Road to the Sun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this for?"

"To...use for... to tinkle in," she finally managed to get out.

"Claire, I'm not seven. The term is piss. P I S S, piss."

"P I S S in this then," she giggled.

He took the bottle, opened his fly, and tried to urinate. Unfortunately, traffic started to move again. Claire watched in amusement as her brother tried to line his cock up to the opening of the bottle and at the same time drive.

"Damn it!"

Claire smiled as she unlatched her buckle. She moved over to her brother and wrapped her hand around his cock. It was so soft and warm in her hand.

"Now just pee."

James didn't say a word; he just let loose. She could feel the urine flowing through his member, felt it surge as it blasted out the tip. He got firmer and more warm as she held him in her hand. It was the first time she had ever held a cock in her hand as it pissed. Then it jerked a few times as he forced a bit more out. She shook his soft penis a few times and then dried the tip with a napkin. She stroked his cock once, then twice, as she tried to get him back in his pants.

Back on her own side, Claire could not help but think about the feel of her brother's cock in her hand. She tried to steal a glance at his groin out of the corner of her eye. The more she thought about it the hotter she got. She found herself having a hard time breathing. She needed fresh air and rolled the window down. She took a few deep breaths, but that didn't stop her mind. Her hand had just managed to wrap around his cock. She could still feel his veins pass through her fingers, the softness and warmth as she stroked him.

"Hello! Earth calling Claire. Come in Claire... Ground control to Major Tom?"

"You trying to sound like Elton John singing Rocketman?"

"No! Jeesh. I was doing David Bowie's Space Oddity."

Giggling she said: "I always get those mixed."

"So, what are you thinking about?"

"Umm... getting stiff," she replied with a half grin.

"Me too."

She had to turn her head and bit her lip. 'If he only knew.'

She looked out at the traffic, and sighed. "How long do you think it will take?"

"Well, I hope it will not be much longer. This shit is really playing hell on my nerves."

"I can tell."

"Sorry sis, I have never driven anything this large before. It is wearing me out."

Just as James finished the last word, a black SUV with a boat trailer cut him off. He hit the brakes and had to swerve.

"Are you okay sis?" he asked, a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine, it just startled me."

"Can you see the girls?"

"Yep, still right behind us."

"K."

They sat in traffic for hours before they finally started to move again. James seemed to relax a bit but was still uptight. Claire saw a flash of orange on the side of the road. She turned to face James when she heard him snort. She knew that he could not take much more aggravation.

"Fucking great!" he bellowed. "Road work, one lane closed."

She looked at her cell phone. 6:33 p.m.

It was a pain to keep getting over. Slowing down, then speeding back up, all to just slow down again. She knew she had to do something. "Achy Breaky Heart" was not going to work. So, no country station. And the only other stations had talk radio or news. The radio wasn't going to help. She tried jokes and funny stories; they helped a bit, but not enough. When the traffic stopped, James was fit to be tied. 'If this keeps up we will really have problems,' she thought to herself. She looked around for something that might help to take his mind off of the traffic.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?"

"No!"

'Not good. One word answers are never good,' she realized.

"I need to piss again."

Claire laughed out loud. "You pee more than any woman I know."

"Sorry, but I just wasn't able to finish the last time. Not easy to piss in a bottle and drive while your sister holds your cock."

"Okay." She grabbed the bottle as she slid over to her brother. She reached over, undid his pants and fished his cock out. She held the bottle close with one hand and the other held his cock.

"Let it rip."

Nothing happened. And nothing continued to happen; well, almost nothing. As she held onto his soft penis, it started to get firmer. She tried to reposition him, and moved her hand up and down his shaft. She managed to get more of his cock out of his pants. His cock got harder. Her hand slowly continued to move up and down; she could feel every little ridge and bump. She could feel his veins pulse with every beat of his heart. His cock grew longer and its head started to turn a shade of purple. Clear fluid formed on its tip, and her eyes grew wider. She could feel her own heat building deep down.

James was breathing harder and she could tell that the truck was slowing down. Her thumb came into contact with the wet sticky fluid at the tip of his pole. It lubricated her hand and his cock with every pass. She could feel her own juices flowing into her panties. She was getting wet just as James was. James grunted and bucked his hips, his prick lurched, and spurts of white cum shot into the bottle and coated her hand. She was light-headed. Her own pussy ached. She sat up, closed the bottle. Without thinking, she raised her hand to her mouth and licked it clean.

She had her fingers in her mouth when James asked: "Umm, do you like that?"

Without thinking she told him: "Yes, I think it is the best I have ever had."

Her pussy was still on fire. The hand that had worked its magic on James found its way into her pants. It slid under her panties and over her mound. She felt the wet heat of her lower lips as her finger dipped into her hole. The very thought that her hand, that had been coated with her brother's cum, was now plunging in and out of her most private of places, caused her to breathe faster. Her body quivered as her own orgasm ripped through her very soul.

James was trying to watch her and the road. He swerved and caught the berm a time or two.

Clair took a few minutes while she gathered herself. Traces of him still raced across her tongue. She opened her eyes, and turned towards him.

"Clair, thank you. But, why?"

She closed her eyes, "Shhh...I...I..."

TO BE CONTINUED.

12