Riverdale Pt. 01

Story Info
From the TV series Riverdale, Archie and Betty do what?
16.2k words
4.64
21.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
248 Followers

"Suck it, Ronnie," Archie urged Veronica as she stroked his cock. "I love how you suck my cock."

"But we have to be at the dinner soon," she complained.

"Please, baby," he said.

"Okay," she sighed, "but don't cum all over me and make a mess."

"I promise," he said and then he moaned as she slipped to her knees and took the head of his cock between her lips. He loved how she looked with his cum dripping from her face, but he restrained himself and left his cock in her mouth until he moaned with pleasure while she slurped up all his cum.

Betty moaned as Jughead rubbed her pussy. Their tongues were swirling around each other's when she heard the sound of a zipper opening. When they broke the kiss, he tried to nudge her head down towards his cock but she resisted. She thought she loved him but she wasn't ready to suck his cock. Instead she took it in her hand and began to stroke it. "Let's go to my trailer," he whispered to her.

"We can't, Jug," she told him. "I have to go to the dinner."

"Okay," he sighed and then he took hold of her wrist and began moving it up and down so she could jerk him off. Betty took some tissues from her purse so she was ready when his cum began spurting. She caught most of it and then quickly wiped her hand while he put his cock away.

The dinner was a family affair sponsored by the high school so Archie, Veronica and Betty were each seated with their parents while Jughead wasn't present. After the main course was served Archie, Veronica and Betty wandered over to the 'bar' to get soft drinks. Betty was upset that Jughead wasn't invited and took it out on Archie, telling him that his father could have had Jughead invited and seated with them. Veronica jumped to Archie's defense and when Archie told her to butt out, she and Betty both stormed back to their tables leaving Archie standing there alone. Betty later learned that Archie and his dad had tried to get Jughead invited but she never got a chance to talk to Archie and she noticed that Veronica had left without even saying good night to him.

Betty felt awful about the trouble she had caused as she lay in bed tossing and turning until she saw the light go on in Archie's room in the house next door. She got up and when she looked out her window, she saw Archie undressing for bed. She thought about calling or texting him to apologize but decided it would be better to do it in person so she clicked her lamp off and on three times until Archie noticed their old signal that one of them wanted to talk. She waved and when she pointed down, he nodded recognizing that she wanted to meet him in his garage.

Archie had on boxers and a tee shirt when Betty tiptoed into the garage wearing nylon pajamas. "I'm so sorry, Archie," she said. "I talked before I thought about what I was saying, like I've done to you before. And if that wasn't stupid enough, I found out you and your dad tried to get Jug invited. Can you please forgive me?"

"Of course I can," he told her. "We're besties, aren't we?"

"Forever," she said, and when he held out his arms she moved into them. They hugged each other tight and when she felt his cock stir her body responded by pressing her pussy against it. It scared her how good it felt and when she looked up at him he kissed her gently on the lips.

Archie was embarrassed when he felt his cock stir while he hugged Betty and imagined that she was pressing her pussy against it. He meant to just give her a friendly kiss but her pussy on his cock gave him a different idea and when his tongue touched her lips, they parted. Betty moaned softly as their tongues swirled together and he slid his hands down to her ass as their groins ground together. "We shouldn't be doing this," she panted when their lips parted.

"I know," he replied, and then he slid his hands up to her tits, noting how much fuller they were than Ronnie's. She made a noise in her throat as he kneaded them and when he kissed her again she plunged her tongue into his mouth. Instead of stopping him when he started unbuttoning her pajama top, she began pulling up his tee. They broke the kiss to get his tee shirt over his head and when they kissed again they were both naked from the waist up.

"We should stop now," she panted with saliva running down her chin.

"I know we should," he agreed, "but I don't want to." He licked her lips and her tongue snaked out of her mouth to circle his. As they kissed with open mouths he slipped his hand inside her pajama bottoms and pantie and ran it down to her crotch. Her pussy was soaking wet and as soon as he touched it she began humping it against his fingers. From the sounds she was making he thought she was having small orgasms and from the way she was running her hands over his back and ass he knew he wasn't forcing her to do anything. "I want to fuck you," he panted in her ear, and then he began pulling her pajama pants and pantie down.

Betty couldn't believe how hot she felt being in Archie's arms. She loved how he kissed her and his hands seemed to be everywhere lighting fires wherever he touched her. And when his fingers touched her vagina her insides seemed to melt and she felt her juices running down her thighs. And now he said he wanted to fuck her! "Am I going to let him fuck me?" she thought. "I'm in love with Jughead. I can't just let him fuck me!" But she didn't try to stop him when he pulled her pants and pantie down and she stepped out of them by herself.

"You're so fucking sexy," he said as he led her to the couch and laid her down on it. She watched as he pulled down his shorts and gasped when she saw the size of his erect cock. It seemed twice as big as Jug's. Her legs seemed to spread open all by themselves as he knelt between them and then his cock was spreading her open. She thought it would hurt but it was just the opposite. She moaned at how good it felt and then moaned even louder as he slowly started to fuck her. "Your cunt feels so good," he whispered to her. "So hot and so tight." And then he licked her lips coaxing her tongue out of her mouth. "I know this wrong but it feels so fucking good," he told her. "Now lift your knees and fuck back at me," he told her and he put his hand on her hip to guide her. She did what he said and she could feel a monster orgasm building. "Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"No!" she quickly replied. "It feels so good."

"Tell me what feels good," he said.

"Having your cock in me!" she blurted. "It feels so good that you're fucking me!"

She couldn't believe what she had said and she couldn't believe that five minutes later Archie was still fucking her. Jug would have shot his cum in her in two minutes and been yakking, but Archie's cock felt so good and she was very close to cumming.

She screamed out in pleasure and he could feel her cunt milking his cock as she came. He pressed his cock as deep inside of her as he could and held her as her body shuddered and she made little cooing sounds until she calmed. She couldn't believe it when he started fucking her again and she felt another orgasm brewing. "I'm going to cum in you," he told her five minutes later.

"Yes!" she told him. "Cum in me! I want to feel you cumming in me." He started to moan and when she felt his cock expand inside of her, her own orgasm broke and she moaned with him as they pressed their bodies together and he kissed her face and neck. They kissed and cuddled until they finally caught their breath. There was nowhere for him to go on the small couch so he rolled off her onto the floor and sat while they both thought about what just happened.

"Archie fucked me!" Betty thought. "I cheated on Jughead! Oh my god!" She felt very confused and guilty and didn't know what to think, so she quickly got up and threw on her clothes and left the garage without saying a word.

Archie sighed when she left and hoped she would be okay as he trudged back to his room and collapsed on his bed. His phone beeped a minute later and he saw a message from Ronnie asking if it was okay to call him. He replied that it was and answered as soon as the ringtone started.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I know you guys have been friends forever and I shouldn't butt in, but..."

"It's okay, Ronnie," he told her. "I'm not mad at you or anything."

"You swear?"

"I swear," he said.

"Are you mad at her?"

"No," he said. "She... texted me that she was sorry and I told her it was okay. She gets like that with me sometimes and she lashes out with thinking, and then she regrets it. I usually just ignore it and she always apologizes."

"I know it's silly but I still get a little jealous at the relationship you two have even though she's my best friend and I'm in love with you," she admitted. "Do you think she's mad at me?"

"No."

"Well, I'll make it up to you the next time we're together and we're not in a rush," she told him. "I'll let you make all the mess you want, anywhere you want."

"That sounds like a plan," he told her.

"Love you, baby. Night."

Betty lay in bed thinking about Archie fucking her. She didn't know why she allowed it to happen but she knew she loved having his cock in her and that she had the largest orgasms of her life. She kept picturing his hard cock as she watched it spread her cunt open and she realized she was rubbing her pussy while she thought about it. "I love Jughead," she kept telling herself but it was being in Archie's arms and being fucked that she couldn't get out of her mind. She jumped when her phone chimed for a text message and she picked it up.

-Ronnie just called to apologize. I told her that you texted me that you were sorry and that we were good. We are, aren't we? I just wanted you to know what I told her so you weren't blindsided. Hope you are okay.-

-Thank you for the update. I'm very confused about what happened tonight but not about our friendship.-

She tossed and turned for another hour before she finally fell asleep.

She was nervous around Jug the next day but as guilty as she felt, she knew she could never tell him. She could never get him to forgive her and understand when she couldn't understand what happened herself. She and Archie were cordial to each other and Vee didn't seem affected by the dust up. They were alone in the lounge when she decided to ask Vee about sex. "Vee, can I ask you something personal?"

"You can ask me anything, Betty, but that doesn't mean I'll answer," she responded.

"Do you and Archie do oral sex?"

"What!" Veronica gasped.

"I'm sorry," Betty said. "I just..."

"That's okay," Veronica laughed. "Am I to assume that you and Jughead don't?"

"No," Betty said. "But he keeps trying to get me to... you know."

"I know you fuck," Veronica said. "We heard the bed creaking that night at the cabin. Is that all you do?"

"I jerk him off sometimes," Betty said.

"Well, where I grew up it was hand jobs, then blow jobs, then fucking. You seemed to have missed a step."

"How do you even get started doing something like that?" Betty asked.

"Kissing it, licking it, sucking it until you think he's going to cum, then tasting it, swallowing it and finally loving how it feels on your skin," Vee told her.

"Wow!" Betty said.

"You asked," Vee grinned.

"So Archie wasn't the first?" Betty asked.

"No," Vee told her.

"Do you think you were the first for him?"

"No. I think his fling with that Mrs. Grundy taught him a lot. He doesn't talk about it, but he seems very experienced to me. Why the sudden interest?"

"Er..." Betty stammered. "In case Jug talks to him about sex I just trying to get a jump on what he might hear."

"If he talks to anyone about our sex life, I'll kill him!"

Betty couldn't shake the experience of being with Archie from her mind. She had been with Jughead in his trailer and she thought letting him fuck her would make things better. He was very happy afterwards but she felt frustrated about how quick he had cum and him seemingly not caring if it was good for her. She was tossing and turning in bed when she saw the light in Archie's bedroom come on. Her hand was trembling as she texted him:

-I feel so guilty about what happened the other night. Can we talk?-

-Sure. In the garage in five?-

-See you there.-

Archie quickly stripped down to shorts and a tee and felt nervous about being alone with Betty again. Even though he fucked Ronnie earlier that night he could feel his cock stirring thinking about fucking Betty again. He tiptoed down to the garage and only had to wait a few minutes before she entered through the outside door. She was wearing the same pajamas she had worn the last time and he could see her erect nipples poking the thin fabric. "I keep thinking about what happened between us," she said as she walked up to him.

"So do I," he agreed.

"I feel so guilty," she said as she looked into his eyes.

"I understand," he agreed, "but..."

"But what?" she asked.

"I really liked fucking you," he said, and then he kissed her. She seemed surprised and when she pulled back he thought she was mad at him.

"I really liked it too," she whispered and then they were in each other's arms kissing passionately. He ran his hands over her ass and tits as she humped her pussy on his cock and they were both panting when their lips parted. "We shouldn't be doing this again," she told him as he began unbuttoning her top.

"I know," he agreed and he pulled her top open and gazed at her luscious tits. "But you make me so fucking hot," he said, "feel how hard my cock is." Then he took her hand and placed it on his cock. When she began rubbing it, he put his hand on her crotch and began rubbing her pussy before he kissed her again.

"Why am I doing this again?" she asked herself as she slid her hand down the front of his shorts. His cock felt so hot and hard in her hand and it excited her to hold it while he rubbed her pussy and kissed her neck. She didn't stop him when he began tugging at her top, she just shrugged her shoulders so it fell down her arms. She had to let go of his cock so it could fall to the floor and he followed her by taking off his tee but then he pulled down his shorts and kicked them away. She moaned when she felt his cock against her stomach as he pulled her close and kissed her. "I love this," she thought. "I know it's wrong but I love how he makes me feel." She returned his kiss rubbing her tits on his chest and her stomach on his cock as he began pulling her pants and pantie down. They broke the kiss so she could kick them away and then they were naked in each other's arms kissing and running their hands over each other. She was panting and she could feel her pussy dripping as he led her over to the couch and sat down.

"Kneel over me," he told her as he took her hand and helped her to kneel over his erection. "I want you to fuck me," he told her.

"I don't know how," she said as if she were in pain. "I don't know what to do."

"Just do what I tell you, okay?"

"Okay," she nodded.

"Take my cock in your hand," he said and he watched as she reached between them and took his hard cock in her hand.

"Now take it in your cunt by lowering yourself on it," he told her. She began slowly lowering her cunt until it touched the tip of his cock and she made a funny noise in her throat as it spread her pussy lips apart. "That's it," he encouraged her. "Don't stop. Take my hard cock in your hot cunt." She moaned a little louder as his cock penetrated her and then he moved his hands to her ass and urged her all the way down. "Your cunt feels so fucking good," he whispered to her and then he licked her lips until her tongue snaked out to lick his. "Now fuck me," he told her as he gently lifted on her ass. "Push yourself slowly up using your knees. Yes," he said as she did it. "Now down," he said and he pulled her down. They repeated it three more times and when he moved his hands to her tits she kept fucking him. "How does it feel?" he asked her.

"It feels good," she panted.

"What feels good?" he asked.

"Your cock," she said louder.

"Where is my cock?"

"It's in my cunt!" she hissed. "It feels so good to have your hard cock in my cunt!"

"And what are you doing?"

"I'm fucking you! And it feels so fucking good. Your cock feels so fucking good in my cunt! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! It feels so fucking good! Fucking you feels so fucking good!" He could feel her contractions as she moaned with pleasure and he held her tight until she seemed to calm. "I want to make you cum," she said and then she started fucking him again. "I want to feel your cock cumming inside of me." He pulled her close and she seemed surprised when he began sucking on her tit. "Oooh," she cooed.

"Doesn't Jug suck your tits?" he asked.

"No," she replied and then she pushed her tit back in his mouth. She kept making little noises until he gave her elongated nipple a little bite and then she pulled back. "You bit me," she whined.

"Just a little one," he said as he tweaked her nipple with his thumb and index finger. "Do you want me to stop sucking on your tits?"

"No!" she said and then she pushed her other tit in his mouth. He sucked it for a while before he bit it and she pulled back. He looked at her and she leaned forward and licked his lips. They kissed passionately and then she started moving on him again and he could tell she was very aroused.

"I like you fucking me like this," he told her. "Do you like it?"

"Yes," she panted. "I know we shouldn't be doing this..."

"But?"

"But it feels so good... Your cock feels so good in my cunt... I like fucking you and I want you to cum. I want us both to cum. Cum in me, Archie... Cum in my cunt. I want to feel your cock cumming in my cunt!"

A minute later his cock exploded and he thought the whole neighborhood could hear them moaning as he held her ass and pressed his cock as deep into her as he could. After that they kissed and cuddled until they both could talk. "That was so fucking good," he told her. "You are so fucking sexy and you turn me on so fucking much."

"But we're cheating on them," she said. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Do you really want to stop?" he asked her.

"We have to," she said. "I feel so guilty whenever I'm with Jug."

"Okay," he told her. "I'll do what you want. You know I'll always do what you want me to, don't you?"

"Yes," she told him.

He wondered if he was somehow forcing her into having sex with him. She certainly seemed to enjoy it and she didn't try to stop him but he could tell that she really felt guilty afterwards. He realized he was getting turned on whenever he was near her at school or in Pop's even when he was with Ronnie and she was with Jughead, so he decided he would try to avoid her. If he didn't see her he wouldn't get turned on, and if he didn't get turned on by her then maybe after a while the attraction would wear off and they could go back to just being good friends.

Ronnie was the first to notice. "Are you mad at Jughead?" she asked him a few days later.

"No," he replied. "Why are you asking me that?"

"You seem to be avoiding him," she said. "We haven't been hanging with him and Betty for a few days.

"I've been seeing him," he told her. "He's even coming over to dinner tonight."

"Oh," she replied. "Are you mad at Betty?"

"Why would I be mad at Betty!" he snapped.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Forget I even mentioned it."

"I'm sorry I snapped at you," he told her. "But I'm not mad at anybody. I swear."

"Nobody's home at my place," she whispered in his ear.

"Let's go," he told her.

Betty waited a week to see if Archie returned to his normal habits around her and was saddened that it didn't. She was almost to the point of tears when she texted him that night.

-Why are you mad at me?-

-I'm not mad at you.-

-You haven't talked to me for a week.-

-I'm trying... Can we voice?-

jamax
jamax
248 Followers