Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers

After his cock began to soften, he pulled back slightly and I began to clean it. Without warning he let loose a stream of piss and, unprepared for it, some of it dribbled out of my mouth before I began to swallow it.

"I knew a cocksucker like you wouldn't turn down a piss chaser," Chase said with a smirk.

Unlike Chase, I wasn't a fan of drinking piss but did it for him on occasion. He normally didn't surprise me like this but I knew he was enjoying giving a show to the woman who was still staring at us in disbelief.

When his bladder was finally empty and his soft dick cleaned, I stood and pulled up his shorts. As he fixed himself, he leaned in and kissed me deeply. It wasn't something we did often, but from the way he had really gotten into showing off for our audience of one, I wasn't surprised when it came.

After separating, we walked back toward the van which was beyond the woman who was staring at us with wide eyes.

I dramatically licked my lips then wiped them with the back of my hand as we drew near her. With a shrug of self-deprecation, I said, "I guess I shouldn't have called him a cocksucker."

Once we left the alley and had turned out of her line of sight, Chase and I laughed heartily.

"Thanks for going along with that," Chase said. For as relaxed as he had been when I sucked him off in the van, it was just as common for him to be as rough as he had been in the alley. Even the way he spoke to me wasn't out of character and was something he did on occasion. I didn't mind because there were times when I treated him just as rough. It was one of the reasons we liked messing around with each other. We did things to each other that many of the girls we dated would protest or not even consider.

"It's cool. I'm glad she didn't call the cops or anything. But fuck you for pissing in my mouth, asshole." I punched his shoulder in retaliation harder than I normally would have.

"Fuck you," he retorted, punching me back. "You say you don't like piss play but it didn't stop you from pushing your dick in my mouth earlier. And I can't believe that you don't like it at least a little from the way you're all over me when I'm sweaty and smell rank as hell. That's about the only time I can get you to eat my ass, you raunchy motherfucker."

"Look who's talking, you sick son of a bitch. You're the one who like's eating his load out of my ass after you fuck it."

Chase gave me a patronizing grin. "No, you dumb fuck. That's you."

"Oh, yeah," I said as I wrapped and arm around his shoulders and pulled him close. He did the same and we held each other close as we laughed and began to talk about other things as we continued our journey to the van. It was a sharp contrast to the harsh way we had spoken to each other just moments before but was the perfect example of our relationship. No matter what, we were twins and nothing would ever come between us.

Chase and I were physically affectionate with each other even in public and, despite the incestuous relationship we had, we kept things family friendly most of the time. Our friends often teased that they suspected we fucked each other because we were so close, though none of them actually knew how true it was. But even with our open affection and sexual relationship there was nothing more than fraternal love between us. Chase was my twin and I loved him more than anything in the world, but I wasn't in love with him and couldn't be. Despite the enjoyment I got from being with him, I loved pussy too much to give it up. Though I would always choose my brother over any girl.

Back in the van, we took our seats, inserted our earbuds and settled in for more road time.

A few hours later, with another eight or so left in the drive, Chase kicked my foot again.

"Help me with the bench. I wanna lay down."

Even though it was something we did every trip, our parents talked us through the process while repeatedly telling us to be careful unlocking the bench and folding it to place beneath the floor. Admittedly, it would have been easier and safer to do if we pulled over for five minutes, but Dad was the type who liked to make good time on road trips and tried to keep to a schedule.

With the bench out of the way and feeling tired myself, I stretched out on my side spooned behind Chance. We laid with our feet near the back door along the center of the van between the four chairs. There was enough space for one of us to lay on his back and the other on his side but it was more comfortable and natural for us to lay with me behind him as we had done when we were younger and had slept in the same crib and bed. A shared blanket covered us as we settled in to nap.

While I hadn't planned it, it didn't take long for my cock to harden against my brother's ass. The vibrations from the road, the heat of his body along with his increasing teen body odor soon had me gently humping him as I sought comfort.

"Stop messing around and dick me if you're going to," he whispered harshly. "I'm fucking tired and want to take a nap but can't if you keep humping me like a dog in heat."

With the invitation extended, I lowered first my shorts then his. While glancing toward the front of the van to make sure our parents weren't watching, I reached around and stuck two fingers into Chase's mouth and he wet them without complaint. Though he probably wouldn't have needed it, I used them to open his hole before reaching back around to have him spit in my palm so I could slick my own dick. As lubricated as we were going to be, I slowly worked my cock into his ass receiving only minimal sounds of discomfort from him as my blunt, thick crown pried him open. When his ring finally clamped down around my head, I let out my own soft sigh and quickly buried my remaining length inside him.

Ignoring his statement of fatigue, I took my time long dicking him. It felt too good for me not to have the entire length of my cock moving in and out of his tight ass. Feeling a bit frisky I whispered into his ear, "I might be your cocksucker for sucking your dick in that alley, but you're proving that you're my bitch. Look at you: Taking my dick up your ass so calmly that even Dad doesn't know it's happening. Ten fat fucking inches of cock in your dry hole and you don't even blink? Only a bitch used to getting dick up his ass can do that."

"You can stop if you don't like it," he said over his shoulder.

"You wanna give me lip, bitch? Really?" I pushed my dick as far as I could into him then rotated my hips. It was a move that I knew would work his prostate as well as give him some pleasurable discomfort from the depth I reached. If we had the privacy, I would've been slamming into his ass enjoying the sounds of his whimpering and while it wasn't what I heard now, the soft, pained moan he let out was enough to make my cock jump inside of him.

I reached around, slipped my hand into his shorts and grabbed the hard cock I knew I would find there and began to slowly stroke it as I resumed fucking his ass. "Why're you hard, Chase? It can't be because there's a big dick in your ass. That'd be so gay, wouldn't it? Maybe it's because you like being my bitch. Do you like being your brother's bitch? Having me slip into your ass whenever and wherever I feel like it and knowing that you're not going to do a goddamn thing about it? And do you know why I know you're not going to do anything about it?"

"Because I'm your bitch," he said softly but with obvious arousal.

"That's right. You're...my...bitch." I was surprised by how quickly my orgasm hit and suppressed a moan as I pushed all the way into him and let my dick fill his ass. For all the times we had sucked each other off in the van, it was the first time we actually had sex and it was so much hotter than I expected. In the haze of my orgasm, I glanced toward the front to check on our parents and I was surprised that even our father still was unaware of what we were doing. It didn't hurt that the dark, unlit country road we were on helped to obscure the back of the van where we were from them.

After my cock calmed I pulled out of Chase using my hand like a squeegee to make sure everything was milked out into his hole. Rolling him onto his stomach, I straddled his legs then began to quietly eat my load out of his hole. My cum was as bitter as my brother's but when eaten out of his ass it had a more pleasant flavor. Admittedly, it was mostly tempered by the flavor of his ass, sweat and musk, but either way I loved eating my load out of his wet, warm, freshly fucked hole.

As I quietly licked and sucked at his hairy hole, Chase thrust back into my face. I reached under him and snaked my hand up a leg of his shorts to grab his cock and heard him let out the soft whimper I had wanted earlier. Less because I finished eating his ass and more because I could tell he was getting close, I allowed him to roll over then took his cock into my mouth so I could swallow his load.

"Fuck, man," Chase said once we were tucked away and laying against each other again. "That was fucking nice."

"Yeah, it was," I agreed.

With the calm of an orgasm coursing through us, our warm, comforting bodies beside each other and the hum of the road, it wasn't long before we were lulled off to sleep.

The next thing I was aware of was the sound of the back doors of the van opening at my feet.

"Look at them. They're so cute. It's hard to believe that my babies are so big now. Soon they won't even want to be near each other."

I kept my eyes closed hearing my mother talking to our father and probably our grandparents outside. I could still feel Chase in front of me and wondered if he was awake now as well.

"I don't know," Dad said. "They're twins. I think they'll always want to be with each other."

"They still fuckin'?" Our grandfather asked with his no nonsense demeanor.

His words made me tense involuntarily and I felt Chase do the same in front of me. However it was Mom's response that really surprised me.

"Like rabbits," Mom said with a sigh. "And they actually had sex this time on the way up instead of the oral stuff they usually do. I hope we can get the van aired out before we head home."

"Well," our grandmother said, "I think you ought to let 'em stay out here. They ruined a set of my sheets the last time y'all were here. And if they're gonna to lay here pretendin' to be asleep instead of givin' their grandmother a hug, then I'm gonna pretend to not know that there's waffles and bacon in the kitchen for 'em."

As I was still debating what to do, I felt Chase move to sit up.

"Hi," he said sheepishly as I sat up as well.

I gave a timid wave. "Hey grandma, granddad."

Our grandmother put her hands on her hips and set her jaw. "Before you two go at it again, go get showered and change clothes. I'm not gonna have you smellin' like a brothel sittin' at my table. And you're sleepin' in separate rooms this time," she yelled at us as we grabbed our bags and slinked away toward the house.

"Don't be too hard on them," I heard our grandfather say as the van doors were closed and they followed behind us. "Ya know, your brothers still mess around and it doesn't seem to have hurt them."

"I'll never forget the first time I walked in on them," our grandmother said. "Hoo boy was Tim givin' it to Thomas. Still makes me blush."

I nearly stumbled going up the porch steps hearing about our twin uncles and saw Chase turn his head to look at me with the same shock I felt. Our uncles Tim and Thomas were big, burly, country guys who took no crap from anyone. They were each married to women and had nine children between them. I couldn't imagine them—guys who wore camouflage, drove old pickup trucks and liked hunting and fishing—messing around with each other but apparently they had and still did.

"I can't get the image of the time I caught them out of my head," Mom groused as we entered the house. "Even after all these years, every time Tim says something, all I hear is him begging Thomas for more."

"It's the way with twins," our grandmother said in resignation.

She was right. Despite our embarrassment and being given separate rooms, Chase and I couldn't stay away from each other. We still found time and places on the farm that weekend to be with each other. During the drive back home, we didn't mess around in the van, though we did during our stops for food and gas. And once we arrived back home, with the knowledge that both of our parents knew and halfheartedly accepted what we were doing, we didn't even try to keep our fucking quiet when we were together.

datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers
12