RMC: Birthday Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized with her telling me this she was saying that she wasn't shocked, or at least wasn't being judgmental, about Bug and me. "You surprise me, Janet. Somehow I thought that Rob was sort of your one and only."

"There's a lot you don't know about me. Rob's my soul mate, but he wasn't my first, and he's not been my only. Are you going to see her again?" she asked, changing the subject back to Bug and the present, not even giving me time to think about her and her past and what she was telling me.

"Probably," I answered, nodding my head, and told her about the two 'presents' she'd left me.

Janet withdrew her foot from where she'd been stroking my mostly hard cock, and dropped it to the bottom of the spa. Leaning forward across the gap between us, she slid into my arms, her mouth searching out mine, her hand coming behind my head to hold me to her. Our tongues dueled, her hand slid into my lap to find my cock as my hands stroked her body. I was surprised how hot and wet her mouth was; although I couldn't tell about her pussy being in the water like it was. It didn't matter, whether it was her natural lubricant or the water, her legs spread to my touch as I stroked and fingered her. I felt a drop of water hit me in the head and wondered where it came from. A glance at the pool confirmed I hadn't imagined it as I saw the random splash of raindrops, the frequency increasing even as I looked.

Janet turned even more in my lap, almost sideways now, her hand stroking my cock while mine plundered her pussy, our tongues dueling for position. With her face upturned, the raindrops were now hitting her in the face. A minor inconvenience became an irritation as it continued to rain harder. Pulling away from our kiss she glanced at the sky. "Shall we go in?"

"Before we get wet?" I laughed, but we were both already moving. I grabbed the towels, just barely damp on the upper surface, and we dashed toward the house naked and wet. Standing in the open doorway drying off we heard the rain let go; the sprinkles became a harder rain that we'd just missed.

I didn't say anything after we were dried. I just stuck out my hand and she took it, following me naked through the house to my bedroom. Turning she stepped into my arms, my erection pressed between our bodies. I bent to her face which rose to mine again, our kiss picking up where we'd left off in the spa. I eased her back onto the bed freeing my hands to caress her body, to arouse and pleasure her. I pulled away from kissing her mouth but continued kissing, moving ever lower, suckling her nipples, her hand finding the back of my head as I did, her other hand that had been holding and stroking my penis slipping away as I moved lower on her body. Her legs spread giving me easy access, my mouth and tongue finding her pleasure spots. I remained between her legs paying undivided attention to her until her back arched, her hips quivered, and her orgasm washed across her. I played my tongue over her lips and clit until her hand on the back of my head indicated I should stop, but when I slid my body back up parallel to hers, her legs moved to close herself off keeping me from being between them.

"We need to talk first," she said, looking me in the face.

"About what?" I asked, knowing perfectly well that her closing her legs after I'd eaten her meant that my cock wasn't welcome there, at least for the moment. I rolled onto my side beside her and she turned to face me.

"You said you'd use condoms if there was ever anyone else."

"I did say that," I confirmed, nodding my head in agreement. "I said I'd tell you and Gloria if anything ever happened, and that I'd use condoms. I didn't plan it; it just happened and I wasn't prepared. I'm sorry."

"It did sound like it was pretty hot, though."

"It was that."

"And what are the chances that this hot little co-ed niece of yours has other lovers and that she's been using condoms with all of them? Jim, I want you to fuck me silly - but I don't want to take chances either."

"I know," I said to her and then explained, "She told me just before we made love that first time that she wasn't a virgin, it wasn't going to hurt, that she was on the pill, and that she didn't have any diseases."

"Did she tell you how she knew?"

"No. It's just her word, but knowing Bug, she wasn't just saying that. She really did have everything planned out."

"I'm sure she did, but did you see a test, or did she just tell you what she thought? She's a college co-ed, and I was a college co-ed once and I know that despite good intentions, I wasn't always good either. I've had the clap once, and I don't want it again." I realized that just like fucking her cousin, this was another little secret, her second revelation of the night.

"I understand," I said, and I truly did, having made sure earlier in the evening that I was prepared beforehand. I rolled over to the bedside table and pulled open the drawer, bringing a pack of condoms with me when I rolled back. "Do you want the honors?" I asked, pulling one out and flipping the rest of the pack to the other side of the bed.

Janet smiled, and took the foil packet from me, grabbing my hand and pulling me to her as she did. She pulled my head to hers, our mouths clashing, tongues battling for a moment before she pushed me away. "God I love you. I should have known you would understand."

"It's only what I would want if I were you," I answered. I watched her tear open the foil and toss it aside. Reaching for me, she urged me up toward her, onto my knees, so my cock was near her face. Her hand went to my penis, which was still plenty hard, however instead of installing the raincoat she first leaned over and took me into her mouth. Her tongue and mouth worked me while her hand slid down and fondled my balls. I moaned in approval watching her blowing me for a few moments before I leaned back slightly, my hand searching out her pussy, my fingers sliding into her warmth, slathering her natural lubricant around, up and over her clit and pussy lips. It may have been hard to tell if it was natural lubricant in the spa but not now. She pulled off my cock with her mouth and immediately began to unroll the condom down my shaft.

I shifted back between her legs where, as I began to position myself to enter her, she wrapped her legs behind mine. Her hand guided me in, a moan of approval emanating from her as I slid into place. Watching my rubber covered cock disappear inside her I realized it was the first time we'd ever fucked with a condom. I eased in, feeling the extra friction of the rubber versus the normally slippery sensation when my cock wasn't jacketed. I had to pull back and ease in a bit further, repeating three of four times before I'd fully bottomed out in her. "Oh God, I've needed you," she moaned again, her hips rising and writhing to my assault on her inner reaches, her pussy contracting and gripping my rod where it filled her. Her hips rose to thrust against me, her legs pulling against the back of mine, her motions joining with my thrusts so our bodies worked together in unison.

I had dozed off, just resting after our tryst, when Janet began to play again. Snuggled to my shoulder, she'd leaned forward and just tongued my nipple before repositioning so she could suck my nipple into her mouth. "Is somebody ready to play again?" I asked, caressing her naked shoulder. She didn't answer, her hand slinking down my belly. My cock was still limp but it slowly began to stiffen to her grip and even faster moments later when her mouth moved down and engulfed me.

Although I knew there was a good chance that before we separated and went our different ways the following day that we would share at least one session of oral satisfaction together, I also understood that we didn't get together every day. Janet didn't have multiple lovers, and most of the time when we got together, she had a certain lust for fucking that she needed satisfied. Most of the time when she performed on my skin flute to get me off I was already hard; when she went down on me before I was totally hard I knew it was not her intention to get me off with her mouth but rather to get me hard so we could do it again.

I live with a cellphone, or rather - I'm practically married to a cellphone. It goes with me virtually everywhere. In the modern business setting it's both a curse and a blessing. With a cell and laptop your office can be anywhere in the world. With a cell AND a laptop, you can be in the office virtually 24 hours a day. I seldom go anywhere without it, and if I do - the first thing that happens when I'm reunited with that electronic alter-ego is to find out who called and what messages await me.

There are times however where those who know my cell number, which is most of the world, won't get through. When I'm in a meeting, in a movie, taking a shower, or taking a crap are instances where I won't answer. Making love with a beautiful woman is another. It doesn't mean that I didn't hear it. In this case it just happened to be plugged into the charging station halfway down the hall, but the sound of the familiar tune in the distance definitely reached my ears. Not this time, I thought, you'll have to wait.

Although I'm practically married to the cell phone and it's my primary point of contact with the world, I also maintain a phone at home. An anachronism in this day and age, it's a relic, a back-up that I've maintained for those occasional times such as when my cell is dead or I've got a conference call that needs me but not necessarily with undivided attention. I seldom actually get a worthwhile call on my home phone. During the day it's almost always some sales pitch and virtually no one calls at night. I talk so much on the cell phone that many people have even forgotten that I have a home phone. It has an unlisted number; Janet and Gloria know it, I've told my family, but other than that only a couple of important people who have been told to only use it in an emergency know that number. I told those few that if they absolutely have to get hold of me and I don't answer the cell to immediately call the house phone, otherwise leave a message on the cell and I'll get back at my convenience. I consider my house phone the emergency number, when it rings in the middle of the night - it is seldom good news.

Whether Janet heard my cellphone ring or not she now definitely heard the harsh bell of the house phone. I know I tensed with the first ring; on the second she pulled my cock out of her mouth to just say "leave it."

"I can't babe," I answered, my hand stroking the back of her head as she again greedily sucked my almost rigid member back into her mouth. "There are only a few people that know to call on the house phone immediately if they need to get hold of me." I shifted and began to stretch for the phone; Janet reluctantly pulled her mouth away from my cock again with a sigh.

"Hello?" I said, not having a clue who it might be as my ancient landline didn't even have caller ID. An answering machine at the other end of the house provided that information if I was out there, but here in the bedroom,I identified the caller the old fashioned way.

"Hi Lover!"

"Oh. Hi Bug." I glanced at Janet, who looked into my eyes before she rolled over to lie beside me on the bed. She rested her head on my belly, her hand resting on my upper thigh, but she gave up loving on me for the moment.

"You didn't answer earlier. Did you bring your laptop home?"

Her question reminded me that our little Skype session was supposed to be tonight and I'd totally forgotten. Taking off at noon, turning off all my electronic tethers so we wouldn't be disturbed, I'd completely forgotten Bug, totally distracted for the last several hours by my sexy neighbor. "Ah, gees, Bug - I forgot. I've got my laptop, but I forgot you were going to call. I'm sorry, I can't tonight... I'm busy."

Was it right to tell her I was in bed with another woman? Was it right to not tell her I was in bed with, and making love with, another woman? I don't know, but it ended up being a moot point.

"You're not alone, are you?" It wasn't instantaneous, it wasn't a question; there had been a slight pregnant pause before she said it. I didn't deny it.

"You're in bed with her, aren't you?" Again it wasn't really a question.

"Yes."

"Oh." I wasn't sure what to say, what exactly is there to say when one lover finds you in bed with another lover, even if they know about each other? It seemed obvious to me, as honest as I'd been with Bug that she'd know, but the next question was, "Have you told her about me, about us?"

"Yes, I've told her about us," I repeated aloud for Janet's benefit. Again there was a pause before she said something else.

"So I guess Skype is out for tonight, huh?"

"I guess so. Can I call you tomorrow?" It was time to get her off the phone. This was no emergency, just my own screw up. I should have called Bug and told her not to call.

"I guess. Can you call me about 2?"

"Sure. I can do that."

"Ok. I'll let you go..." the pause just long enough to make me think she was done before she continued, "We're you doing it when I called?

I didn't even hesitate, "That's none of your business young lady."

"You were, weren't you!"

"No comment." Her laugh told me that she knew, or at least thought she knew, but there was no need for me to tell her about something that at the moment wasn't any of her business.

"Ok. I'll let you go, but let me say hello to her before you hang up."

"To Janet?" I asked, stupefied by her request.

"Of course Janet," she replied, "I don't want to talk to Samson. Are there any other 'hers' around there?"

"Don't get sassy young lady," I answered with a laugh.

"Let me talk to her."

I put my hand over the phone and turned to Janet. "It's Bug. She wants to talk to you."

"Me?" Janet asked, surprised, rolling up onto one elbow. I nodded affirmatively. "She wants to talk to me? What for?" I just shrugged, waiting for her to make a decision. When she reached for the phone, I handed it to her.

"Hello?" ... "Yes..." "Yes, he is..." Janet glanced at me, I watched, puzzled.

The conversation went on, with me only hearing the one side. I could tell that both sides were loosening up the more they both talked, the sentences got longer, and then Janet asked if she had something to write it down, followed by her giving Bug her phone number.

"That will be fine, almost anytime. I'll tell you if it's a bad time..." "Yes, right now is a bad time..." Janet laughed and looked at me again.

"Ok, Bye." Janet handed the phone back to me. I put the phone back on the cradle.

"What did she say?" I asked, curious.

"Nothing really. Just that she thought we should talk and asked if she could call me. She surprised me; she came across quite mature for her age."

"She's a good girl; she's always been my favorite niece."

I lay back onto my back and Janet snuggled into my side again. We lay there for several minutes, saying nothing, I'm sure each of us thinking of Bug and her call and perhaps its timing. The erection that Janet had been working on before the call had wilted away, the mood definitely changed but when her hand slid across my belly to fondle my penis again, this time I responded immediately swelling to just the caress of her hand.

"Before we do this again," Janet said when she'd rolled back toward me, opening the condom package, "you need to get a blood test, and if you're going to be seeing Bug, she does too. OK?"

~

I finally hired a housekeeper. Although I'd gotten to where I managed to at least keep the dust off the bookcases by myself, really the house was beginning to look like a bachelor pad. I finally decided that I just didn't have time, particularly when I was gone all the time, and hired a cleaning service. More like a maid service, they would show up once a week for as long as I wanted. The longer they stayed the more work they did.

I had a washing machine, but always seemed to be out of underwear and shirts. I had a dishwasher, but it always seemed to be full of clean dishes that I hadn't put away and the sink was full of dirty dishes that I hadn't washed, or vice versa. Now when I came home every Friday the house was clean, the dishwasher was empty, the sink was empty and my life was ready for starting a new week and weekend.

Occasionally I'd get home a little early and find the housekeeper still there, so I didn't think too much of it when I saw the little white Corolla pulled well over to the side in the driveway, even though I wasn't particularly early. I opened the front door finding the living room was spotless and empty. I paused momentarily, my ears not indicating anyone in the house moving around. I wondered idly where the housekeeper was, but it really didn't bother me. Dropping my computer bag into the office, also spotless and empty, I turned toward the bedroom, coming to a rapid halt when I stepped into the not so empty bedroom.

"Happy Birthday, Uncle Jim!"

Bug was lying on the bed, wearing the sweet sexy little nothing that had previously been in a box in the stand next to my bed. Shocked at first, a grin rapidly came to my face. "Has somebody been snooping in my drawers young lady?" I smiled, unable to keep the delight of seeing here off of my face.

"Only because you didn't leave them out where I could easily find them," she answered, rolling her legs off the bed and hopping up to practically jump into my arms. "I didn't think you would mind." With that her arms went around my neck, her lips met mine and there was no more talking. One hand went to my chest, unbuttoning my shirt, her other holding my head to her mouth.

My cock had lurched in my pants when I'd seen her, nearly naked, awaiting me. By the time she got my shirt unbuttoned, my hands had roamed her back, slipping to her naked bottom covered only by the silky nightie and the string of her thong underwear and slipped around and fondled her breasts. My prick had almost totally erected and was pointed down my pant leg but was trying to point up causing a huge tent in my pants. I began to pull the shirt off my arms; Bug's hands went down to grip my erection through my pants leaving me to immediately begin undoing my belt by myself.

"Umm, Looks like somebody's happy to see me," she said pulling away from our kiss momentarily. I'd gotten my belt and zipper undone, she'd immediately relinquished her hold on me long enough to slide her hands inside my pants and underwear, fishing my cock out the top. As I pushed my pants down she pulled away from our kiss, dropping to her knees, and engulfing my erection in one gulp.

"Oh my god, Bug! Am I detecting that you're a little bit horny?" Her head bobbed, an 'um-hum' which I heard although she didn't take me from her mouth. Her hand went underneath gripping my balls, her head tilting up to look at my face as she expertly tantalized my member. I reached behind her head and gently stroked her hair in appreciation, giving up on getting my shoes and pants off for the moment.

She pulled back and ran her tongue from the base of my cock to the head before she said, "God yes. I've been dreaming about doing this with you all day." Pulling back from sucking me off momentarily she tugged at my pant legs. I hooked my shoes with my other foot stepping out of them and my pants.

"And I've been dreaming about you in this sweet nothing for weeks."

"Do you like it?"

"Hell yes, you little fox!

"This is what I thought I was going to seduce you with at Christmas. Now it'll just have to be your first birthday present."

I'd reached down and was pulling her back up to kiss her again, slipping my hands under the transparent gown to cup her breasts as she said this, but didn't miss her use of the word 'first'. "First?" I answered, using my arm to push the nightie out of the way, bending down to suckle her already erect nipple. With my mouth on her breast, I slid my hand down her belly and under the elastic of her thong, my finger finding her already hot and wet. "You really have been thinking about me, haven't you?" I said momentarily lifting my face from her tit.