Riviera Smiles

Story Info
A bonfire to remember.
1.7k words
3.97
8.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was warm out. Like, go to the lake warm. And it was already 8:30.

We were surrounded by trees so tall they almost blocked the sky. Every now and then I got a peek at the full moon and wished I was back home.

The road was smooth thankfully. It made it easier for Riviera and I to walk on it.

"Damnit", I said. Riviera laughed.

I snorted lightly. Humor mixed with disgust.

"That car. That dumb car."

She didn't say anything. She had wanted to bring her car but I said no. I wanted to be able to leave in case she found someone to hookup with and I didn't.

We weren't that far from the party so it didn't really matter.

There was a car rounding the corner with a few guys in it. As they got closer the car slowed and stopped. One of them had thick black hair. We could have been siblings. Thank God we weren't. He's freakin hot.

He looked at me and said "Hi, I'm Charlie. You headed to the soiree?"

Who even talks like that? I dug it.

Riviera nudged me hard enough that it was obvious. I blushed. For being so damn shy she sure wasn't shy about putting my ass out there.

"Yes," I said, "we could use a ride of there's room."

"There's always room" Charlie replied.

I looked at Riviera who had been eyeing another guy in the car. He had shoulder length blonde hair. Flips at the end like he just got back from the beach. The tan on his skin solidified my assumption. He was damn hot though he looked a little tall for my liking.

She finally pulled her eyes away and smiled. I saw the blush creep up her cheeks.

I rolled my eyes. 25 and she still blushes.

I grabbed her hand and we jumped in.

The car was nice. Suede interior. It felt like silk against my legs. I had worn my shortest shorts, sans panties. I could almost feel it along my lips. Mmmm, nice.

I could smell pot. Good pot. Not the kind Riviera and I would get.

Beach Boy handed me a joint. I took a long deep inhale keeping my eyes shut. I held it in and as I let it out I opened my eyes watching the smoke engulf the car. Mmmmmm. This was good. This was gonna be a good night.

I looked at the other guy. Poor kid. Staring out the window somewhere else. He was younger than the other two. Maybe a brother? He didn't really look like either one.

"Hi", I said. "How's it goin?"

He looked at me like I was an idiot. "Hi," he said. Short and sweet. Then he looked out the window and went back to himself. Okay, note taken.

I could see the glow of the bonfire and smell the smoke from it. People were everywhere. Some of them were already naked and dancing like they were going to fuck right there.

This is going to be an amazing night.

We got out of the car and walked over to the fire. There was a keg and some bottles of beer here and there. I grabbed a cup and took a big drink. Charlie walked over by me and did the same.

He was a quiet guy. I thanked him for the ride and turned to walk away.

He grabbed my elbow and said, "It's a nice night. Let's keep company."

Again, who talks like that?

His eyes were a deep rich brown. Warm and inviting. He smiled and I couldn't say no.

"Sure", I said. "Why not?"

I saw Beach Boy and Riviera sitting by the fire. Nice. Didn't take long.

We sat and watched the dancers. Some of them swaying like the world was tilted and others gyrating their hips in a way that made my pussy throb.

There was a woman with an ass I would love to slap and tits that sat high. I watched her. I swear she was staring at me. Twisting her ass in circles that made her tits jiggle like someone was rubbing their face between them. She held her hands out and pulled me with an invisible force.

I couldn't help it, I went to her. I didn't even look at Charlie. I just walked over there light as air.

When I reached her she ran her hands through my long hair gliding them down my hips. My heart throbbed. I had never been with a woman. Not even a kiss. She swayed her body against me and began to undue my shirt. I let her. I stood there like an idiot and let a stranger take my shirt off. Who am I? I hadn't worn a bra and there I was, out. She twirled and her hair ran across my breasts flicking my nipples. Shudders went up my spine. My pussy was throbbing and I could tell I was wet. She grabbed my tits and started sucking on them. Holy crap I was gonna cum. I moaned and held my breath to keep it back.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Riviera, naked. When did that happen? She had great tits. I had always been jealous. Two guys were around her. One of them Beach Boy. They were rubbing her and kissing her all over. Her head was back, her hair down, Golden. She looked at me and smiled, drunk on orgasmic tension.

The woman that had been dancing around me was now licking me up and down. She was on her knees licking my slit, burying her face in my pubic hair, inhaling deeply.

A deep sound from somewhere came out of my mouth. I was almost embarrassed it was so loud. What the fuck was going on? I grabbed her hair and pulled her away from my pussy. I stared at her and was shocked at what I saw. Shocked that I was being eaten out by a woman. I shoved her face back into me and almost fell as my orgasm engulfed my body. I could feel my pussy juices make her face slick.

Charlie came behind me and was rubbing my tits. I could feel his dick against my butt. I was almost irritated but he pinched my nipples and I began to cum again. I have a triangle. Touch my triangle and I cum. Every time. It's delicious.

And then there was Riviera, Beach boy and the other guy had slowly made their way over. I watched him shove her onto her knees and begin to lick her pussy. Her back arched, shoving her ass higher into the air. She cried out.

The amber light from the fire shown off her body. The flames crackled and sent little wisps of smoke up. It looked like they were coming off of her body.

Beach boy had pulled his dick out. It was thick and ready to fuck. He left her on all fours and pushed himself into her beautiful pussy. Her mouth opened in perfect timing for the other guys dick to go in. She looked like a pro at this. Like she was a goddess made to give pleasure.

I watched her as my own sensations coursed through my body. She was beautiful. I wanted her. I watched as the guys switched places. Beach Boy now in her mouth. He was pumping his hips back and forth. His cock coming in and out of her mouth. This woman had no gag reflex! His dick was long and obviously slipping deep into her throat.

Charlie noticed my point of interest had changed. He grabbed me by the nape of my neck and pulled my head back roughly, "You like that? You like what you see?" My eyes watered.

"Yes, yes."

"You wanton little whore" he replied.

Again, who talks like that?

He grabbed me away from my precious pussy eater and half drug me to Riviera.

She was busy having her mouth filled with dick and her pussy fucked so well. Her hips were pulsing up and down.

Charlie pushed the other guy back and set my face between Riviera's legs. Her pussy looked raw and worn from being used.

I licked it softly and heard her moan.

Beach Boy flipped her over and made it easier for me.

Charlie came up from behind me. I saw his dick oddly glistening in the firelight. He rubbed something all over me and then slowly inserted his dick in my ass. My surprise caused me to bite Riviera and I sucked where I had hurt her. She smelled so good. Fresh. Clean. I slowly circled her clit with my tongue, flicking it slightly.

My ass was full. It was awesome. Beach Boy had been oiling the other guy there, right in front of me, and turned and mounted him. The guys head went back and his face tightened. I knew the feeling. Beach Boy made gentle movements. The other guy liked it I could tell. He moaned and stroked his dick.

It was all so much. I began to vigorously suck and play with Riviera's pussy. She moaned and her back arched. Her moan. Oh her moan. I was going to cum again. Her little pussy pushing up to meet my mouth and her moans. Her hands in my hair.

Our bodies were scratched from the twigs and leaves on the grounds and nobody cared.

It was like an explosion. Like a cosmic explosion that couldn't be explained. It felt like the ground shook. Riviera came in my mouth, I came from her cuming, Charlie came on my back, Beach Boy came in his friend and his friend came on the ground.

The insanity that we could all cum at once was amazing.

We were spent. Exhausted. Alone. And yet people all over were fucking.

The light of the fire bouncing off their bodies. Shadows creating shapes that tricked the eye. It was beautiful.

I shimmied up by Riviera's face and kissed her closed eyes. Brushed her hair aside.

I tentatively put my hand on her breast and she smiled. I squeezed it a bit and kneaded it. Leaned over and licked it.

Mmmmm. We begin again.