Road Map

Story Info
she laid there...silently.
1.8k words
3.65
20.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she laid there...silently. the only noise that could be heard in the room was the sound of her heartbeat. it was beating fast but coming down. she was on her stomach, her head buried in the pillow on the couch. she could feel the streaks her tears had left drying on her cheeks. her mind was racing. what had she done? what had she let him do? he had asked her if she could take anything. of course she had said yes. she wanted him, badly. she wanted him to do all the things he had told her he had done to so many others. made them cry....she wanted him to make her cry. she wanted to feel him days after they had finished with their violent act.

lying on the couch, on her stomach her desires had become a reality. she could still feel him, she did cry. oh, how her body was still pulsating hours after he had left her there, ripped apart, bloody, swollen. yes, her mind was racing...how could it not be? with the feeling of his sex still inside her, if she moved just right she could get off over and over and over...

she spread her legs; one went over the back of the couch, the other slightly grazed the floor. she reached back and felt her ass. first, she just rubbed the sore spots of her supple cheeks. he had beat her very well...she could still feel the warmth of each hit. then, she took a few of her fingers and spread her cheeks apart. she took in a quick sharp breath, it was still raw, even after all these hours had passed. for a moment she was nervous. what if he had permanently scarred her? what if he had done some real damage? as quickly as these thoughts had popped into her mind, however, they left, like wisps of smoke. she didn't care about the consequences, even if for a moment those consequences seemed dire.

her lust and curiosity now firmly gripping her mind and body she went hunting for the source of pleasure she had achieved with him. she slowly stuck one long finger into her asshole. she clenched...she was still very swollen. clenching, however, just added to the discomfort so she took a deep breath, exhaled, and put another finger into her asshole. in and out she went for a few minutes. it was a pleasurable sensation...it just was not on par with what she had experienced earlier with him. how can he be so adept at making me cum, she asked herself. somewhat furious at the fact that she couldn't make herself cum she decided to turn over and play with her pussy.

he had taken an extreme amount of pleasure in making her cum over and over again. he had used his fingers, his tongue, mouth and of course his dick. she had never cum so much in her life. some of her orgasms seemed impossible to top. but as soon as she thought this he had found some new way to make her cunt flow with her sweet, pungent pleasure. he had fed it to her, she remembered this vividly as she fingered herself. he had masturbated her and then fed her her own nectar. he had shoved his slick dick in her mouth after he had finished fucking her with it. she remembered how differently she tasted on him.

with the memories of earlier swimming around in her head she reached orgasm. it was satisfying, she did cum. something was missing, though. she felt insatiable. she was hungry for more. an awful thought had entered her mind. it suddenly occurred to her that she might never be able to satisfy herself completely ever again. he had ruined her for anyone else as well. she felt shaken to her core, tears of frustration welled up in her eyes. what if he never touched me again she asked herself, frightened at the prospect of never knowing such painful pleasure ever again. her tears ran down the sides of her face into her hair. she was upset...and fell asleep with her brow furrowed and an uneasy feeling running through her entire ravaged body.

when she awoke again she realized she had slept for hours for the sun was no longer making playful shadows on the floor of his apartment. no, it was pitch black. she was annoyed with herself. she hadn't meant to stay there for so long. she wanted to avoid him, didn't want to give the pleasure the downright satisfaction of knowing that she needed him so, needed his cock, and his rought touch. she got up, her movements were slow, she moved as if she had been drugged.

completely turned around in the dark she bumped into every piece of furniture and every wall of his apartment. she felt around for a light switch but just could not seem to find one. her eyes became more adjusted to the darkness and she stopped feeling around and took a moment to gain her composure. standing in the darkness, naked, her mind and body bruised, she laughed at herself. she was being silly. realizing she was just off the hall to the bedroom and bathroom she made her way to the bedroom to retrieve her clothing and leave this place. in the bedroom she found a light near the bed. it was just enough luminescence for her to find her belongings. she took her time...her head was still heavy with memories of her encounter with him earlier. she slipped on her panties, her bra...as she was pulling up her stockings she thought she heard something, or rather, felt something. she went into the hall and called out. no answer.

she went into the bathroom. flicking on the light she stood there confronted with her reflection. her eyes were puffy from so much crying...her lip was swollen from where he had bitten it over and over again. with only her undergarments on, she could see every place his hands, his mouth, any part of him had been on her body. far from being frightened by the marks on her body, she was completely fascinated she touched them, her fingertips gingerly grazing over each and every handprint, bite mark, bruise, cut. she stared at herself. entranced by the roadmap of fucking he had left on her body.

done with the bathroom she made her way back down the hall to his bedroom...the light was off. she hadn't turned it off, had she, she thought to herself. ready to leave, she made her way to the lamp so she could finish getting dresses. before she could make it to the bedside table, she was stopped by a feeling of being watched. her body stiffened...she knew she was not alone. she could feel someone behind her. her fear turned into a sudden wild desire. she wanted it to be him. she hoped he intended on ravaging her again, here and now, in the dark. she stood still...then movement from the opposite side of the room. there being no windows in his bedroom she could not see a thing. she felt a presence right behind her, she could hear his steady breaths. she knew it was him...suddenly, a hand was around her waist, gripping her violently, another hand went over her mouth.

she was somewhat frightened. she knew it was him, though. the sense deprivation of not being able to see probably added to her fear, but the taste of his hand reassured her that this was him and not some random stranger. he threw on the bed and climbed on top of her spreading her legs apart. she fought him out of reflex. this only added to his fury. he hadn't said a word to her...just abrupt movements and rough handling of her body was all he was using to communicate with her.

he revisited all the places he had touched earlier. this time around her tears came early. her body was still so raw and unhealed from their earlier rendezvous that each touch was almost like a searing red-hot poker. she wanted it...yes, she yelled out for him to stop...yes, she pushed and shoved at him...but all of these gestures were empty...she knew she could not make him stop...she knew her fighting him only riled him up. he turned her over on her stomach, pulling her up so she was on her knees. she felt the head of his prick pierce through the soft, supple tissue her of her asshole. she gasped...he was all the way in slamming her, moving her hips with his one hand, grasping her breasts with the other. she started to mover her hips in rhythm to his cock. she was punching her ass up onto his sex. she could tell from the low guttural sound he made that he liked this. she had to use one arm to steady herself but the other she was able to maneuver to her pussy. she began playing with herself, feeling the wetness between her legs. she took his hand that was violently circling her breasts and put it between her legs. he grew harder in her, his movements more violent. she couldn't think straight. the pleasure and the pain were so intense she felt her eyes roll back in her head. she came, hard, all over his hand. he shoved his fist inside her sloppy cunt and she yelled out. he punched at her insides. she squirmed, it hurt so bad, she thought.

tears were now freely flowing down the sides of her face. they were hot and irritating, if nothing else, to her pride. still, this is what she had wanted...she had asked him to make her cry. she had asked him what had he done to make all the other cry. he had answered her. she felt his fist leave her cunt. she smelled it near her face. he opened her mouth with one of his fingers and put the rest of his long, strong fingers into her mouth. he was feeding her. she sucked on his fingers, greedily. the taste and smell of her sex making her drunk. he removed his fingers from her mouth and caressed her face. he felt the tears still flowing from her eyes. he came hard, and long in her ass, on her ass, on her back, flipping her over, he came on her stomach. he pressed his body to hers, his cum and her cum making them both slippery. the smell of violent, sex filled the room. he kissed her face, letting the taste of her salty, warm tears wash over his lips and then to his tongue. he stared at her, looking into her eyes. although, it was dark, her eyes were bright and shiny from all the crying she had done. he smiled wickedly, it didn't matter that she couldn't see it...soon enough she would know what was behind that wicked smile...