Riverboat Princess

Story Info
A blonde beauty charms a riverboat gambler.
6k words
4.53
18.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimer: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned.

Another in the Western Genre.

*****

The dastardly War Between the States had finally come to an end. It was not the end many in New Orleans had hoped for, but most were grateful that the war had ground to a halt. Now, river traffic was beginning to thrive once more.

The Enterprise steamboat rocked slightly with the river's gentle currents. Passengers were still coming aboard as livestock were being loaded below.

A beautiful blonde woman boarded, followed by a Negro. The blonde held a parasol, covering her fine features from the harsh sun. Her dress was well made, fitting her slender form well. The colorful silk pattern highlighted her clear blue eyes and pale complexion.

Upon boarding the Enterprise, the woman presented her ticket to one of the men that stood at attention.

"Uh. Oh, yes ma'am, you'll be on the first level, aft," the man said, pointing.

The Negro dutifully followed as the woman walked in the direction the man indicated. She carefully withdrew the parasol's spines, drawing the parasol closed. Then she stepped down into the darkness of the steamboat's first level.

"Here we are, James," she said and entered a small room. The Negro silently placed the large satchel onto the single bunk.

"Thank you, James," the woman said and placed a coin into his hand. She also pressed her lips to the man's lips.

"Well, thanky ma'am," James said, smiling widely.

Within the hour, the steamboat began its journey north. The woman rested in her simple berth until the sun was low on the horizon. Then she made her way up to the second level.

They stopped in Washington, Louisiana, to load more livestock, more cotton. The woman was seated, eating her evening meal when the dandy approached.

"Well, now, ma'am, don't seem right, just don't seem right at all!" he declared, fingers toying with his mustache.

"And, what, pray tell, doesn't seem right, sir?" she smiled coyly.

"That a woman such as yourself would have to dine alone," the man said.

"Oh? But perhaps I was simply waiting for a gentleman to join me?" the woman suggested.

"Oh! Are you now?" he asked, glancing about the dining area.

She looked at the colorful jacket the dandy wore, could see the signs of fraying around the cuffs, the patch pockets. His hat was the flat brimmed straw hat that many young men favored in today's fashion. The woman could see the beginnings of separation around the brim. His trousers were likewise beginning to show their age and she suspected that it was his suspenders that held the trousers up; his handsome face seemed slightly drawn, almost gaunt.

"That would depend, sir, on whether you are a gentleman or not," she simpered. "Tell me, sir, are you a gentleman?"

"Ma'am, indeed I am, indeed I am," he smiled and took a seat at the table.

"Truly?" she asked, placing her hand on his upper thigh.

"Why uh, yes ma'am!" he gulped, her forward nature somewhat unsettling.

"Oh, but do know, sir, I am no lady," she giggled, hiding her amused smile behind her napkin.

"Why, of course you are," he stated. "I can tell, from the manner of dress, the delicate fingers, your grace. You, ma'am, are the very portrait of a Southern lady."

"Well, thank you, sir," she said and waved the waiter to their table.

"Sir?" the waiter asked.

"The fried chicken, and I will be paying for the lady's dinner as well," the man stated.

"Why, sir, I don't even know your name," the woman smiled, again placing her hand on the man's upper thigh.

"I am Bertrand Eugene Worth," he smiled as she squeezed his thigh. "And you are?"

"Faye Fullilove," she said, offering him her gloved hand.

They dined. Then Faye agreed to accompany Bertrand to the gaming room.

"Oh, but I don't know, I'm simply terrible at card games," she protested, lugging her heavy clutch with her.

The purse clinked and jingled, heavy with coins. The few times it jostled against Bertrand, he steadied it for her.

She smiled and linked her arm through his. Then they entered the noisy saloon.

"Now, explain how this is done?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Well now, Miss Fullilove," he smiled.

He was quite vague in his explanation, leaving out many points. Three men joined them and did place coins onto the table to ante up.

The four men shared looks of amusement as Faye fumbled in her heavy purse, but put up a five dollar coin. The first hand was dealt and Faye squealed in indignation as she lost her five dollar coin. But she dug around and located a second coin.

"Oh! Oh, Mr. Worth! I do believe, oh, I think I understand," Faye excitedly whispered.

She again produced a five dollar coin and Bertrand dealt the cards. Faye giggled and blushed as she glanced at her cards.

She laughed happily as she won the hand and took the five coins. She then left one up for her ante. The man to Bertrand's left took the deck of cards. He shuffled them rapidly, efficiently, then began dealing out the cards. The man smiled as he dealt from the bottom of the deck for himself and from the top of the deck for everyone else.

"Does that mean, oh! It does!" Faye giggled again as she won.

The man who had dealt looked quite puzzled; he had dealt himself a winning hand. Yet the young beauty had bested his hand.

"Miss Fullilove, would you care for a drink?" Bertrand asked, a light sheen of sweat beginning to form.

Bertrand had but a few coins. He had hoped to win well on this trip. But now, with his mark grasping the concept of the game, and doing quite well, it did not appear that he would even recoup the cost of his ticket.

"Oh, Mr. Worth! A lady doesn't drink," she smiled coyly. "But yes, dear boy, I would like something to drink, please."

Throughout the evening, many more drinks were plied upon the young blonde. Yet, she continued to enjoy success at the table. Every now and then, another of the four men would nod in satisfaction as he won a hand. But her heavy purse was now nearly bursting at the seams with her winnings.

"Gentlemen, I do believe, should I have yet one more drink, I will become quite unladylike," she finally declared. "Mr. Worth, would you kindly escort me to my berth?"

Bertrand, his pockets considerably lighter than when he had entered the saloon, gave a curt nod of his head. Perhaps on his return, he could find an easier mark among the three men. With a nod to the three men, Bertrand stood and offered his arm to the lovely woman.

"Thank you, Mr. Worth," Faye smiled as they descended the outer stairs to the lower level. "I did so enjoy learning cards."

"Yes, yes, I'm sure you did," Bertrand muttered.

"Do not be so glum, Mr. Worth," Faye whispered as they entered the interior of the lower level.

She kissed him, fully on his mouth. Then turned to pull him toward her compartment.

"I shall do my best to put a smile on your handsome face, Mr. Worth," Faye assured him.

She unlocked her compartment's door, then entered, leaving the door open. Bertrand stayed outside, until she waved him into the room.

"Do close the door, Mr. Worth," she cooed as she placed the heavy coin purse on the floor next to the small cot.

She patted the cot and bade him sit. Bertrand could feel his manhood begin to swell in his trousers as she smiled, then licked her lips slowly, suggestively.

"It may be uncouth, Miss Fullilove, but how old are you?" Bertrand inquired as he removed his straw hat and placed it on the edge of the cot.

"Your question is unseeming to be sure, but I am nineteen," she giggled and kissed him.

He jerked, surprised when she slid her tongue into his mouth. She gripped him, holding him close and kissed him again.

"And you, Mr. Worth? You are how old?" she asked, unknotting his string tie.

"I am thirty, no, no, I'm thirty one, Miss Fullilove," he answered.

"Now, Mr. Worth, please do not think unkindly of me," she cooed into his ear as she unbuttoned his suspenders from his waistband.

"I could never think unkindly of you, my dear," he protested.

"But, even at the tender age of nineteen? I do know of some acts. These are acts that should never be spoken of, but I do know these acts; I think you will enjoy them immensely," she whispered, then kissed him again.

He jerked when he felt her hands fumbling with the buttons of his trousers.

"The jacket, my dear Mr. Worth, please remove your jacket," she whispered.

Bertrand hurriedly removed his colorful jacket as Faye eased his trousers down his thighs.

"Oh, Mr. Worth, why, it is quite lovely! Oh, may I kiss it?" Faye cooed as his six inch erection bobbed up.

She did not wait for an answer, just slid from cot to wooden floor to kneel in front of him. She whipped her long blonde hair back, then gripped his throbbing erection in her gloved hand. He moaned appreciatively as she stroked up and down the length of his fat cock. Then she smiled up at him.

"It really is quite lovely," she whispered softly, then leaned forward.

He grunted out loud as her small tongue lapped around the bulbous head of his manhood. Her tongue snaked out and licked underneath his thick foreskin. Then her lips closed tightly around his cock and she sank her mouth down the shaft of his manhood.

Bertrand had heard jokes, rumors of women that did this act. Fellating, Thomas Deville had called it.

Bertrand had met Mr. Deville as both men languished in a New Orleans jail. Bertrand had been apprehended while trying to sell some jewelry that, unfortunately, did not belong to him. Thomas Deville had been arrested for strangling a prostitute to death.

At the time, Bertrand thought it must be vulgar, coarse for any woman to do such an act. Thomas assured him that many of the women that lived in Storyville did indeed perform the act, for a few coins more.

But now, with Faye's hot, wet mouth caressing his manhood, with her tongue lapping almost insistently at him, Bertrand was enjoying the vulgarity, the crudity.

Faye reveled in the manly taste of Bertrand's cock. Her nostrils filled with his heavy manly scent. Her tongue caressed, tasted his excitement. Her tongue felt his warm skin, felt the tick vein along the underside of his thick shaft.

Soon her lips were brushing against his coarse pubic hair. Her chin rested firmly against his scrotum. Faye reached her other hand up and gently massaged his heavy sac.

"Oh my good Lord," Bertrand grunted.

Faye licked, suckled, stroked Bertrand's manhood, until, with a guttural bark, he spent his seed into her mouth. Faye squealed in her throat as she swallowed Bertrand's semen.

Finally, when he sagged against the wall of the narrow compartment, Faye allowed Bertrand's limp member to slip from her mouth.

"My dear Mr. Worth, did you, oh! You don't think too poorly of me, do you, Mr. Worth?" Faye cried out, getting to her feet.

"Oh, oh no, my dear Miss Fullilove," Bertrand wheezed.

"Oh, you must think I am nothing but a common trollop!" Faye nearly cried, pretty blue eyes beginning to fill with tears.

"I assure you, I do not think..." Bertrand protested.

"It's just that, oh, Mr. Worth, I do, I do find you so handsome, so debonair," Faye said and sat next to him on the cot.

She pressed her lips to his and they kissed. He hugged her tightly against him.

Finally, she pushed away from him slightly.

"Now, Mr. Worth, there is, I would like, Mr. Worth, could I get you to, oh, no, no, never you mind, it is quite silly, really, no, never you mind," Faye stammered.

"Whatever it is, my dear," Bertrand assured her.

To be sure, he did feel somewhat silly as he stretched out on her bed, hands and feet bound by silk ropes. She bade him test the bonds and when she was satisfied that he could not break free, the pretty blonde began to undress.

Bertrand's flaccid member did rise as her dress fell to the floor. Faye looked coyly over her shoulder at him, then waggled her quite lovely posterior.

She giggled at his groan of approval. Then she unfastened her corset. This left her clad in only her garter belt and her stockings.

Then she slowly turned, holding a jar of pomade.

"That's a, you're a..." Bertrand sputtered as the maneuver disclosed that his lovely hostess possessed a slender cock, as well as two small testicles housed in a hairless sac.

He twisted his head as she bent to kiss him. She looked hurt, but glanced at his proud member and shrugged her shoulders.

"You will not, you must not touch me," Bertrand hissed scornfully as she began to apply a thick pomade to Bertrand's hard member.

"Shush; I should think you will find this most pleasurable," she whispered seductively.

"I assure you, I shall not find it so," he spat.

Faye straddled Bertrand's narrow hips, her hard cock pointed at his head. She sat slowly, then groaned in frustration as Bertrand's member bounced away.

Again Faye attempted to mount him, and again, Bertrand's greased member simply bounced away.

"Well, let us see," she murmured, reached back with her left hand and gripped the base of his cock.

Her right hand gripped her right buttock and pulled it outward. Then she again sat.

"Ugh!" Bertrand cried out as the tip of his cock slithered upward, into a tight confine.

"Oh, Mr. Worth!" Faye sighed.

"Ugh!" Bertrand cried out again as an inch of his manhood was being squeezed in the most exquisite tightness. He could feel his foreskin bending, curling back as the tightness enclosed the head of his manhood.

"Oh, yes, my dear Mr. Worth, oh, you do fill me so deliciously," Faye sighed.

Bertrand strained against the binds, this time, trying to force more of his cock into Faye's anus. The slow progress was the very definition of madness.

This time, he did not protest, he did not move his head when she leaned forward and kissed his lips. Her small hands rested on his chest as she shivered.

Then she gave a squeal and Bertrand felt a liquid warmth splatter onto his belly and chest.

"Oh my Mr. Worth, oh Bertrand," Faye cried out as her cock spurted semen onto Bertrand's belly and chest.

And then she was fully sat upon him. Bertrand could feel her hole as it fought to expel his manhood. He could feel Faye's weight as she rested upon him.

"Mr. Worth, I've a confession to make," Faye groaned softly. "Mr. Worth, you are my first."

Slowly she began to rise. Then her legs seemed to lose all strength and she fell, fully impaling herself upon him.

"Ugh, oh my dear Lord," Bertrand suddenly cried out and began to spurt his semen deeply into Faye's bowels.

Faye again gave a squeal and her small cock began to spurt her semen onto Bertrand's chest and belly. They shuddered and groaned in their pleasure.

"Now, my dear Miss Fullilove, kindly untie me from my bonds," Bertrand quietly asked.

"I cannot just yet, Mr. Worth," Faye said softly.

She dismounted and walked to her satchel. When she bent, Bertrand could see her slimy anus, could see his semen slowly coursing from her raw hole. His flagging cock began to surge again as he watched the obscene spectacle.

"No, Mr. Worth, I cannot trust that you won't disclose my true nature," Faye said sadly as she wiped his soiled cock clean.

"I swear unto you, I shall not," Bertrand promised.

"Oh, Bertrand, truly?" she giggled as she stroked his growing cock. You? A man as yourself? A man that would attempt to teach a young maiden just enough of the game of cards, just enough to insure that she should lose, and lose quite readily?"

She bent her head and began to kiss his member. Then she opened her mouth and sucked him slowly. Her blue eyes glanced up into his deep brown eyes, making sure that she had his attention.

"And you would swear unto me?" Faye giggled, then swung her leg over and squatted above his renewed erection. This time she faced his feet. Bertrand watched her slimy hole, with his semen oozing around the periphery approaching his manhood.

"Oh!" both gave a small gasp as the head of his cock penetrated her hole again.

"Oh, yes, Bertrand, this is quite delicious, quite delicious indeed, Faye sighed.

"Ugh!" Bertrand groaned in agreement as he watched his cock sliding into her stretched, slimy hole.

They coupled again, her compact posterior wiggling and bouncing as she drove his cock deeply within her opening.

"Oh dear God, oh!" Bertrand cried out and again spent.

"Now, now will you unbind me?" Bertrand quietly asked as she slowly dismounted.

"In a moment," she quietly said as she again wiped his soiled cock clean. She then bent and removed a large rock from her coin purse. Bertrand smiled, realizing she'd placed the rock into her purse, to give it the appearance that she had many coins to lose.

"I do not wish, I apologize, Mr. Worth," Faye said, then brought the rock down on Bertrand's head.

Bertrand came to when he heard a blast of the ship's loud horn. His head hurt tremendously and it took him a moment to remember; he had followed Miss Faye Fullilove to her berth.

His trousers were buttoned, his blouse tucked in. His arms and legs were no longer bound.

His jacket, hat, suspenders and shoes were at the foot of the bed. Slowly, he pulled his shoes on, then slipped his arms into his jacket.

A sudden fear gripped him and he stuck his hand into the inside pocket. His coins were still there.

Slowly standing, he put his hand into his left pocket. There he found another coin. He pulled it out and blinked. It was a twenty dollar coin. This was significant; he had not had a twenty dollar coin there before. Miss Fullilove had emptied that pocket the previous evening, taken all he had put into that pocket.

He smiled and put the hat onto his head. Then he made his way to the upper level. From the railing, he could see the lights of Memphis, Tennessee fading away. He could also see the beginnings of dawn.

"Ah, Worth, it is Worth, is it not?" an older gentleman called out when Bertrand entered the dining room of the steamboat.

"Ah, yes, Mr. Bercegay," Bertrand smiled and sat opposite the man.

Mr. Bercegay had been one of the three men that Faye had easily fleeced the previous evening. The older man seemed none the worse for wear as he drank his coffee.

"I trust you slept well?" Mr. Bercegay inquired. "My! That is a nasty bruise you've upon your crown there, sir."

"Yes, I believe we may have struck a sandbar," Bertrand explained his bruise away. "But, have you seen Miss Fullilove? The beautiful blonde that we..."

"Disembarked at Memphis, dear man," Mr. Bercegay disclosed. "Said it would break her very heart to leave you, but she did have business to attend to in Memphis."

A few years after, in 1868, Bertrand stepped into a saloon in Memphis, Tennessee. He had but a few coins; he needed to find a mark, a pigeon, else he would not be able to pay for his hotel.

Bertrand looked over, startled, when he heard an excited squeal.

"Bertrand! Mr. Worth, oh, how I have missed you!" Faye squealed and hugged him.

She used a small fan and covered their faces from view as she pressed her lips to his.

"Come, do come over here, my darling," Faye pleaded as she pulled Bertrand to a table.

At the table were three disappointed looking men. But each did nod politely as Faye introduced her betrothed, Mr. Bertrand Eugene Worth.

"And Mr. Simpson was just teaching me the most delightful game; you play with cards, isn't that right, Mr. Simpson?" Faye babbled happily.

"Uh, yes, yes ma'am," a slender looking man agreed.

Bertrand hid his smile as Faye lost the first three hands. Then she gasped and giggled.

"Oh! Oh, I do believe, yes, I see how it is played!" she giggled.

Then she slowly, methodically emptied the pockets of the gamblers. Bertrand nodded his approval. Faye did it in such a manner, losing every so often so that none would suspect that she was on to them, on to their tricks, their attempted deceptions.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers
12