Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Roy sat up and looked at me. "Well, fat-ass, did you bring the camera?" he asked. I answered affirmatively, and he told me to fetch it from my bag.

I did as ordered and gave the camera to my wife. She inspected it for a moment, then put it on the bed.

"Thanks, lard-butt!" Janice said.

"Hey, Jan, hand me that camera for a minute," Roy said. She passed the camera to her lover. Roy fumbled with it for a minute, then engaged the "on" switch.

When the flash bulb was ready, Roy looked at me and sneered. "All right, Harold - drop your drawers."

I removed my pants, and stood in front of my wife and her lover, clad only in the panty hose.

"Don't you look cute," Roy observed dryly. "Now, get on your knees, fat-ass."

I dropped to my knees.

"Okay," Roy said, aiming the camera at me. "Say, 'cheese.'"

Janice laughed. "No - say, 'Roy's dick cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese!'" Roy was laughing so hard at that one, he could hardly hold the camera steady.

I repeated the humiliating command: "Roy's dick cheese." Roy snapped the picture, then put the camera on his night stand.

"We ought to hang that one up at the bank," he laughed.

Janice yawned. "Well, I'm getting tired," she said. "What do you think Roy - should we allow the pig to stay in our room tonight, or should we make him sleep outside?"

"Awww...have a heart, Jan - it's snowing outside," Roy said. "We'll let the pig stay here."

"Thank you, sir," I said.

I spent the night on the floor next to their bed. My stomach was growling and my ass was killing me from the butt plug, but I was so exhausted, I managed to get to sleep in a matter of minutes.

* * *

I awoke the next morning to the sound of a creaking bed. Groggily rising to my knees, I saw Roy between Janice's legs, pumping furiously.

"Oh, did we wake you up?" Roy asked, not missing a stroke.

"No sir." I stammered.

"Well, good - then get off your fat ass and go over to the donut shop across the road and get us some coffee and donuts. There's money on the dresser," he grunted. "I'll have your breakfast ready by the time you get back."

Janice never said a word; she was totally into the feeling of her lover's cock impaling her.

I hobbled across the street to the donut shop and bought two large cups of coffee and a dozen donuts. As I waited for my change, I stared longingly at the rows of donuts and muffins on the shelves. I was absolutely starving, and for a brief moment, I thought about eating one of Janice and Roy's donuts and telling them that the girl behind the counter had made a mistake and only put 11 in the box. But I knew that lie would never fly, and I'd wind up getting my ass beat.

I went back to the resort and found Roy lounging on the bed, his hands comfortably propped behind his head. My wife was snuggled up next to him.

"Well it's about time lard-ass!" Janice said as I entered their room. "Bring those donuts over here - I'm starving!"

I set the coffee and donuts on the nightstand. They both dove into the food as I stood there, ruefully watching them eat. Roy noticed me drooling and laughed.

"Awww...does the poor little lard-ass cucky want a donut?"

"Yes sir."

Roy and Janice grinned at each other, and I knew they had cooked up something dreadful.

"Harold, you've heard of singing for your supper?" Roy asked. "Well, that's what you're going to do. We think you ought to earn that donut."

"Yeah, we want you to put on a little show for us and maybe we'll think about giving you a donut," Janice laughed. She picked up the remote control and turned on MTV. "Okay, fat-ass, get with the groove. Let's see how well you can bump and grind for us. Put on a good strip-show!"

I knew better than to protest. I never was much of a dancer, even under normal circumstances, but this was extremely awkward. I squeezed my eyes shut and began slowy dancing and removing my clothes. Janice hooted and hollered: "Twirl around! Shake that fat butt!" As soon as I turned, I felt an excruciating sting on my ass. I jumped three feet in the air and looked behind me. Roy was holding his thick leather belt, an evil smile playing on his lips. He reared back and laid another stinging blow across my ass cheeks. I winced and rubbed my stinging butt.

"Don't stop dancing, fat-ass!" Janice yelled. "Keep it up, take it all off!" I resumed my humiliating dance, while Roy continued to take random shots at my ass with his belt. By the time I'd removed all my clothes, I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Look at that fat jiggling!" Janice laughed. "How disgusting!"

"Yeah, he looks like a bowl of jello!" Roy chimed in.

Finally Roy told me to stop dancing. "Not bad, cucky," he said. "Now, get your chubby ass over here and get your donut. You've earned it."

I made my way to Roy's side of the bed and knelt down. Roy fished a donut out of the box and held it under my nose. He kept pushing the donut closer to my face and then pulling it away. "Open up," he finally said. I opened my mouth, and in one fell swoop Roy wiped the donut on his massive cock, which was still covered in cum, then stuck it in my mouth.

I wasted no time wolfing down the donut - cum and all.

Roy patted my head. "That's a good boy," he said. "Now come clean these crumbs off my dick."

I leaned over and began gently licking his cock. While I was working, I sneaked a peek at Roy, which earned me a teeth-rattling slap.

"I've told you a thousand times - don't be eyeballing me, boy!" he snapped.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I continued cleaning his genitals.

Janice got into the act, kicking me in the ribs with her bare foot. "How many times have I told you - don't talk with your mouth full of cock!" she half-screamed, half-laughed.

I dutifully continued bobbing my head up and down on Roy's cock. Finally, he told me to stop.

"If you don't, you're going to make me horny, and I'm going to have to fuck that wife of yours all over again," he said.

"Oooohh...now there's a suggestion!" Janice squealed.

"Not now, darlin'," Roy sighed. "I want to save up some energy for the slopes."

I stood up and started to walk away, but my wife called me back. "Wait a minute, Harold - I know that one little donut didn't fill your fat ass up," she sneered. "Are you still hungry?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Janice flashed me a seductive smile and spread her legs, holding her pussy lips open. "Well, then, come taste what a real man makes for breakfast," she taunted. I crawled between her legs and lapped up every bit of Roy's cum and her juices.

When she was clean, Janice pushed me aside and said, "Enough. You bore me. I'm going to take a shower. You have to go now"

Go? Where the hell was I going to go?

"G-g-go?" I stammered.

"Yes. Go. Go home. You did what you came for: You brought us our camera. We even let you spend the night. Hell, you even got to indulge in your sick, kinky little fantasies. Now it's time for you to go home. Back on the bus!"

I was stunned. I was so tired - I couldn't bear the thought of yet another long bus ride. I fell to my knees and started sobbing.

"Please, Mistress, please let me stay," I implored. "I'll be good. I'll do anything. Please, I promise." I sounded like a man facing execution.

Roy looked at Janice and they exchanged an evil grin. "Anything?" Janice mused.

"Yes ma'am - pleeeeeease!" I said desperately.

With that, Roy stood up and started walking toward the bathroom. "In that case, fat-ass, follow me," he barked over his shoulder. I got up off my knees and followed Roy into the bathroom, expecting the worst.

The worst was exactly what I got. Roy made me lay down in the bathtub, then began pissing all over me. It was his first piss of the day, and it must've lasted a full minute. He liberally sprayed me from head to toe, paying close attention to the area around my mouth.

When he was finished, Roy shook the last few drops of urine onto my nose. Then he reached down and turned on the shower, running only the cold tap. In a matter of seconds, my body was being assaulted with freezing pellets of water.

"Stay in there for at least ten minutes," Roy said as he left the bathroom. "You smell like a goddamned outhouse!"

I shivered in the bathtub, counting off the minutes. When my allotted time was up, I thankfully turned off the freezing shower. I was still wearing my wife's panty hose, and they were wringing wet. I tried to dry them off, but it was impossible. I did the best I could, then reported back to Janice and Rob.

They were dressed by now. Janice looked gorgeous, even in her ski cap and cumbersome snow suit.

"Okay, pig, we're going skiing now," she said. "You can stay here and clean up - we'll leave a "do not disturb" sign on the door, so the maid doesn't have to bother."

"Yeah," Roy said. "No point in making the maid do any extra work, when we have you, right?"

"Yes, sir."

Roy dug in his pocket and produced two one-dollar bills. He tossed them up in the air, and I watched them flutter to the carpet.

"Here's a couple bucks, cucky," he said. "Go have lunch - on me."

Janice giggled. "Don't spend it all in one place, Harold!"

"Y-yes, Mistress," I said. "Thank you."

Janice tugged the ski cap down over her ears. "We'll probably be back around five," she said airily as they started to walk out the door.

"Uh...Mistress?" I asked, just as they were about to leave.

"Yes, cucky?"

"Ummmm...may I please take the butt-plug out? I've had it in me for four days now, and it hurts real bad."

Janice looked at Roy. "What do you think, honey?" she asked. "Should we?"

Roy shook his head. "Nah," he said casually. "Let him leave it in there. It'll give him something to think about."

Janice giggled and gave me the thumbs-down sign. "Sorry, cuck - Roy says no. Bye!"

With that, they breezed out the door.

The door slammed in my face, and I stood there for a minute, feeling like an absolute piece of garbage.

I reached back and felt the area around my bruised rectum. I thought for sure they'd allow me to remove the butt-plug after all this time. But, then again, I should've known better. They loved the fact that I was in agony. The only time I'd taken the plug out for the past four days was when I had to take a shit, and you'd think that after having it inside me for so long, I'd have gotten used to it. But that wasn't the case; it still throbbed like a dull toothache whenever I moved.

At that sad moment, I wanted nothing more than to fling myself over the big double bed and cry my poor eyes out. After all I'd been through, I deserved a good, long cry. But, as usual, Janice and Roy came first - and I knew there would be no lounging around on the bed for me. I had work to do. I knew if the room wasn't picture-perfect by the time Janice and Roy got back, there'd be hell to pay!

I cleaned every inch of the room, and ironed all their clothes. I even polished all Janice's makeup cases and Roy's cologne bottles and deodorant. It nearly took three hours until everything was perfect.

After all my hard work, I was starving. I figured $2.00 would be plenty to get a couple donuts and a cup of coffee. But when I walked across the street to the donut shop, there was a "Closed" sign hanging on the window. The small sign on the door listed their hours; they closed after 2 p.m. on weekdays! I guess there just wasn't the business after breakfast time.

I trudged back to the room and looked in the phone book, hoping to find a fast-food outlet near the resort. No such luck. The closest restaurant was a diner, about a mile away. I really didn't feel like walking that far, because the butt-plug made every step excruciating. But I was absolutely starving, so I put my two one-dollar bills into my pocket and started walking.

I felt so embarassed standing in the diner, asking the waitress what I could get for $2.00. What I got was an egg salad sandwich and a small glass of milk.

The meal wasn't exactly a seven-course repast, but when you're starving, it'll do. After lunch, I made my way back to the room. Then I waited.

At around 5:00 my wife and her lover returned, wrapped up in each others' arms like a pair of newlyweds. Their cheeks were ruddy, and it was obvious that they'd had a grand time on the slopes.

"Hey lard ass, have a good day?" Roy said as he entered the room. As if he really cared!

"Yes sir."

I looked at Janice, and noticed she was carrying a bag. My wife looked at me and smiled.

"Cucky, wait until you see what we bought you." She reached in the bag and produced a bright pink ski suit. It was definitely made for a female - no guy would be caught dead on the slopes wearing it. Janice threw it at me. "Try it on."

I wordlessly donned the ski suit as they both stood there smirking. When I was dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror and was shocked to see how foolish I looked.

"Wasn't it nice of Roy to think of you like that?" Janice asked with a sneer.

"Yes ma'am." I muttered.

"Well don't just stand there looking like a little wimp, get over here and thank him properly."

By now, Roy had stripped off his clothes and stood naked, his massive cock jutting forward.

I made my way over and knelt in front of him, still wearing the ski suit. I took his huge cock in my hand, licked it and said, "thank you master." I then proceeded to suck his cock while they looked on and laughed. After a few minutes, I could feel Roy's ass cheeks beginning to tighten; he was about to cum. He grabbed my hair, yanked my head back, and took his cock in his other hand, aiming it right at my face. The first spurt of cum caught me right in the eye. I opened my mouth - as I always must do whenever Roy cums in my face - and he started shooting his sperm on my lips.

When he was finished, he looked down at my face and laughed. A stream of jism was dripping from my hairline down to my nose. A dollop of cum hung there from the end of my nose, which caused Janice and Roy to crack up.

"That's disgusting - reach up with your tongue and clean that shit off before it hits the floor," Roy chuckled.

Janice was surveying the whole scene while she undressed. Soon she was naked along with Roy. As always, watching her lover dominate me made her horny.

"Ooooh, I am SOOOOOO hot!" she hissed. "Baby, I need to get fucked now!"

Roy didn't need a special invitation. He took my wife by the hand and they moved over to the bed. In one fluid motion, Janice fell down on the bed and spread her creamy legs, while Roy slid onto the mattress next to her and mounted her in an equally smooth fashion. Roy wasted no time in ramming his massive cock inside her. Janice closed her eyes and bit her lip.

I knew that since Roy had just cum, this would be a long session. He fucked my wife for a few minutes, then looked back at me over his shoulder.

"Hey, snow bunny, what the fuck are you waiting for?" he barked. "Get over here and do your job."

When Roy gives an order, you don't hesitate. I jumped up and practically ran to the bed. I crawled on my stomach between Roy's legs and began my familiar task of licking his swinging balls.

I must have been down there for at least an hour. My neck, jaws and tongue ached like crazy. Finally, I felt Roy's balls begin to tighten on my tongue. When I saw his ass cheeks begin to clench, I knew it was about to happen. Between breaths, Janice was moaning: "Ooooooooooh honey - you're such a real man!! Feed me that real cock!! Show that wimp I married how a real man pleases a woman! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeeee! Oh, Roy, you are the best!!" Roy let out an anguished moan and started cumming in great spurts. His ass was ramming wildly into my face, and for a second, I was afraid he might break my nose. From the sound of it, Janice was cumming as well. As usual, the only person in the room who wasn't enjoying an orgasm was me.

Roy collapsed on top of Janice and lightly kissed her neck. After a minute or two, he rolled over onto his back. "Get to work, cucky," he said casually, pulling my wife closer to him.

I immediately began to lick Roy's cock, making sure I did it in soft strokes. Roy doesn't like me to lick too hard when I'm cleaning him - he says he's too sensitive down there after he's had an orgasm. I cleaned his huge shaft, making sure I got every drop of his and Janice's cum. I have to admit that even when Roy is soft, he's way bigger than me.

Roy tapped me on the head to signal that he wanted me to stop. No sooner had I lifted my head, than Janice said, "What about me, my darling husband? Don't I deserve to get cleaned up, too?"

I moved between Janice's legs and began my duties. Roy smiled down on me as I licked up his fishy residue. "I bet all of this has gotten you hard, huh cucky?" he said, as I worked my already exhausted tongue in and out of Janice's pussy.

"Mmm," I mumbled.

Janice soon tapped me on the head, and I was finished cleaning her. My cheeks were covered with male and female sexual juices.

Roy looked and me and his face contorted in disgust. "Look at all that cum on your face," he said. "You look like a fucking street whore!"

"But a well-dressed whore," Janice added. "Not many common street hookers get to wear such nice clothing as the ski suit you bought for him!"

Roy laughed. "Yeah, it fits him, that's for sure." He pointed to my crotch. "Would you like to cum, lard- ass?" he asked.

"Oh, yes sir - very much sir."

"Well then, take that faggoty ski suit off."

I immediately started stripping, until I stood before my reclining wife and her lover completely naked. My four-inch cock stood at attention, dripping pre-cum.

"Look at that pathetic excuse for a cock." Janice said. "It's been awhile since I've seen the sorry little thing. It looks like a clit!"

Roy snapped his fingers. "Okay, cucky how bad do you want to cum?" I knew there was going to be a catch - there always was with Roy.

"I want to cum very badly sir." Roy got off the bed and walked over to the door. When he opened it, an icy blast of wind blew in.

"Okay, here's the deal," Roy said. "I want you to go outside, stand in that snowbank, and jerk off for us."

"B-b-but it's freezing out there - and I'm naked." I protested. Roy looked at me sternly.

"Fine with me, I already came," he said matter-of-factly. "But, either you do as you're told, or else you can put on your pink ski suit on and catch the next bus out of here." Meekly, I walked out into the frigid night.

The snow was so cold on my feet, I had no choice but to hop from one foot to another. My already-small cock grew even more miniscule in the ice-cold air. Roy and Janice had both donned their big terry cloth robes and slippers and were all snug and warm as they stood in the doorway and watched. "Come on, jerk that little thing cucky." Janice said. "I know you get off on us humiliating you like this."

She was right. I was excited as well as freezing and humiliated. I jerked my little cock, feeling like I could cum any second. But I had to wait for their permission.

"Okay, recite your little pledge to us while you beat your poor pathetic excuse for a cock," Janice said.

Every time I cum, I must repeat "The Pledge." It's humiliating beyond belief - but I suppose that's the point.

I cleared my throat and began reciting:

"I pledge to serve Janice and Roy for as long as they want me. I give my wife, my home, and myself over to Roy a superior male. For Roy is a real man. I am not. I pledge to assist Roy in any way possible and my sole existence shall be to serve Roy and Janice and make them happy in any way possible. I am nothing but a pathetic little wimp who can't please his wife and is only good to serve and make them happy."

Just as I finished, I shot my load into the snowbank. Janice and Roy roared with laughter.

Roy said, "Good job fat ass. "That looked like it was a workout. And, say, speaking of workouts...why don't you do 10 push-ups for us?" Although it was formulated in the form of a question, I knew it was not a request.