Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,296 Followers

Her reaction surprises me. While before she seemed almost indifferent, once my face is between her legs she's out of her head horny, almost frantic. Her fingers wrap tightly in my hair as she grinds herself against my tongue, eagerly seeking her pleasure. She's really wet now, drooling onto my face, into my mouth, as I eagerly lap at her. She tells me to eat her, to suck her. She calls me a little slut, and that only raises my enthusiasm for her sweet sexpot. In no time she's cumming, grunting her pleasure as her insides churn, muttering "fuck" over and over as her pelvis shudders and shakes. I lick through her orgasm and keep licking, softly, as she comes down. She got off too quickly, and I don't want to stop. I look up to let her know, but she's already headed there.

"I've gotta sit down," she says. "Move over here."

I get up to let her sit on the toilet and then kneel between her legs. She pulls her knees up, opening herself completely for me. She looks incredible, and I'm on her again, my mouth covering her whole pussy, sucking her, taking all her juices as my tongue goes deep inside.

"Oh my god, sweetie - your tongue - way up there. Oh fuck!"

I revel in her praise and almost lose it. God, I need to play with myself, but these damned jeans are too difficult right now. Instead I focus an enjoying her, pushing my tongue even deeper, savoring the hot pudding of her vagina. I wiggle it around as best I can, tasting inside her, more for myself than for her now. I'm on my knees in a public restroom, eating out a complete stranger, an exotic dancer, and I'm loving it. Pulling out, I lick all around her genital area, lapping up the sauce, sucking tenderly at her sensitive flesh. I hear moans above me and I know I'm doing good.

She's close again, so I move up a bit, running my wet tongue along the length of her lips to the little button of her clit. As my tongue moves slowly over it, her hips tremble upward and I hear her whimpering. At the same time I hear the unmistakable creak of the door and realize someone else has entered. Someone else is in the room, and I'm on my knees in a toilet stall, moaning like a whore as I go down on this girl, but I don't care. I'm over the edge again, and nothing can distract me from giving Melody another orgasm. My hands move to her breasts as I suck her clittie between my lips. That does it - Melody gives a short shriek and slams her palms against the walls of the stall, thrusting her cunt into my mouth as the waves start within her. My hold my ground, my hands on her tits as I struggle to keep my mouth in place. Short, little girl cries fill the room as her fluids ooze into my mouth.

I ease her down again, and she quickly realizes she has to go. It's only been about 20 minutes, but it's almost time for her next set. She slips on her thong, gives me a kiss, and is out the door. As I start to follow her, I am surprised to see another girl in the room. It's Azure, the pretty brunette that was dancing when we arrived. She looks odd - nervous, agitated.

"Uh, you're not done yet, are you?" she says, giving me her best coquettish look.

I'm confused, startled now that I realize she's been in the restroom while I was doing Melody. Cautiously, I ask, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you like it, right? I could tell you were having fun in there. Melody told us you'd be in here, and that you were going to do her. I mean... you seem to like me, too, don't you?" As she said this, her hand moved down to pull aside the crotch her panties, giving me a clear view her fleshy lower lips. Her impudence is astounding, but rather than outrage, I just feel more passion. She looks even more beautiful now than when she was dancing. Almost unconsciously, I nod my consent, and Azure moves into the stall with me.

"God, I really need some head right now," she mutters, more to herself than to me. She has her panties off and is on the john, ready to get what she came for. She expects it, and I fall to my knees, at the same time opening my cutoffs. I won't be frustrated this time.

Sensing her urgency, I waste no time with preliminaries, licking quickly up her thighs to suck her whole pussy into my mouth. I start to explore her with my tongue, but then she wants a rim job, and I give it to her, pulling her bottom forward and swooping down to tickle her pretty brown ring. My tongue circles it several times, producing sweet sighs, and then I drill inside, my nose pushing into her wetness as my tongue explores her bottom. I hear "Ohhhhh God, you're such a whore, I love that," and I feel myself getting hotter at the mild degradation implicit in her words.

I'm very excited now, and I slip my left hand inside my pants. My fingers are immediately bathed in juice, and I get busy, both with myself and with Azure. I kiss and lick at her anus as she coos in pleasure, still telling me how wonderful it feels to have my mouth working her there. I'm in a different place, aware of nothing but Azure, the silky-smooth expanse of her legs, the musky heat of her ass, and at last, the creamy sensuality of her hot puss. I switch my attention there, and she loves it, hissing "Yessssssss!!!!" as I swirl into her honeypot. I'm getting both of us off now. Azure's hands grip my head, working toward the orgasm that's building inside her. She jams my mouth against her gash, practically smothering me in her heat. Her pussy is creaming, she's so wet, and she tastes different from Melody, less tangy, earthy, but still good. My tongue works frantically for a few seconds, until she pulls me to her clit, which I nuzzle softly between my lips. I feel her tense, her hips rise, and she starts to cum, filling the room with her ecstatic cries, "OH FUCK! MORE! GOD, YES! MORE! EAT...EAT!!!!" And I do eat her, I eat her until the cum pours out of her and the rants turn into a single long groan. My head jerks back with the final jolt of her cunt into my mouth, and then my own orgasm hits. As my head spins, I hear a new voice: "Hmmmmm. Well, well, Melody said we had an 'eater' in here."

"Jesus, Jazz, can't you wait your turn?" Azure is obviously irritated at the disturbance. The black dancer has opened the door (did I not latch it?) and is standing there, not at all shocked at the scene before her. I, on the other hand, am quite stunned - not just by the sudden intrusion, but by the realization that the "eater" she refers to is me, that they consider me available to service all of them. I feel the wetness between my legs increasing.

And so it goes. Jazz takes her place, bending over the toilet, reaching back to spread her cheeks, saying, "Have some of this, babydoll." I do it, I eat ass for her, my mouth open wide over her asshole, my tongue tracing around her delicate circle of muscle. And then I quickly get her off, just like the two before her, digging into her pussy from behind and below as her warm fluids drain onto my lips.

Soon Jazz is followed by still another dancer, as a well as the barmaid, and even the "jock girl", who apparently has been told that I'm taking on anyone who wants it. I do them all, satisfying both their needs and my own, diddling myself to several orgasms as I lick them to theirs.

At last, there is no one else, and I am alone in the ladies room. As I look in the mirror, I almost laugh at my own sorry condition. My hair is completely disheveled, and the lower half of my face is still coated with the remnants of six different women. My jaw aches a bit, and I have seriously wet my pants. I freshen up as best I can and go back into the club. Having regained my senses, I am mortified by my own wanton behavior. I dread the short walk to the table, but while I expect to have all eyes on me, the sparse male crowd hardly notices me. Apparently, my escapades were kept secret among the girls. Back at the table, Jenna is still there, nursing a drink. I marvel at her patience, then feel incredibly guilty for leaving her, but she's wonderful.

"Hey, babe, you okay? You were gone a long time." She's searching my face for signs of delight or distress. I hesitate, not sure for a moment how I really feel, then, with a little giggle, I tell her I'm "pretty damned good, thank you", that I just had the most mind-blowing time of my life, and she lights up in a smile.

I give Jenna the quick highlights, how they kept coming in, how I felt, how surprised I was but also thrilled. It turns out that she pretty much knew what was happening. She spent a lot of time talking to (or flirting with) the barmaid and "jock girl", who told her they "had a girl in the last stall", if she was "in the mood". Jenna discreetly declined, citing her "shyness". I have to chuckle at that, though I chide her for not coming in to check on me. But I also tell her that I owe her for the best birthday gift ever, and promise to pay up when we get home.

In fact, the payback starts as soon as we get to the car.

Milene
Milene
1,296 Followers
12