Riverside Ravishing - The Next Day

Story Info
Inta and Mardon continue their fun.
3.1k words
4.67
3.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laskald
Laskald
40 Followers

[Author's Note: This follows on from where the original Riverside Ravishing left off, and is best read after the first.

Some people commented on how the first part was too short and didn't amply explore the river setting, for which I apologise. Due to a whole bunch of outside events happening during its writing I really needed the victory of finishing something, but I was also struggling to write anything at all. So I made the decision to cut it in half, wrapping up the first segment and intending to come back to finish it off when I felt up to it. Now at long last, it is complete. I hope it was worth the wait.]

Mardon awoke to Inta grinding her bare butt against his morning wood. He rubbed sleep from his eyes and stretched with a cavernous yawn, none of which interrupted her in the slightest.

He asked the question he already knew the answer to, "Good morning, is there something you need?"

Inta stopped grinding on him to roll over and give him a hungry look, "A hard fucking, are you going to help me or what?"

Mardon chuckled, "Don't you want some breakfast before we get into things?"

Inta bared her tiny vestigial tusks when she grinned at him, "Why not both? You happy to feed your little prisoner? After you feed me something else of course..."

Mardon snorted in amusement, she'd never been subtle, which he appreciated. It was nice never having to guess what she wanted. He pulled her in for a deep kiss, Inta murmuring something cheerful as she returned it. He wrapped his arms around her tighter, held her as close as he could. Lying naked in a small tent in the forest outside town shouldn't have been romantic, and yet he found he would have been happy to lay there holding her forever.

Eventually she wriggled out of his embrace, "Come on my gentle dove, we have to be back today, and I won't be pleased if we don't get to finish our fun first."

Mardon smiled and followed her out of the tent, stretching in the morning sun with her. He picked up the rope and she gladly offered him her wrists to secure. With a speed born of much practice he soon had her wrists securely bound behind her and crouched to do her ankles.

From behind her knees he asked, "Any requests today? Other than your special breakfast."

Inta didn't reply immediately, and when she did she was uncharacteristically hesitant, "Drown me?"

Mardon had just finished tying her ankles together, and paused in the middle of standing, "What?"

She tried to twist round and look at him but only unbalanced herself. He caught her quickly, and steadied her as he got to his feet. He walked around to look her in the eye, she was chewing her lip and looking more nervous than he'd ever seen her.

"Did you say you want me to drown you?"

She nodded slowly, babbling when his concerned scowl deepened, "Not entirely! Of course, don't be silly. I just want you to hold me in the river a bit. My face, while you have your way with me..."

She trailed off and looked shyly at the ground.

He needed a moment before he responded, "Are you sure?"

She looked up and nodded, and he could see the glimmer of hope in her eye. He sighed inwardly, he wanted to make her happy, but this... This was a lot. He was silent, considering, for a long time.

He saw her hopes fall as he remained silent, "You don't have to, it's okay. Just forget about it."

His heart ached, he loved her more than anything, but he just wasn't as naturally adventurous as her. Every strange new step in their sex life had been of her imagining, not his. Left to his own devices his greatest desire would have simply been to see her devilish smile every day.

He bent over to bring his face closer to hers, "Is this what you want?"

She looked at him with her big amber eyes and nodded. She looked scared, not an expression he'd ever seen on her, and he didn't like it.

He chewed the whole thing over for a few more seconds before deciding.

"Okay, I'll give it a shot. No promises I'll keep with it though."

Her face lit up, "That's okay! Thank you! I, thank you for doing this, I was scared you might..."

She let the thought trail off unsaid, and once more all he wanted to do was hold her close and never let go. He wrapped his arms around her thick green frame and kissed her again, putting all of his love for her into the embrace.

He pulled away smiling, "I love you, safeword?"

She smiled back, "Pomegranate, and I love you too. Now ravish me you handsome brute."

Mardon chuckled and gave her a gentle push sideways, which immediately sent her toppling to the ground with a happy squeal. Once there she got into character and turned it into a growl.

The look in her eyes was pure venom as she glared up at him, "Didn't you cause enough harm yesterday? Let me go already!"

Mardon only smiled at her and went to scoop some of last night's leftovers into a bowl, taking a seat on the same comfortable rock he'd used yesterday. He regarded her calmly as he ate, and she glared back. She tried to spit on the ground in disgust, but it wasn't as impressive as it should have been with her cheek pressed into the grass.

She made a great show of huffing, "So you're going to starve me now?"

Mardon shrugged and swallowed his spoonful, "Why, did you want some?"

"After all the time you've spent abusing me you ought to at least feed me."

He nodded thoughtfully, "Do I though? What do I get out of it?"

She sneered, "It'll make you a slightly less disgusting man."

He swallowed slowly before responding, it was eerie how well she got into character. He decided for the moment to simply finish his meal, which he did while half watching his fuming prisoner.

Finally he finished and put his bowl aside. He grabbed his scowling girlfriend and manhandled her into a kneeling position between his knees.

Her eyes narrowed further, "What are you doing?"

Mardon smiled, knowing they were both going to enjoy this. He seized her by the hair and pulled her face towards his growing dick, "Need something to fill your stomach?"

She struggled in his grip, "You know I don't want your ugly cock! I want food!"

Mardon gripped tighter, Inta gasping and cursing at the pain, "I'll give you the food, but first I want your dirty mouth. Give me what I want and I'll return the favour."

Inta spat on his dick, "Why should I!?"

Mardon's dick twitched, but he put off figuring out why for later, "If you won't be good, I can just use that tight little pussy instead. Of course, if I don't get what I want, you don't get what you want."

Inta did a fantastic job of pretending she didn't want to swallow his cock before letting out a small huff and opening her mouth.

Mardon smiled and let go of her hair, "There's a good girl, now wrap those pretty lips around my cock and suck."

Inta did as she was told, making a great show of scowling as she sucked the end of his cock into her mouth. He let out a contented sigh as she began to bob up and down the end of his cock, luxuriating in the warmth and pressure of her lips and tongue. Without speaking he pushed down on the back of her head, and she squealed something as he forced her to go deeper. He made sure she couldn't pull back further than the tip of his cock, and earned a fresh death glare for his troubles. Mardon for his part only smiled, even staring murderously at him she was just too cute.

She could only swallow three-quarters of his cock before she ran out of room, but he knew from experience she wouldn't be happy until she'd taken the whole thing. He let her keep working his cock unhindered for a bit, letting her get him closer before grabbing her head again for the climax.

She squealed again as he began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face with increasing speed and force. Helpless to resist she could only look up at him with wide eyes as he began to push into her throat. He was close now, almost to her favourite part, he couldn't disappoint her now.

He spoke through heavy panting breaths, "Keep your throat open whore, you're going to swallow it all."

She grew still in anticipation, staring up at him with eyes that showed plainly her own desire for what was coming. His breathing grew more erratic, and he finally brought her lips flat up against his stomach. He didn't notice though, all he could feel was his cock twitching in her throat as he came with a long drawn out cry.

He released her as the peak of his orgasm passed, and sat there naked and panting while Inta swallowed and gasped at his feet. Their eyes met, and for a second all he could see in them was burning desire. That second passed, and she remembered the role she was playing.

"You've had your fun you bastard, now give me what you promised.

Mardon nodded absently, a satisfied smile plastered to his face. Leaving Inta kneeling where she was he moved over to the pot to scoop her a bowl before returning to his seat on the rock. Inta arched an eyebrow at him, "Aren't you going to untie me?"

He shook his head, "No need, I'll feed you."

He spooned up some of last night's dinner and offered it to her. She glowered but said nothing, just opening her mouth to accept the proffered food and munching it quietly. He fed her her breakfast one spoonful at a time, and wondered why the simple act was stirring his spent cock to grow again.

Was it that she looked so helpless? No it was more than that, something about her depending on him, this tiny woman putting her life in his hands. He was the man she trusted more than anyone, and he realised in that moment all he wanted to do was be that man forever. He wanted to give her everything, and right now one thing in particular. As she polished off the last of her meal a plan had formed in his mind, he knew where to take this next.

Inta looked up at him suspiciously, "So what now?"

Mardon gave her a sly grin, "You've been pretty well behaved today, perhaps I should be nicer to you. Would you like that?"

She responded slowly, suspicion in her eyes, "Yes..."

"Well then, allow me!"

He gave her a shove, kneeling next to her as she went tumbling backwards.

"I thought you were going to be nice!"

Mardon chuckled, "I am, you've been such a good girl after all, you deserve this."

Before she could protest further he lifted her legs out of the way with one hand and slid a finger into her pussy. Inta squealed adorably as he finger fucked her with first one and then two fingers. When they were nice and wet he pulled them out and began to draw big slow circles around her clit.

Inta couldn't help moaning a little, spoiling her attempt to stay in character, "What are you doing you pig?"

Mardon slid his fingers back into her, crooking them to find her favourite spot, "Being nice of course. With what a good job you're doing being my little whore, you deserve some attention yourself don't you think?"

Inta grunted as his fingers found their target, "Not your whore."

Mardon grinned, her heavy breathing said otherwise. He continued to use his knowledge of her body against her, undermining all attempts she made to pretend she didn't want it. He toyed with her for a while, never spending too much time in any one place, always moving when she looked like she was building to a peak. At last though he couldn't bear to deny her any further, pressing down on her clit with his thumb while two fingers slid inside to fill her up. He massaged her in the way only he knew how, a satisfied smile on his face as he watched her lose herself completely. She writhed on the ground, straining against her bonds, and finally came screaming.

He lay her legs back down and sucked his sticky fingers clean, quietly relishing her taste while she came down from her high. He would have been happy to curl up blissfully on the grass with her, but his cock wanted more and he knew she did too. He undid the knots securing her ankles, casting the unneeded bindings aside. Before she had much chance to register this new freedom he scooped her up and began carrying her over to the river.

There was the briefest smile before the shouting resumed, "Hey! Where are we going?"

Mardon reached the riverbank and deposited her on her knees in the shallows. Getting a firm grip on her still bound arms he rubbed his hard cock against her back before answering.

"I can still go one more time, and I have something special in mind."

Inta looked back at him with poorly concealed lust burning bright in her eyes, "And what does that mean?"

He answered her question by bending her over, hanging her face just above the flowing water, and began lining his cock up. She was so wet he was certain she must be dripping, and he slid right past on his first attempt and had to try again. On the second pass he found his target and sank halfway in immediately, and needed little effort to cram his remaining length inside of her.

Mardon double checked his grip one last time, he'd been hesitant about it, but now he was about to start he couldn't deny the twisted appeal of it.

He didn't want any mistakes though, "Take a deep breath."

She obeyed, audibly sucking in air and holding it. A second later he let her upper body drop, submerging her up to her shoulders with a splash. He then began to thrust his hips, building up to a rhythm as he held her under. She began to wriggle and he pulled back. She came up with a gasp, gulping down fresh air. He expected her to say something, but she only took another deep breath in.

Taking that for a cue he let her fall forward again, fucking her as she held her breath. She began to wriggle again, and he let her stay for a few seconds before lifting her back up again. He wasn't quite sure what she wanted so he gave it his best guess and let her fall before she'd finished taking another big breath. The struggling came a lot sooner this time, but again he waited a little before lifting her up to breathe.

This time she gasped a single word as she came up, "Harder!"

A little taken aback but too turned on to slow down he complied, dropping her back into the water as he increased his pace, slamming into her with the all force he could manage while still keeping his grip strong. He was about ready to come when she thrashed about in a different way, a burst of bubbles appearing around her head as he felt her pussy squeeze. The surprise was too much to resist, and exploded inside her, yanking back hard on the ropes as it happened.

They both knelt there gasping, and Mardon finally lost his grip.

Inta's whole body plunged into the water.

A split second later Mardon followed, lunging forward to pull her up by the shoulders with a speed born of blind panic. He hauled her to the safety of the bank and lay her there, fear closing his throat.

Inta coughed several times, and then to his relief began to laugh.

"You idiot! You weren't meant to let go!"

Relief dissolved the lump in his throat into nervous laughter, and they lay there giggling and dripping together.

Finally Inta rolled onto her side, "Untie me would you?"

Mardon complied, undoing the wet knots and rubbing her wrists once they free. Inta lay there with a satisfied smile, not moving until he left and returned with a towel.

She looked at him as she began to towel off, "You did amazing my dove, exactly what I wanted."

Mardon smiled shyly, "Sorry for dropping you."

Inta laughed again, "It's alright, you rescued me didn't you? And you pounded me so good."

Mardon cocked an eyebrow, "Speaking of, I expected more resistance at the end there."

Inta shrugged and tossed him the towel, "I meant to, but I was having too much fun."

She gave his butt an affectionate pat on her way past, leaving him to dry himself off. He was almost done when he heard a brief whistle behind him. Turning around he gave Inta a quizzical look. By the time the significance of the cord in her hands had hit him, she had already tossed her lasso his way. It landed squarely around his neck, and he stared dumbly at the red cord.

Inta began reeling him in, and he didn't resist the tug. His stomach was doing cartwheels by the time she was done. A further pull brought his face closer down to her hers.

Her voice was a sultry purr, "Is that a yes?"

His eyes flicked from the goblin proposal around his neck back to his wife-to-be, "Yes."

Inta dropped the rope and leapt at him, climbing him like a tree to kiss him with reckless passion. He stumbled backwards and struggled to both hold onto her and keep his footing as he returned the kiss.

Long seconds later she allowed him to put her down, but not let her go. She wrapped her arms tightly around him and nuzzled into his chest hair. He curled his longer arms around her, surrounding her with his love.

Mardon spoke to the top of her head, "Was this your plan all along?"

Inta replied, "I was waiting for a sign, something to tell me what I already knew. You're the one my dove." Her last words were a whisper, "I love you."

Mardon squeezed her tighter and whispered back, "I love you too."

Laskald
Laskald
40 Followers