Road Trip

Story Info
Road show leads to a big discovery.
3.7k words
4.15
54.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheree reached over and unzipped my jeans.

"Lift your ass up," she purred. "Let me see that big cock of yours."

I did as she asked, holding tight to the steering wheel as I raised up. She grasped my jeans and pulled down, the jeans pooling at my feet. My cock sprang out, the blood coursing through its length and thickness. From the backseat, I heard a gasp.

"Shit!" I said. "Your daughter's awake."

"So?" she said back. "She's 19. She's not a virgin. Let her see what her momma is getting!" With that, she leaned over and took my dick into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned. "You always were a great cocksucker! Keep it up, baby. Mmmmm..."

This wasn't fair I thought. So I spoke up. "Take off your pants and your top"

"Mmphlph?" she tried to speak around the mouthful of cock. When she pulled up, salivia dripped from her lips. "Why?"

"Well..." I said. "I figured that since you were acting so slutty, we may as well give these truck drivers a show."

She looked at me and then looked into the back seat. Her daughters eyes were glued to my huge prick abd her fingers were buried in her shorts, rubbing her pussy frantically. "If I do it, Deidre has to do it to."

I looked over my shoulder at Deidre. She looked back at me and ran her tongue across her top lip. Her eyes were starting to glaze. She looked at her mom and started to slide her shorts off. Sheree looked startled and then grinned. She turned back around and started taking her own clothes off.

Looking up, I saw a big rig just down the road. Accelerating, we moved up alongside the cab and got slightly in front of the truck, right where the lights would show the activity inside of the car. The sound of the rigs engine gunning told me that the driver could see inside of the car. I slow down and smiled when I saw the truck pull even with the passenger side windows. Neither Sheree nor Deidre noticed this. Both were extremely horny and ready to get something into their drenched pussies.

"Okay," I said. "Sheree, get on your knees on the seat and suck my dick!"

She did as I said. Getting on her knees, she bent over and started sucking fiercely. In that position, her ass was up in the air. With the height of the window, I could see that her whole ass was pressed up against the glass, exposing all of her to the truck drivers gaze. Not good enough, I thought.

Reaching under her, I tugged on her hard nipples. She squealed and wiggled her ass against the glass, spreading her ass cheeks and showing the driver her pink, wet pussy. I leaned back and looked out of the window. I could see the driver staring down at her cunt. Smiling, I slid my hand down to her soaked pussy. My finger slid easily along her wet lips. The outer labia parted and I thrust a finger inside of her. She squealed and started sucking harder on my prick.

My finger thrust rapidly in and out of her. Wet, squishy sounds filled the car as I finger fucked her.

"Morereiph," she gurgled around my shaft.

"More?" I asked. "Okay." With that, I put another finger inside of her. She was so wet, it went in easily. What the hell, I thought. Two more fingers joined the other two. Half of my hand was in her little cunt!

Sheree started deep throating me as she came all over my thrusting hand. Her juices were squirting out with every thrust, splashing on the window. The heady smell of pussy filled the car. I heard a small sound from the back seat and looked. Deidre was bare assed naked, a sight I had wanted to see for so long. Her puffy nipples were hard as rocks on her medium sized titties. Her snatch had just a little hair over the top of her glistening crack. What I saw her doing almost made me run off of the road. She had her hand buried up to her wrist in her fucking pussy! She would pull it out just to the point where I could see her small fist and then slam it back in! Her other hand was shoving three fingers in her asshole! Her mouth was open as she was wrapped up in orgasm after orgasm. Pussy juice soaked the back seat.

Seeing that, I couldn't hold back any more. I pulled my fingers from Sheree's cunt and put my hand on the back of her head. Sheree felt me do this and felt my cock start to swell.

"Noooo..." she gurgled, as I held her head down and erupted in her mouth. My hot spunk filled her mouth and she had no choice but to swallow or choke. She started swallowing and found out that she liked the taste of my cum! Soon she was sucking wildly, draining my cock dry. The taste of the cum sent her into another orgasm. Her body started rocking and her wet cunt slammed back onto the window. Her cunt lips spread wide open with every smack, showing the truck driver all of her pussy and her asshole. Juice coated the window and splashed every time her snatch spread itself to his view.

I saw the truck flash his lights. Up ahead, I saw a rest area with no facilities. Hmmm... I thought. Sheree had pulled her mouth back up with my cock. It was still standing up straight and hard.

"That's it bitch?" I taunted. "That's all the cock-sucking you can do? Shit! I bet Deidre can do better."

Sheree laughed as she wiped traces of cum from her lips. "Let's see. Deidre?" She looked back.

Deidre still had her fist in her pussy, pistoning in and out. Sheree looked shocked, then she reached out and touched her daughter's hard nipples. I knew that things were really going to get wild, so I pulled off into the rest area.

Sheree and Deidre were so wrapped up in the sex, they never noticed that the car had stopped. I heard moaning and soft whispers coming from the back seat. When I looked, I saw that Sheree had her ass up against the window and had replaced Deidre's fist with her own. She was savagely fist fucking her own daughter! Deidre was on her knees with her head banging against the roof as her mom plunged her fist up into her.

"You fucking slut!" Sheree hissed at her. "You like this? Huh? Take my fist you Goddamn whore!"

Deidre had tears coming down her face from the pain and pleasure. Her breath was coming in gasps as she came again and again. "Oooooooohhhh yesssssss... Fuck me Momma, fuck my pusssssyyyyy.....OOOOhhhhhhh!!!" she moaned as she came again.

My cock was rock hard at the sight. I got out of the car, my big dick bouncing in the night air and went to the back door. I noticed that the truck had pulled in beside of us and that the driver was standing beside the car watching the show. He had his own pants open and he was jacking off the biggest dick I had ever seen! It was twice as thick as a coke can and probably 14 inches or so. The driver looked at me and smiled while still jacking his monster cock.I smiled back and opened the door.

Climbing in, I saw that Sheree was slamming her pussy back against the window and she was still fisting her daughter. Pussy juice coated Deidre's ass and legs as she was squirting all around her momma's fist. She was bent forward slightly and her beautiful ass was coated with her juices.

I leaned past them, unnoticed, and pressed the down button on the other window. The window sank silently into the door, leaving Sheree's ass and pussy open to the air and the driver's close inspection! She moaned as she felt the cool air caress her soaked and inflamed pussy.

I climbed back behind Deidre. Her eyes were closed and her hands were gripping the seat tops. I reached around with one hand and grabbed her titty, pulling hard on the nipple. Deidre moaned loudly and started cumming again! She still hadn't noticed me.

With the other hand, I reached down and grabbed my thick cock. She was thrusting back and moving around as her mom continued her brutal assault on her young tender cunt flesh. Her soaked skin coated my dick as she thrust all around me. My hand slid easily on my dick. I knew it was ready. I stopped pulling on her enlarged nipples and put one hand on her hip. She steadied for just a second and then I struck home!

My large cock speared upwards, stabbing into her tight asshole. It slammed past her spchincter ring and buried all 10 inched deep in her vise-like rectum! She screamed as I ripped her tender ass wide open!

I started to thrust as she tried to pull away. But between my tearing dick and her mom's fist, she was stuck. Tears poured down her face as she pleaded for me to stop.

"Please...pleasssseee... no... don't... please.. Yesss!!! Fuck Meeeeee!!!! Fuck my ass you mother fucker! Do it! Fucking make me bleed! Oh God, momma! He's tearing me in half! It feels so good! Fuck me with your fist!" She started to scream as the pleasure overcame the pain. I picked up the pace and really started to grudge fuck her tiny asshole. She was cumming and the love juices were mixing with the small flow of blood from her violated ass. I kept slamming it home as she started screaming out from another orgasm!

Sheree's ass was already half out of the window. Her cheeks were spread wide and her dripping pussy was wide open to whatever the driver wanted to do. All of the this and Deidre screaming to be fucked was too much for the truck driver. He reached out and grabbed Sheree's hips pulling her hard backwards. Her ass slid a little bit more out of the window.

She felt his hands on her and didn't know what was going on. She couldn't move though, due to her awkward position, being bent in half. When the driver pulled her, her hand was jerked roughly out of Deidre's pussy. Deidre screamed in pain as cunt juice splattered on the seat. Her pussy lips were stretched out and hanging down and her poor violated pussy was gaping open. I continued my assault on her back door though. Now I was able to bend her over some and really pound her asshole.

"Is that all you got, mother fucker?" she hissed as I ripped her ass open. "Fuck me like you mean it! Rip me! Fuck me! Fuccckkkk meeeeeee!!!!!" Blood was trickling out of her ass as I continued pounding. She was in a constant orgasm from the fucking.

Sheree was scared now. She had no idea what was happening to her! She was still dazed from the sex and extremely turned on, but still!

The driver held onto her squirming hips with one hand and her reached down with the other and spread her cunt lips open. Her pussy stood wet and ready for anything. Not this huge dick, he thought with a smile!

She tried to pull away from the hands on her, but she had no traction. Her eyes were wide with fear and she felt his fingers probed into her wetness. She jerked as his fingers found her swollen clit and pulled gently. She screamed out in orgasm as she creamed all over his fingers.

He saw her body jerk and the pussy juice squirt out in a thick stream onto his hand. No better time than this he thought! With that, he slammed forward. His cock tore into her already stretched open pussy. Cunt juice splattered out into the air as he ripped upwards, tearing the tender folds. She screamed out from his brutal assault. What made it worse was the fact that she didn't know who was fucking her or anything else. All she knew was that her cunt was stretched to the maximum and she was tore open. The hot blood was mixing with the hot pussy juice, scalding her legs and his prick.

He plunged halfway into her and slammed bottom. She lunged forward screaming and crying as he brutally assaulted her. His giant dick was a blur as he ripped deep into her and roughly pulled out. Her juices and the blood made a perfect lubricant. The heat was intense and her clit was being banged against his cock with every thrust. Her whole body was charged with electricity. Her cunt was shooting juice out around that monster. She started cumming and kept on cumming. Her hands shot out and grabbed her daughters tits. Her fingers squeezed the flesh and Deidre's nipples stood out like little points. Milk shot out in a stream from the pressure.

Deidre screamed out as her mother bruised her tender titties. Her eyes stayed shut and her breath was in gasps from the pain in her tits and the pleasure of her ass fucking.

Sheree starting screaming as the driver sped up, his cum boiling in his balls.

"Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me.. fuck me... fuck me... my pussy is yours! Oh my fucking Godddddd!!! I'm your slut! Your bitch! Your whore! I'll do whatever you want me to do, just fuck me!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she screamed. Her pussy wrapped tighter around his dick. Juice squirted out like from a fire hose. Spittle flew from her lips and her nipples shot milk out like rain. Her body felt like it was being torn apart from the force of her orgasms. Milk pooled on the seat as he fucked her ripped pussy with jackhammer blows.

The driver felt his cum start to rise. He pulled out of Sheree in a shower of cunt juice, leaving her pussy looking like an open pipe. He grabbed her hips and pulled her limp body from the car. She shot out backwards into his arms, spittle running down her slack chin and milk leaking from her nipples. Cunt juices dripped from her abused cunny and splattered on the concrete. Her body was still jerking with mini-orgasms. Her whole body seemed to be one giant clitoris!

The driver set her down and knelt over her face. Her jaw hung slackly as he gripped her head and forced the king sized prick head into her mouth. Her eyes shot open wide as she fully realized what was happening, but it was to late. Her ass slammed up and down on the pavement, abrading her bottom. Her stretched pussy lips were slammed underneath her ass, ripping the tender lips even more than they already were. Blood mixed with her still leaking cunt juice, making a sticky pool of fluid that was slowly spreading. Her nipples still leaked milk as the orgasms shot through her. Her arms beat weakly against the ground as his knees had them pinned. The driver reached back and shoved his hand up her gaping cunt. He twisted his fist around inside of her, hitting all of her tender spots, causing her to orgasm wildly. Suddenly his body went ridgid and he jerked his hand from her abused cunt.

"Ugggghhhhhhhhh!" the driver groaned, as he shot his wad deep in her throat. It was thick, sweet and burned like lava. He shot so hard, Sheree's head snapped back and her mouth would have popped off of his spurting cock if he hadn't been holding her head. Shot after shot filled her mouth, as she desperately tried to swallow it all. She almost succeeded when he shot one last load that was bigger than the rest. Sperm filled her throat and went up into her nasal cavity, leaking out of her nostrils. She started to gag and couldn't draw a breath. He pulled out of her mouth and let her head go.

Sheree got to her knees with her head hung down and startred coughing. Ragged breaths came into her lungs as she coughed up the spunk that was clogging her airways. Her ass was back in the air where she had started. She started to laugh as she finally could breath.

The driver looked over at her and said, "Thanks!", then walked back to his truck. Sheree leaned her head down onto her arms and let her ass stay in the air, letting the night breeze cool her off. She could still hear sex sounds from the car where I was ass fucking her only daughter. She grinned. At least her ass hadn't been fucked!

I had Deidre bent over double now. She had her whole hand shoved up inside of her cunt as she was being double fucked. Her face was pressed into the seat, her titties spread out onto the seat leaking milk. Her asshole was red and inflamed from the savage pounding I was giving it. I stiffened and thrust forward, burying myself completely in her ass. She screamed and started cumming again! My cock spewed forth into her swollen ass. It was so hot she screamed in pain.

"Oh God! Stop! It fucking burns! Please stop!" her tears started to fall.

I ignored her and started to savagely pump her asshole. My spunk made her even more slippery. Finally I felt the last load spew out and I pulled free from her ass with a loud popping sound. Spunk, blood and shit dribbled out of her ass as I flipped her over. Her body was shaking and her pussy was wide open from her own hand. She had been through so many orgasms that she had no strength left when I crawled up to her face.

"Lick me off like the good little cocksucker you are!" I snarled. "This is for all the shit you've put me through. Walking around with nothing on but a thong. Fingerfucking yourself under the blanket when you sat on the couch next to me. Walking out of the shower wearing nothing and then bending over in front of me like you thought I wasn't there! Yeah, I know all about that stuff!"

Deidre stuck her tongue out and licked at my huge balls. I pulled back and stuck my slimy dick in her mouth. She deep throated me with a skill beyond her years. She cleaned my dick off and brought me back to full hardness. I pulled out and smiled down at her.

"No..." she pleaded. "It was great, but I'm wore out! Can't you see that?"

I laughed and stroked her cheek. "No problem kid. This hard-on is for that bitch of a mother of yours. She needs her ass filled!"

Deidre joined me in laughing. "I get to watch though!"

We poured out of the car and were greeted by a strange sight. Sheree was still on her knees in a puddle of blood, spunk and tons of pussy juice. Her head was leaning on her arms and her ass was stuck up in the air, still slick with cum and juice. The driver was backing his truck out and he waved at us.

"Thanks again friend!" he said as he started pulling off. ""That's a great little whore you got there!" I laughed and waved back.

Walking up next to Sheree. I could see the abrasions on her butt and her still bleeding pussy lips. Her cunt had shrunk some, but it still looked huge and open. I reached down and slid my whole hand inside of her. The cum squished around my fingers as she tried to pull away. Her moving only caused her cunt to lock around my fist. She started to grunt and I felt her pussy spasm as she started to cum. I roughly pulled my fist free and grabbed her waist. Her ass came back towards me and her cheeks spread open.

With one brutal thrust, I jammed my cock all the way in. She screamed and tried to get away, tearing her knees and hands up even more on the pavement. I stayed with her and slammed in and out of her, over and over. Her asshole was swollen and bright red when I finally shot my seed deep into her bowels.

"Ughhhhhh..." I groaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...... Fuck!!!!!" she yelled as she came with me.

I pulled out of her and looked at the two. "That was great! But maybe we should go."

"Why now?" asked Deidre rubbing her mom's torn abraded pussy as well as her own. Her mom just lay there in the puddle, smiling and moaning softly.

"Look down the road, " I said pointing at the highway. Lights were coming and I could see the blinkers. "Looks like our friend radioed everybody! So we either go, or ya'll get to fuck a few dozen people."

"No more... Ohhhh!" Sheree moaned as Deidre helped her to her feet. "I can't come anymore! Lets just get going and then after we've rested, Deidre and I can show you, and you alone, our thanks for helping us."

"Not a problem," I said as I helped them into the car.

I got behind the wheel and pulled out from the rest area. Deidre was laying back in the mess of the back seat. She lazily looked up at me and brought a glob of my half congealed spunk to her lips. Her tongue snaked out and she slowly sucked it in and down her throat. Smiling at me, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Sheree looked over at me as she lay back on the reclining seat. Her battered but satisfied body flashing out of the darkness from the passing headlights. Dried milk caked white on her swollen nipples and her pussy lips were stretched out at least by four inches. They lay like loose flaps on the seat.

She saw where I was looking and fondled the flesh. "Looks like they are stretched out for good this time! At least my pussy is back to normal! Goddamn, but he had a huge cock! And you are going to have to ass-fuck me like that again!"

12