Road Rage Solution

Story Info
She found the best way to distract him in traffic.
2.2k words
27.3k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers

Cliff slammed his hand against the steering wheel again, and next to him, Michelle jumped. She wasn't used to his road rage. But then again, in their six months of being together, they'd never been stuck in traffic like this before.

Michelle was a brown haired vixen Cliff had met at a club a year ago. He'd chased her for half that year, and then, when he had finally gotten her, he had sworn he would never let her go.

So now that the traffic was slowed to a snail's pace, and his natural rage was going out of control, he was doing his best to calm himself -- and failing. Michelle glanced at him hopefully, smiling weakly. And Cliff purposely avoided looking into her beautiful brown eyes. He watched her out of the corner of his eye instead, and she sighed and tucked her hair behind one of her ears, looking around.

She was so gorgeous. There was nothing she wouldn't do, and nothing she didn't do. He'd had better sex with Michelle than he'd had in all his twenty-six years spent dating girls for no longer than two months at a time. Sure, he'd been a player. And it was a dangerous game to play, physically and emotionally. But the night he'd seen Michelle on the dance floor the first time, getting busy with her friends in the most delicious and erotic way, Cliff had known she was the one.

She was THE one, the girl for him. The one his friends had always warned him would change his life.

One of the reasons he had never kept a girl for very long was his rage. He hated how jealous he could get over a girlfriend. He felt so protective and possessive. And he'd grown up hearing stories of guys going whack because their chick looked at another man or danced with someone else. Next thing you know, the guy is in jail and the girl is in some abused woman's shelter. Cliff never wanted that to happen. So as soon as he started getting those jealous protective feelings, he always backed right off. No girl was his property, he didn't put ropes on anyone. As soon as she started doing the things that set his anger off, he dumped her.

It was for their own good, he always told himself and his friends. His bros agreed, having seen Cliff in the midst of anger before. He'd fought a few street fights in his youth, cleared a few road-house bars before when things got tough. He was over that stage now, but he still didn't trust himself.

Until Michelle.

Michelle, with the round titties and short hot pants. With the club friends and the Christian childhood. She was a good girl, he didn't doubt that. Everything about her spoke honesty. She said what she meant and meant what she said, but she didn't make a point of being loud about it. Her clothes and good looks did the talking for her that she was too shy to do. And she was in college, going to graduate with a science degree of some sort soon enough.

Cliff loved her. He knew he did. And he never wanted to hurt her or scare her. She was the one. She was perfection and she was changing his life. He never looked at another girl once he set his eyes on Michelle. She'd taken a year of his life, and made it the best year possible. He wanted to keep her, forever.

Again some idiot ahead of him started cutting someone else off. Cliff laid on the horn of his car, and the moron crept back into line.

Michelle was nervous, next to him. But carefully, she scooted over on the bench seat, until she was sitting next to him. She put her arms around his big bicep, and he tried to not look at her. But he couldn't help it, any longer.

Cliff turned his face and looked at Michelle. She was looking up at him, her face cute and adorable, like a sweet puppy or kitten. He couldn't help but want to smile, but it just wasn't in him right now and he looked at her darkly.

Then he looked at her chest. Her breasts were heaving in the heat of the afternoon sun. He could see a trickle of sweat slipping down between the cleavage of her tight top and tits, and for a joke, he moved his arm and stuck a finger in the dark crevice.

Michelle laughed, sweetly and Cliff finally smiled.

"Cliff! Quit it! People are watching!"

"Can't help it, baby. You're too cute for me to keep my hands off of."

Michelle slipped lower, now resting the back of her head on Cliff's beefy thigh. She smiled up at him, the corner of her lips curled up mischievously.

"Heh, what's on your mind, sugar?" he asked.

But he already knew. He knew Michelle's looks and moods. She was feeling frisky. Cliff moved his hand over her shirt, rubbing her unbound breasts through the thin black material. Her nipples got hard immediately, and he rubbed over them with his palms, roughly.

"I know what you're thinkin', Michelle," he said, chuckling.

"Oh? What?"

"You're thinking its okay to be frisky if you're down low like that, 'cuz no one can see you, huh?"

Michelle giggled and pushed her chest out, up into Cliff's hand.

"I guess you can read my mind after all, lover," she said.

Cliff rubbed her tits around more, then looked up to see if the traffic had moved at all. It hadn't. He went back to paying attention to his girlfriend's luscious tits.

"I'm sorry for getting so mad, Michelle," Cliff said softly.

"It's okay. I know you can get like that when I'm not around."

She shivered, closing her eyes as his hand became more rough and intimate. He pinched at her nipples, pulling at the hard buds through her shirt. Feeling her erect tissue between his fingertips made his mouth go dry, and Cliff licked his lips.

"I just wanted to do something to make you get your mind off of it, that's all," Michelle purred, looking up at him.

"I can think of lots of things, baby, that would do just that."

Michelle only grinned.

"Take your shirt off."

"No!" she said, squealing and crossing her arms over her tits.

Cliff grinned at her little protestation and pushed her hands away, rubbing her tits again.

"If I say please?"

"No! We're in broad daylight in full traffic!"

"No one can see you down here. Please, baby?"

Michelle's face flushed red, and she blushed. But begrudgingly, she began to peel her shirt off, leaving her head in Cliff's lap.

"Oooo," he said, moving his hand quickly over her mounds.

Her nipples were dark on her white skin. She had lovely bikini tan lines over her tits, her stomach and ribs tanned and her breasts a pale color that made Cliff's hands look so dark.

He licked his lips, then on impulse, licked one of his fingers and began to rub it over her nipple.

Michelle purred. "Is it working?" she asked him.

"Is what working?"

"My distraction?"

Cliff grinned down at Michelle and stroked her cheek.

"I love you," he said softly, rubbing her cheek with the backs of his fingers.

"And I love you, Cliff."

Slowly, Michelle rolled over. Her feet were shoved under the glove compartment, where her legs and knees would be normally if she were sitting up. But now she was pushed closer to him. For a moment, she looked up at him. And he looked down at her, amazed yet again at her perfection and beauty. Her dark hair was flowing all around her shoulders, slipping over her bare back and curling around her face. Then she put her hands out to his bare stomach.

"What are you doing?" he asked softly.

"Continuing with the distraction."

"Lots of people around, baby -- you sure?"

Michelle nodded.

Cliff slipped a hand down between his door and his seat and hit a lever that forced the back of his seat to recline. Michelle took advantage and moved closer to him. Then he could feel her fingers playing at his shorts, undoing the button and zipper. He was hard just thinking about what she was doing. And he tried not to seem too interested in what was going on in his lap, so the people in the cars next to them wouldn't get suspicious. But it was hard not to watch.

Michelle pulled his thick cock free of his shorts, and began to stroke it. He could tell she felt shy by the blush on her cheeks still. But she was fighting it -- for him.

He watched, leaning back, as she stroked his cock, running her painted nails up and down the full length of him. She gripped him firmly then, and slowly lowered her mouth to kiss at his head. Cliff moaned, and was grateful they had the air conditioning on and the windows up. No one would hear him.

Michelle's lips wrapped around the head of his cock, suckling until she was at last rewarded with a drop of precum. He groaned, squirming, as she lapped at it and twisted her head around his. Her tongue teased at the tiny slit on the top of his cock, and he groaned.

Then, Michelle moved her mouth lower over him. Slowly, she took in half his length. The traffic up ahead moved forward, and Cliff put his foot on the gas, causing the car to jerk forward as he touched the pedal. They were out from underneath the shade of the bridge they had been stuck under for an hour now, and the sun was shining down through the windows of the car.

Cliff looked down. Michelle hadn't missed a beat. He leaned back again, and put a hand on her shoulder, rubbing her bare skin. She was so soft, so smooth under his fingers. Michelle sucked more of him into her mouth, her cheeks tight around his shaft. Cliff reached over and turned the radio completely off, listening as Michelle made contented slurp noises around his cock. Then he stroked her hair.

Michelle went even lower now, and again Cliff was amazed at her wonder. She was taking all of his cock into her mouth now. He could feel her tongue barely managing to protect her throat from his hardness. He began to grind his hips up towards her mouth, and Michelle took that as a sign to take even more of him deeper.

Now he could feel himself slipping right into the back of her mouth, butting against the spongy flesh of her throat. Cliff put his hand on the back of Michelle's head, helping to guide her harder over his cock. He was going to cum soon. He reached down and reclined his seat more, ignoring the wide eyed glances of people in cars next to them. His eyes were glued on Michelle's mouth, watching as she sucked him in and out between her lips.

She was so sweet. He could feel the pressure of her bare tits against his thighs. And he could see her closed eyes, the wetness of his shaft as her tongue swirled over the head then took him back inside.

She was so perfect. He wanted to keep her forever.

He was going to cum soon.

"Michelle, I'm going to...I'm going to..."

Too late.

He gripped her hair tighter, pulling her head harder over him now than before. His entire body tensed and he lifted his ass off the seat, forcing his cock up into Michelle's mouth. She'd never swallowed before, but now, in his passion, she didn't have much choice. She didn't gag or choke. He could feel her throat and tongue milking him, could feel her swallowing his hot seed.

Cliff pumped up and up into Michelle's mouth. All around him, horns were blaring and people were shouting. He didn't care. He let himself release into his girlfriend's mouth until he was completely spent.

Then he dropped himself back into his seat, flushed, sweating, and feeling tingly as the wind from the AC blew over him coolly.

Michelle lapped at his cock, cleaning him before tucking him back into his shorts. She lay back in his lap, facing up, smiling and wiping at her lips as she shyly looked away. Cliff turned her face back towards him, stroking her cheeks.

"I love you, baby, so much."

She blushed more and smiled so sweetly he could have cried for the perfection of the feeling inside him. Then she sat up, topless. And everyone around them stared. Cliff hit the pedal again and they moved up in traffic, just enough to be able to scoot around some construction pylons and get free of the traffic jam.

Cliff turned off the AC, and Michelle rolled her window down, running her fingers through her hair as the breeze blew it back away from her face. With her breasts bounding as they went up and down over the hills, she was completely comfortable.

Cliff just smiled, happy, and in love.

DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

Wow dire lillith it's like you peeked inside my head and found my favorite fantasy. Thanks good work. Haven't you been a busy girl this week.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
XXX-Mas Carol Married man meets three slutty spirts on Christmas night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Maid to Order, Made for More She's bad at cleaning, but great at fucking.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Distracting Blowjob She kneels under the table and goes to work.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories