Road to Arousal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while teasing myself, I could imagine what he would do to me as I faced him starring into his eyes. He would lean down and cup one of my breasts and put his mouth over my nipple. He was sucking on it softly but enough that I felt it shoot straight to my clit and increase my excitement. He raised his head and looked at me, leaned in, kissed me at first softly turning it into a more passionate, feverish kiss. He moved to my cheek with a soft sucking kiss, moved to my neck and ear causing me to have my face where his neck and shoulder met. I could smell light cologne that I just inhaled. The soft sucking on my ear was making the hair on the back of my neck stand up and feel the goose bumps running up my spine to the back of my head. I loved everything he did to me. Before I knew it, he had slid his hand down to my upper thigh and slid it up to my lips. He used his whole hand and rubbed my lips back and forth lightly, teasing me.

I could feel my breathing change in the shower. I could almost feel what I could imagine in my mind. I raised my right foot and put it on the corner of the tub and started lightly touching my clit. Going into small circles, then running my index finger under the hood of my clit then back again, this way it was soft and then a little intense and back again. Before I knew it I had let out a soft moan. My whole body was aching by this point and I wanted more than to masturbate. If he was here right at this moment, I would take him every way and any way possible. Most of the time in everyday life, I wouldn't be that aggressive but right now I would.

He would use his middle finger to do circles around my clit which felt so good, not too hard and not too soft. I had one arm under his arm and had my hand on his back. I used my other hand to reach down and found his cock to which I cupped my hand around and began to stroke. We were both bringing the sweetest of pleasure to each other. Before I knew it, he was pulling away from me and squatting down. When I opened my eyes, I realized he was going down on me. I just closed my eyes again and enjoyed it. Feeling his tongue on my clit was like warm velvet. I could feel my body respond to his tongue and the mental picture of the two of us from overhead.

I was so turned on and wanted to feel this man inside me. I could imagine him turning me around, pressing on my back to bend over and me spreading my legs. He rubbed the head of his cock on my clit back and forth. Then he slid his cock up to pussy. He slid it in gently ½ ways and pulled back a little leaving his head inside me. Then he slid it in further and pulled back again. This time he slid his cock all the way in letting my juices coat his dick. He grabbed my shoulders and began to pound my pussy. His right hand left my shoulder and he cupped my breast searching for my nipple which he squeezed lightly.

My pussy could imagine what it would feel like. After a few more strokes, he all of a sudden slowed his pace and pulled his dick out and then reinserted it all the way. He did this over and over driving me out of my mind with pleasure. Every time he pulled out, I felt my pussy ache for his cock. When he would insert it in again I could feel a tingle go up my spine. I had goose bumps all over and every inch of me was turned on. I would have done anything he wanted. I would be his slut.

In my mind, I could see my legs quivering and then realized that they really were. My imagines were fading of him because I was getting to that point before I came that standing was becoming questionable. Sometimes I think my legs will collapse or give out but amazingly enough they never do. I could feel the warm explosion of pleasure shoot out from my clit, throughout my pelvic region. I could hear myself let out a distinct moan and could not believe the intensity of my organism; but, I wanted more so I continued with my hand. Within 15 seconds, I was coming again. Not as intense but definitely strong. I kept continuing and I came again. I wasn't thinking anymore just doing and going with it.

After the 4th organism, I realized that my head was leaning on the shower wall and the water was cooler than before. The hot water was about to run out. I quickly put conditioner in my hair. Rinsed it out and turned off the water all the while, I was a little lightheaded. All I wanted to do was sit down. I grabbed my towel and wrapped my hair in the towel. I walked into my bedroom, lay on the bed and grabbed a pillow and pulled it to my head. Before I knew it, I was blissfully asleep.

12