Road Trip

Story Info
Couple takes road trip, turns into sex trip.
1.7k words
3.29
27.9k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? Does He have to ride with us?" I was almost screaming! "This was supposed to be a trip to the Painted Desert for just Us!"

Carrie replied, "Because he bought a car in Holbrook, and needs a ride out there!"

"Then he can catch a bus, or a plane!" I stated loudly!

"But he is gonna pay his way! And he would be good company for us!" Carrie argued!

"But you use to fuck him like, What Everyday?? NO! He needs to get his own ride to Holbrook!" I continued to complain!

"That was a long time ago, OK, and besides, You are the one that taught me all about sex big boy!" Carrie stated!

So we all loaded up in the car and off we headed for the three day drive to Holbrook Arizona! Carrie, Me, and one of her Ex-Lovers!

We drove North until we turned onto I-40 and headed West. Every time I would tell Carrie anything, Mark would say, "IF you would have married me, I would have bought that for you!" Finally as we crossed into the Texas Panhandle, and he said it again, I had about all I could take already on the first day! So I said, "Look Hoss, I buy her everything she wants, and needs and she is treated like a Goddess!"

Then he replied, "Yeah, and If she was married to me, I would treat her like a Goddess QUEEN!"

I was getting ready to pull the car over and open up a can of ass whoop, when Carrie looked at me and shook her head and said, "Listen boys, I like both of you, I'm in love with Joe, I married him, he treats me great! And this is going to be a long trip, let's just try to have some fun, and enjoy each other! OK!"

So we all agreed to behave, and not be smarting off to each other!

So we drove a few more miles, and Carrie started in about the road signs advertising the souvenir shop! So I pulled in, and as soon I got the car stopped, Mark jumps out, opens Carrie's door and takes a hold of her hand and start walking her into the shop! I was about ready to spit fire at this time! So I walk up and take Carrie's other hand and we all three walked into the souvenir shop! We looked around the shop for awhile! Then Carrie found a necklace she just fell in love with, so I sneaked away and bought it, had it put in a tiny little box, and put it in my pocket! We then got a few snacks and headed back on the road. We got a few miles down the road when Mark handed Carrie a tiny box and said, "Here ya go Carrie, I got you something!"

When Carrie opened it, it was the necklace she was wanting! Again, I was ready to pull over and open up a can of ass whoop, but instead, I reached into my pocket, and handed Carrie the tiny box, with the same necklace in it!

Carries said, "Oh I love them both, now if I loose one, I will have an extra one!"

I was shaking my head and Mark was just setting there grinning!

So we got to Amarillo and started trying to find our motel, which was right on I-40, I got us checked in, and Mark was having problems, it seems he didn't make reservations, and they had no more rooms. I told him the back seat of the car would be pretty comfortable for him, but Carrie had to interrupt and imply that he would stay in our room! I just shook my head again? We unloaded our over night cases, and went to the room, it was already pretty late.

When we got to the room, Mark made it clear he could not sleep on the floor because he has a bad back, and it would just make it worse. I said, "I'm not sleeping on the floor, I got the room, and Carrie sure ain't sleeping on the floor!"

Again Carrie piped in and said, "We are all adults here, we can all share the bed, OK!"

So after much discussion it was decided that Carrie would sleep in the middle.

So while Carrie went to the bathroom to change into her night clothes, I put my shorts on, and told Mark he should go ahead and get dressed for bed! He replied, "Oh, I sleep in the nude!"

I said, "How about maybe not tonight, OK Dude?"

His answer was, "Will, OK, I'll try, but it might be hard for me to sleep, and you might as will get use to it Buddy Boy, I plan on taking Carrie away from you!"

"Like Hell if ya are!" I said, "I'll kick your fucking ass!"

About that time Carrie walk from the bathroom and said "What is your problem Joe, can you Not be nice for maybe five minutes?"

I tried to explain but it was just no good, she didn't want to hear it?

So we all laid down, Mark on the left, Carrie in the middle, and me on the right. Carrie had her arm around me with her nice firm tits pressed against my back, just like I love to sleep!

Then about the time I went to sleep, I felt Carrie's hand in my shorts massaging my cock, which immediately grew on demand! So I reached over to feel her cunt, when I did, there was a hand there, I jumped a little and she whispered, "Let it go, let this be all about Carrie, OK! Let's just have some fun!"

So I thought what the hell, he had already fucked her, a lot, what would one more time cause? Yeah, lets just have some fun tonight!

So I rolled over to face Carrie, and pushed her onto her back, where I then gently removed her top, and started sucking on her right tit, then Mark started sucking on her left tit at the same time. He had two fingers in her cunt, so I started rubbing her clit! She begin moaning, I could feel her cunt doing the little cunt dance that she does when she is really excited, she was loving this! Mark put another finger in her, he was now fucking her with three fingers! This pushed her over, and she was at the verge of screaming, as I rubbed her clit I could feel her cum running out of her wet cunt, as it danced on our fingers! It became very intense and loud as she moaned and her body shook, then she relaxed, when she did, I rolled onto my back, where she then climbed on top of me in a 69 position and started sucking my super hard cock. I started licking the juices dripping from her cunt, Mark crawled up behind her and started tongue fucking her asshole, when he did, I guess this was something like she had never had before. Me licking her cunt and having her ass sucked at the same time, it didn't take long until I couldn't keep up the love juice coming from her hot cunt. But I tried, Mark kept tongue fucking her ass as she moaned and did her cunt dance on our tongues! After she came this time I told her it was time for us to fuck that love box! She was much in agreement.

Carrie said, "I want each of you, one after another, non-stop! And I want you NOW!"

I crawled up and slid my cock into her juicy cunt and immediately her cunt began to dance for me, shaking, twisting, sucking, oh how good it feels, I kept pumping in and out, then I heard her moaning and felt her squirming under me, about the time she started to cum, I delivered a hot load of cum deep inside her already juicy cunt, as I shot my last drop into her, I pulled out and when I did Mark was there sliding his cock into her fuck hole, he was pumping hard and long stroking her, in and out in and out, so while he was pumping her I laid next to her and started deep kissing her and I reached down and started rubbing her clit as Mark fucked her, about as soon as I started rubbing her clit she started moaning really loud and this time she did scream, "OH LORD FUCK ME FUCK ME HARDER HARDER!"

Then I felt her juices just pour from her well fucked cunt, and Mark stiffened up as he pumped his load of cum into her cunt! We then just all three laid there and and fell asleep!

When the sunrise came, we got up, showered, loaded the car, then went for the free Continental breakfast! I got Carrie a cup of her favorite soda, and she asked me to get her one of those cream filled donuts like she likes so will. So I went to the tale where the donuts were and looked and looked, there was no cream filled donuts left. I took her an apple fritter, and told her this was what they had, I know you like these next to best! About that time, Mark pulled a lid off his plate and slid it over to Carrie and said, "Carrie, I remember how you love cream filed donuts, so I got you the last one!"

Again, I had smoke coming from my ears, Carrie reached down and gently patted my leg and looked at me and lightly shook her head, as if, I should not say anything!

We fucked our way to Holbrook, it was lots of fun at night, but Mark made my life terrible through the day, with all the competition, which, I think sometimes that is good! But once we got to Holbrook, he decided not to buy the car, instead he decided he would just go ahead and take the rest of our two week vacation with us, much to me saying no, but Carrie said he could!! I do know Carrie had lots of fun, and Mark is still an asshole!! Even though we haven't seen him since!