RMC: Birthday Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle Jimmy?" Bug whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to eat her now until she cums. When she starts to cum you should come up here and finish her off, ok?"

"You want me to take over tonguing her when she starts cumming?" I repeated, misunderstanding the direction.

"No, she'll want your cock."

"Ah. Ok." I answered. Despite saying that she was going to start with her tongue on Janet, she didn't immediately. Apparently she was reading the arousal and response of Janet to her fingers, and finally with Janet's hips rising to the insistent pressure of Bug's fingers, she leaned in, split her labia once more and began to use her mouth on her pussy. Unlike earlier when she'd stuck her tongue out to lick her clit, now her entire mouth went against her pussy. Suction and tongue action, I felt for sure that Janet would cum instantly but she didn't. It was obvious from her body that she was extremely aroused and on the verge, but still it took a couple of minutes more of teasing by Bug before I recognized the tension in her body was about to explode. Stopping the teasing, Bug pushed her over the edge. With a gurgling cry Janet's back arched, her second hand coming down to grip Bug's head and hold it in place. I realized immediately this was the time, but even before I could move Bug's hand was reaching for my leg. Understanding perfectly, I pulled out of Bug and moved sideways and up beside Bug. Despite Janet's insistence to hold Bug's mouth to her pussy, Bug pulled away and I slipped in.

Janet was as wet as she'd ever been with me; some of it saliva from Bug's mouth. Bug moved completely out of the way and Janet's legs wrapped around me, pulling against my bottom, trying to force me into her. With my hard cock now taking over from Bug's fingers, Janet's orgasm just kept rolling through her. Her back arched and she cried out, whimpering and convulsing, a shudder of pleasure with every stroke. The arousal was contagious. Having a woman convulse in orgasm again and again, her pussy gripping my cock with each throb, I could tell that it wouldn't be long for me either. Trying to thrust in harder with each plunge, it wasn't long until with a groan I exploded inside Janet, my thrusting coming to a halt as I found myself trying to force my cock deeper inside her.

Panting and dripping sweat from the exertion I did nothing but stay where I was for several moments. Janet's legs had contracted around me, holding me in place, so I wasn't pulling out even if I wanted. Gradually, over a minute or so, her legs unclenched and I pulled back - the stimulation on my cock making me involuntarily thrust inside her once more. I started to pull out but she said "No, stay!" so I did, gradually collapsing onto my elbows to lie on top of her. It wasn't long and my wilting cock had shrunken enough that I fell out, so I moved to one side, giving Bug space to move in on the other.

Janet's arms went out sideways and Bug and I snuggled up to her, our heads resting on her arms, our beating hearts and heavy breathing gradually slowing down. I'd almost fallen asleep when Bug said "I'm going to get cold if we don't get under the covers." We all roused just enough to pull the sheets and blanket down (several substantial wet spots on the bedspread meaning I'd need to wash it soon) and crawled into bed in the same position - exhausted. I realized the light was still on and took time to crawl out enough to find the switch and put us into darkness. Pressing the auto-open button, the electric curtains opened allowing a little light from the city to come in and for us to look out over the valley. I for one never finished seeing the curtains draw open, and I'm sure it was the same for Bug and Janet.

~

It was probably half an hour before dawn when I awoke. Rising carefully and silently I left Janet and Bug sleeping and went for my morning run. When I got back an hour later I found the bed empty but the shower was running in the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door to let them know I was back. "Are you using all my hot water?" I asked peering through the glass into the shower, finding not unexpectedly that I was interrupting them. The water being on was really extraneous; both girls had their hand between the others legs, their mouths locked together in a kiss.

"We'll be out in a minute," Janet answered, pulling away from Bug long enough to do so. It was too soon after my run for me to shower anyway, but I noticed that they didn't invite me in to join them.

"Just letting you know I'm back," I said, and headed out to the kitchen to start the coffee. Somehow something had distracted me and I hadn't gotten it set the night before. I heard the water quit running a few minutes later and by the time the coffee was ready Bug showed up wearing a large fleece bathrobe. I glanced over her shoulder but Janet apparently wasn't behind her yet. "Where's Janet?"

"Getting dressed. She said she's got to go home and relieve the nursing assistant."

"Ah." Although I hadn't thought about it, I realized that she had other constraints that ruled her life. "Have you met Rob?"

"Yeah. The day I got here." I figured that was probably the case. She hadn't told me what time she'd arrived, but it had obviously been at least an hour before I got home. Having been talking with Janet on the phone, I figured she'd probably gone over and said hello. I wondered if he knew yet that Janet and Bug were lovers. I know he knew about Janet and me, but Bug had never been part of that lover's invitation. I didn't say anything - I'd just wait and see.

"What about you? Not going to get dressed?"

"What else do I need?" Bug said, and when I glanced over to her she pulled the robe open to show she had her sexy little nothing on underneath, "A robe on the outside to keep me warm and your present on the inside to keep me warmer."

I heard footsteps in the hall, and moments later Janet stepped into the kitchen. "Coffee?" I asked.

"No, I've got to go. I start paying double time in 6 minutes; she's been on time and a half all night long." She stopped, just standing and looking at me for a moment and then glanced at Bug. Looking back she stepped up to me and I reached out to give her a hug. She looked up at me and leaning forward a bit I kissed her, just a quick good-bye peck. "Thank you Jim," she said, glancing again at Bug, reached out a hand and drew her to us. "Thank you, Kris," she said using her given name, "I had fun." She leaned over toward Bug and kissed her also. Pulling away from both of us she turned and headed toward the front door. "Gotta go. See ya kids." I just smiled; it's been a long time since anyone referred to me as a kid. I wondered if it was because she was feeling young herself?

"What about you?" I said turning back to Bug. She turned and slipped into my arms. Wrapping hers around me she hugged me close and rested her head against my chest.

"What's that?"

"You. When do you have to leave?" She sighed.

"Do I have to? Can I stay?"

"You don't have to do anything except live with the consequences." I leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you Uncle Jim."

"I know Bug."

~

"So when do you need to leave?" I asked again forty-five minutes later after breakfast as I was putting the last of our dirty dishes into the dishwasher. I straightened up and turned to the sink to wash my hands and felt her hand touch my back. Grabbing the towel I began to dry my hands before I turned to her.

"Not too early. If I leave by three I'll be back at a decent enough hour," she said as I turned back to her. "So we've really got a lot of time to do whatever we want." What she wanted was obvious, she'd shed the fleece bathrobe and was once again wearing the Victoria's Secret tiny little nothing.

"Damn Bug," I said with a grin, shaking my head, "you'll catch your cold wearing just that."

She giggled, slipping forward into my arms again as she did. "Uh-uh. This isn't supposed to warm me up; it's supposed to warm you up. You're supposed to warm me up. She turned her face expectantly to me, her right hand sliding behind me onto my ass and her left slithering down the front of my crotch and onto my cock. I'd been totally soft, but immediately began swelling to her touch.

I smiled but instead of pulling her to me, just looked down at her beautiful body, admiring the 'present' that she was offering. The sheer cloth of the baby-doll did nothing to hide her beautiful breasts. Her nipples, whether from cold or arousal, weren't flat but were demanding attention. I reached forward two handed to cup them in my hands, my thumbs caressing the little nubs that were enticing my eyes, before sliding my hands to her shoulders, holding her back a bit, allowing my eyes to scan up and down her body. "My God, you're so beautiful." I began pulling her to me, my hands sliding behind her back. Her hand remained on my cock, rearranging it as I'd become more erect.

I'd stepped back the half a step so we were standing with my back against the counter, drawing Bug with me. Slipping my feet away so my upper body lowered, her body matched in height to mine. This time when we kissed, we didn't break. No longer preliminary kissing, her tongue penetrated my mouth, and mine hers, our hands roaming each other's bodies. When my hands slid between her legs my finger penetrating beneath the nothing of a thong that went with the cover; as expected I found she was already soaking wet. "Janet's right, you really do get quite wet, don't you." I said it as a statement.

"Umm, Uncle Jimmy, I get wet for you."

Bending a bit more, I kissed and nuzzled her neck, moved down to her upper chest eventually nipping her nipple through the cloth of the baby doll. "You certainly do," I answered some time later. Sliding my arms around her into a bear hug, I straightened up, picking her up at the same time, and stepped forward until I could set her on the kitchen counter.

"What are you doing?" she asked as my hands slid down to the straps of the thong. I didn't answer, just pulled downward, as she raised her bottom to help me pull the thong down her legs. I gently pushed her backward until she was on her back on the counter, her pussy right at the edge.

I lifted the edge of her baby doll with one hand and leaned in to kiss her belly while my other hand found her pussy. Remembering how she'd performed with Janet the night before, I attempted to follow suit. Stroking upward through the wetness of her slit I momentarily felt the hard little button of her clit, but didn't stay. Reaching lower I slide my middle finger inside, her legs spreading for me as I did, pressing and moving, searching for her g-spot. The shudder of her body and moan of pleasure told me when I'd found the right angle and pressure. Using just the one finger at first, I soon enough changed to two. I know I didn't do it the same as she'd done to Janet however, I moved in to suck and tongue her pussy much sooner. Her moans of pleasure, her hand holding my head against her pussy certainly didn't make me think I was doing anything wrong. When she began to push against my head to move me away, I thought I might be missing the spot or something, but her "Uncle Jimmy, I want to suck you too," corrected that thought. "The counter's cold, let's move to the couch."

"The counters cold, huh?" I repeated pulling away slightly. Reaching for her hand I pulled her upright and then leaned in to hug her body to me. Lifting her off the counter I gripped her tighter with one arm, reaching awkwardly beneath her with the other.

She shrieked momentarily with a "What are you doing?" when I relaxed the one arm and lifted with the other, turning her sideways in my arms.

"This," I responded, flipping her the rest of the way over and tightening both arms to hold her against me, her pussy right in front of my face.

She laughed with an "Ooh! I've always wanted to try this," her hands pushing my running shorts down to free my cock. Gripping my hips to help support herself she vacuumed my cock into her mouth in a standing 69. She began bobbing her mouth on my cock, for some reason her normal tongue and mouth action felt like more of a fucking motion. Although the position was fun, the exertion of holding her, making sure I didn't drop her, was more than I could bear for too long. Pulling away from her pussy, I told her I was going to spin her over again and did.

"Let's go back to the bedroom," I said, taking her hand and leading the way.

~

"This has been a pretty nice birthday," I said perhaps an hour later lying with Bug cuddled against me when we'd finally settled back down. "My niece and my lover together at the same time, complete with matching baby dolls. Did you suggest this or did she?"

Bugs giggled. "I did. Did you like it?"

"Of course. How long have you been planning this? Was this part of your Christmas seduction plan?"

"Seduction?" she repeated, "Don't you mean how you seduced me? Taking your innocent little niece to some romantic mountain hideaway and plying her with liquor and hot chocolate, almost freezing her to death as she tried to get away, before ripping her clothes off and taking her to your bed?"

"Oh ho, so that's how you remember it?" I laughed. She giggled and snuggled closer, her arm and hand running up and down my chest. "You've got that totally wrong anyway. It was your bed, not mine." We both laughed the pleasant, mutual laugh of lovers and good friends.

"When did you and Janet concoct this threesome thing anyway? And was Janet a present for me - or for you?"

"She's pretty fun, huh?" Bug answered. "It really was planned for you, though."

"Pretty fun? You two would have had a great time even if I wasn't here."

""Maybe."

"No maybe about it." Again it was silent for a few moments.

"You're not mad, are you?"

"Mad? Good heavens, no. Mad because you and Janet got along so well?"

"Yeah, I mean it was supposed to be about you..."

"It was about me, Bug. Two beautiful women sharing my bed, sharing me and sharing each other? Can it get any better than that? I'd have been mad if you hadn't gotten along. Can you imagine how much fun this would have been if one of you had turned out to be jealous of the other? Boy wouldn't that have been fun," I said facetiously. "Two bickering women arguing about who should get me first." I laughed and she responded.

"We've been talking quite a bit, ever since I interrupted you two." Rolling a bit more onto her side she looked up into my face. "Were you two really doing it that night when I called?"

"No." I thought back to that night, remembering what we were doing at the time, "at least not fucking. She was sucking me when you interrupted us."

"Did she keep sucking you while we were talking?" She moved her hand which had been on my chest down to my cock.

"No, she stopped when I answered the phone."

"That's no fun!" Suddenly the time in Colorado when her mother had called popped into my mind; the play on words, the naughtiness of talking with her mother, my sister, while my tongue tickled her clit.

"You've done that before, haven't you? Had sex with someone while they're talking on the phone?" Her naughty giggle said it all. "I remember thinking when we were in Colorado, while you were talking to your mom and you wouldn't let me up, that you'd done that before."

"Yeah, lots of times. My girlfriend and I used to do it. She and her mother didn't exactly see eye to eye about a lot of things, including us. Her mother would have absolutely freaked if she knew she was having sex with another woman. She called to check on her all the time and one time we were doing it and she reached over and answered. I was pissed that she'd answered and allowed her mother to interrupt us so I just didn't stop. When she hung up she practically exploded and said it had been so hot pretending nothing was happening while I was driving her mad. After that it became part of our game, having sex while on the phone. She'd do it to me, and I'd do it to her. She said it was the ultimate protest, talking with her prudish mother while I was going down on her.

I remembered Bugs double entendres that day, "Like when you said to your mom about me, 'he's getting something to eat?'"

Bug giggled. "Exactly! I wasn't sure that you'd picked up on that. Her mom was always calling at dinner time and when she asked where I was she'd say about me "she's eating out tonight." And you were so bad! You almost got me off."

"I didn't know I wasn't supposed to. You seemed to be into it, throwing your hints at your mom; I figured if you could play that game I could too."

"Oh you were, definitely. That's the game - to try and keep from getting off while desperately wanting to and not letting whoever you're talking with on the phone know it. We'd always try to say something about what was really happening without letting whoever we were talking to figure it out."

"So what about you and Janet?" I said, changing the subject. "I figured you had been talking to her."

"She didn't tell you, did she? She was supposed to keep it a secret."

"Oh she did, but I knew."

"You did?" the puzzle in her voice apparent. "How?"

"That night you called? Before we did it I told her about you and she wanted us to use condoms. The next time, she didn't - which told me that she'd talked with you and satisfied herself that we were OK without." I felt her head nodding in understanding against my shoulder.

"Yeah, the first time we talked she asked me if I'd get checked and of course I didn't have a problem with that. I called again when I had the results and we've been talking ever since. We talked about how we've both got kind of an unusual relationship with you. She wanted to know all about us and how it happened, she told me about how you guys happened. By the time I told her I had a naughty little nothing that I had promised to wear for you on your birthday, it just seemed kind of natural to ask her if she'd like to get a matching one and together we could surprise you with a threesome. She thought that was a great idea."

"So how'd you get matching baby dolls?"

"I told her where you'd put it, and she came over and looked when you weren't here."

I walked Bug out to her car when it was time for her to leave. I sensed that she wasn't quite ready to go, and when she glanced down the hill and across the street at Janet's house - I knew why. "Come on, let's go say goodbye," I said. Taking her hand we headed across the street.

Janet answered the door. She invited us in but we went no further than the entryway, Bug saying that she really had to go and just wanted to say thank you and good bye. She stepped up and gave Janet a quick hug and a goodbye peck, but it was obvious to me that if I hadn't been there, it would have been more. "You better kiss her like you mean it or you'll regret it," I said.

Janet looked at me, perhaps wondering which of them I was speaking to, although really it was both. The next kiss was a 'thank you kiss" more deserving of new lovers.

"Next time will you be coming to see me or her?" I asked minutes later while we were walking back up the hill.

She didn't answer until we got to her car. Turning into my arms, she gave me a lover's good bye kiss also. "I love you Uncle Jim," she said stepping back and reaching for the car door. She paused a moment before looking back. "Maybe both of you?"

I just nodded and smiled.