroked it a second. I pulled my hands away and waited. My shorts were pulled all the way down to my ankles and I stepped out of them. Obviously, Nixie wanted them out of the way.

It felt a little funny wading upstream with only a shirt on, but there was no one around and playing with Nixie was fun. I'd take a few steps, and she'd grab my dick and just run her hand up and down it a couple of times. Very soon I found myself walking with a very hard cock pointing right out in front of me. The nymph continued to grab it and let go, and I couldn't help smiling as I waded.

Suddenly, I felt a very different feeling. Something warm and wonderful had completely engulfed my rod. I looked down and I saw Nixie's beautiful blue hair floating on the surface. She was lying facedown, just below the water, and my cock was completely in her mouth.

Nixie sucked me for a few seconds and then let go and vanished. I took a couple of steps, and then her mouth was back on me. The nymph kept that up for quite some time. She would suck me and stroke her mouth on my rod, and then vanish. Then she would reappear and suck me back in. I began to think this game might make me lose my mind, but if it did it would be because of unbearable pleasure.

The sucking game kept going. Nixie continued to disappear and then show up again right at my cock. Finally though, she pulled me deep into her mouth and didn't disappear. This time she just sucked deep and hard, as she wrapped her tongue completely around me.

I'm not sure how to describe this. The feeling of a woman sucking my cock underwater was nirvana. And this woman didn't have to breathe. I didn't have to worry about her choking on my dick or needing to come up for air. She just continued to suck my rod and drive me insane.

I wanted it to last forever, but I had my limits. I felt Nixie's lips actually kiss up against my abdomen as she sucked my cock completely inside her mouth. I could feel her throat actually vibrate against me. It was all I could take. I let out a roar that could probably be heard in Denver and began to cum. I fired blast after blast into Nixie's mouth. She just kept my entire rod in her throat and kept sucking. It wasn't until my rod had gone completely soft, and she couldn't get another drop to come out of me, that Nixie at last opened her mouth and released me.

My legs were gone. I sat down in the river and the water was up to my neck. I didn't care. A second later, Nixie was sitting next to me. She had this incredibly happy look on her face, and she just put her arms around me and snuggled into my neck. I hugged her back and just held her there. We sat there in the river just holding each other for hours. It may have been the nicest afternoon of my life.

The sun was actually starting to go down, when we decided we needed to get back. I began walking, and this time Nixie didn't vanish. She got up and walked with me. The nymph had her arm around me and just didn't want to let go. She told me how wonderful it had been drinking me down.

I told her that it had certainly been wonderful for me, but I admitted I wasn't sure what she got out of it, other than pleasing me.

She told me that pleasing me was certainly very nice, but she also reminded me that she was a spirit, not a person. Nymphs lived on life. It was the life in the water that kept her alive. In fact it was the essence of life which created them in the first place. When I had cum in her mouth, she had absorbed my juices. The seed of a man is loaded with life. Swallowing me down gave her an incredible rush. I laughed and told her that I was willing to share any time she liked. Nixie smiled back and said she'd take me up on that.

But she was scared. Could I accept the fact that she wasn't human? Before I could answer, Nixie took my knife and cut her hand. Then she held it up for me to see. There was no blood. The blue skin was obviously injured, and there was a warmth coming out of the wound, but no blood.

"You see, I am just a spirit. This body is who I am, but not WHAT I am. I do not bleed. I don't have a heart, or lungs, or brain, or even blood. I am simply this. I am part of the water." With that Nixie vanished into the river for a moment and then reappeared. She held her hand up to show me that it was now completely healed. Then she asked me if I could possibly care about a creature like her.

I just pulled the nymph into my arms. I kissed her and told her that I loved her. She said she loved me too and hugged me so hard, I was afraid she'd break ribs. Then we finished our walk back to the cabin.

When we got there, I froze two of the trout and cooked one. It was delicious. Nixie didn't eat, but she sat with me while I did. After that we just went to bed. Naked, we snuggled up against each other. We didn't have sex, we just fell asleep like that. After what she had done to me in the river, I wasn't sure how long it would take me to recharge, and Nixie just seemed to need to be held for a while.

The next morning, I woke up to Nixie's lips wrapped around my rod. I was hard now, and Nixie was sucking for all she was worth. When she saw that I was awake, my nymph giggled and said that she was taking me up on my offer. Then her mouth plunged back down, and that wonderful sucking began again.

Her mouth was warm and wet, and her tongue could do incredible things. It wasn't very long until I was firing my seed down Nixie's throat again. She drank down every drop, before letting my dick out of her mouth and coming up to wrap her arms around my neck. I kissed her lips and cheeks, and then gently kissed her breasts and licked her nipples. She shuddered, but I stopped. I told her I had to go, but that I would finish the job that night. I dressed and headed out. I had called a company to rent a car and the man was just driving up as I got outside. Nixie wanted to come with me, but I told her to wait. I'd be careful, and all I was after today was information anyway. Nixie wasn't sure about that, but she let me go.

I drove up to Longville and looked for the sheriff's office. When I found it, I went in and was lucky enough to find Sheriff Ray Messing in. I described what had happened, and the sheriff told me that the man I had run into was Junior Unger.

Junior ran a hauling service. It had been started by his old man, Josh Unger. The old man had hauled trash and waste all over the county. Old Josh had been a good man. But about five years ago, old Josh had up and died and Junior had taken over. Junior was mean and stupid and no one wanted to deal with him. Gradually, he lost most of his business and took to drinking. Then last year everything had changed.

About five miles north of Longville a new plant had opened. It made paints and dyes. Somehow, Junior had gotten the contract to dispose of the waste materials from the plant. It seemed that years earlier, old man Unger had gotten a license from the EPA to haul toxic waste, and Junior still held that license.

I told Ray what I had seen Junior doing, and the sheriff said that was certainly illegal. Junior was licensed to haul that waste, but he was required to dispose of it at a regulated EPA site. Of course using those sites was expensive, and Junior probably saved a lot of money by simply dumping the stuff in the river. I asked Ray what he intended to do about it, and he said that there was nothing he could do. Unless he actually saw Junior dumping those barrels he had no cause to arrest him. If I wanted to do something, maybe I should go talk to someone up at the plant.

Well that sounded like a good idea, so I got back in my car and headed up there. It was no more than a ten minute drive before I was driving through an open gate. The plant was new and modern looking. I hoped I would find someone reasonable there.

I went inside and asked someone who I should speak to about the waste hauling. I was told that I would need to speak to the owner, Mr. Franklin. It took some time, but I finally tracked Paul Franklin down. He was out at the loading dock, watching some supplies come in.

After he had signed for his items, Mr. Franklin asked me to follow him to his office. I walked with him, and on the way I explained why I was there. Mr. Franklin thanked me for coming, but told me that it wasn't his problem. I asked him how the hell he could think that it wasn't.

The plant owner simply said that Mr. Unger was a licensed hauler, and what he did with the drums after they left his plant wasn't his responsibility. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had to ask how a man like him could even hire a bum like Junior Unger.

"How could I hire him? Easy. Money. Junior hauls for less than a quarter of what anyone else would ask. Do you have any idea how much money that saves me?"

I just continued to look at the bastard in shock. Didn't he care what his waste chemicals were doing to the river? Mr. Franklin assured me that he didn't. And again, he just said that what Mr. Unger did after he left his plant wasn't his problem. I started to argue, but he simply told me to leave or that he would have security escort me out. It was obvious that the conversation was over, and that there was nothing else to be gained. So I did as the man asked. I headed out to my car and drove back to the cabin.

When I walked in the door, Nixie was waiting for me. She could see from the look on my face that things hadn't gone well. She asked what had happened and I told her. Nixana just didn't understand. How could someone not care that they were killing an entire river? I told her I didn't know, but that the son of a bitch I had spoken to today definitely didn't.

Nixie kissed me and thanked me for trying. I smiled at her and told her not to worry. I wasn't done, I was just mad. My beautiful girl just smiled and kissed me. It was then I remembered where I had left off that morning and noticed that Nixie was still quite naked.

I kissed her deeply and hugged her to me. Then I worked my way down to her small breasts again. I sucked on her aqua colored nipples, and I swore I could hear the nymph purr. I pushed her down onto the bed and followed her onto the mattress. Then I began kissing lower down her body.

I ran my tongue around the undersides of her breasts and Nixie began to shudder again. Then I kissed my way down her stomach. I have to admit it was a little weird going down an abdomen that had no navel. But then I was lower and moving on to more important things.

Pulling Nixie's thighs apart, I ran my tongue between them. That bluish hair over her entrance really did feel like fur. I licked up and down it a couple of times, before using my hands to gently pull her lips apart and running my tongue between them. When my tongue flicked her clit for the first time, Nixie's entire body arched up off the bed and the girl hissed loudly as she sucked air.

I moved down right to her channel. I plunged my tongue up inside her, as I brought both my hands down. I stroked that soft blue fur with one, as I gently rubbed her clit with the other. Nixie was getting wetter and wetter, and the taste of her was wonderful.

Nixie didn't taste like any other woman I had known. Oh there was the same muskiness of a sexually excited woman. But there was another flavor as well. The only way I can describe it is to say that it was the flavor of the air above a clear river on a crisp, wintry day. It was the taste of everything that was good about nature.

I continued to work on Nixie's tunnel and clit. She began to wriggle more and more, as my tongue and fingers continued their efforts. I had planned to finish her that way, but she would have none of it. The girl reached down and grabbed my shoulders. Then she pulled on me as hard she could. Nixie wanted me inside her in the worst way.

Well I've never been one to disappoint a lady. I slid up her body, until I was where she wanted me. Then I plunged up and into her. She was so wet and so excited that I slid in all the way to the hilt. I threw my arms around her and pulled her tight. I just kissed and kissed her, as my cock pistoned in and out of her incredibly, warm tunnel. We were both so worked up it didn't take long. Nixie howled and clamped down on me, and I plunged in deep and began to fire. I lost track of everything. The next thing I knew, I was lying with my head on Nixie's breast as she stroked my face. God, life was good.

After we both had some time to recover, we began to discuss the situation. It took some time, but we came up with a plan. It scared me a bit, but Nixie assured me that she would be perfectly safe. Reluctantly, I agreed. We had to do something, and this was the best either of us could come up with.

The first thing was to find out when Junior's next pickup would be. So I called the paint company and asked for the loading dock. I simply told the guy who answered that I was Junior and wanted to know when the next load would be ready for pickup. The guy answered me like I was an idiot. He said it would be on schedule and I was to pick it up tomorrow at 1:00 as usual. I hung up the phone. That would be perfect.

Next, I called the sheriff's office. I got a hold of Ray and asked him if he would like to catch Junior in the act. He said he'd love to, but he didn't know when Junior picked up or where he did his dumping. I told him I did know, and I told him when to meet me. Ray said he'd be there with three deputies, but that I'd better be right. He was only going to try this once, and if nothing happened he would consider arresting me. I told him not to worry, something would definitely happen.

There was nothing to do now but wait until tomorrow. Nixie and I would have liked to have made love all night, but we couldn't. We needed to save our energies for the next day. Tomorrow was going to be very eventful.

I met the sheriff in his office about 10. He and his deputies were waiting, and I led them to where I had found Junior dumping drums earlier. The tire tracks were still there, and it was obvious something had been going on. Ray was smiling as we moved off and found places where we could hide and watch.

At 1:05 I got out my phone. I had moved away where Ray couldn't see me. Catching Junior was one thing, but I wanted to get that bastard Franklin as well. So I called the plant and asked for him. He was on the line in a moment.

The guy wasn't happy. He was screaming that I shouldn't call him and wondering what I wanted. I told him that someone was onto what I was doing and I needed help. He asked me why I should care, and I simply reminded him how much money I was saving him. That seemed to calm him down, so I told him he needed to meet me as soon as possible and I told him where.

It was about a quarter to 2 when Junior showed up. He was in that old pickup of his, and there were five of those drums in the back. Ray signaled for his men to move in, but I ran over and told him to wait. The sheriff wanted to go, but I reminded him that we needed evidence. We had to see Junior actually dump the containers into the river.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers