Road to the Sun Ch. 03: Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could one of you please clean this?"

"Sure," Claire answered.

James then left again.

"I wonder what James has in mind for that tub?" Cindy asked.

"He said that it was going to be our new bathtub," Melody answered.

Claire had just finished washing up the tub when James came back with an arm load of stuff. He had: a car battery, an extension cord, a strange looking box and some wires. He sat them on the floor next to the door.

"What are you doing?" Cindy inquired.

"I'm putting a fireplace in the outhouse," James giggled.

The girls just watched as James connected the wires to the battery. Then the wires to the box, and finally plugged the extension cord into the box. James then ran the cord out the door.

The girls followed him as he ran the cord up the side of the cabin and then over to the outhouse. James opened the door and plugged a space heater in.

"Ta da!"

Cindy went over to the space heater and turned it on. Nothing happened. She looked at James and he said: "You have to turn it on at the power converter."

Claire was on it in a flash. A few seconds later, the red glow from the wire elements confirmed that they had a heated toilet. Cindy also noted that James had installed a new soft toilet seat.

Back inside the cabin James turned off the converter. He explained that they needed to turn it on and off so the battery would last longer. He then went on and explained how to use the tub. He put it next to the fire and had his sisters fill it. They all got the idea and prepared for a bath.

Cindy just happened to look over at James and noticed he looked a bit pale. Before she had the opportunity to ask him, he fell to the floor.

"James!"

The girls were on him in no time. Their hands were fighting over his forehead.

"He's burning up!" Melody announced.

"James!? JAMES!?"

"What?" He finally answered.

"How are you feeling?" Claire worryingly asked.

"I'm fine."

"You just fell to the floor! You're not fine. How do you feel?" Melody admonished.

"I think I have a fever."

"We know that. Do you hurt anywhere?" Claire asked.

"Just my feet."

Cindy grabbed one of his feet and Melody the other. His shoes and socks were wet. They all were shocked by how wrinkled and pasty white his feet were.

"James? Why are your feet wet?" Melody asked.

"My shoes didn't get dry after I waded the streams yesterday. I had to put them on when I went after wood this morning. I've not taken them off since."

Cindy and her sisters then stripped James. They got him into the galvanized tub, and bathed him like he was a toddler. James had tried to wave them off but was ignored.

Cindy paid close attention to her sisters. She watched their eyes; they had a concerned yet loving look. Their touch, as they washed James, was tender.

They got James on the mattress after they dried him. They fed him like a helpless infant against his protests.

"I'm not a baby. I can feed myself."

They just kept shoving food in his mouth. Claire gave him an aspirin after he finished eating then made James go to bed. He complained but did as he was told. James was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"Do you think James will be OK?" Melody asked as she tucked him in.

"Well, I think he will be fine. I hope it's just a bug, and not pneumonia. We will keep watch all night," Claire solemnly said.

The sisters cleaned up after their meager meal. They added wood to the fire and kept watch over James. The night was long and it took its toll on the girls. They fell asleep next to James.

*********

That night, James passed away. Melody was crying as she held his lifeless body in her arms. Her fingers running through his hair, her tears falling down her face and onto James's forehead.

"James! James! Oh my god! Sweet Jesus! No! NO!"

Melody was besides herself. Her body trembled as she sobbed over her brother's cold body. Hands were pulling and pushing her. She refused to release James.

"NO! NO! JAMES! OH MY GOD JAMES!"

"What? What's wrong?" James asked as he tried to wake her up.

Melody awoke slowly, as James shook her. When her eyes opened, she saw James's concerned face. She reached out and grabbed him by the hair on his head. Melody kissed him fanatically all over his face. She pulled his head back and said: "Don't you EVER, die on me again!"

"OK..."

"No oks James! Promise me that you will never die!"

James wrapped his arms around his sister, kissed her gently on the cheek.

"I promise."

Melody was content in her brother's arms. His head felt rather warm against her cheek. She glanced over at the fire and noted that it had plenty of wood. She was happy that she would not have to leave his embrace.

Melody rolled over in James's embrace. She held his arms tight to her chest, closed her eyes and drifted back to sleep.

*******

Claire and Cindy lay facing each other. Staring into each others eyes. They had been woken by Melody's screaming. Neither said a word. They both heard everything.

They never could recall a time that James had talked in his sleep. His fever must have been the trigger. He promised them all that he loved them, and would be there for them, forevermore.

Cindy fell asleep a short time after James had quieted down. Claire got up; she had too much running through her mind.

Claire played in the fire and added another log. She got dressed and went out to the porch. Moonlight lit up everything almost as well as the sun did on a cloudy day. She sat down and listened to an owl, off in the distance.

'James.' What would she do if he had died? Just the thought of it brought tears. She had crumbled at the funeral home when they tried to make arrangements for their parents.

Claire still was confused about how they had died. She was angry as well; they had been taken away from them while on vacation.

Claire's parents had not had a honeymoon or a vacation since they got married. Since the kids were no longer in high school, they decided to go Niagara Falls. They never made it.

The shooting happened around New York City. They had been in a hotel next to a club. They just happened to end up in the middle of a gang shootout. Drugs or rapper pride was most likely the case.

In any event, Mom had a closed coffin funeral. She was shot in the face with a shotgun. Dad was hit multiple times with some type of hand gun. The investigation was ongoing and the insurance company refused to pay until it was all sorted out. That was almost two months ago now, and nothing had changed.

Claire looked up in the star-filled sky, her tears flowing like a waterfall.

"Mommy...Daddy...I...I...m-miss you!"

Cindy opened the door the rest of the way and walked to her sister.

"I miss them, too," she said, and placed her hands on Claire's shoulders.

Cindy led Claire back to bed and hugged her as they both quietly cried themselves to sleep.

Melody was the first to wake. She checked on James and he was still warm to the touch. The fire was burning low and needed to be tended. Reluctantly, she crawled out from under the covers.

Melody started to fix coffee and did her best to be quiet. Claire and Cindy still woke up. They claimed that it was the smell of coffee, and not, any noise that Melody may have made. The sisters agreed to let James sleep.

They put up curtains and put away clothes. They turned the small cabin into their home. The furniture could wait till James was better.

Claire looked around their new home - it still needed something on the barren walls. Something for the fireplace's mantel. She needed to decorate.

"If this is going to be our home, then by god, I want it to look it."

"Um, er, what?" James was sitting up.

"James, so sorry for waking you."

"What time is it?"

"2:37 p.m." Cindy said looking at her cell phone.

"Mm k. Can I get something to drink? Maybe some coffee?"

"Sure, would you like some apple juice?" Cindy held up the bottle.

"Yeah...that would be good."

James, drinking his juice, surveyed his sister's handiwork. The cabin was starting to look really nice. James even told them so - as he walked out the door. He was in his boxers.

Cindy and Claire wandered off to the barn to see what else they could find for the cabin. Cindy took the opportunity to resume their previous conversation.

"Do you plan on having sex with James?"

Claire stopped dead in her tracks. She had hoped that this conversation would have been later, much later. Preferably never.

"I don't plan on it."

"But?" Cindy smiled.

"But...I don't know. I have some very strong feelings for James."

"And you don't know if you could..."

"Stop myself?"

Cindy continued to walk to the barn "Right. After all, you did force him to finger you."

"So, what if I do have sex with James? Not like it concerns anyone, except for James and I."

Cindy stopped at the barn door - turned towards Claire. "How does James feel about what happened?"

"He said that if things were different, he would date me."

"When did he say that?"

"After I masturbated him."

"That's what I thought! He turned you down, and then you just had to force him to finger you! Claire just had to have what Claire wanted, and be damn with how James felt! Just like in high school."

"That's not fair Cindy."

"How is it not fair? You had a boyfriend every month. You used them and then just threw them away."

"That's not what happened. I dumped guys that turned into octopuses. I don't like to be groped. Just because I go out with someone doesn't mean that I want to have sex."

Melody could hardly believe what she was hearing. She had wanted to pick out some things to decorate with as well. She followed her sisters to the barn and overheard everything. Melody was jealous and upset that Claire had some physical activity with James before she had.

When Cindy told Claire not to hurt James, to treat him well and not to force him into anything or Cindy would scratch her eyes out, Melody smiled.

Melody was still upset with Claire, and returned to the cabin. She checked on James who was back to sleep on the mattress. He was still warm but not as warm as he had been.

*******

Tonight was warmer than it had been. The girls had contemplated about the fire, and decided that James still should have a one. It was almost too warm. James' sisters wore their underwear to bed.

Melody's dream was not of knights, but of James. His hands were massaging her pert breasts from behind. His kisses, soft on the back of her neck. His body pressed firmly against her back; flesh to flesh.

James was grinding his hips into her well defined buttocks. Slowly his member grazed her womanhood. The tip gently rubbing against her clit as it slid back and forth.

Small tremors danced across Melody's body. James's hands felt like magic as he pulled ever so gently on her nipples. Melody held her breath as her vaginal muscles contracted over and over.

Melody's eyes flickered open to the sight of the flames licking at half burnt logs. Firelight and shadows danced around the room. Her hand came to her breast and found another.

Melody held the hand in place. She could feel a warm body gently pressed to her back. Feel the grinding of a hip into her butt cheeks. Feel the warm wet hard pressure that slid between the folds of her box.

Melody's legs quivered as she realized that it was James's hand on her breast,and his manhood sliding through her box. She closed her eyes and listened to his regular breathing. Her hand gently squeezing his as he continued to caress her breast.

James's prick became wetter as Melody's body released more of her fluids. The slow and short movements were steady as he continued to glide through her labia. His tip never lost contact with her hooded maiden.

"Mel," escaped softly as James's cock flexed.

Melody's body rippled as she felt hot pulse after pulse of James's seed blast her clit. James then let out a soft snore and rolled away. Melody could hardly move. She missed his touch. She rolled over, laid her head on his shoulder and drifted back to sleep.

*******

James arose just before dawn. He felt better than he had for the last couple of days. While he was dressing, he noticed that the cabin's walls were adorned with many of his creations. Half a dozen dream catchers, spice racks, key holders and what not.

Smiling, he grabbed the bottle of apple juice, then walked out the door. James was standing on the porch marveling at the view. The mountain's peaks were bathed in the early morning light. He was pleased that it was not as cold as it had been.

Looking around, James noticed the limb that the bear had left on the porch. Picking it up, he remembered the bear. James played with the limb as he walked to the barn. It was fairly pliable and would make a great rim for a large dream catcher.

He left the limb in the barn and grabbed a chainsaw and ax, that he had picked up at garage sale. He loaded them in his pickup, and took off. James didn't want to be too close to the house, didn't want to wake his sisters.

James spent the morning cutting fire wood and thinking about the dream he had last night.

He dreamt of sex with Claire that turned into sex with Melody. James could have sworn that he could smell her in his dream. Feel her body pressed firmly against his.

"FUCK!" James realized almost to late; he needed to pay more attention.

James took a deep breath, looked at the hole in the ground next to his foot. He put the chainsaw down, and sat on the tailgate of his pickup. Logs were scattered all over; James tried to recall how many downed trees he had cut.

He gave up and loaded what he could fit in the bed of the pickup. James had maybe two more loads of logs still on the ground. He also had a load of smaller limbs.

James arrived back at the cabin, after dropping off half the load at the other cabin, the one he took wood from their first night. His sisters were pissed. They admonished him for not leaving a note and for going out while he was still sick. James did his best to tell them he felt fine, but eventually had to agree to stay in for another day or two.

James' sisters took care of the wood. They unload the truck, split and stacked wood. What the girls couldn't split, they left for James.

"I'm tired of soup," Claire was staring at her bowl.

"Well, you could have picked out more than just chicken noodle," Cindy said looking back at Claire.

"It was on sale."

"Maybe James can have a look at that wood stove, when he feels better," Melody was stirring her noodles in constant circles.

"I don't feel bad, so...maybe I will look at it tomorrow."

James knew that he would at least have something else to do, besides move furniture all day. He also knew that he could get back outside. Well, for a little while anyways.

Melody wanted to bathe. Her sisters agreed that they all should, since they all had been splitting and stacking wood for most of the afternoon. When the sisters started to get ready, James started to look for a sheet.

"What are you doing?" Claire inquired.

"Putting up a curtain."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because, why?"

"Just because."

James put the sheet up. He didn't want to see his sisters naked. He had a hard enough time dreaming about them already. He didn't want more fuel for that fire.

James had made a mistake. It was worse with the sheet, due to the silhouettes dancing on the sheet. His sisters' movements were exotic; as they took turns washing and rinsing one another. James did his best not to watch. He moved furniture, but always caught sight of the silhouettes.

Hands on each other backs, the protruding breasts, as water was poured over them. Whispered comments too low to hear. James wished he could go outside. He needed and wanted to escape.

James should have put up a blanket. He should have remembered elementary school. He did, but only after it was too late. James did the only thing he could; he kept moving furniture.

James laid on the mattress staring at the the ceiling. He had tried to sleep, but the sheep had other appointments. That, or the Sandman had used up his allotment for James. He wasn't tired. When he did manage to close his eyes, all he could see was silhouettes. Three pretty girls on the sheet.

James turned his head to his left and looked at Cindy. She appeared to be asleep. James then looked to his right. Claire seemed to be sleeping as well. James slid out of the bed and got a cup of cold water.

James welcomed the cooling effect on the fire in his stomach, but it did little to extinguish the other fire he felt.

James had another cup, then went outside. He stood on the edge of the porch and enjoyed the cool fresh air. He could smell the smoke that lingered on his flesh, mingling with the smell of pine trees. James closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Images of his sisters' naked wet bodies were still fresh in his head. His sisters standing up on the stairs of their childhood home. The silhouettes of them bathing. The naked body of Claire in the rental truck. James pulled his penis through the opening of his boxers, and began to relieve himself.

His hand worked up and down his steadily growing member. He fantasized about Claire sucking his cock in the rental truck. She had masturbated him once, but he imagined that she had his cock deep in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down slowly as she worked his member from the tip down towards the base.

James' hand slowly worked a bit faster on his now hardened cock. His breathing deepened as his head tilted back.

"That's it, Claire," he whispered to the wind.

James paused as his fingers rubbed his precum around the head of his manhood. He slowly let his hand slide to the base. He felt a hot wet presence touch the tip of his cock.

James looked down, right into Claire's light blue eyes, just as the head of his cock vanished behind the soft wet lips that followed its contour. With his cock's head fully in her mouth, James felt her tongue's tip swirl around one way and then the other. Then the flat of her tongue did the same.

Claire had been watching James through a crack in the door. When he tilted his head back, she slipped outside. Claire moved down and off the porch and stood in front of James. She watched him stroke up and down and listened to his soft moans. As she watched, she slid her hand into her panties. Her fingers found the heat and her juices emanating from her box. She worked her fingers around her lower lips and across her sensitive clit.

She knew that James wanted her, when he called her name, even if it was just a fantasy. She watched as James smeared his cock with precum, and when his hand moved out of the way, she kissed the tip. Claire looked up, as she took her brother's cock unto her mouth.

Although she was unable to see his eyes, she knew that he could see hers. Claire explored James's cock with her tongue. It felt so soft and velvety, and slick with his precum. The taste was better than she had hoped. Just sweet with a hint of salt.

Claire slowly worked a bit more of James's cock into her mouth. Her tongue bathed his shaft and felt every vein and bump. Her mouth started to water, as she came to realize that she truly enjoyed his flavor. She pulled back just a fraction and heard a shuddered gasp escape.

Claire licked and probed the tiny slit and was rewarded with more precum. Claire was in heaven. She had found a gift from the gods: her brother's cock. She reveled in his taste; she desired more.

More fluids coated Claire's fingers as she continued to work on her box and James's penis. Her fingers found her vagina and entered. Claire pushed her fingers deeper into herself as she took more of his cock into her eager mouth. Her fingers synced with the bobbing of her head.