Road to the Sun Ch. 05: Tap, Tap, Tap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay sis. What do you need help with?"

"I'm horny as hell! And I need you, sis. I got so worked up that I almost couldn't stop myself from..." She bit her lower lip.

"From what?"

"Never mind. I need you badly, sis." She grabbed her twin and kissed her lips feverishly. Parting from the kiss, Cindy snatched Melody's hand and dragged her off towards the barn.

A heavy rain caught the girls several yards away from the door. They were drenched by the time they got inside. Their blonde hair was plastered to their faces and their clothes hugged their bodies tightly.

Melody stopped in her tracks. Cindy turned quickly to face her. It was hard not to look into each other's eyes. Green eye to brown eye and blue eye to blue eye. Cindy may have been the younger of the two, but she was most definitely the alpha right now. She attacked her sister with a passion. Her lips touched her sister's and her arms wrapped around her neck. That passionate kiss ignited her twin's lust and she kissed back just as feverishly.

Hands roamed chaotically up and down one another's backs. When a hand found a shirt tail it desperately tried to pull it up. Lips and tongues refused to disengage as the soaked shirts were forced to move. With their patience quickly running out the sisters grabbed each other's shirts and attempted to pull them off. The wet clothing refuse to let loose of the female forms as it got closer to each twin's breasts. The siblings became impatient and yanked at each other's top. They then reluctantly stopped their kiss and pulled back each from the other, pulling the tops off as they went. The further the twins went back the more they bent forwards. The soggy shirts finally gave and tangled into a knot in the twins' hands. The tops went flying and splattered into the wall of the barn.

They were back together and kissing passionately before their wet shirts hit the ground. Tongues danced in one's mouth and then the other's. They both moaned as once again their hands wrapped around the back of a sister. Their bodies pressed tight and hips ground together, bare chest to bare chest, almost nipple to nipple. The heat from their bodies soon turned the rain water to steam as the twins continued their forbidden kiss. Their lips parted but tongues continued to caress as the two pulled back slightly.

Cindy kissed the side of Melody's neck and worked her way to her sister's shoulder. Gentle bites she placed there before she continued to place subtle kisses and licks down her sister's chest to her breast. The soft but firm skin of the breast brushed her cheek as she worked her kisses and licks toward the extended nipple. The tip of her tongue circled the pink areola in a slow clockwise then counter-clockwise direction. Her mouth opened and then she took just the nipple into her mouth and sucked hard, then bit down on it as she pulled back and stretched it.

Cindy's head was crushed to her sister's breast as Melody pressed her chest forward and grabbed the back of Cindy's head as Melody let out a louder moan. Cindy released the nipple and suckled the areola while her tongue flicked the nipple. She enjoyed the taste of her sister's flesh; it always reminded her of chocolate covered salted peanuts, sweet and salty. She was soon forced by Melody's commanding fist full of her hair and pulled into another deep kiss. She tried to wrap her arms around her twin but was pushed backwards onto the couch.

Cindy landed on her back and bounced several times; when her eyes focused, her sister was between her legs removing her panties. Her legs flew up and her sister dived straight to her leaking hot box. She could feel her sister's tongue rapidly lapping at her folds, then up to her clit. Cindy's back arched as she tried to ground her muff in her sister's face. She moaned then screamed as Melody bit her clit and pulled. Her hands went to her own breasts and squeezed them and pulled her own nipples. Her hips started undulating when she felt her sister ram fingers deep inside her vaginal opening.

The fingers didn't plunge in and out but rather they sought out her g-spot. Her moan caught in her throat as the fingers started to tap dance. She felt her sister's tongue move to the spot above her clit and worked on that smooth flesh as Melody's fingers continued to work within her. She lost all control of her body as the fingers changed tactics; instead of tap dancing they rubbed forward and then back, but not at the same time. One would move forward and the other back then they would again tap. Cindy's body quaked and her hips went into overdrive as her sister's fingers changed yet again. The fingers scissored the tender spot then rubbed in circles before they went back to the tap, tap, tap.

A high pitched scream finally broke loose as her orgasm struck. Her whole body crunched into a ball as a stream shot into her twin's mouth. She received no reprieve from her sister's mouth and fingers. All the nineteen year old blond could do was to grab fistfuls of the sheet that covered the couch. Fingers were yanked from her and started to rub her clitoris fast and she again did an involuntary crunch as yet another jet shot from her. Her body barely had time to relax before she felt the fingers being rammed back into her. This time they plunged in and out as fast as her sister could manage. She wanted her sister to stop, but her fists would not release the knotted up sheet that she had clenched.

Cindy raised her head and tried to speak, but went into another orgasm that rippled through her when she saw her sister's glazed face. She thought she would pass out any second if she didn't stop her sister; she rolled off the couch. She curled up into a ball on the barn floor that was covered with hay. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard. She was not sure how long she laid there before she felt her twin's hand gently rubbing her back.

"Are you okay, sis?"

"I'll... I'll be fine."

"I've never seen you... squirt before. I thought I was going to drown there for a moment," she laughed.

"God Mel! My body is tingling all over." She swallowed hard.

"That was pretty impressive there, sis. That second spray hit me in the face then went over my shoulder; I can feel it running down my back."

Cindy finally managed to sit up after taking a few moments to catch her breath. She looked at Melody and then leaned in for a kiss. Delicately their lips touched and she tasted her juices on her sister's lips. She pulled back just a fraction then started to lick the product of her orgasm from her twin's face. Slowly she eased her sister back while she lapped at her own spend. She followed her orgasmic discharge down her sister's neck to her chest. It took a very short time before kisses intermixed with her cleaning. She got to her twin's waist before she was stopped.

"Sorry, sis. But I can't do that for a while."

Cindy sat back up and gave Melody a quizzical look: "Why?"

"Aunt Martha came to visit this morning."

"Damn it! That means I will have her show up any day now. Fucking hell!"

"At least she only stays for a few days," Melody smiled.

"For you maybe! I have to put up with her shit for almost a week!"

The two siblings looked at each other and then started to laugh. Cindy then laid down next to Melody on the couch and kissed her cheek: "You always seem to know just what I need. Thank you, sis."

"You're very welcome, sis. But you never need to thank me for that."

"Maybe so, but I still want to show you how much I love you."

Melody kissed Cindy's forehead: "I love you Cindy! And I know you love me too."

Cindy moved slightly and tenderly kissed Melody. Each looked deep into the other's eyes. Melody said: "I watch your face every time I make you cum. I don't think I have seen anything that was more beautiful in my life. I don't ever want to lose you."

Cindy's heart melted. Her adoration for her twin sister was clearly visible on her face. Another deep passionate kiss soon followed. She now knew the answer to the question that her sister Claire had asked: "Are you in love with her?"

"Melody, when I look at you, all I want to do is kiss you. I want to hold you in my arms and never let you go."

*******

Melody had always known that she truly loved her sister, her twin and her lover. She had always wondered what it would be like to run off someplace where nobody knew you, the two of them alone: "I'm... Hmm... Cindy, I love you dearly, with all my heart. I am in love you! I want you to stay with me forever."

Cindy didn't say a word. She turned her head and angled it just a tad and came in for a kiss. It felt like a dandelion seed just gently brushing her lips. Sensually, slowly, delicately, the two sets of lips touched. Ever so softly with tongue tips tracing lips, teeth and tongue. The further the tongues went into the other's mouth, the deeper the kiss became. Cindy moved and caused Melody to spread her legs. She could feel the pressure that her sister now placed upon her clitoris. The up and down motion that was now being delivered by her sister's mound was causing her to moan. Her twin ground her pubic mound against her clit on the down stroke and again on the up and on over to grind her own clit on Mel's mound.

The kiss never faltered as the sisters withered. As they continued to grind, Melody started to feel sharp little jabs in her muffin.

"You're going to get my panties all messy."

"Well, they were going to get messy anyways," her sister laughed.

"SIs, I'm like really gross down there right now. As much as I love you, I just can't do it with the tampon up my twat!" she laughed.

The two sisters hugged, caressed and kissed every so often between their giggles for several minutes before they decided that they should get cleaned up and dressed. They were going to wear their wet shirts, but they were too much of a pain to try and get back on. Cindy found her panties and put them back on. They both chose not to wear a shirt and walked back to the cabin topless in the rain.

********

Cindy was a bit nervous thinking back to the conversation she had been trying to have with James when Melody came in. Although she was sure he would be asleep by now, she still wanted to wait and finish her questions. She suggested to her sister that perhaps she ought to take a shower since it was raining and she was soaked. Melody had made the statement that they should carry in wood when she came back out with the bathing supplies. Both sisters came to realize rather quickly that it is never a good idea for half naked women to collect wood. Pine bark and wood splinters poked their sides and other parts that just happen to get too close.

Even though the rain was a bit on the cold side, neither complained as they washed each other's hair. Melody seemed in deep thought as Cindy had to ask her several times for a wash cloth or a towel to wipe the soap out of her eyes. After getting something herself she just had to ask: "Sis, you seem to be a thousand miles a way. What are you thinking about?"

"Well... just thinking about all of us. You and I, James and Claire, all of us. Here we are, in the middle of nowhere, and I think... that I'm happier now than I was back home. I mean... sure we don't have all our friends we used to talk to, nor do we have all the creature comforts that we used to have, but I'm happy here. I couldn't care less about cell phones or electric. I don't even mind not having a place to sit."

"With all things being equal, I'm glad that we are all here together. We can live however we want, and love whomever we want. The rest of the world doesn't even seem to matter anymore. As long as I have you and James, the rest of the world can just go and fuck itself."

Cindy couldn't help but giggle, but it also caught her attention that Melody had left Claire out: "What about Claire?"

Melody had a scowl on her face: "Well... I'm a bit pissed at her."

"Why?"

"How could I not be?! Especially with what she has been doing to James."

Cindy looked down at her muddy feet and took her left foot and doodled in the mud for moment while she thought of what to say: "I've been talking to her about that. She has it really bad for James."

********

Melody didn't want to hear about Claire and her 'hots for James'. The moment her sister's name was mentioned her chest pain popped back up along with a sickening feeling in her stomach. "Please don't talk about Claire and James. Every time I think about what has been going on I just want to smack the hell out of her and rip her hair out by the roots!"

"Maybe it's not my place to tell you about what has been going on, but I think I just have to set the record straight."

Melody listened to the story her twin spun, most of which she already knew. She didn't know about the letter and how it had affected Claire. Melody came to understand how her oldest sister had felt. It was the same for her, except that it was James and her twin. It was one of the reasons why she hadn't dated a lot. Yeah she had good times with some of the girls she had been with, but once you boiled it down, she had to think of Cindy or James before she actually got off.

Ok, she knew more than before, but she still didn't want to share James with Claire. But that was only just the tip of the iceberg. How could she expect James to share her with another person? She loved Cindy just as much as she loved James. She wasn't about to let one go for the other; she couldn't do it, not even if her life depended on it.

She felt her sister starting to wash her back, so she looked over her shoulder. How would Cindy feel about James and her? Could her sister share her with James? 'God, and here I thought life here was so much simpler.' She turned and faced her sister and then tenderly kissed her lips as she wrapped her arms around her neck.

********

James had to admonish himself because he had almost kissed Melody right in front of Cindy. He had totally forgotten that his other sister was even in the room while he was looking deeply into Melody's eyes. He forgot about the pain and was totally engrossed in the moment. He was really going to have to be more careful in the future.

He got up and got himself some more water and drank it down hurriedly, then got another cup and walked over to the window and looked out. He could have been knocked over by a feather with what he saw; his sisters were kissing. His mind was a blur for a moment, then when he saw them head towards the barn, he finally came around. He had only ever imagined seeing that in a fantasy.

He had no idea how long he had been looking out the window watching the rain move in before he noticed that they were coming back from the barn. James was stunned, His eyes grew big and his mouth fell open at the sight of his sisters walking hand in hand topless. They were almost totally nude walking back in the rain. He didn't trust himself not to make a fool of himself yet again, so he quickly jumped back into bed and pretended that he was asleep. He stayed like that, waiting and hoping that they would believe he slept.

He watched thought his eyelashes as Melody came in and grabbed their bathing supplies. He knew it was Melody; she had been wearing blue shorts, unless they'd switched on him. He continued to play possum while he watched them carry wood in. When they didn't come back inside after awhile he decided to look out the window again.

James' heart skipped a beat and his breathing stopped. There, in the pouring down rain, his sisters stood, kissing. He no longer could tell who was who as both were as naked as the day they were born. He watched as their hands roamed each other's backs as they deepened their kiss. They took turns licking each other's breasts. He started to masturbate thinking about fucking whichever one of them he was looking at, her nipples erect and her eyes glazed with passion. He recalled how it felt to have his cock sliding in and out of Melody and wondered if Cindy would feel the same.

His stroking intensified as he watched one lift the other up and place her on the hood of his pickup truck, then start to eat at the Y. He had to force himself not to run out the door and couple with whomever was doing the eating. His knees started to feel week so he knelt in front of the window as he continued to work his stiff member feverishly. The twin on the truck's hood started to scream and bucked into the face of the other. The sound of the scream drove him over the edge and he spurted his cum all over a log. As he watched the fourth such spurt erupt, he knew that this would be a pain to clean up. He quickly glanced back outside and noticed that they were washing each other. Not wanting to be caught, he grabbed the log and threw it in the fire. He then grabbed a handful of toilet paper and wiped up what had dripped off the log and threw that into the fire also.

When he was satisfied that he had it cleaned he jumped back into bed, safe from detection.

********

"The window wipers will have to be replaced," Claire thought as she drove home, trying to watch through the road as the wipers failed to keep the windshield clear. The harder the rain came down the harder it was for her to see. She ended up passing her turn-off and stopped at the lodge. The souvenir shop had lots of things and she wished she had more time to browse. She was tired from working all day, her legs ached and her back was sore. She was glad that the café had closed early tonight. Not that they had any choice in the matter; some poor soul hit a power pole and there was no electricity. While looking around the shop for windshield wipers, she found microwaveable burritos. She gathered one of each of the four flavors for all the siblings, and two, two-liter bottles of root beer.

After the burritos were done cooking she found the blades. After a few choice words that she uttered while changing the wipers, she jumped in the SUV and headed home. The map of the local area that she had picked up at the register was stuck to the burrito that she was trying to unwrap. It had been a long time since she had had a good burrito, and wished this had been one of those times. It was hot, however, and appeased her stomach. She didn't like eating while driving but she didn't mind it all that much compared to opening and closing the gates while it was raining.

The SUV's headlights illuminated the front porch of the cabin as Claire pulled up the slight incline. It was then that she saw her two sisters standing outside in the rain, completely nude. She smiled to herself and shook her head. She grabbed the bag with the burritos and hopped out.

"Hey! How you guys doing?" she asked as she walked quickly to the front porch.

Melody gave Claire a very mean scowl before she turned and went into the cabin, slamming the door shut behind her.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"She's pissed at you," Cindy replied sadly.

"Why is she pissed at me?"

"Well... She's mad 'cause you sucked James' cock after he told you no."

"Damn it! Why the hell did you tell her?!"

"I didn't. She overheard us talking."

Not only did Claire's back and feet hurt her, now she had a headache. It had been a rough day. She didn't need this.

"What the hell am I to do now, sis?"

"I tried to explain to her what was going on, but I think you're going to have to have a talk with her."

Claire rubbed her temples with her free hand and sighed: "Fine. So, why were you both out here naked?"

Cindy giggled: "We took a shower in the rain."

Claire shivered at the thought: "That shit's fucking cold."

"We managed to keep warm. Sooo, what's in the bag?"

"I picked up dinner."

"Cool, let's get inside and eat then."

Entering into the cabin, Claire noticed that Melody was dressed and sitting on the mattress with James. Melody immediately turned her back on her. James was facing the door wearing only a pair a briefs. That's when Claire noticed his swollen lip and his black eye.