Road Show 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the first air tight team climbed down from the bed, three more johns stepped up together. They had a plan to outdo the prior group and proceeded position themselves with the first laying on his back slight off center. They remaining two lifted Mickie into a cowgirl straddle facing forward. The second man sat between Mickie's wide spread legs, and worked his cock, which was longer than average but routine in terms of girth adjacent to the entrance of her vagina. Holding onto to swing supports suspended from the bed frame the second guy worked his cock into Mickie's vagina alongside the member from the first guy in the team. Mickie was able to wiggle a bit and thus both accommodate the vaginal DP but also stimulate all parties.

Then the third guy knelt between Mickie and the second man and aimed his cock at her crotch. The guys in the audience were spell bound expecting that the team would try to jam all three cocks in Mickie's vagina. She was also afraid that she would be injured. At the last moment the aim shifted and the third cock pushed past her sphincter and up her anal passage. This third guy had a freedom of motion that neither Mickie nor the two guys penetrating her pussy were afforded so he shoved in and out this stimulating the entire ensemble. Mickie responded with abandon and her erolalia echoed through the bedroom.

The audience Mickie, Randy and Alexandra were all stunned by the intensity and unprecedented nature of the exhibition so everyone thought that the performances of the evening had reached a finale, but there still were two blue tickets to be cashed in. Alexandra went to this very tall and muscular pair and asked how they wanted to spend the tickets. Without answering the guys dropped their pants and exposed truly huge male members that cause Alexandra to cry out, attracting Mickie's attention. As the two girls watched the last pair of johns 'rose to the occasion' and they were quickly presented with cocks as big around as a wine bottle and more than foot long.

"If you guys think I can take both of these, forget it! I am not crazy, and I am not going to injure myself so I am quite certain 'management' will be happy to refund your admission fee." Mickie said. She also caught sight of Alexandra who was staring at the cocks with a dazed expression on her face. One guy just lay on his back with his cock pointing at the ceiling as erect as a fence post.

"You, the fluffer, come over her and coat me with lubricant." He rumbled

The second giant mimicked his buddy and said "Whore! Bring the lotion over here, and coat my cock. Don't bother looking for a condom, you won't find any that can fit me so you will have to take us bareback."

Alexandra looked frantically around but she was drawn to these men like she had been entranced. She started by pouring the lubricant on the cock and then worked all over the head and shaft of the cock. Mickie moved in to get a better view and when Alexandra handed her the lubricant Mickie started working onto the other cock.

One guy sat up and grabbed Alexandra around the waist. "Are you ready?" He rumbled lifting her off the mattress and swinging her over straddling him. "Use your hands to position me. Now settle yourself down. "He directed the fluffer to impale her vagina on his massive cock. The tip spread the entrance to Alexandra's pussy open and firmly lodged there. Squatting over his cock, Alexandra looked wildly around but never-the-less started taking stress off her thigh muscles and sinking down on the rigid shaft of flesh. Lubrication and the flexibility of the vagina slowly spread her passage way taking the cock in her cunt inch by inch.

Mickie was mesmerized by the sight and almost missed her partner saying "Now it is your turn whore. Be a good girl and get me lined up" He said lifting Mickie to a squat over his member.

The rest of the audience cheered the guys and taunted the girls with applause catcalls and obscene suggestions. Randy was so dumbfounded he almost missed directing the video system to zoom in and capture details of immense cocks impaling the two girls. For their part the ladies were lost in the sensations created by the massive penetration they were experiencing. They cried and moaned both in sexual frenzy and in initial discomfort as their flesh had to stretch considerably to accommodate the biggest fuck of their lives.

Once the cocks were fully inserted, the guys lifted the girls' part way up, and then had them sink down again. With very cycle the motion became faster and more of the effort was assisted by the ladies who were now riding their stallions with increasing enthusiasm.

One of the giants called out "Max, Buddy, Join us here. These two sluts have ass holes that could really use a reaming by some big dicks. We need to see if they have what it takes."

After very short interval, Max and Buddy's efforts were added to the exercise, further stimulating the two women. In just a few strokes both men had buried their cocks to the hilt in two anuses. The girls had no way of telling but the anal intruders were also bareback. The huge girth of the cock in vaginas served to stretch all the surrounding tissues which also caused the anal passages to squeeze the cocks back their along the whole length. That pressure added to the increased sensitivity the bareback penetration produced and in a very short time Max and Buddy flooded Alexandra's and Mickie's back passage.

As soon as Max and Buddy backed out there were two more johns to takes their places and two after that.... Mickie and Alexandra had cum already but the virtual continuous stimulation the received was amplified by the sensation of semen flooding out of a series of stiff cocks caused them to orgasm almost continuously and loudly.

"Someone shut the whores up! Yeah stuff some meat in their mouths." Was the consensus suggestion of the on-lookers. So volunteers stepped up to complete the last step to make the ladies air tight.

One after the other the massive cocks released their own substantial volume of semen flooding vaginal passages and then shrinking down as the cocks withdrew and the whores collapsed exhausted. But absolutely satisfied personally and racking up almost three dozen satisfied johns.

12