Road to Euphoria

Story Info
An erotic game for two.
2.6k words
4.33
28k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight will undoubtedly bring you to greater pleasure than you have ever experienced. Now you know me, and my style, and the fact that I've never been one to brag. But mon ami, if you take my hand and let me lead you there, this evening will set your entire body aflame and then a shiver.

This ecstasy can only be achieved, however, if you very closely follow the rules of the game. You see, I have designed this game specifically for you. But again, you will have to follow all of the instructions to the letter in order to receive the euphoria you so richly deserve.

Rule number one is that you have to wear the clothing that makes you feel the most sensual. I don't care what type of clothing it is, I don't care what color, and I don't care what material. As long as you feel sexy, it will most definitely work. The sexier you feel, the more of a sexual animal you will be.

Which leads me to rule number 2-check your fears and all of your inhibitions at the door. You must be willing to experience the limitless depths of your own sexuality. There is no sexual avenue I will not navigate in order to satisfy all of your carnal desires fully and consistently.

The third and final rule is to show up on time. If you walk through the door after 8 PM, I am afraid I will have already gone. So therefore, time is of the essence. Every second is another opening for an intense unimagined sensation.

If you are cooperative, there will be a special surprise for you in the end. If you follow all of the rules and cooperate, there will be a special surprise for the next 365 days. However, if you participate, follow all the rules, and cooperate, then you will be given a special reward each of the next 365 nights. But that is up to you, so we shall see what pleasure you want to experience and for how long you want to experience it.

7:59 PM

My love has arrived. She has come to me not a moment too soon. She is absolutely radiant in her long deep purple nightgown. The slits on both sides exposed both of her long, lovely, shapely legs. Her matching pumps further accentuated that shape. Her hair was nothing short of heavenly. Those curly black locks descended to the middle of her back. Her eyes were aglow with anticipation and desire. Her entire body sauntered across my room in the shadows of the candlelight. The scent of jasmine wafted through the decadent sky.

I took her hand and led her to our canopy bed. There were candles on each surface…chest of drawers, desk, entertainment center, and nightstand. I had a chilled bottle of her favorite champagne on ice, waiting for her. And as I uncorked the bottle and poured, we clinked our glasses to undying affection and infinite pleasure. After we drank together, her eyes were once again aglow. Her smile illuminated the darkness remaining from the sparsely arranged candles.

I slid my body behind her and began to rub her shoulders. She was not tense, which meant she had in checked her inhibitions and fears at the door. Her head slowly tilted back in enjoyment. As I looked over her shoulder, I could see a smile growing on her face. I stroked the small of her back with my fingertips, From the middle of the back of her neck to the middle of your back, I caressed her skin and through the fabric of her gown I arched her back with the dexterity of my fingertips.

I slowly brushed her hair back and began to kiss the back of her neck. My lips formed the shape of a heart from the back of her neck. I started from the bottom, working my way counterclockwise. I then repeated the same motion using only the tip of my tongue. I could feel the chills rushing up and down her spine with my hands on her back..

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she quietly exclaimed as I used my entire tongue.

As she turned and gazed into me with her big brown eyes, I reached out for her lips with mine, and she placed her mouth into mine. As we started to kiss, I held her tighter and wrapped my other arm completely around her. We released hands and my arms were fully embracing her. She inched her body closer to me. She sat up onto my lap as our tongues began to explore each other's mouths.

Once again, she let out a slight moan as the tip of my tongue danced circles around the tip of hers. Her hands froze on my back and she began to clutch me more tightly. I then took the tip and ran it in circles around her lips, gently teasing them as my lips grazed her tongue.

My hand gravitated to the slit of the left leg of her nightgown. I caressed her from her knees to her upper thigh with my fingertips. As my touches became more intimate, her tongue found its way deeper into my mouth.. I slowly sucked each inch of her tongue, taking it deeper inside. As I added more intensity to sucking her tongue, my hands moved up the entire length of her thighs.

I discovered a pair of silk panties under her nightgown. I loved the material and the proximity to her flesh made it even more alluring. My hands being that close to her clit brought on a more intense moan, followed by a long sigh.

The look in her eyes matched the growing moistness between her thighs. She seemed to be fully immersed in the seduction of the moment. Her vocal confirmations became more and more overt. I moved my fingers inside of her panties and played with her clit very casually. She was already beginning to drip, allowing my fingers to slide around more easily. I removed my fingers and sucked on them. I truly loved tasting her.

I leaned in and whispered for her to stand before me. She stood, and I observed her lovely body inch by inch. As I stood to meet her, I ran my hands from her fingertips to her shoulders. I looked into her eyes and began to kiss her neck again. This time, my kisses were much more random. I began to suck on her neck, parting my lips on occasion to allow my tongue to taste more of her beautiful skin.

She tilted her head back to allow me to taste even more of her neck and shoulders. She even brushed her hair over to grant my tongue more access to her. I sucked on her neck gently but with a purpose. I knew how she loved my kisses all over her body, especially her neck. So as I proceeded, I decided to slowly pull down the straps of her gown.

As the rest of her gown fell slowly to the floor, I felt her flesh pressed against my clothes. I couldn't resist exploring all of her body with my hands. Starting with the back of her neck, down her back and around to her thighs. She pulled up her left thigh, and leaned her body into mine. He lacy bra pressed against the buttons of my shirt as I held my body into her.

We engaged in more of our normally wet, unstoppable, passionate kisses as our bodies became tangled in a standing position. As she brought her foot back to the floor, I wrapped my arms around her back and began to undo her bra. As I undid her bra, I whispered for her to lay down on the bed, flat on her back. As she did, I laid next to her, on my side.

I ran my hands from the top of her neck down her chest to her now very erect nipples. I toyed with her nipples under and between my fingers. She raised her body in anticipation of my fingers squeezing them. She once again began to moan to the rhythm of my hands. Her legs began to flail about on the bed as she yearned for more intimate pleasures.

I put myself on top of her, with my legs in between hers. Tasting her nipples felt right, as my hands once again drifted between her thighs. I was becoming more and more aroused by the second, and she could feel me getting harder against her moistening treasure.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

She became more intensely passionate as I began to grind myself harder and harder against her. My fingers still exploring her, but not quite penetrating.

My tongue went up and down between her breasts, licking them both simultaneously. I then alternated between each of her full breasts; in fact the essence of her womanhood became the primary stimulant for my taste buds.

I suddenly pulled away, and asked her to close her eyes. I reached under the pillow for the blindfold I stashed. I placed it over her eyes and began to whisper into her ear again. I told her that it was time for her body to become a shrine to the human emotion of pleasure.

I pulled the bottle of chilled champagne from the ice bucket and poured some of it on her breasts and stomach. It was clear, and washed in sensual streams over her skin. I drank all of it…literally extending my entire tongue from my mouth onto her nipples, into her navel, and every place in between. She shivered from the cold, but was quickly warmed by my hands between her thighs and my tongue up and down her body.

After I licked her dry, I removed her panties very slowly. As they slid over the heels of her shoes, I placed myself at the foot of the bed, and removed her shoes one at a time. I knew playing with her feet drove her crazy, so I gently licked the soles of her feet while my hands ran up and down her legs. This, again, brought more moans out of her. I licked her toes one by one, at a very, very slow pace….just the way she loves it.

She squirmed and shrieked in between her "ooooohs" and sighs. And her oohs turned from mild to steamy when I took each one of her toes into my mouth and sucked as I licked them. I looked up and discovered her squeezing her nipples and raising her hips up and down on the bed. Her fingers went down further, and further, until she frantically began playing with her clit. This induced more urgency in her voice.

I immediately whispered for her to cooperate with me. So I removed the pillowcase from one of the pillows on the bed and tied it around her wrists. This way, she could no longer play with herself. For that, unfortunately, is not a part of my game.

As I removed her other shoe, I knew the perfect way to get her. I emptied part of the contents of a bottle of chocolate syrup onto the top of her foot. I slowly licked it all off, all the way down to her toes. The sticky feeling of the syrup combined with the wet, smooth feel of my tongue and the speed at which it moved made her writhe uncontrollably. She tried relentlessly to break free from the knot, but I made sure she could not and would not go anywhere.

I could tell she was getting restless, so it was time for me to take advantage. I spread her legs apart and placed 3 of my fingers inside of her. As she continued to wriggle, I took another ice cube and let it drip onto her clit. I put my tongue onto it and began to lick it around in a circular motion. Only the tip of my tongue was touching her, as my fingers penetrated and pulled out of her over and over…harder, faster, and deeper with each thrust.

Her moans hit the borderline of becoming screams. Her unintelligible sighs intensified as I began to suck on her clit. I added more pressure with my lips wrapped around it and my tongue pushing up against it. Meanwhile, my fingers were becoming increasingly slippery from her increasing moistness. She slid up and down the bed, riding my hand. As she did I went back to licking her clit in a back and forth motion with only the tip of my tongue.

I then changed up and stuck my tongue inside of her. She loved to tighten herself around my tongue as I darted it in and out of her. I licked her deeper and deeper, occasionally pausing to pour syrup onto my tongue just so I could lick every drop of it out of her. After 20-30 thrusts, I let my tongue stay inside of her and lick her around in a circle. As she tightened, I would lick faster. When she expanded, I would lick her up and down and back and forth. When she would be still, rarely, I would suck on her lips aggressively. Then, I would go right back to licking her with the chocolate syrup on my tongue.

I then, for the last time, put an ice cube barely inside of her. It genuinely drove her crazy, and she began to writhe and scream again.

"OOOOOOOH MY GAWWWWWD!" She yelled.

"OOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEAAAAH!" She clamored.

She loved it when I used my tongue to push the ice cube in and out of her. As it moved faster and faster around and in and out, her moans were more urgent. She was telling me by her shrieks that she wanted me to be inside of her. She had been cooperating so far, so I figured it was about time for her to feel what she desired most.

I was so hard from the hours of teasing her, so I just brushed my head against her clit, and rocked it back and forth. As soon as I began this, I untied her. As soon as her arms were free, she grabbed it and put me inside of her very, very slowly. She always loved it slow at first.

I put one of her legs onto my shoulder and begin slowly going in and out of her.

""Oh God, you're soooo hard….I want you SOOOOOOO bad inside of me. Yeah, Yeah…OH GOD. DON'T STOP.

I'd never heard her so adamantly want me. I started going faster and faster as I loved the feeling of being inside of her.

"I love making love to you," I whispered to her.

Her leg fell back to the bed, and I held her hips as I penetrated her in and out at a more rapid pace. Her head tilted back as she took all of me inside of her. As we moved faster on the bed, already soaking wet, she started to orgasmically contract. The more she contracted, the wetter she became. She climaxed intensely with a loud series of screams and exclamations.

I continued to grind inside of her as she came, and she never came down. She continued to be on cloud nine. She turned over to her knees and in one motion reached back and put me back inside of her. As I thrusted harder than ever from behind, her hold on the head board was very tight. She was also very tight, and I slid in and out of her with ease. I was so turned on by the volume, the stickiness of our passion, and the beauty of her beautiful body, that I was ready to climax after 5 minutes. I came intensely inside of her, and she came again.

This had to have been the most irresistibly intense orgasm I ever had. And yes, I did live up to my promise of pleasing her this way every night for one year. And yes, I did come up with several new wrinkles.

To Be Continued