Road to Padre

Story Info
Hitchhiking leads to back seat threesome.
1.6k words
3.69
43.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the scorching heat of the Texas sun on my back as I looked under the hood of my 2004 Mustang convertible. I had no idea what I was looking at. After trying a few tricks I had picked up from my dad, I slammed the hood down and sat on it, my thumb in the air. All I could do was sit in the blistering heat and wait.

After about two minutes, a TrailBlazer drove past without a second look. Ten minutes later, it was a Civic; after half an hour, six cars had passed by and I was still sitting on the side of that long country road. Finally, after an hour, the familiar hum of tires approaching came, and I watched as the Ford Explorer stopped.

"Need a ride, stranger?"

"Yes," I said, feeling relieved. "Please. I was on my way to Padre and my engine just shot."

I approached the car to see a young woman, probably about 20, looking back at me.

"Well come on then," she said, and I examined her. She had familiar chubby cheeks and juicy thick lips that just begged for a kiss. I looked into her large brown eyes and suddenly I felt like I knew her. I found at that I did know her; the scar on her neck gave her away.

"Reya Marquez."

Reya was one of my closest friends in high school, and we had almost had sex back then, but decided not to to preserve our friendship. I've always considered her to be the one that got away.

"What? How'd you know my..." she paused, and her confused expression suddenly changed to one of recognition. "Jacob?"

I nodded. "It's Jake now."

"Oh my god, it's been forever. Get in!"

I opened the back door and crawled into the car.

"Hey Jake."

"Megan?"

Sitting in the back seat was Megan Leoni, another familiar face. She nodded at me and I looked at her. She wore a short denim skirt and a tight baby blue tank top, with a white lace bra visible underneath. Her D-cup breasts pushed against the shirt and I shifted my attention to her face; framed by her curly black hair, her smile was certainly a suggestive one.

"Hey Jacob. It's been a while." I turned to the drivers seat to see Miranda Michaels, another old friend, and she gave me a wave. She wore a lemon yellow babydoll top, and khaki shorts. She smiled at me from behind her large dark sunglasses.

The last time I had seen these girls was at our high school graduation; they had always been a close knit group and from what I heard were attending college together.

"It's nice to see so many familiar faces in this situation."

"I can imagine," said Miranda with a smile.

"So why are you headed to Padre?" asked Megan. She gave me this sexy look and I actually had to clear my throat before I could talk.

"I just needed a break from everything."

"Yeah," Reya chimed in. "Sometimes it's just too much. We're going to Padre too; Abbey has a beach house there. We figured we could do with a road trip, just to leave everything behind for a while."

"Maybe have some no-strings sex while we're at it," Megan interrupted.

"Megan!" Miranda gasped. "We just met the guy again, don't scare him off."

"Actually," I said, "I know what you mean. After all, it's college. That's what this life stage is all about." I looked into Megan's big brown eyes.

"Exactly," she said.

Our eyes met and I leaned in. Our lips touched and we kissed for a while. Suddenly the kiss deepened my hand went up under her shirt to fondle her large breasts. She moaned and I ran my finger across her nipple. It hardened and I did the same to the next one. I took off her tank layed her down so I could kiss the large mounds that were her breasts.

In the front seat I heard Reya whisper something in Miranda's ear, but I didn't care to pay attention. Things with Megan were too hot. My mouth found hers again as my hand found her thigh and worked its way up to her crotch. I rubbed her pussy through her panties and within a minute they were sopping wet.

We sat up again and she took my shirt off. I pushed her skirt up and took off her little pink panties. I pushed one finger into her little mound and felt the juices and the warmth. I stuck another finger in and she gasped; I started moving them in and out. I started at a slow pace, but as hot as she was, I couldn't help myself. I fingered her faster and faster, listening to her moan as she clenched the back of my head. Finally, she let out a squeal and I felt her cunt clench around my fingers.

"Oooooh, Jake!" she said, as her orgasm ran through her.

I pulled my fingers out and licked her cum off of them.

"That tastes good. I think I want some more."

As I lowered my head to eat her out, the car came to a stop and the door opened to my right.

I looked over and saw Reya get in beside me.

"I was getting jealous," she said. I moved my head up from between Megan's legs. Reya gave me a kiss and took off her grey halter top. I took a moment to admire Reya's figure. Her tits weren't very big, maybe a B cup, but she had a slim waist and a really tight butt. She had a nice tan and I squeezed her cute thighs. I continued to kiss her, and with her bare chest right in front of me, I put a hand on her one of her perky tits.

The car started moving again and I shifted my attention back to Megan as she undid my pants and grabbed my stiff cock. She and Reya took off my pants and simultaneously started jerking me off. Reya cupped my balls in her hand and kissed me while she used the other hand to tug on my eight thick inches. Megan was using both hands.

As Reya and I continued kissing and both girls continued jerking me, I took off Megan's white lace bra and threw it in the back. Her milky white D's spilled out and I instantly felt even more aroused; I played with them like before and soon she lowered her head to my cock. She licked the head and all up and down the shaft, then she tightened her lips around it and started sucking.

As Meg throated my cock, I unbuttoned Reya's shorts. I dipped my hand into them and started feeling my way around her moist slit. Megan continued bobbing up and down on my dick and looked me in the eye. Reya put her hand on Meg's head and forced her to take all of it while I rubbed at Reya's mound. I brushed my fingers around her clit and her breathing deepened. Finally I took off her shorts and her panties and fingered her like I had fingered Megan before. Again, I started out slow, bringing my fingers in and out of her pussy at a gentle steady pace. Soon she started moaning.

"Faster," Reya whispered. I obliged and started moving my fingers faster. "Ooooooooooh."

"Are you close?" I asked her.

"Yes," she moaned. I pulled my fingers out of her warm vagina; I was going to prolong this as much as I could. I let her lick her own juices off of my sticky fingers, then I lifted Megan's head up. I started kissing her, then I lowered my mouth to her hot slit and started to eat her out. I started by just licking up and down gently, and then flicked her clit with my tongue.

I moved my lips around her swollen little clit, then I went back to licking up and down. This time I was going a little faster. She let out a little moan and Reya, who had been playing with herself, started making out with her. I sucked one of Meg's swollen pussy lips into my mouth, then I did little circles around her clit. Next, I used a little more force and pushed my tongue in and out of her. After a minute or two of that Megan gasped and the juices started leaking out of her cunt.

I turned my focus back to Reya, who was still on the floorboard making out with Meg. I gave her a little tap on the ass and she turned to me. She got up and sat on my lap and we made out again, and then I positioned my cock and started fucking her. Megan, who had had her fill, climbed into the front seat and started gossiping with Miranda.

With my full attention on Reya, I started slowly moving up and down inside her. She found my rhythm and we kept going. I held onto her arms as I sped up a little, then moved my hands up towards her breasts and squeezed them. We started going even harder and faster, and before I new it my small movements turned into powerful thrusts. She gasped as she finally came, and I took the opportunity to shoot my load inside her.

"Oh, God, Jacob!!!" she screamed.

I continued thrusting until we were both finished coming, then planted a hot kiss on her as I pulled out. She giggled and kissed back, then we put our clothes back on.

I leaned forward to the front seat and looked at Miranda. "We're kind of hungry back there. Want to make a stop?"

Miranda and Megan giggled. "Sure," she said with a smile.