Riya and Rudra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your nipples have grown darker." He dragged one into his mouth and sucked hard on it. It hurt but I didn't stop him. I loved the mixture of pain and pleasure it gave me. Turn around and I did. He kissed my round behind and his hands trembled when he placed his palms over them. "Riya, can I slap your butt?" And I had refused him all those years ago.

"Do you want to slap them," I asked him now and felt an instant smack on my posterior. But just one. He only wanted to see my cheeks blush. Now he slapped them lightly just to watch them move.

"I think this is the most beautiful behind I have ever seen in my entire life." He began to rub me again. "Where do you want it?" he asked rubbing his finger inside my pussy lips.

"Slide it inside me. I enjoy that, immensely, when I feel you're finger move inside me ...slide it in." There was urgency in my voice and he began to breathe roughly. I know when I talk to him like that it turns him on. Although he has never put his cock inside me, he was in the habit of rubbing it against my pussy and very often he placed it at my entrance for several minutes.

In just the second time his finger was moving easily back and forth inside me ...chick chick chick ...he rotated his finger in a strange way ...probably one of his tantric ways. But it felt awfully good. He kissed my butt then rested his cheek on my ass although still concentrating on my vagina. I groaned into his pillow and again just as I was about to hit my orgasm he stopped. He slipped his hand to feel my heart. It was racing a marathon and I heard him chuckle. He liked teasing me. Now I would tease him and get him to do what I had come here for. I turned around to lie on my back.

"Lie on me. I like to feel your weight on me. But first remove your clothes," I said. He had a hard on would be like the understatement of the century. I didn't let him perceive any foul play. He did as I asked. "Lie on top of me now. I want to sleep under you so not even a hair is visible from underneath you. Do you like that?" I asked him.

"I don't like that, I love that." There's more of you to rub against now. He took my mouth in a deep kiss. I saw a video one day. I was watching incest videos on the net and I came upon it and wondered whether we would be able to do what they were and make a video of ourselves. Something we could watch together or at times when we would be unable to be together." When I saw It that day, I don't know how I stopped myself from coming to your room in the middle of the night. But we hadn't been doing this for so long that I didn't know how you felt about me anymore.

"Tell me what they were doing," he asked.

Now was the best time to tell him. He had placed his hard penis in its familiar place between my pussy lips right next to my entrance and he was moving himself back and forth o so slowly it almost made me cum ...the fourth time since I had come to his room.

"He had slid almost 8 inches long and 2 and half inches of hard cock inside his sister and she had lifted her legs around his waist to accommodate it inside her. Their embrace was so loving it made me wet just looking at them." I felt him swallow hard and his Willy twitched in its own embrace between my pussy lips.

"It looked so complete," I continued. "Every time he thrust hard inside her, she closed her eyes in pleasure putting her arms around him, hugging him tightly to herself. She kept kissing him on his shoulder the whole time he was fucking her. In between they locked in a passionate kiss. "My pussy began to leak just watching them."

"Why didn't you come up? I would have relieved you. Why didn't you come? Don't you know even now that I love you and I'll always understand whatever your feeling."

This was the moment I had been looking for. He would understand. But even so I was a little apprehensive and asked tentatively. "What do you mean by relieving me?" "Will you enter me with your penis and fuck me?" I heard him breathe in sharply. He pressed his face into my breasts and sighed.

"No, Riya this can be dangerous for right now and even for the future."

"How?" I felt agitated.

"You could conceive for right now, you're not on birth control and a broken hymen is not the way to get into a marriage."

"I don't want to marry anyone."

"Oh baby," he said in a sex driven voice. "You will have to marry ... ma will not leave you like this forever, this is all she's been talking to me about this past year.

"Then why don't you marry me." He gave a pained chuckle.

"That isn't possible ...here." Meaning at some point of time he had thought about it. I smiled inwardly. Perhaps in the near future it could be made possible. My heart fluttered.

"Fuck me please," I pleaded. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me ....I want to be your sex slave." I laughed in his arms and he chuckled too. Only his was a strained laughter. "Please fuck me," and I felt his willy twitch again. Our own language affected him more. "Chodh bhi do na, aur kitnay sal tadpao gay." ("Fuck me now ...how long will you make me wait.")

I brought his lips to mine and kissed him like I used to when we were kids. I wet my lips and kissed him one smooch after the other. "Plz bhaiya dalo na apna penis mere andar." ("Please brother put your penis inside me.") "I want to know how it will feel inside me."

"Riya please stop talking like that."

"No," I opened my legs and brought them to circle his waist. "This is what they were doing in the video." I hugged him in my arms, his chest pressed against my soft boobs. "The only thing missing is your penis hitting against my cervix."

"Pregnant hojao gi to kya karain gay batao?" ("What will we do if you get pregnant?")

"Nahi hongi na." ("No, I will not.")

"No for a moment lets think that you get pregnant, then."

"I won't get pregnant." This even I hadn't figured yet. I had wanted to have his baby but not in these surroundings. It wasn't possible here. Only in isolation somewhere where no one knew us.

"Aur apnay phatay hymen ka kya karo gay jab shadi hogi?" ( "And what will you do about your broken hymen when you're about to marry?")

"Silwa lungi aapsay." ("I'll get you to stitch it for me.") I chuckled.

"Aur pregnancy ka kya karo gay. Bchha girana mujhay ata nahi." ("And what will you do about your pregnancy. I don't know how to abort a baby,") he smiled but it instantly brought tears to my eyes. It hurt me beyond measure and it felt like he had stabbed through my soar heart. I had always felt this need to belong to him, to be his family and I couldn't tolerate him joking about it.

"I could never kill anything that you made." I pushed him away. He was taken aback by my response. In a flurry I wore my nighty and ran blearily downstairs into my room before he could catch up.

12