Riverside Ravishing

Story Info
A goblin lives out her roughest fantasy.
2.3k words
4.21
11.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers

*Author's Note: Just want everyone to know that while all the sex in this story is entirely consensual it does involve some hardcore ravishment play. If that's not something you're interested in then this isn't the story for you.*

*****

Mardon finished hammering the last of the tent pegs in and stood up to wipe the sweat from his brow. He still couldn't quite believe this was happening, he'd always been a perfectly average looking man, and a perfectly average cooper. Now here he was setting up camp with a goblin while his cock pitched a tent of its own.

Inta had meanwhile got the fire established, and their little camp by the river was looking lovely. Inta was looking lovely too, for the hundredth time he let his hungry eyes roam over the generous curves her tight pants completely failed to hide. She caught him staring again and gave him a playful smile that exposed her tiny vestigial tusks.

"You better have done your share if you're thinking of jumping me," her own hungry eyes dipped to the bulge in his pants as she spoke.

"All done, the camp's ready when we are," he replied. When she smiled again he couldn't help thinking she resembled a small green succubus.

"I'll get changed then, no peeking."

With that she disappeared into the tent with her pack, leaving him alone with his hardon. A minute later she reemerged and his cock nearly burst his pants. She had swapped her regular clothes for a tightly fitted knee length shift of undyed fabric.

She giggled, "You like it? Flimsiest fabric I could get, the mercer must have thought I was mad when I kept insisting on something weaker."

She did a little spin, showing him how well it hugged every curve.

"This of course means it'll tear at the slightest provocation, and I'd never be able to mend it. So don't worry about ruining it okay? I'm not expecting to bring it back as anything but rags."

He nodded dumbly, needing a moment to find the words he was looking for, "You're sure about this?"

She nodded, "I'm sure, I wouldn't have asked for it if I didn't want it. I appreciate you care enough to check though. Safeword still pomegranate?"

He nodded back, "Pomegranate."

She walked over to him and stood on her toes, lips puckered. He leaned down to meet her in the kiss, both coming away smiling.

"You're a sweetheart Mardon, but I want you to forget about that for a while. Get the ropes on and abuse me, just like we talked about."

He obeyed, binding Inta's wrists behind her back with one length and then her ankles with the other. When he was done she was left teetering precariously, and his first instinct was to lower her carefully to the ground. He caught himself just shy of acting on that instinct, what would Inta want him to do? What did he want to do?

Instead he gave her a shove, sending her crashing to the ground with a cry. A stab of pity went through him, but also a stab of lust.

On the ground she was twisting to look up at him, "What did you do that for you brute? Can't you take anyone your own size?"

She was settling into character quickly, he needed to do the same.

He grabbed her long black hair with one hand and her upper arm with the other, she cried out in pain as she was dragged over in front of a comfortable rock. He took his seat with her at his feet.

"I took you, so I can do whatever I want. Those knots are secure, and there's no way you can overpower or outrun me so I suggest you give me a reason to be nice."

She ignored him, instead struggling to twist herself onto her knees. He let her get there before seizing her by the hair. She glared at him, so he decided it best to slap her across the cheek. Her cry of pain was hot, he found himself getting very into his role.

He pressed his other palm lightly against her throat, "Ready to give this up yet?"

Her slightly choked words were still defiant, "Fuck you, you don't own me."

His cock twitched at that very appealing prospect.

"Well I wouldn't want to, not with your attitude. Maybe I can fix that though."

He pulled her easily over his knee, her struggles meaningless. Once he had her in position he brought his palm down hard on her helpless butt.

She cried out once more, "What are you doing!?"

He spanked her again, "I'm teaching you to behave."

He rained a few more blows down on her as she screamed and swore. After a half dozen his hand came down and stayed there, grabbing a nice handful. He gave her a couple of appreciative squeezes, hand roaming all over her butt and thighs.

She continued to struggle fruitlessly as he groped her, "Stop that! I'm not your whore, not for all the money in the world."

He was so hard he ached, and he was certain she must be able to feel it, "My whore? That sounds like an idea, but I wasn't planning on paying you. You're looking for ways to make me happy remember?"

He pulled up the hem of her dress to find she had made herself underwear of the same cheap material.

He pulled the edges together to expose more of her butt, "Damn, there is nothing of these, you sure you weren't hoping for this?"

"I'd never want this, and definitely not with someone as unimpressive as you."

Mardon scoffed and gave her a shove, sending her tumbling to the ground with another cry. Straddling the tiny woman he let his weight pin her hips to the ground. With her hands still stuck behind her back her chest was pushed upwards in an uncomfortable but attractive way. With a quick tug the fabric tore, exposing her large breasts to his hungry gaze. Though she made a sound of dismay, he could see her dark green nipples were rock hard.

"You bastard! My clothes! Stop it, let me go! You can't do this!"

Mardon's response was to slap her across the face, "How many times do I have to explain it to you? I can do whatever I want with you. If you behave, I won't have to hurt you so much. Those ropes around your wrists for example, I can move them, make them more comfortable. Would you like me to?"

He could see in her face she was plotting something, probably a way to get him to rough her up some more.

She answered slowly, "Yes, I'd like that."

He nodded and shuffled off of her, rolling her on her side to begin undoing the knots. He expected her to make her move as soon as her hands were free, and he wasn't disappointed.

As soon as she had her hands back she rolled quickly away, her attempt to leap to her feet stymied by her still bound ankles. Mardon smiled fondly as he watched her attempt a hopping crawl away; she sure knew how to play the part, she deserved for him to play his part just as well. Sure he could pin her wrists easily enough, but there had to be a more interesting way...

He watched her gain a few difficult feet before the idea came to him. Within five steps he'd caught up to her and grabbed her by the ankles. He dragged her back to where she'd started before flipping her over, straddling her once more as she struggled in vain to shove him off. Her flailings were inconsequential, so he let them continue as he pressed a palm over her mouth, pinching her nose between thumb and finger.

He wanted to grin, but forced himself to maintain a neutral expression, "Put your hands above your head and keep them there."

She screamed something he couldn't make out as she alternated tugging at his arm and pounding her tiny fists against his chest.

He let her continue for a few seconds before speaking again, "If you want to breathe, do as you're told. Hands above your head."

The feigned fury faded from her eyes as the lack of air began to get to her, and he worried he might actually hurt her. She held out for a little longer before surrendering, crossing her wrists above her head. He released her and she immediately began gulping down lungfuls of air, offering no further resistance as he tied cuffs around her wrists once more.

Once she had caught her breath the defiance in her eyes rekindled slightly, "What do you want from me?"

"Good question, I think I'll start with these."

He grabbed a big handful of her chest in each hand, squeezing hard. She scowled and looked about to spit another barb, so he cut her off with a preemptive twist of her nipples.

"Ah! Stop it! You're hurting me." She resumed her struggles, trying to get her tits away from him.

He smiled and gave them a flick, "I know, that's the point. I'm going to do whatever I want, and you're going to behave or I'll have to hurt you."

Mardon started massaging her breasts the way she liked it, ducking down to suck her nipples into his mouth and roll them around his tongue.

Inta did her best to stifle her sounds of pleasure and stay in character, "And what is it you want? To toy with me?"

Mardon stopped to smile, "Oh I'm going to do more than toy with you."

It was about time he gave his straining cock some relief, standing up to tower over the woman lying prone at his feet he began unbuttoning his pants. When his pants dropped to reveal his rock hard cock Inta's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. Her fearful gaze flicked back and forth between his face and his dick as he discarded the rest of his clothes.

She found her voice again when he knelt to untie her legs, "No, you're not serious, you can't be."

Mardon spread her legs and slid his fingers under the crotch of her underwear; with one strong tug he tore them in half. Inta whimpered as the fabric gave way, the feigned fear tinged with lust. He ran his fingers around her folds as she trembled before slowly plunging one finger into her wet depths.

"Please, I'm sorry, please don't do this," she struggled weakly as she pleaded, causing his finger to twist around inside her.

He could feel how wet she was, but he needed to make certain she was well and truly ready before they went all the way. A second finger joined the first, the two already enough to stretch her considerably. He plunged them as deep as he could, drawing a cracked moan from Inta's lips. When they were well coated with her he slid them out to rub her once more, Inta's protests devolving into moans and gasps as he hit the spots he knew she liked.

When he was satisfied she could take him he stopped and repositioned himself atop her. His intentions clear her eyes widened again, and her struggles renewed.

"No! No don't! It'll never fit you're gonna hurt me please I'll behave just don-"

Her pleading was cut off as his cock began to enter her, her mouth opening wide in a silent exclamation. They moaned in unison as he continued to push into her, stretching her to accommodate the oversized cock. Slowly he pushed further, Inta gasping and whimpering as she was stretched to her limit. At last there was nothing more to add, with all of him buried deep inside her they both lay there breathing heavily.

Mardon smirked as he looked her in the eye, "See, it fits. Ready for the real fun?"

She shook her head, lip quivering, "No more. Please, no more."

The begging was too much, he gripped her chest firmly and began to move, quickly accelerating to as fast a pace as she could take. He knew she couldn't take his frantic pounding for very long, but that wasn't a problem, all he wanted right now was to release the tension that had been building in him all day.

"You ready to get filled up little whore? To be a good wet hole for me?"

"Nooooo..."

Small tears were forming in her eyes as she endured the rough treatment.

His girlfriend in tears, bound and begging for him to stop, and as always so wet and so very tight, it was all too much. He slammed into her a few more times, movements erratic as he exploded, everything she'd stirred in him released in one glorious moment. Her pussy couldn't hope to hold it all, a white puddle forming on the grass under her butt. A small river gushed forth when he pulled out, standing shakily to admire the sight before him.

Inta was a mess, eyes unfocused, soaked with come and beginning to show the bruises he'd given her. It was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen, and his cock twitched as he considered coming again, but there was something more important to do first.

Mardon kneeled by her head and undid the ropes around her wrists, speaking softly as he did, "Are you okay my love?"

She nodded weakly, "That, was amazing. Can you, help me to the river? Legs, wobbly."

He scooped her up in his arms, carrying her down to the water to be gently lowered in. With him to help hold her up she rinsed off the mess he'd made of her before he carried her back to the camp to towel her off. Once she was snugly wrapped in a towel he pulled her close, letting her snuggle into the crook of his neck.

He brushed her loose hair back, "I love you, you're amazing."

She turned to kiss his cheek, "Same to you, that was exactly what I wanted. Dinner's on you, I need to fuck myself silly a few times reliving that, I'll be back for more cuddles later."

She gave him another kiss before crawling into the tent, the flap closing behind her.

Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers