Road Trip

Story Info
A sub leaves her Master, but his control remains intact.
2.2k words
4.1
10.6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiGirl
KiGirl
7 Followers

"I'll be keeping track of you," he told me, kissing my brow.

I pressed softly toward his lips, focusing on the warmth of his breath as it rushed from his nose. Knowing what I was doing was how he assured me he would miss me.

His arms snaked around my neck, draping heavily on my shoulders. Smartly unfastening my collar, he tightened it just a moment before pulling it from my throat. He eyed me as I watched my beloved adornment fall away.

"Go. I understand."

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I turned toward the door, grabbing my keys from the table as he placed my collar in its resting spot. I would be returning to it in a week, but I was certain it would feel longer.

That didn't even compare to how agonizing it would be without him. He was my rock, my tower, my sanity. Leaving the safety and control of his arms for the tumultuous emotions wrapped around my family was not pleasant.

"Wait," he said, and I froze with my hand on the doorknob. "Widen."

Instinctively, I clasped my hands behind my back and spread my legs, casting my face downward. From behind me, I heard him retrieve something from his desk, and then kneel behind me. I tried not to react as I felt my skirt being lifted from behind me.

I felt naked without my collar, though I was fully clothed. All thoughts left my head, though, as I heard a buzzing sound between my feet. He pressed a small egg-shaped vibrator against my ankle, then slid it slowly up my inseam. Instantly, I felt myself moisten, eager to welcome the new toy.

Master didn't disappoint. He was standing behind me now, bent close to my back as he stretched to fit the egg between my thighs. "You may not remove this until instructed. You must be available to speak on the phone with me every night at 11 p.m. And," he nudged my ear affectionately and whispered, "miss me."

And with that, he bit down on my ear and shoved the egg gently into me. My eyes fluttered, but I remained focused on a bit of fuzz clinging to the door in front of me. "Go," he told me again, pushing me forward.

It was still buzzing slowly, but I was fine for the walk to the car. I slid into the seat, gasping as the egg repositioned within me. It was early, not quite sunrise, so if I drifted on the highway, it would be okay. Oh, he knew how to send me off right!

Focusing on the map, I did my best to ignore the thrumming sensation. After half an hour, I had grown accustomed to it. But if I let my mind wander, it immediately sent shivers of pleasure through me. I especially couldn't think of him, it sent me near orgasm.

The phone rang, shattering my concentration. I gasped as pleasure gripped me again. It was him. Putting the headset on, I breathlessly answered, "Yes, Sir?"

"Have you cum yourself yet?"

I took in a shuddering breath. "No, Sir."

There was a purr to his voice, "Very good. I can see our training has served you well."

"Yes...yes, Sir." I stuttered, trying to keep myself on the road.

He took a deep breath. I imagined him sitting in his favorite chair, the throne I worshipped him upon, and hoped he was hard with arousal. I could almost see him slowly stroking himself through his pants. I could practically feel his probing stare upon my pale, writhing form.

"Your glove box contains the remote to that stunning little device I planted inside you. I would like you to hold it."

I found it placed on top of everything else, thankful that he didn't make me dig for it.

"I have it, Sir."

"Turn the knob to the second setting." I saw five numbers and a small "O" set on the remote. It was set on "1."

I turned the knob, drawing in a sharp breath. The thrumming within me increased in intensity. He asked, "Do you like that?"

"Ohhh, yes, Sir." I dropped to 50 miles per hour and made sure no one was behind me.

I heard him take a breath, and the rustle of clothing being undone. Was he gripping himself? Did he realize how badly I wished to be there at his feet to service him?

"Good girl. Now, I have a question for you. Of all the times we have been together, what was your favorite?"

Oh, I could barely drive straight, let alone think straight! He must have known I would have trouble handling all of this. I considered using our safe word, but felt as if this was a different kind of test.

His question was glorious. It sent my head spinning as I reviewed the many times we'd spent together. How could I pick a favorite?

"Too long, pet. Now answer me." I could tell he had gripped himself as he chastised me.

"The night you presented me with my collar," I gasped. Reliving the night was going to send me over the edge, but I couldn't hold back. He had bought me an amazing black dress, taken me out in a limo, bought me drinks and dinner. His hand was always touching me, caressing me, gripping me. While we were driven around town, I had kneeled at his feet and rested my head on his thigh. He stroked and scratched my neck, brushed me with ice, tugged at my hair. On our way home, he had removed my jewelry, tore my dress away, and demanded that I close my eyes.

Then I felt the cool, soft suede inside of a collar tighten around my throat. "You are mine as long as you continue to wear this in my presence. Only when we are totally alone, of course. Will you submit to this?"

I had replied with an amazed "Yes, Sir!" That night we made violent love, where every choked breath was precious, every bruise and tug and strike was him claiming his territory, and the sounds that ripped from my throat were part laughter, part pain.

Just thinking of that night sent me nearer to orgasm. I could feel my precum soaking through my skirt, settling on my car seat. He spoke, but I missed it. I waited.

"Did you hear me?"

"No, Sir. I am sorry."

"I was about to relieve you, but instead, you must move to the third setting. Now."

My hand trembled around the tiny device. Why couldn't I grow numb to it? Surely the vibrations couldn't get stronger?

I turned to "3" and the movement stopped.

Then resumed even stronger.

Then it stopped again.

I moaned, realizing the rhythmic pulsing was even more disrupting.

He acknowledged my anguish. "Yes, pet, I know you must be suffering exquisitely. I cannot be there to punish you, but let us try this. For not paying attention, what kind of punishment do you deserve?"

I reviewed in my head. What kind of punishment could he possibly give me from far away? I picked my favorite, wondering what he would do with it. "Spanking, Sir. Seven hits."

Over the phone I heard him reposition himself. A car horn blared from his end of the phone. It was almost time for the morning rush, but I was cruising down an abandoned stretch of road. "Spanking, pet? You do so enjoy that, don't you?"

I imagined him planting my head against the table by pushing down the base of my neck, exposed and eager for his punishment. In my mind, his naked muscles bunched and glided beneath his skin, one hand keeping me from squirming and the other rearing backward for the strike.

Then I heard a slapping noise. I gasped. He had made a noise on his end of the phone, as though he were administering the punishment. "Thank you, Sir," I breathed automatically.

"Good girl." The noise sounded again. I moaned, wishing he were really striking me. He finished punishing me silently while I fought the urge to flinch each time the noise sounded. He might as well have been there, I delved into the pain so easily.

"Now, turn the remote to four."

The slow on/off sensation increased in intensity, feeling like a deep, methodical fuck. I veered to the right, realizing I had wandered into the left lane. "Pet, do you remember what it is like to have me inside you?"

"Yes, Sir. It's like fulfilling my reason for being, like being the most of myself."

"Very good. Now, imagine I am there, that I am pressing my cock against your lower lips, wetting the tip with your juice. Would you allow me inside of you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Would you beg me?"

"Yes, please, Sir."

"Please what, pet?"

I bit my lip. My hips were quivering with unbelievable anticipation. "Sir, please, dive into me. Fill me with your dick, please. Please, pound into me and keep doing it again and again and again. Please make me cum!" I gripped the steering wheel passionately.

"As you wish. I am parting you, slowly pressing against the opening...Now!"

I imagined him impaling me with his shaft, and inhaled sharply. Would he settle as deep as he could before he began, as he usually did? I exhaled and let the vibrations against my g-spot take me over, imagining he was bringing in the pleasure with each thrust.

"My pet, I can hear your breathing. Tell me you're all right."

"Yes Sir, but I'm losing control."

"Good. Your torment is almost over. Turn the setting to five."

I obeyed. The most violent, uninterrupted humming echoed around my sex. A shuddering moan rose from my throat.

"Good girl. You may reach in and pull out the egg, then press it against your clitoris. You may make noise if you like."

I pulled my skirt up, slid back in my seat and plucked the egg out by a small wire. I laid my hand flat against it and pressed it to my already throbbing clit. I gasped and moaned, allowing low laughs to escape me.

"Yes, my pet. Now you may allow yourself to cum. Be as loud as you like."

Oh, I pushed the egg hard against my bud, wishing it were his cock, wishing I were as filled as I desired. I heard him breathing erratically and knew he was tugging heartily at his cock, his fingers slick with lube and his muscles working frantically all over his body.

I reached the crest of another wave of pleasure, but balanced upon it instead of shying away. I rotated the egg around my clit, faster and faster, moaning and gasping and then—augh! I screamed softly as I spurted nectar onto my seat. "Holy shit!"

His grunting echoed in my head. He always waited until I came. "Please, Sir," I whispered, "Please cum for me, I wish I was there to taste it, thank you for this. Thank you for all of it."

He gasped as his own nectar escaped him. I imagined him languidly collapsing into his chair.

"Good, pet. But now there's a mess to clean."

"I would clean it if I could, Master."

"Then stop your car."

"I'm sorry, Sir?"

His voice instantly changed from placid to stern. "Stop your car. Now."

I hit the brake, pulling off the road into the shade of the dense trees by the highway. No way, had he followed me?

And then there he was in the rearview mirror. His truck drew nearer. He stopped right behind my car and got out of the vehicle. I heard the tone of my headset and knew he had hung up the phone.

The crunch of gravel sounded like clanging tambourines as the world contracted to just him and me. He opened my car door. My hand was still buried in my crotch, the vibrator buzzing wildly. He grabbed it and threw it into the woods, then took my hand. His other hand approached my face. Glistening white fluid was plastered to it. His eyes bored into mine.

"May I, Sir?" He nodded imperceptibly. I gingerly took his hand and cleaned his hand, tasting his sweat and his cum and his love. As I sucked on his thumb, he tightened his fist around my jaw.

"You may not go without me. It is time I met the people you came from."

"Anything you want, Sir."

"Good girl." He released my face, burying his hand in my hair. He gripped a fistful and pulled my head back, then pressed his lips hard over mine. His lips parted and he probed my mouth with his tongue. I moaned as he pressed me against the cool metal of my car.

"Let's go. We will return for your car later."

"Yes, Sir."

He released me and snatched my things from the backseat. I turned off the car and locked the doors as cars whizzed past, on their way to different destinations. But for me, the journey wasn't so important. It was the travel companion that I had chosen. He had chosen me, as well. I was honored to be his.

When I got to his truck, he opened the passenger side door for me. There, on the seat, was my collar. I turned to face him.

"I'm still yours," I told him.

A smile played across his face, then hardened. He reached down and grabbed it, then tightened it around my throat. "You forgot to call me 'Sir.' You're in trouble now."

KiGirl
KiGirl
7 Followers