Road Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thankfully," I interjected, "I'm not one of those."

"No, no you're not," she smilingly said.

She continued to explain that it was Red who suggested that she take care of her sexual needs any way she needed to, just as long as she continued to come home to him.

"And that's what I've done from time to time," she said, "every few months or so, I'll jump onto a cock , or between the legs of a willing woman for my jollies."

"Shocked?", she asked, after a few minutes' silence.

"No."

"Disappointed?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"Just glad that Viagra works for me," I said, laughing as I said it.

She just smiled.

We easily made Cheyenne that afternoon. We easily fell into bed that evening, once again pleasuring each other as we always had.

We made it into Denver as planned.

She spent the first night in Denver, with me, after calling her sister and feigning a delay on the road.

I dropped her off at her sister's place, near Capitol Hill, and drove on to my daughter's place.

Our final night was too good, too satisfying, for the both of us. Our farewell kisses, the next morning, deliciously satisfying.

The 800-pound gorilla was still present, however, and not going away.

12