Road Show 03

Story Info
Watchng security cam leads to MFM grope and jack.
3.4k words
4.15
43.6k
9

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawriter
tawriter
117 Followers

03 A 'Roadie'


A replay of security cam videos showing Michelle's naked parade leads to an MFM grope and jack session. Hoping to seduce her to become a 'roadie', their room is upgraded to the motel's amateur porn studio/and gangbang venue.

The sunbeam reached through gaps in the motel room curtains and woke Michelle up.

She stretched and padded to the bathroom to clean up from what was an incredibly intense night of sex. "We had not screwed so often or with such passion in years." She reminisced. "I wonder where all the magic came from? Teasing him about those truck drivers eyeing me in the restaurant sure got Randy's motor running, and then he spun my story till the guys were about to group grope my tits and finger my pussy, which made me hotter than the proverbial firecracker. We haven't fucked on the hood of our car since we had the old Mercury, but the campground was both private and risky at the same time."

"I was so sexed up I let him seat belt me back in our car naked. He left me stewing in my own juices while he got late check out of our room at the motel. He also had me stand naked in sight of the motel security cameras as he dragged the suitcases into the room. Fondling me in the motel parking lot really pushed the buttons so I was just as frantic for my second screw of the night. "

"Maybe I should have just let him sleep but after showering I decided to show off the landing strip I shaved in my pubic hair, and then teasing him by saying I would walk to the vending center to get some pop. He sure called my bluff! Walking me into the motel office naked where I had to ask the clerk for change for the machines, he invited ....Jimmy.... to assure himself my tits were natural and then having Jimmy spread my labial lips so Randy could get some XXX photos pushed me so close to the edge. ... I almost would have been willing to let both of them fuck me but Randy hauled me back to our car and fucked me again in the parking lot. I wonder if he'd have really found some other guests to pay him to screw me if I wasn't satisfied....I do have a fan club of truckers... That last session blew my mind. I do not ever remember such an intense orgasm. I couldn't even stand!"

Walking back into the bedroom Michelle looked down at her sleeping husband. On a whim she moved the blankets aside and gently wrapped her lips around his cock. He was already hard and she could taste her juices from the night before. She opened wider and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. Randy stirred a little but continued breathing deeply and snoring softly.

"Good morning." Randy said when he finally opened his eyes and smiled at his wife. She was kneeling beside him sucking on his throbbing member. This was definitely a good way to wake up. He ran his hands through her hair and watched. She knew exactly what to do to arouse him and wondered how long she had been doing this before he woke up. He didn't care really. All he knew was that waking up to his wife's hot wet mouth wrapped tight around his cock was complete ecstasy.

"Now lay back and let me suck you off." Michelle began to deep throat him.

Randy grinned. He felt her sucking motion pull on his cock and her hands were massaging under his balls, putting just the right amount of pressure against his prostrate. He grunted. She didn't stop.

Michelle continued sucking on Randy's cock, but moved so that she was straddling his head. She knew he wanted to suck on her pussy and since she was still naked, he had easy access to it.

Randy watched and was delighted when she spun around and straddled his face. He leaned up and ran his tongue up and down her swollen lips. He tasted her juices along with his cum from the night before. It was a heavenly combination, but soon she was so wet he only tasted her nectar. He pushed his tongue into her folds and found her clit. He licked up and down, humming while probing her pussy with his fingers.

"Oh God!" Michelle had stopped sucking on his cock, but was still jerking him off. She couldn't concentrate. What he was doing felt so good that all she could do was whimper. Randy knew she was about to be pushed over the edge and he grabbed her hips and pressed his face against her pussy. Randy first felt Michelle cumming. She gushed a bit on his tongue and thrashed around violently. He held on as she yanked his cock so hard. She was cursing under her breath, desperate to spin around so he could be inside her.

"Inside me. Now. Fuck." Michelle was desperate. Randy held on longer, wanting to extend her orgasm. She continued to thrash and finally was able to spin around. Her eyes were wide and she sank down on his cock in one thrust.

*********************

Jimmy was looking at the clock. He'd be going off duty as the motel clerk in a bit over an hour and the playmate couple of last night showed no sign of checking out. "That broad was really squirming under my hands. I bet she'd have let me have her even with her hubby watching. She is just as hot a piece as any of the 'roadies' I have seen. It is funny how some cunts get themselves all competitive in the club and come back week after week to play around." He mused to himself.

"Uncle Max is a funckin genius! Getting the town council to prohibit paid performers from stripping all the way but permitting amateurs to 'practice' on stage with no restrictions on what they show, and also letting female customers dance with other customers with no dress code whatsoever but could not strip themselves had produced a clientele where ladies could and actually did wear the most revealing club dresses and letting tits cunts and asses flash as they dance up a storm with truckers from the interstate. The 'roadies' were the biggest part of the club's success.

The girls who danced with other guests are prohibited from going onstage or remove the clothing they arrived in.

Other broads could bring their own boom boxes and 'practice' stripping whenever the stage was free. The amateur strippers could go as far as they wanted and use any toys or props but had to leave the club after they 'practiced.' The stripping guests were prohibited from dancing with other guests.

'Roadie' sluts filled both of these roles and they also usually ended up screwing in one of the rooms here. Sometimes they had a man what brung 'em but the truckers actually got the lion's share of this pussy supply. Some of the sluts let Jimmy whore them out and he collected both for the room and for the sex. Finding another broad a wild as Michelle seemed to be, could be another vein in his personal gold mine. Jimmy really just had to do all he could to get Michelle 'hooked" on being a Road Show 'roadie.'

*********

Randy wondered if he died and gone to heaven. After an awesome and rare blow job, his wife of two decades rode him for the fuck of his life. Michelle was standing at the foot of the bed naked, silhouetted by the sun shining through the motel room drapes and grinning like she just won the lottery. Michelle ran her fingers through her strawberry blond hair only slightly repairing the disarray that the suck and fuck session produced.

"Damm that woman is a terrific lover and responds to my erotic teasing by playing along with my wild ideas. Hell! She is not simply 'going along' she is pushing us further and sharing in the adventure this little stopover has become. I really thought she'd back down when I walked her to the motel office to get change for the vending machines. She walked like a goddess! I figured she'd storm out when I told the clerk to check and see for himself her36 D boobs were natural. She played the guy like a champ. I really wasn't thinking clearly when I clumsily started the posing for my camera but Michelle went along with all that. If I hadn't grabbed her who knows what that clerk – Jimmy – would have gotten ...." Randy thought to himself.

The ringing phone jarred him out of the reverie.

"It's James from the front office. I was wondering about your travel plans, because if you are going to stay a couple more nights, I can offer you an upgrade to our best suite at no charge." The conversation started. "I mean if there is no compelling schedule you can stay right here and relax. I can even help you move you things to the new room. Whatever you decide just let us know." And after a pause "I also have the CD copy of the security camera footage I promised you last night, and I have a memory stick for you to copy the pictures you took for me..." Jimmy waited a few seconds. "I will run the CD down to your room if this is a good time...."

Michelle was looking puzzled and Randy temporized "I'll check and call the office in five minutes. Thanks' for the offer" He said hanging up.

"What was that all about lover?" Michelle breathed.

"We have an offer for an upgrade to a suite if we want to hang around here and relax." He said.

"Well." She laughed. "I don't have much luggage to shift." And adding seriously. "I don't have any real need to get home quickly. Can you take time off?"

"I have a lot of unused vacation, and things are quiet in the office so we could stay another night." Randy answered. "I almost forgot, James, the clerk,..."

"I know who James is, he is the first man you actually told to grab my naked tits and finger fuck me ..."She interrupted in a saccharine voice.

"Well ... Yes ... Well he is ready to bring the security camera CD down to us and he'll have a thumb drive to copy my pictures unto. How soon can he show up?" Randy finished.

"Not 'can he come here' but 'how soon can he walk in? " Michelle mentally parsed the request.

"I clearly don't need to get dressed do I? You both have seen everything I have, so give me a couple of minutes to comb my hair and put on fresh lipstick and we'll all get a preview of the show I put on for you horn dogs." Michelle replied in a sassy voice.

Randy dialed '0' "Give us 5 minutes and bring stuff over. What do you have to show the CD? We can look at the stills on my laptop." Was Randy's contribution to a phone conversation.

In almost exactly five minutes Michelle responded to a knock on the door to let Jimmy wheel a cooler into the room with a portable CD player stacked on top. "We don't have a license to sell alcoholic beverages but nothing stops me from giving it away. Damm Randy! Your lady sure looks fine this bright morning. Mouth wateringly delicious as a matter of fact...." Jimmy Paused. "Here have some juice. I don't believe you have had breakfast." He said handing Randy and Michelle chilled glasses in which he poured an orange juice. "It's called a Mimosa which is a mix of orange juice and Champaign."

Jimmy kept Randy busy hooking up the CD player and also kept Michelle's glass of 'Mimosa' topped up. He also dug some mixed nuts (which can counteract the effects of alcohol) out and set them next to Randy. By the time the video and computers were set up Michelle had downed two glasses and was sipping a third.

Jimmy lined up the chairs and Michelle was guided to the middle seat and handed a refilled 'Mimosa' glass. With some fanfare Jimmy started the CD. As the image began to focus the auto aperture feature of the security camera began to open brightening the picture. Michelle gasped as she realized that while Randy was getting a late checkout the previous night, the camera system caught her sitting naked in the parked car. The pictures were clear enough to show her leaning back in the car seat her hands were out of sight but it took little imagination to estimate what part of her anatomy her fingers were exploring.

The scene faded and brightened again as Michelle was shown stepping naked out of the car parked by the motel room door. The zoom and pan were now under manual control as the camera closely followed her and slowly panned up and down her body as she stood while Randy unloaded luggage. Randy re-entered the frame fondling Michelle with the security camera tightly zoomed in on his hands roaming her torso.

Randy and Michelle were affected by the display and more than a little surprised but how much detail was captured on the 'security video'. Randy needed to shift on the chair to accommodate and increasingly erect cock while Michelle knew she was leaking profoundly stimulated by her own image on the monitor. In seconds the screen brightened again showing Michelle standing in the breezeway with Randy bending to lock the motel room door. For several minutes the camera stayed tightly zoomed in as the image of a confident almost brazen woman striding naked along the motel breezeway toward the camera played on the monitor. The scene then switched to show the couple in the vending room for a few moments before it switched again, showing them enter the motel lobby.

In this latter view the colors were much more vivid and a sound track was heard that followed the dialogue they all remembered for the night before. The zoom and pan was not in use (because the clerk's hands were busy checking out Michelle's body?) But the view was awfully erotic anyway. All three people were obviously highly agitated by the spectacle on the monitor and Randy was the first to escalate by shoving his shorts down to his knees and placing Michelle's hand on his erect cock. Randy's hands were busy with fingering his wife's pussy. Jimmy watched for a couple of moments and then followed suit. Jimmy placed Michelle's free hand on his cock. When there was no objection from either Michelle or Randy Jimmy pushed three fingers deep inside Michelle's sopping pussy while Randy stroked her clit. For her part Michelle rewarded the men by stroking their erect cocks.

Both men then leaned over and began licking and sucking on the breast closest to them. Michelle responded by spreading her legs and hooking her knees over the men's legs on either side of her. Spread out like that Jimmy took as an invitation to press a fourth finger deep in her cunt. Michelle's attention was riveted to the monitor where a glistening wet cock could be seen sliding in and out of her as a wanton woman bent over and holding on to a car bumper. The tremors of several orgasms could be clearly seen as she absorbed the pounding fuck. As she felt Jimmy and then Randy spurt semen on her hands, Michelle reached her own release.

Jimmy was now more convinced than ever that the broad had the attitude and sex drive to be one of the most profitable 'roadies' he'd discovered. He was more determined than ever to get the couple to stay a few days so he could bait the snare more effectively. "Wow! You guys are an awesome couple. Michelle you are the sexiest lady we have had as a customer in years, and Randy you must be the king stud of your home town having such a foxy lady as your wife." Jimmy began to make his pitch. "I really can give you our top suite as an upgrade and I will help you move your things. I will really regret loosing you if you decide not to stay, and check-out is in 90 minutes. What do you say? Is there someplace you just have to be?"

"I have nothing pressing at home for a few days." Michelle said. "But I really need to shower."

"I guess I can call in and take a couple of days..." Randy Added.

"Great! It is a done deal. Wait till you see the walk in shower massage unit in the upgrade suite Honey. The options and shower jets hitting you from all sides produces an incredible experience." Jimmy closed the deal.

A few minutes later after Michelle paraded herself buck naked to the upgrade suite. Jimmy showed her to the bathroom complex. She was standing amazed looking at the shower complex with the controls and multiple jets and nozzles. Two of these were aimed up and obviously intended to be straddled.

"Wear these shower caps when you use this unit and you can be fresh as a daisy in just moments." Jimmy smirked as he pointed out controls. As Michelle showered Jimmy sat and watched enjoying the show. Michelle feigned not to notice while she soaped and scrubbed to clean herself inside and out.

In the bedroom portion of the suite Randy was staring open mouthed at the giant circular bed. But the row of chairs that surrounded the bed was more of a surprise. Michelle reappeared toweling herself dry and after taking in the dimensions of the bed looked at the side chairs with an obvious question. "We never put these away from the last guest." Jimmy started to talk. "This is where they sit waiting or watching."

"They?" Michelle interrupted. Followed in a heartbeat by Randy. "Waiting? Watching?"

"Yes Often this room is often reserved by people who come here after visiting the Road Show club. We have the same owner you know. Well the local county rules prevent the Road Show employees from stripping all the way, but if some non-employee woman wants to practice a strip routine on our stage she has no restrictions on how far she goes or what she does, To get a job in one of the big city clubs you have to have a polished routine and go all the way. I call those gals 'strip roadies'. Other ladies come to the club dressed to kill with very skimpy attire. Local ordinances have no restriction on how skimpy the clothing can be, but if you are dancing with another customer, nothing can be entirely removed by the lady. The guys can play grab ass and lift skirts, but these 'dancer roadies' never wear very much anyway.

"Things get very hot at the club, but ordinances prohibit any outlet for this sexual energy so many of the ladies come here and let their male admirers know where they can be found. Some of these gals get the expenses covered by their admirers ..." Jimmy let his explanation pause inviting questions.

"So the chairs...?..." Michelle started.

"Are for men waiting their turn or for those who just paid to watch." Jimmy answered.

"But there must be twenty..." Randy questioned.

"Better too many than someone should have to stand." Jimmy responded. "Most ladies charge $100 for a fuck and let watchers sit in for $25 so they don't want to turn anyone away. The bed rotates so there are no bad viewpoints over time."

Randy and Michelle were still trying to process all they heard when Jimmy continued. "I know Randy will just love the lighting and video capability. We have cameras mounted on the bed posts and indirect lighting that gives prefect skin tones without a blinding glare. The bed also has restraints and lifts so those who want to put on a bondage show have all the stuff needed to position the lady in any posture you want. We also stock sex toys the admirers can buy and use on the lady. New sealed toys mean no chance of contamination. Best of all the sitting room has monitors and remote camera controls to let someone control the cameras during the action as well as edit the result afterwards."

"We combine all the best features of a whorehouse, adult store and a do-it-yourself porn studio." He proudly concluded. "Let me get these snacks moved from my cooler to the mini-frig out here."

The couple looked at each other stunned. Then first Michelle and the Randy began to grin as they individually fantasized about the potential adventure that lay ahead.

tawriter
tawriter
117 Followers