RMC: Birthday Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you so bad," she whispered, her upper hand now running through my hair while her lower was stroking my cock. I slipped my finger inside her, finger fucking and pulling her juices up onto her clit which elicited a quiver of pleasure. Feeling and enjoying her slippery wetness, I closed my grip so my finger was pushing up inside her vagina, eliciting a wiggle from her, moving it into exactly the right position. "Now Uncle Jimmy. I want you in me now," she begged moments later.

Reaching with both hands I gripped her bottom and picked her up, lifting her against me. Her arms went around my neck and I stepped forward the few feet to the bed setting her onto the edge. She laid back and I reached between her legs and pushed the little nothing of a see-through thong aside and stepped forward. She reached for me and gripped my cock as I stepped between her legs, guiding my cock to the mouth of her glistening pussy. Her legs wrapped around my waist, my hands gripped her waist, and I slipped forward, working my cock into her enveloping warmth until I'd bottomed out, my pubic bone pressed against hers.

Bug's eyes closed as I entered her, a smile of ecstasy on her face. I stopped when I was buried to the hilt, just enjoying our coupling, feeling her legs constricting around my waist trying to get me to move, when her eyes fluttered open. "Don't tease me," she frowned, realizing that's exactly what I was doing.

"I like to hear you beg," I answered in return, but at the same time slowly slipped back out, watching my now shiny cock, slathered in her juices, appearing from between her lips. Sliding slowly back in she helped pull me into her with her legs, obviously wanting me to move faster than I was. I repeated the motion, slipping slowly in and out, the whole time watching my cock appear and disappear inside her; a slow motion fuck. "God, you're so fucking sexy Bug. I could fuck you every night."

Her eyes opened again, a smile appearing on her face. "I'd like that," she whispered.

Stopping when I was buried deeply inside her again, I reached over and pulled her left leg from around my waist. I shifted my hand underneath and lifted her leg, turning her partly sideways and lifting it up onto my shoulder, her foot behind my head. I stroked in and out once again, and then stopped and swung my leg up and over so her other leg was between mine. I wiggled my pelvis to move my cock inside her. "Ever do it like this?"

"Uh-uh." I began the fucking motion again, plunging as deep against her as I could, still keeping my motions somewhat slow. With our pelvis's perpendicular to each other, I felt like I got deeper into her before our bodies clashed, and apparently she agreed as she said, "It feels like you're so deep in me."

"Debs used to like this position; she always said the same thing." She didn't say anything, her eyes closed again, but she was rotating her pelvis against me, getting my cock to stroke her where she wanted.

I continued the slow motions as well as I could. It had been over a week since I'd hooked up with Janet or masturbated, and I knew that if I didn't keep it slow I was going to blow way too fast. But coming home to find a hot and nearly naked little nymph who was eager to fuck unexpectedly awaiting me had me ready to blow anyway. Pulling back, I slipped my cock out of Bug and stepped back over her right leg. Grabbing and lifting it like I had her left leg, I also lifted it onto my shoulder and leaned in, virtually bending Bug in two. I had to bend my knees a bit, but from here I could press my cock against her slit, letting it slither up between her lips and across her clit. Despite having virtually penned her, virtually doubled over, she still tried to rock against me. 'Umm, that's nice," she whispered. From this position it was the less sensitive shaft of my cock that was rubbing her clit and I was able to bring us back into track with each other. Her increased wiggling of her hips and pelvis let me know she wanted me back inside of her and after a few more moments I pulled back and reached over to push my cock down just that little bit more to re-enter her and we began fucking in earnest.

From this angle it was the upper part of my shaft that was rubbing the hardest inside of her pussy. My cock head seemed virtually untouched in comparison. Even though I was now vigorously fucking her, I was able to keep it where I wasn't going to come instantly myself. It didn't take long - her breathing began to shudder, her body twitching and her back arching. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum! Oh my God Oh my god Oh my god." The contraction of her body let me know exactly when she came and with a slight repositioning myself, a few moments later I joined her in orgasm. Not quite simultaneous, but close enough for good lovers who knew how to take care of each other.

~

"I love fucking you, Uncle Jimmy." We were lying on top of the bed, having done it a second time perhaps a half hour later, and now sated we were just lying in each other's arms. Her thong had disappeared somewhere along the line, but the see-through baby doll nightie remained. I didn't say anything, just rubbed her arm in response, thinking virtually the same thing myself.

"I really needed that," she added a minute or so later. "At least you've got Janet; I haven't had sex since Christmas."

"You haven't?" I responded, not really questioning but acknowledging her statement, my mind immediately flipping to realize that once again, we hadn't used a condom.

"Well, not with a man.

"Ummm," I answered, and then repeated "not with a man," with a slight accent on 'man', letting her know that I knew what that meant.

My mind went to Janet, and our conversation that first time, how she'd required that I wear a condom when she knew I'd fucked Bug. That had been almost 5 weeks earlier, but except for that first time, Janet had dropped her requirement for a condom and we'd hooked up at least once every week sense. Janet had never said anything, but the next time she'd been over when I got the condoms out she'd just put them aside - so I knew she'd talked with Bug.

"I take it you called Janet?" I'd never asked Janet what they'd talked about, and even here it gave Bug the opportunity to tell me what they'd said - or to mind my own business.

"Yeah. I called her."

"How'd that go?"

"Ok." I got the feeling that Bug wasn't going to tell me what they'd talked about.

"I thought so. The first time we got together after Christmas, I told her what happened and she made me use condoms that night, but the next time, she just set them aside. I know she gave you her phone number, so I knew you'd talked."

"Actually we've talked several times."

"Oh really?" I was somewhat surprised, although thinking back on it, I don't know why I think that she wouldn't have talked with her any more than I thought she would have talked with Janet. "About what?"

"What do you think?" she answered, bemusement in her voice.

"I don't know," I said. "I suppose you talked about me, about us. She obviously didn't think I needed a condom again after she'd talked with you, so you must have said something."

"We came to an agreement. I told her how I knew I was clean and how I knew and that I wouldn't fuck anyone without a condom and that if I did I'd tell you both - and that was good enough for her. She said if she could trust you and Gloria to hold that agreement, that she could me too."

I didn't say anything for a moment, but was still curious what else they'd talked about. "But you've talked to her several times?"

"I said I had."

"About what?"

"About none of your business!" Bug said. "Snoopy little bugger aren't you?"

"I was just curious," I responded, a little surprised at her rebuff. "It doesn't really matter."

We laid there resting, my mind going over what we'd said when I remembered her saying 'first' in relation to her being there and her sexy little nothing of a nightie being my 'first' present. "Hey, what was that comment about a 'first' birthday present?"

"You'll just have to wait!" she giggled. "I wondered if you'd caught that."

"What do you mean, wait? Don't I get my presents together?""

"It's not even your birthday! You'll just have to wait until tomorrow. Have you got anything special planned for your birthday?"

"Me? No, truthfully I'd forgotten it was tomorrow. Nobody to remind me, it just slipped my mind."

"Good."

"Good? As in you don't want me to do anything special, or good as in you've already got something special planned?"

"Isn't me being here special enough?" She raised her face to mine, ignoring the question, and I kissed her in return.

We got up and made dinner not too long after that. I stayed naked, she kept on the nightie sans thong - and we were lucky to make it through dinner without jumping each other again. Cleaning the dishes up didn't come until after a session in the living room, after which we ended up in bed. We actually fell asleep after doing it in bed, and I awoke in the morning snuggled with my Snuggle Bug. A rainstorm had come in overnight so I gave up my morning run and instead just enjoyed the morning in bed with my niece.

"Happy Birthday, Uncle Jimmy," she whispered, her naked body nestled into the crook of my arm which was wrapped around her shoulder. I pulled my arm in to squeeze her just a bit.

"Thanks Bug, it was a great way to start a birthday." She'd awakened not too long after me. We'd repeated our actions of the night before and then we'd both snoozed a bit more. Now mid-morning, truthfully I was feeling like it was time to be up and out of bed - but I also didn't want to leave the snuggly woman nestled in my arm.

"Whatcha thinking?" Bug asked a few moments later, her hand idly stroking back and forth on my belly. There was no attempt to arouse me in her movements; she was just loving on me. My mind had been looking back over everything since the start of my unexpected Christmas vacation adventure and had just reached to my sister.

"Hmm. I was just thinking about your mom." I paused for a moment. "She called me, you know."

"To apologize?"

"Yeah.

"She called me too. The first time she told me she was sorry that she'd snooped in my bag and hadn't realized there were things about me and my life that she had no need to know about."

"The first time?"

"Yeah, she called me a week or two after she talked to you. We've actually gotten to where we talk a lot more now than we ever did when I lived at home. I've talked to her like once a week since Christmas." She rolled up onto her side, I pulled my arm out from under her and she doubled a pillow to put under her head. I took the hint and rolled onto my side toward her also.

"She told me that you'd told her that I knew about her and Dad and Aunt Judy and Uncle Gary and asked how long I'd known about them. I told her, and she said that she had a confession to make, that she'd had an affair with her Aunt and Uncle when she was my age, so we really weren't that much different."

"Do you even know Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Will?"

"Oh yeah, of course. We get Christmas Cards every year, and I know Mom and Dad have been up to visit them a couple of times over the years. We all went one year and spent a week on their ranch with them. I think I was only about 8 at that time, so I don't remember a lot of things except the ranch and horseback riding."

We'd been laying there for a while in each other's arms, neither of us saying anything, when she asked, "When was the last time you saw Janet?"

"Oh, I don't know, does it matter?" I responded evasively. I absolutely did know. She'd been over for our regular Wednesday tryst just two nights before, but as always when someone asks something that they may not really have a need to know, I was evasive on the answer.

"No. Not really. Just sometimes when I'm wishing I could be with you, I just remember that she might be."

"What, are you telling me you're jealous?"

"Not jealous, just sad that it can't be me that's with you."

I reached over and stroked her hair.

~

"So for my special birthday dinner I get to take you out?" I teased late that afternoon when Bug told me I needed to get dressed to take her out to dinner.

"Well, I suppose if you want to go somewhere on my budget - there's always Taco Bell or McDonalds..."

"Hmmm," I pouted in protest. "I guess when you put it in those terms perhaps your solution works just fine."

"I'll make it up to you when we get home and I give you your second present," she giggled.

"Oh that's right. You promised me a second present. Are you sure you don't want to give it to me now?" I questioned.

"I'm sure. But if you want to take a shower with me, I'm sure we can come up with something to distract you until later." It's hard to turn down an offer like that.

~

"You need to wait here," Bug said in the entryway when we came back into the house after dinner. "I need to get your present ready."

I looked at her and cocked my head, raising an eyebrow. "Right here? Can I go into the living room or the kitchen and get a drink?"

"You can go that way," she answered, pointing to the far end of the house, "but not down here. It'll be just a minute."

"Ok Bug, whatever you say," I answered, wondering what kind of shenanigans she had planned. I stepped to the kitchen and made myself a glass of ice water, and that's all it took.

"Uncle Jim - you can come back now," I heard her call from the bedrooms. I took time and refilled my water glass before heading down the hallway.

I had no clue what Bug was up to right up until I stepped into my bedroom. I stopped, a smile coming to my face as I looked at the bed. On the left where I normally slept, Bug was lying with her left arm propped under her head facing the center of the bed, wearing the sheer little nothing from the night before. On the right, wearing a matching sheer little nothing, Janet was propped up on her right arm facing the center of the bed. The large open space in the middle left it obvious where I was supposed to go.

"Happy Birthday, Uncle Jimmy," Bug said with a grin. I just stood and looked at my two beautiful lovers for a moment.

"Bug, this is Janet... Janet, I'd like you to meet Bug." They both laughed.

"I think you're a little bit late for introductions, Jim." Janet said. "We managed to meet yesterday afternoon."

"Well? Are you just going to stand there? Or do we need to help you get undressed?"

"What," I responded as if it was obvious, "first I have to take you to dinner for my birthday, and then I have to unwrap a present for you? Just what kind of present is this?" I said with a grin. Bug and Janet glanced at each other, and simultaneously rolled off the bed, practically bounding to my side and pulling my hands out of the way from where I'd begun to remove my shirt.

"Hello Janet," I said, pulling her to me and giving her a kiss when she stepped up to me. Her hands went to work on my shirt while Bug dropped to the floor and began taking my shoes and socks off. They both converged on my pants moments later and within seconds I was standing naked; the only reason my cock wasn't fully hard because of the multiple sessions Bug and I had shared over the last 24 hours. When they'd finished getting my clothes off, Bug and Janet both stood up, I put an arm around both of them, bending to give a kiss to Bug also.

"This is a nice surprise," I said as Bug turned, pulling my arm and leading me to the bed. She had me slide into the middle while she and Janet resumed their positions, now with me in the middle of their sandwich. I put my arms out and both girls slid up to cuddle against me, but when I reached to try and fondle them, they stopped me.

"Just lay back," Janet said, catching and moving my arm before I could do much besides rub her back.

"This really is for you," Bug said, leaning in and kissing me. "You can take care of us later, but right now, this is for you."

I didn't protest, there wasn't anything to protest. For perhaps the next 45 minutes, I just lay there and had two beautiful women service me in exquisite fashion. While Bug was kissing me, Janet had moved around and was kissing my arm and shoulder and chest, stopping and sucking on my nipple when she got there. Bug pulled away from my lips and followed suit, eventually getting to my other nipple. They worked together and opposite; when one went high, the other went low. Neither girl protested too much when I would reach out to fondle them, but when I got too distracting, they'd gently take my hand and move it away.

I don't remember which one got to my cock with their mouth first, their hands had both been on me, squeezing and fondling, but when Janet said "don't you just love his cock," Bug was right there at the same time. Kissing and sucking the head into her mouth, she pulled it out, offering it to Bug, and together they gave me a dual blow job. Slow and sensual, it was apparent that the object wasn't to get me off, but to pleasure me as long as possible without getting me off. One would suck my cock; the other would suck my balls. One would kiss down my legs; the other would kiss up my chest. On and on it went, my arousal reaching the point of frustration when I finally grabbed Janet, only because she was closest to my head at the time, and pulled her to me, my hand sliding between her legs. My fingers easily slid into her sloppy wet pussy; the long slow tease on me had had an equally arousing effect on her. Kris apparently realized I was at the breaking point, and slid up beside me too. I rolled away from Janet to Bug, finding her mouth hot and wet from having been sucking on me, and kissed her. She began giggling in the middle of the kiss, and pulled back. "Do I detect that our birthday boy is ready to cum?"

"Either that or I'll scream in frustration," I said, eliciting a giggle from both girls.

"Good. So, what's your pleasure? Do you want us to suck you off or do you want one of us to fuck you or what?"

"My pleasure? Pleasuring you is my pleasure. I want one of you on my cock and the other on my tongue."

"Mmmm, that sounds nice. Who do you want where?"

I realized that they were teasing, knowing that I was lusting for completion, they were extending the tease. "I don't care. Start with one and then we'll swap."

"But which of us should go where?"

Bug and Janet were obviously in sync for this part of the tease, first one asking and then the other, feeding off each other. I realized they'd keep this up until I made a decision. "Fine, whatever. Bug can ride my cock and Janet can come sit on my face."

"But she got you earlier today, can't I fuck you first?" Janet giggled.

"Yeah, but you've had him a couple of times a week for more than a month!" Bug protested, reaching over and tweaking Janet's nipple at the same time.

"I wasn't the one that got him almost anytime I wanted for almost two straight weeks," Janet rejoined. I'd had enough, and grabbing Janet pulled her over to me, forcing her towards my head. "I guess he's made up his mind, huh?"

"Are you sure you two aren't related? You sound like a couple of sisters," I said, helping Janet to settle over my chest before I pulled her pussy to my mouth.

"Don't you wish," Bug answered with another giggle as my tongue reached up to tickle Janet's clit, eliciting an "umm" of appreciation. Simultaneously she climbed on top of me, holding my cock until she slipped on, eliciting an "umm - yeah!" from her.

I closed my eyes, just enjoying the taste and feel of a very aroused woman on my tongue, while trying hard not to let the silky warmth of Bug on my cock take me over the top too fast. Reaching up above my face, my hands found and fondled Janet's ass, squeezing her cheeks and running along her hips. Feeling her leaning backward I took it as a sign to not concentrate too much on her clit, but delved my tongue into her sweet treasure tunnel, tongue fucking her as well. As I ran my hands further up her sides to her boobs, I was surprised to bump into somebody else's hands already there.