Road Show 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawriter
tawriter
117 Followers

As the boys helped Mickie off the table she caught sight of a wall clock that showed 50 minutes had passed. Once again she waived Randy away, but these guys pressed a generous tip into her hands after they dressed to leave.

The others waiting their turn were showing signs of impatience. Mickie walked up to Jill and whispered in her ear. "I will run out of time before I can finish this lot. Do you think your celebration might include turning a trick or two? Tell Jack that you are going to fuck a couple of guys. They have already seen everything you have and will pay for some toys as a side benefit. Do you think he'll go along?"

Mickie observed Jill's knees sag in shock at first but she straightened and strode confidently over to tell Jack how her birthday adventure was going to continue, while Mickie turned to her next john.

Roger was the youngest and most well endowed of any of her johns so far. He attached the leash to the slave collar and led Mickie back to movie booths. "Darlin." He drawled. "Ah know you're a whore but are you really a slut?" Seeing a startled look of incomprehension on Mickie's face Roger explained. "Ah saw you with that couple and you all seemed to be havin a great time, but are you first a slut who loves sex and wants to be paid or a prostitute who is tryin to git money from johns?"

Thinking back to the start of this adventure Mickie answered boldly. "I am a horney slut! I find I love sex. It seems everything turns me on today. The stuff that has already happened is really a first for me and I love it all. Maybe I am just lucky in my clientele but I never have had experiences which were so new and so hot."

"Well we go in here Darlin. I want you to pull my pants off suck my cock until I am stiff enough to ram it up your cunt. Ah expect folks are goin to eye-ball us through these here glory holes which is fine with me. Some bolder soul may stick a dick through the hole, and you are free to play suck fuck or whatever floats yo boat as long as I have whatever Ah want when I want it." Roger set his rules.

It took no time for Mickie to get Roger hard. She turned her back to him and bent over expecting to be taken from behind. Instead he pulled her onto his lap and slid his cock up her cunt. Mickie leaned back and Roger reached around to play with her tits. Instead of bouncing, Mickie elected to use her vaginal muscles to milk Roger's cock. After a few moments Roger moaned "My lord woman you have quite a talent there. Ah don't believe Ah ever felt nothing like yo snapper pussy. "

Her face and body lit by the flickering video Mickie closed her eyes to concentrate on controlling her vaginal contractions and escalate the sensations they both experienced. "You have admirers Darlin." Roger whispered.

Mickie's eyes popped open and could see peepers in the holes on each side of the booth. "Do you want them to shove a cock through the hole?" Roger whispered. "You can touch or suck or even screw them?"

"No" Mickie groaned. "If you think I am going to lose your lovely cock for even a minute you are crazy. I just love the way you feel inside me. "

With a small audience then Mickie ground and clutched Roger's cock in her vagina. There were knocks at the adjacent booth doors and the eyes vanished. "Ah wonda what's goin on?" Roger muttered and in response to a tone pulled his cell of his belt. Laughing he continued "Darlin, It seems your first customer is your first competitor. Jack is offering Jill for $50. Fuck till you come."

"Baby, I won't cut the price we agreed but I will match the "fuck till you come' warrantee. Now let me get back to work enjoying your lovely cock." Mickie answered.

It took almost 45 minutes but Roger was thoroughly satisfied when they left the booth and walked to the main part of the store. Randy was waiting for them. "Mickie, you have been a bad girl but a great lay! Most of the rest of the bidders transferred their option to Jill , and you are so far behind schedule you may not have the time you want to get ready for the main events starting tonight at Road Show," He said hustling her out to their car to drive back to the motel.

"This crowd is a tiny fraction of the potential you have flaunting yourself in your 'hunting duds' to the truckers at the strip club after dinner." Randy said "So we have to get ready."

tawriter
tawriter
117 Followers
12