Riviera Sun & Knickers Ch. 06

Story Info
The evening continues for Simon.
4.1k words
4.83
10.8k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon's evening continues apace!

It was Judy who made the first move stepping in front of me and taking my cock in her hand, I guessed the games were over so took my cue and took her magnificent breasts in my hands, pulling her closer I proceeded to kiss her hard. Releasing my cock, she grabbed my arse pulling me in close my erection pressing hard into her mound.

The bed was pressing up against my legs so I decided to topple us back on to it at which point Olivia, Anna and Liu all climbed on. Judy and I were still joined at the lips when she lifted herself up and I was treated to the wonder of those wonderful tits hanging just above my face.

"Rumour has it Simon that you like to eat pussy, particularly when it's still fully dressed?"

"If you want me to soak your knickers even more than I am sure they already are, I will be more than happy to oblige by dining on your knickers."

I moved myself up the bed and Judy hitching her slip straddled my chest and positioned herself over my face.

What a view!

The musky fragrance of Judy's Pussy was enticing as I licked the damp patch already showing on the front of her cotton knickers. I licked, nibbled and sucked on her pussy until the cotton of her knickers was sodden all the while Judy was gently gyrating her hips. While I attended to her pussy I had been stroking and kneading her arse while Olivia was kissing and kneading her tits.

I could feel hands all over my legs moving up under the slip I was wearing and caressing my cock through the panties, the sensation was unbelievable and if I was not careful I would be shooting my second load of the night.

Judy was quietly moaning above me and I thought I was time to suck her pussy dry so moving the leg of her knickers to one side I buried my face in her sopping wet pussy. She was so wet that her juices ran down my chin as I licked and sucked on her clitoris. I knew she was close to cumming as she pressed herself into me until with a low guttural moan she trembled and bucked as she came, I held her arse hard and continued to lap at her pussy until she begged me to stop which I did but not until she had cum again!

Judy relaxed a little breathing hard as she leant with her hands against the wall above the headboard, her sopping wet knickers still hovering over me. I still had no idea who was giving my cock a good time but it had been released from the panties and had a tongue and moist lips sliding up and down its length. It was so hard it ached and I really wanted to bury it deep inside a hot wet pussy, despite my sure knowledge that I would not last more than a few strokes!

Judy started to move down but not off me and I was able to see Liu move out of the way as she released my cock from her mouth.

"Time for you to finish the job Simon," A husky Judy purred. "I'm going to drain your balls!"

Manoeuvring herself to slip her knickers down she lowered herself onto me, she was so wet I hardly felt myself enter her glorious love cavern. She raised herself slowly leaving my cock trembling at the entrance to her pussy and lowering herself down again a little quicker and firmer until we were in a rhythm, my hips thrusting upwards as her pussy descended onto my cock. This didn't last long as I felt a Vesuvial eruption growing in my cock and with real urgency I thrust hard and fast into her. Judy was obviously also close to cumming and matched my urgency, gripping her arse hard and with a final thrust I came, my balls emptying into her as grunting and groaning, I pumped my seed into her. By now she was bouncing feverously on my cock as her body convulsed with a powerful orgasm until finally she collapsed on me my balls aching as if they had been squeezed and rung dry!

Slightly breathless Judy looked at me saying "That Simon was worth every bit of this evening's planning! Olivia, you have found a real gem here!" With that she rolled off me my semi erect cock sliding out of her sodden pussy and lay getting her breath back.

Before I had a chance to do anything Liu's head was in my groin. "Mmm love juice! My favourite!" she said lowering her mouth onto my cock sucking and licking mine and Judy's juices. This was very pleasant and whilst I may have viewed myself as a young buck I did not have the abilities to recover and perform again so quickly. I needed a break!!

However, Anna was already snaking her way up my body her breasts brushing my chest as she locked her pouting lips on to mine. "These women are insatiable!" I thought to myself but my balls were aching and I need a break! Breaking from Anna's kiss and with Liu still attached to my cock I levered myself up the bed a little. "Any chance of a glass of bubbly?" "I could do with a little pick me up!"

"Good idea," Judy purred slowing lifting herself up and moving off the bed. "Anyone else?"

"Love juice and bubbles? Sounds divine," giggled Liu as gave my cock a final noisy lick.

"I'll give you a hand," offered Olivia slipping off the bed.

What a magnificent view these two gorgeous older women offered as they sauntered back in to the bedroom, champagne glasses in hand, breasts proudly on show and sexy short slips.

Anna and Liu had moved up next to me and we sat in a line across the headboard, Olivia and Judy sat towards the top of the bed and handed a glass to Anna, Liu and me.

"Cheers Ladies," I said raising my glass. What a surreal experience this was, I was sitting a bed with four beautiful topless women drinking champagne and contemplating what was going to happen next.

"Enchanté," Judy said tapping her glass against mine.

"So Simon, how are you enjoying your evening so far? Is it living up to expectations?" Olivia asked.

"Expectations? I had no expectations of anything remotely like this, I am in heaven, except maybe for my current attire which is a little difficult to get used to."

"Surely you are enjoying your sexy panties and slip?" Anna said smiling and stroking my satin covered leg.

"Look, I'll admit that it's not been all bad and does feel nice, but I struggle with the look, these are items that were designed for beauties such as the four of you, not hairy arsed guys like me! And I must say you do all look heavenly in your slips and knickers!"

We drank and chatted for a little while with me wondering if this was what a pyjama party would be like, I had always fantasised about being a fly on the wall at one of those! In my mind I had always assumed they ended up as huge lesbian orgies, which gave me an idea.

"I think it's fair to say that I have done everything that has been asked of me so far this evening, wouldn't you agree?" I asked.

"I'm not sure everything!" Anna laughed, "But you have been most accommodating so far, yes."

"I get the distinct impression that this is not the first evening you ladies have taken advantage of a poor guy like me?" I said with an enquiring smile.

"Oh I think it's fair to say that we've had our moments Simon," Judy replied.

"So I was wondering if your victims ever get a say in the proceedings, or is it just a one way street of obedience?" I asked.

"We have been known to be open to suggestion on occasion," Olivia said moving over and running her hand over my cock. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I think I'd like to see you ladies enjoying each other, getting yourselves ready for me to fuck you and suck you."

"Oh how delicately put Simon!" Giggled Liu as she climbed over me to get to Anna. "Come on Anna let me get you ready for Simon!"

In no time Liu was massaging Anna's tits whilst deep throating her with her tongue, their hips were grinding as their pussy's rubbed against each other.

Without a word Olivia moved over to Judy taking one of her breasts in her mouth sucking hungrily at her nipple.

I moved down the bed a little to allow them space to "perform" for me, relieved to have the opportunity recover a little and let's be honest enjoy the fabulous view of four female bodies entwined and writhing in a lesbian fantasy!

Anna and Liu were on their sides and locked at the lips each had their hands firmly on each other's arse hips rhythmically grinding. Judy now had Olivia on her back and was feeding on her tits, I lay down across the bottom of the bed taking in the view directly up the legs and slips of Anna and Liu feasting on glimpses of their panties as they writhed together.

As no one was paying much attention to me I decide to ease my slip off leaving me in just my pale blue satin knickers and as I watched the fantasy unfold in front of me I stroked my semi soft cock through the soft material.

I looked over to Judy and Olivia to see that Judy had pushed Olivia's slip up to her waist and had buried her head in her groin and was now lapping at her pussy through her knickers. Olivia had her own breasts in her hands massaging and tweaking her nipples, as, with her eyes closed she gave herself to Judy's ministrations her hips rising and falling in time to Judy's lapping tongue. Judy on her knees between Olivia's thighs had her magnificent arse in the air her slippery pussy winking at me from just below the hem of her slip.

I was starting to feel the stirrings of some life in my cock but still had a way to go before I was ready to perform again, however I saw no reason not to enjoy myself and started to move up the bed between the pairs of writhing women.

Olivia was in a world of her own now bucking and moaning as she obviously came closer to orgasm, with Judy her hand up between her legs playing with her own pussy these two obviously needed no help from me.

I moved toward Anna and Liu sliding my hands slowly up their legs, Liu's still clad in fine silk stockings and under each slip until my hands were resting on their round, firm arses. Pure heaven! So when Liu slipped her hand under the waistband of Anna's slip heading for her pussy I positioned myself to lay behind her, my cock rubbing against her arse. They were still kissing each other hard, however, Liu was also subtly pushing her arse gently into my groin, her hand now moving rhythmically inside Anna's knickers.

I pressed myself a little closer in to Liu and moved my hand to her breast, her nipples were rock hard as I played with them, her breast perfectly round and firm. Despite my thoughts of recovery time my cock was becoming harder by the second.

With Anna and Liu still locked at the lips and Anna's hip thrusting slowly under the attention of Liu's hand, I moved my hand down from Lu's breast, across her flat stomach and under the elastic of her slip. With my hand cupping her pussy I started to massage her slit and play with the button of her clitoris, this had the effect of her pushing her arse harder in to my groin.

Liu wore her knickers over her suspenders which made the move of my hand in to the silky depths of them easier, I had already felt the satin of her knickers getting damp but this did not prepare me for how wet she was. Her pussy lips were swollen and her juices literally flowed over my hand her clitoris was like a rock as I rubbed and tweaked it. Then suddenly I was aware of a slight tremble in her and without warning she arched, stiffened and let out a guttural moan, her hand now out of Anna's panties gripped mine as she bucked and thrust against my hand and had the most intense orgasm I think I have ever witnessed!

This seemed to be the cue for Olivia and Judy to simultaneously hit the heights of their own orgasms surrounding me with aura of female ecstasy! Liu continued to buck and writhe and Anna was now feeding on Liu's breasts whilst I, with aching balls, a now rampant cock dry humped Liu's arse.

Still in the throws of orgasm Liu pulled my hand from her knickers, moving like an animal in control of her prey, she pushed me on to my back pulled my panties down and off my legs, the standing legs either side of mine and with perfect balance her eyes fixed on my cock pulled her slip down revealing her sodden dusky pink knickers. Whilst I would have loved to bury my face in the damp satin and sucked her juices through them, she had other ideas and peeled them down leaving her dark downy pussy framed by her pink suspenders, what a view!

I was not given much time to soak up this vision of olive skinned heaven as she lowered herself on to my cock, being so wet I hardly felt myself entering her until when I was in as deep as I could go her pussy gripped me hard and she slowly raised herself up and then released the pressure and took me deep inside her again repeating this over and over, I had never experienced a women with this sort of control before although control was becoming a moot point as she leaned forward to kiss me her hard nipples grazing my chest allowing me to thrust my cock up deep inside her. She started to make mewing and grunting noises and again I could feel her body tremble as she through back her head and came again and again, thanks to my earlier exertions I was nowhere near coming so kept pumping her pussy until finally sitting back up her pussy gripped my cock again.

"No more!" She said her breath coming in gulps as she had surfaced from nearly drowning. "Christ, I had no idea how fucking desperate I was to be well and truly fucked."

Releasing the pressure on my cock she leaned forward again to kiss me her tongue hungrily searching for mine and her hot wet pussy gently sliding up and down my cock.

"I don't suppose there's any of that gorgeous hard cock left for me is there?" Anna whined like a little girl.

"Oh I think there's a few miles left in this tank!" Liu replied lifting herself off me.

My cock literally glistened and my pubes were damp with Liu's juices as it stood proud and hard, as Liu moved off me and flopped down beside me with a sigh. Anna knelt beside me and immediately started to lick my cock her breasts brushing my thighs as she lapped up Liu's juices. After a short glorious period of this Anna hitched her slip up and knelt over my stomach her arse against my cock, leaning forward she brushed her breasts over my face. I didn't need an invitation to enjoy massaging these beautiful hanging orbs taking each one in turn in my mouth and sucking hungrily on her nipples.

Her arse was now gently rubbing against my cock as I fed on her tits, after a while Anna sat up and moved up my chest her panties just centimetres from my face, the sweet aroma of her pussy enveloping my senses.

"Now eat my pussy Simon I want it and my panties dripping wet!" Anna purred as she lifted her slip over my head and lowered herself on to my mouth.

I wasted no time in taking the already damp silky panties in to my mouth sucking, licking and gently nibbling on her clit, I used my own saliva to wet the panties and soon they were soaked with this and her own juices. I had hold of her divine panty clad arse as she gyrated slowly moving her slit up and down my tongue, until I pulled the leg of her panties to one side and sucked on her swollen clit her juices flowing down my chin. Anna's movements were becoming a little more urgent as she moaned above me, I could feel my cock twitching and knew there was only one place it wanted to be.

I lifted her slip up and off my head rolling her off me and on to her back, placing my hands under her arse I peeled her sodden panties off.

"On your Knees please Anna," I instructed her as I rolled her on to her stomach.

"Ooh Simon, you are such a dog!" She giggled rising to her knees and leaning forward on her arms she wiggled her arse at me.

I lifted the slip up and out of the way positioning myself with my cock teasing the entrance to her slippery pussy. I allowed the swollen head of my cock to ease inside her moving just the head in and out for a few strokes until I thrust myself hard in to her and not moving my cock twitching deep in side her.

"Oh God Simon, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Please! Now! I want to be fucked!" She begged as she squirmed and tried to move her arse allowing my cock to slide out.

I held her thighs tight to me not allowing her to move as I remained deep inside her until I slid my cock slowly out the head once again teasing her swollen pussy lips as I thrust in to her again repeating this for several strokes until I increased the tempo getting faster and harder. My thighs slapped against her arse and I could see her tits swaying and slapping against each other as I pumped in to her with all my might.

I could feel a welling up of my orgasm in my balls and that unmistakable sensation in my cock as I knew my time was coming. It was at this point that Anna released a guttural cry pushing her arse hard into my groin as she came her orgasm taking control of her body as it trembled and shook, collapsing a little she gripped and buried her head in a pillow her arse still in the air, her muffled moans clear for all to hear. This was enough to put me over the edge and with a few slow hard strokes deep into her pussy I shot whatever load my balls had left in them and collapsed on her back panting and blowing trying to get my breath back.

My cock gave up and with my erection receding slid out of Anna's dripping pussy as I rolled off her lying on my back still panting.

Anna took her head out of the pillow and with one lithe movement was on top of me her groin grinding into mine and leaning in to me started kissing me hard and intensely.

"You beautiful beautiful boy," she whispered, "That was amazing!"

Anna rolled off me and for a few minutes we all lay there in a satisfied post coital silence.

"Drink anyone?" Liu asked, "I for one could do with some refreshment!"

"Champagne will do nicely thank you Liu," Anna and Judy both responded almost in unison.

"Come on Simon, make yourself useful and help me," Liu said sliding off the end of the bed

With that I got up and collected the glasses from earlier and followed Liu out of the bedroom, as she walked ahead of me I could not help but marvel at how lithe and graceful she was and how surreal this whole situation was.

Liu was entirely comfortable being naked as we sorted out the drinks and obviously knew how to enjoy herself and have fun as shown when, as I stood ready to go back in to the bedroom holding a small tray with the full glasses on she took hers and after taking a large gulp crouched down and dipped my limp cock in her glass and proceeded to lick it dry!

"Mmm champagne cocktail, nothing better," she giggled.

I was speechless but couldn't help chuckling at the obvious pun, Liu topped her glass back up and we padded back to the bedroom. I handed the others their glasses and standing at the end of the bed took in the extraordinary view in front of me.

"I'd like to make a toast," I said raising my glass, "To beautiful women, to gorgeous knickers, panties slips and all sexy lingerie and may stunners like yourselves keep chaps like me happy for years to come! Cheers ladies."

"Santé," Judy replied raising her glass and taking a sip.

"Santé!" the rest said in unison.

It was testament to these extraordinary women that the whole atmosphere was so relaxed as we drank our champagne despite the out of the ordinary circumstances.

I had no real concept of the time when Olivia suggested that it might be time to be making a move home.

Judy got up from the bed and going to her wardrobe took out a bag that had obviously come from a fancy boutique. "Time for Simon's present ladies," she said, sliding her slip off picking up her knickers from the bed and placing them in the bag.

Anna was next taking off her slip and placing it and her knickers in the bag, Liu followed suit while Olivia the only one of us still wearing knickers slipped both off and dropped them in the bag. Judy then picked up what I had been wearing and put them on top.

"A little memento of our evening Simon, maybe you might try them on again sometime? Now to finish the night off we all need a shower after our exertions, come with me Simon and you ladies please."

12