Riverside Police Department

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright girls, today it's official, you're civilians." Candy barely noticed the way he referred to the group of grown women as girls. She was more concerned with how she was going to support herself on her new salary. As much as she loved her new job, she knew that it would be hard to make ends meet on forty percent of her old pay. "Now, I've got some good news. Platformz, who generously donated those cute little uniforms that you all are wearing," He paused a moment to let them cheer, "Has decided to further their support the city and our department by offering every female employee a monthly allowance of three hundred dollars." Now Candy joined her co-workers in the clapping and cheering. That would take care of most of her clothes shopping.

Chief Beavers had one more announcement. The girls settled back down and he introduced three new male police officers. The girls were happy to meet them. Candy was too until she realized that the city had just fired twenty-five officers. How could they hire new ones? Shouldn't they have re-hired some of the girls that they had just fired? I'll have to ask the Chief about this, Candy thought as she crowded around the new officers to help welcome them.

After a trip to the bathroom for some relief, something that Candy found that she needed at least once a day lately, Candy went to Chief Beaver's office to talk to him. His new secretary, Abby, waved her in after getting the Chief's permission. Candy stepped in her and Abby closed the door behind her. "Hello Candy, what can I do for you today?" He asked her with a leer.

"Well Sir, I was wondering, um, how can you hire new officers when you just fired all us girls?"

Chuckling, he said, "Well Candy, I didn't fire anyone. All of you volunteered for you new jobs. So since all of you still work for the department, I can hire new officers.

"Oh, ok Sir. I guess that makes sense."

"Yes, it does, doesn't it? Now, run along Candy, I've got important stuff to do." Candy left and Chief Beavers returned to review the DVD of Johnson and Schmidt strip-searching that cute little Jenny.

A few weeks later Candy was in Platformz spending her monthly allowance. Well, overspending it that is. Candy had recently found a shop that sold toys. Sex toys that is. She now owned several, and used them daily. Candy found herself spending most of her free time at Platformz. Between the shopping, the gym, and the restaurant, she hardly ever needed to leave. Lately, Candy had even taken to hanging out in the strip club itself. She was surprised to see a couple of her co-workers dancing on the stage. Candy waved to one when she looked her way. After her dance, the still naked Holly came and sat at Candy's table.

"Hey girl, you looked hot up there," Candy told the still panting Holly.

"Thanks, Candy, you should try it sometime. It's like totally fun, and you make good money."

Candy eyed the stack of bills that Holly was sorting. "Really, you think I could? How do you do it? I mean who do I need to talk to and stuff?" Candy briefly wondered how she could be thinking of being a stripper. A month ago she had been outraged that Platformz was even being built.

"Oh, you like gotta talk to Kira, she's in charge of new talent. Oh, but there's like a two month waiting list to get on stage, and you gotta pay a deposit of like two hundred bucks."

Candy was confused, "What, you have to pay two hundred dollars just to get on stage?"

"Yea, but if you can't pay it, then they will let you earn it by working around the club and stuff."

"Well, I'll think about it," Candy told her. "Hey, I got to get to work, see you tomorrow."

"I guess I should get dressed anyway," Holly replied. The girls exchanged a brief hug, with Holly's nipples pressing into Candy's thin top, and each went their separate ways.

Candy spent some time with one of her vibrators between her legs before work. Having grown up in Riverside, the phrase "a good man is hard to find" took on a whole new meaning. Candy was no stranger to self-pleasure, but lately she was craving it everyday, sometimes twice. Maybe that will keep me out of the bathroom at work, she thought as she finished. As she drove to work, Candy decided that she needed to find a real man, and soon.

Over the next week the department hired 2 new officers, both male, and seventeen new civilian support staff, or office girls, as they liked to be called. All of the girls had to go through an extensive one-on-one interview with Chief Beavers before they were hired. Candy helped welcome all of the new employees, both male and female.

Candy was typing an arrest report for Officer Hudson a few days later when she noticed something interesting. Riverside had always had a low crime rate, due to the lack of men, Candy thought, but over the last couple of months major crime had almost disappeared. Candy checked the computer to confirm this, and found out that there was an armed robbery suspect, a couple of assaults, and an identity theft in lock-up. She looked further and found that the armed robber was from out of town, as well as one of the assaults. The other assault was a local woman involved in a fight over a boyfriend, and the identity theft was also a local girl.

Minor crimes however, were way up; domestics, public indecency, disturbing the peace, simple battery, etc . . .

Everyone that had been arrested in the past six weeks for one of those was a woman, or a teenage girl. Candy couldn't figure out why. Even with the 15 male to 1 female ratio, men had always committed more crimes proportionally. Not any more though, things had changed.

A few years ago the city had built a new, bigger police department on the edge of town. Everyone loved it, but one drawback to this was the department had to transport prisoners to the courthouse downtown everyday.

Today Candy was accompanying Officer Johnson who was transporting four female prisoners to the courthouse to stand trial for various minor offences. Candy helped cuff them with leg irons, waist chains, and handcuffs attached to the waist chains. Another chain also ran from the handcuffs to the leg irons. Lastly, a chain was connected from the back of one waist chain to the front of the next one. Once properly chained together, they shuffled into the back of the transport van. After they were all inside Candy closed the door, hopped in the front, and Officer Johnson drove off.

They arrived at the courthouse and put their charges in a holding cell. It would be a bit before any of the girls had to appear in front of the Judge, so Candy ducked into the bathroom for some quick relief. On one of her recent shopping trips to Platformz Candy had gotten a small vibrator that she could hide in her boot. While it wasn't as good as one of the big ones she had at home, it was better than nothing. Candy closed the stall door and once she unzipped her uniform, plunged in.

Damn! I need a man, Candy thought as she walked out of the bathroom sometime later. She wandered into Officer Johnson, who was looking for her.

"Candy, I'm glad I found you, there's a new regulation, and I need your help enforcing it, come with me," he said to her.

Well, at least I found a man, Candy thought. "Sure Officer Johnson, anything you want," Candy replied as she followed him to the holding cell. Three of the girls were sitting in the cell, still in chains, but the forth one was gone.

"Amber has been released, but these restraints can't be left lying around, and I can't carry them around all day, so . . ." As he was telling her this, he quickly handcuffed her.

"What?" The confused Candy asked him as he wrapped the waist chain around her and locked the cuffs to it.

"You're gonna hold on to these for me today, Candy. Now turn around and kneel so I can put the leg irons on you." She turned away from him and he helped her kneel then locked the leg irons on her, over her boots. "Don't go anywhere," he said and chuckled at his lame joke as he closed the cell door, leaving the former police officer in the holding cell with the three remaining girls.

Over the next 90 minutes or so each of the girls were taken to court, and then her chains were brought back and put on Candy. When the last set of cuffs were locked on her, Candy asked Officer Johnson when they could leave.

"It might be awhile, why don't you just get comfortable," he replied.

Candy endured the next several hours with the heavy chains and cuffs. By the time Officer Johnson came to get her, Candy was very irritated at being left handcuffed for so long.

"Your ready to go babe?" he asked her nonchalantly as he unlocked the cell door.

"Can you please take off these cuffs?" she begged him

Smiling, he replied, "Sorry Candy, I already dropped the keys off in the van." He helped her to her feet and headed towards the exit, with Candy shuffling along behind him. As they were about to leave the building, a red headed court clerk named Vicky ran up to Officer Johnson and threw herself into his arms. Candy, still trailing by several yards, heard her thank him for a great time, and give him a kiss. They were practically making out by the time Candy caught up to them. She waited a few feet away, the four pairs of cuffs holding her wrists tight. Between kisses Vicky asked him when they could "hook up" again, and could he bring his handcuffs when they do?

Damn him! I can't believe he was off fucking some bitch while I was handcuffed all day, Candy thought as she stood there watching him grope her ass. I'm way hotter than her anyway, she added. Finally, Officer Johnson pushed her away and motioned Candy along to the van.

Officer Johnson had to help her into the van once they reached the parking lot. He was nice enough to hand her the keys to the cuffs before they left. It took Candy most of the trip to uncuff herself, though.

A few days later Chief Beavers called another meeting of the department's female employees. "Girls, I want you to know that you've been great. I really fought the city on this one, but unfortunately the city has had to reduce all of yours salary another twenty percent," he paused while the girls gasped in shock. "However, I called Mr. Black and when I told him what was going on; he agreed to raise all of your allowances to five hundred dollars a month.

Candy felt a little relieved by that second piece of news, but only a little. There was no way she could survive on less than a third of her old sergeant's salary. She would have to talk to Chief Beavers about this.

Candy stood in front of the Chief's desk later that day. "Sir, I can hardly pay my bills as it is. How can you let the city cut our pay again?" The visibly upset girl asked.

The Chief seemed sympathetic to her. "Well, I'm really sorry Candy, but there's nothing I can do about the city's decision." He paused a moment, "But I can help you with your money problems, Candy."

Hope flashed across her eyes. "Really Sir, how?"

"I have an opening at my house for a Live in Maid."

"A. . .Maid?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yes, a maid. You will have a room provided, as well as your uniforms, and I live near the bus stop, so you wouldn't need your car."

"Um, what about my job here Sir, I like being an office girl. Besides the pay cut, I mean."

"Oh, you will still work here honey, and you'll still have plenty of free time. It shouldn't be too much work, not with my wife and daughter helping out."

"Well sir, can I think about it a day or two?"

He frowned, "I suppose so, but I need to know by tomorrow afternoon, ok Candy?"

"Yes Sir," Candy replied.

"Good, now run along," Chief Beavers watched her ass as she strutted out on her high platform boots.

The next morning Candy accepted Chief Beavers' offer. By the end of the week she had moved out of her apartment. She had to put most of her things in storage since they wouldn't fit into her small room. All of her old clothes she gave to charity. Last of all, Candy sold her car and took the bus to her new home.

The Chief put her in her maid's uniform right away. Six-inch high platform stilettos, silk stockings, garter belt, and a tiny thong, all in black were first. Then a corset went on, which Chief Beaver's wife assisted her in lacing it up, telling her that she would have to learn to do it on her own soon. Next was the uniform itself. Candy put the dress on, which was more difficult with the corset. The top seemed present her tits more than anything else. The skirt ended a couple of inches above her stocking tops, making her garters easily visible. A small white silk apron completed it. The last items that went on Candy were the most interesting. Shiny steel cuffs, about one and one-half inches wide were locked on her wrists and ankles. A matching collar went around her neck. This was Candy's uniform at all times while in the house.

True to his word, Chief Beavers' wife Misti (Misti Beavers) helped out, as well as his 19 year old daughter Michelle. They didn't have to wear a uniform though, although Misti did while she was working. Both of them wore a collar all the time, though. It seemed to be the latest craze in town. Thanks to the help, Candy was still able to get her daily workouts at Platformz in, as well as plenty of shopping.

After a few days Candy started to like the collar so much that she didn't want to take it off for work. She mentioned this to the Chief, who was unlocking her collar so she could go to work. He replied that he could talk to Vic about it, if she wanted him to.

"Thank you Sir," she replied and headed to the bus stop to go to work.

The following Monday Chief Beavers issued out some new items for the office girls' uniforms. Two inch wide chrome wrist cuffs, along with matching collars. The wrist cuffs could be switched out with the bracelets whenever they wanted to. Additionally, knee high silver boots, as well as a pair of silver and a pair of black ankle boots were given out. The last thing that was issued to the girls was a new style of uniform. It was the same as the old one, except that instead of short shorts, the bottom consisted of a tight miniskirt. "Property of RPD" was still printed on the back of the uniform.

Everyone was eager to let the Chief know how happy they were about the new uniforms. There was a scramble to get into the women's locker room to change. Candy saw some of the girls slip into the men's locker room, and one into a women's holding cell. Candy decided to wait though; she was busy getting Officer Johnson to lock her collar around her throat. Just to thank him, Candy took him into an interrogation room and gave him a quick blowjob. Well, it started out as a blowjob, but then he pulled the handcuffs off her belt, slapped them on her wrists, pushed her over the table, and gave her a good, hard fucking from behind.

That evening, Candy was dusting in Chief Beavers den when she heard the news talking about Riverside Women University. She stopped to see what was going on with her alma mater. The bubbly blonde news bunny was announcing that RWU had admitted to numerous infractions, and was losing its accreditation. In fact, the infractions were so bad and dated back more than fifty years, that RWU was backdating its non-accreditation. Any degree from RWU after 1956 was now worthless.

Candy was stunned. She had two degrees from RWU. How could they do this? She had spent five years in college, while working full time to earn her two Bachelors degrees. Now they were worth nothing? Apparently, the news bunny had a degree from RWU to. Candy's attention went back to the television as she was agreeing to the new position of news bunny at a salary of fourteen thousand dollars a year.

Chief Beavers, who was sitting in his recliner, noticed her standing around staring at the television. He slapped her across the back of her upper thighs with the riding crop he always kept handy.

"OW!" Candy yelled as she dropped her duster. Both of her hands went to the sting on her rear.

"You 'sposed to be watching the news, missy, or dustin'?" He asked her.

"Dusting Sir, sorry Sir," Candy replied as she bent down to retrieve her duster. She quickly returned to her work and vowed to do an extra good job to make up for her dilly-dallying.

The next day Candy started asking her friends at work about RWU. Most of them hadn't heard about it, saying that they didn't watch the news; they preferred the Platformz Channel, which was recently launched in town. Candy finally gave up trying to hold an intelligent conversation with them, and joinied the gossip about last nights special on kinky cops.

Candy was still going over her favorite scenes when they boarded the bus. The city had recently passed a new ordinance that all passengers must be silent and be still on city buses. To enforce this all the seats were equipped with automatic restraints and gags.

Candy found an empty seat and sat down. She had to put her arms behind her back in the depressions for them. The automatic straps sensed her arms in place and closed. Next automatic straps tightened across her chest, hips and thighs. Her knees were held about shoulder width apart by depressions that her thighs sat in. Then, Candy put her booted feet into place and the straps came down over her ankles. Lastly Candy opened her mouth and the black ball gag pushed itself in.

Ough! I hate this thing, Candy thought as she tasted the rubber gag in her mouth. She could still taste the alcohol they used to sanitize it between passengers. The city had also installed LCD monitors in the headrests. Of course, instead of playing something good, like soaps, the city had sold the advertising space. So all the passengers had to watch commercials every time they rode the bus.

Platformz ran most of them. Candy saw an ad for a new show on the Platformz Channel and made a mental note to catch it. The bottom of the screen was reserved for info on the next stop, which was Platformz. Candy pressed the button that was under her bound hands to signal the driver that it was her stop. Candy knew that everyone else getting off at Platformz was pressing the buttons in their seats to. That was the only way the restraints would release them. If you hit the button by mistake, then you had to get off and walk to your destination. The bus nearly emptied at Platformz.

Candy went in, and straight to the gym. After her workout, Candy had a salad at the restaurant, and then did a little shopping. She had to get a new maid's uniform, since one of hers had gotten ruined. Candy also decided to get her nails done. Soon she was sporting bright red nails on her hands and feet. Her fingernails were half an inch long. Checking the time on her cell phone, Candy went to the strip club to hang out. She saw Michelle, Chief Beaver's daughter on stage and found a spot nearby. Candy waved when Michelle looked her way. After she finished and changed, they left together.

Candy and Michelle arrived home after nine. Chief Beavers greeted them at the door. "Well well young ladies, just where have you been?" Both tried to explain, but he cut them off. "You're both late. Now, I want both of you in your maid's uniform and in my den in ten minutes for your punishments." Michelle meekly mentioned that she didn't have a maid's uniform. "Well, we'll have to fix that, but for now borrow one of Candy's."

"Yes Sir," the nineteen year old replied as they scampered off.

Nine minutes later the tardy girls stood in front of Chief Beavers in the den, both wearing identical maid's uniforms. Michelle's didn't fit quite as well as Candy's, since she was bigger on top and a little wider in the hips.

"Since you two seem to like spending so much time together, you'll spend the night together." With that he pulled out a matching set of wrist and ankle cuffs to Candy's. He handed them to Candy and told her to lock them on Michelle. Candy quickly took the one and one half inch wide shackles and put them on his daughter.