Road Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Piper and Taylor make a new friend.
2.6k words
3.97
28.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 04/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Piper always took her time waking up. She liked to let the sleep wash away from her in layers. If she rushed it, she thought, it just ruined the entire day. This day was no different, except as she allowed herself to acknowledge her surroundings, she noticed a warm body next to her and a thin arm wrapped around her waist. She thought back to the last night’s events with a smile. Taylor moved a little and Piper turned ot look at her.

Taylor’s black hair lay scattered across the pillow, framing her face and giving light to her bright blue eyes. She smiled at Piper. “We had fun last night, didn’t we?” Piper was glad Taylor had said it before she had to.

“Yeah.”

“So, does this make us lesbians or something.” Piper caught her hand and squeezed it. “Whatever we are, we’re still best friends.”

“Of course.”

“But we couldn’t completely be lesbians. I mean I still so love men.” Taylor giggled. “Yeah. Me too. You know what would be wierd?”

“What’s that?”

“If I could watch you with another man. You know, watch him fuck you like I would.”

“You would want that?”

“Yeah.” Taylor dropped her eyes to the pattern on the hotel quilt.

“We could find one tonight,” Piper said, surprising herself. She hadn’t been with a man other than Scott in almost ten months. Now she was entertaining the thought of sleeping with a man she hadn’t even met yet. But being next to Taylor made it seem okay.

“You would be willing to do that? Sleep with a stranger?”

“Yeah. If you were there.”

“Damn! Innocent little Piper is getting brave.”

“I’m not that innocent. And I’m taller than you.”

“Whatever. So tonight?”

“Yeah.” Piper was already feeling excited. Taylor laughed and kissed her. “You are so damn sexy!”

She kissed Piper’s already naked breasts. “So tell me, Piper, just how awake are you right now?”Piper giggled. “Awake enough.”

“I’ll decide that one for myself.” She placed a kiss on Piper’s smooth belly. “Lets see... No. Can’t tell from here.”

She placed another kiss just above Piper’s pubic hair. “Can’t really tell from here either.” She moved backward on her hands an knees and licked Piper’s pussy roughly, forcing the lips apart with her tongue. Piper shuddered. This was a different type of lovemaking than the night before. Again, it was Taylor taking charge but not in the gentle way she had last night. It was almost as if it were more for Taylor than for Piper. As if Taylor were taking instead of giving. She found Piper’s clit with her tongue, massaging it roughly and pressing two fingers into her without warning. Taylor gasped but it was more in pleasure and surprise than pain. “All this talk about fucking you makes me want to do it.” She was even wet already, Taylor noticed. Damn, they both were.

“So do it.” Piper’s voice caught in a gasp as Taylor licked her soft outer lips. “No, Pie, I mean really do it. Fuck you with something more than my fingers. I want to shove something deep inside you and make you cry out.” Taylor was shoving her fingers into Piper’s pussy roughly while she rubbed her clit slowly with the other hand.

“That would be great,” Piper moaned, “This is great. It’s so fast and so slow at the same time like I’m going to explode with it.”

“Do it.” Taylor said, watching Piper’s face intently. “I love how beautiful you are when you cum.”

Piper’s legs were shaking and she gripped the sheets with trembling hands as the explosion hit and the walls of her pussy pulled at Taylors fingers. Mid orgasm she pushed Taylor onto the bed and kissed her hard, pulling her tongue into her mouth and sucking it. It was Taylor’s turn to shudder. Even as her own orgasm was ebbing, Piper began to lick Taylor, savoring the softness, the taste, thinking about how this beautiful creature wanted to watch her having sex with someone else. With a man. Someone hard and strong who would force his way into her body filling her until she cried out. Until he did. And Taylor would be there, watching.

Afterward, Piper thought, she would make sure Taylor got some too. Piper was so deep in thought she hardly noticed that Taylor had began to come, pressing herself against her, her nails pressing almost painfully into Piper’s skin. Piper licked faster, sucking at Taylor’s clit. Taylor made a small noise and she slowed down. “No.” Taylor moaned, “Don’t stop.” She pressed her own fingers into Piper’s alreadly wet pussy. As Taylor finished, Piper came again.

Taylor went limp on the bed, smiling weakly. “I can’t move,” she moaned. Piper giggled. “You’d better remember how pretty fast. I’m going to take a shower, then there’s something I want to buy before we find our man.”

They arrived at a local bar early, seating themselves in a far corner to have a better view of the door. They had kept their distance from each other while walking in to avoid drawing attention to themselves and were sitting next to each other each sipping a glass of wine. Piper had found it hard to keep from openly staring at Taylor. Her soft grey shirt contrasted with her black hair and drew attention to her small but perky breasts. Both girls were wearing black miniskirts. Piper loved that they both had great legs and were able to show them off so well without looking slutty. She let her eyes travelPiper was amazed at how suddenly she had become accustomed to touching Taylor. She would have loved to lean into Taylor and kiss her, brushing her hand through Taylor’s shiny black hair. It had suddenly become so strangely casual. She took a drink of her wine and caught Taylor looking at her. “Why are you looking at me? We’re supposed to be watching the door, remember?”

“But you’re so much more beautiful than the door.”

“Gee thanks.” Taylor giggled then raised her eyebrows gesturing toward the door with her empty wine glass. “The door seems to have become more interesting.”

“What?” Then she saw him. He came through the door surveying the room as if he owned it. He had the look of someone who knew what he wanted and that he was going to get it.

“He’s so cocky, though.”

“But he’s so hot.” Piper looked at him again. He was hot. Really hot. “He is.” Piper agreed,turning back to Taylor.

“Did you change your mind?” Piper looked at Taylor and imagined her pretty blue eyes watching her intently as she made love to this georgous man.

“No. I want to do it.”

“That’s my girl.” Piper blushed. Taylor slipped some bills from her wallet and put them on the table. “So go get him.” Piper froze. It was one thing to sleep with him. It was another thing to seduce him. Who had she been kidding? She couldn’t do this.

“Just walk up to him.” Taylor told her. “Say, ‘hi, I’m Piper, wanna go?’ He’ll follow. I swear it.” Piper looked at her in disbelief.

“Ok, look,” Taylor said, standing up, “I’ll get the car started, you go over to him, and if he says no, I promise, I’ll lick you for hours.” Piper giggled and stood up. Taylor picked her jacket up from the back of the chair and turned to leave. “I might just do that anyway.” She muttered under her breath with a laugh.

Piper watched Taylor leave and took a deep breath. What would she say, she wondered. She certainly wasn’t going to use Taylor’s line. She walked up to the bar, catching the eye of the guy who was drinking a dark beer. “Hey,” he grinned at her, looking her over appreciatively. Under any other circumstances, she would have been offended at his lack of subtlety, but Taylor was waiting. “Hi.” She smiled back, studying him. He had an almost irish face, offset by surprisingly green eyes. His hair was dark brown, cropped short, and styled with obvious care. He could almost have been gay.

“Where’d your friend go?” He looked at her with obviously straight intentions.

“The car.”

“She leaving you?”

“No she’s just waiting.”

“For what?”

“For us.” He looked confused then laughed, the confidence slipping from his voice, “You mean us as in me and you?” Piper nodded, feeling nervous.

“Awesome.” He grinned, dropping some money on the bar. “Later, Joe, I’ve had a change of plans.”

Waiting in the car, Taylor watched the two walk out with little surprise. She’d had no doubts that Piper could convince any man to leave with her. She was sexy in a way that was almost scary. She was sexy without knowing it, or at least only knowing it in a small part. She never saw the guys watching her any time she walked across a room. The way they looked at her as if she were food. Food looks, Taylor liked to call them. Piper got a lot of those.

“Hey Taylor!” Piper said cheerfully,opening the car door., “This is Keller.”

“Great. Nice to meet you, Keller.” She revved the engine. “See,” Piper giggled, “I told you she would do that.”

Piper and Keller climbed into the backseat.

“What do you think of my friend, Piper, here, Keller?” Piper noticed Keller looking at her legs. She looked down. Her skirt had slid up just a little too high and she almost pulled it down. “Oh well, she thought, let him look. He was going to have to see it all eventually.

“She’s hot.” Keller commented, still staring at Piper’s legs. Piper giggled, embarrassed. She was glad the ride would be short.

When they arrived, however, she began to wish it had taken longer. She looked from her best friend to this guy she hardly knew, this guy she was going to sleep with, no, to fuck, so that Taylor could watch. “It’s cool,” Taylor said, pulling her into the bathroom for some privacy, “If you don’t want to do this, you don’t have to.”

“I do.” Piper said, looking Taylor in the eye. And she did. She had even bought a surprise for later. Taylor was going to love it.

“So what’s the deal, exactly?” Keller asked when the girls returned. “You get her,” Taylor pushed Piper forward, “I’m just going to watch. You’re going to do more than that, Piper thought, glancing towards the hotel closet where she had hidden her surprise.

"Wow," Keller grinned at them, "You girls are cool." Piper giggled, nervously. She looked around. If something didn't happen soon, she realized, nothing would. Taylor was bold, but she wasn't the one in the spotlight here. Even Keller seemed unwilling to make the first move. Piper took a deep breath and slowly slipped off her shirt in what she hoped was a seductive move. Keller watched her hungrily, green eyes flashing. He began to unbutton his shirt. Piper took him by the shoulders, guiding him to the bed. He ended with his back to the wall, leaning against the pile of hotel pillows Taylor had asked for that morning. Piper stradled his lap, pushing his hands away to unbutton the shirt herself. Her heart was racing as much from her own excitement, she realized, as from nervousness. Keller ran his hands up her back, finding the clasp of her bra. He unhooked it. It stayed for a moment, held by the firmness of her breasts until he pulled it away from them. "Beautiful." He said, running his fingers down the sides of her breasts. She shivered and suddenly noticed that he had grown hard between her legs. She pressed herself into his erection, feeling the wetness in her panties. He moaned. She began to grind against him and felt him shudder. He pulled her towards him, taking one of her small pink nipples into his mouth. She glanced over at Taylor as the heat of his mouth seemed to spread from her nipple to her pussy which was already wet and ready for him. Taylor stared, transfixed. "Isn't she wonderful?" She asked. "Delicious," Keller replied, taking her other nipple into his mouth and sucking on it hard enough to draw a little moan from piper. He laughed, lifting his hips to press harder against Piper. "want something?"

Taylor watched the little sex scene unfolding on the bed. She slipped off her top and bra and was slowly carressing one nipple as Keller moved Piper so e that he could take off her skirt. He took off his own pants exposing an erection that was large though not necessarily huge. "Nice," Piper grinned, wrapping her hand around it. Keller groaned softly and Taylor let out a slight moan. "She's enjoying this as much as he is," Piper noticed. She pulled Keller back onto the bed with her and guided his cock inside of her. She gasped as he entered her. "You okay?" He asked. She nodded. He began thrusting slowly, with long steady movements. Piper saw Taylor's hand slip beneath her skirt to touch herself. "Enjoying the show?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah." Taylor said, "but now I want you to really fuck her. Give it to her hard." Keller obeyed, thrusting into Piper so roughly that she wondered if she would be bruised later. Suddenly, the heat was spreading and Piper was lost in it. She cried out softly.

She felt a pair of small soft hands carressing her breasts as Keller was still thrusting. Taylor was on the bed beside her, reaching for her. "I'm so jealous," she giggled. Keller slowed down, trying to hold off his orgasm. "you don't have to be," Piper told her, "go look in the closet.

“Is this what I think it is?” She gigled. “Sure is.” Keller looked confused. “Hey Keller,” Taylor called from the closet, “It’s my turn.”

She closed the door and stood in full view of both Piper and Keller. She had found the strap on Piper had bought her, stripped, and put it on.

"Beautiful." Piper said. It looked kind of wierd, but it was exciting anyway. Taylor was on her in seconds.

"C'mere you." she giggled into Piper's hair. She pressed the tip of the strap on against Piper's pussy.

"Do you feel that?" She purred. "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

Piper gasped as the strap on was shoved inside of her. Taylor obviously didn't mean to be gentle about it.

Keller had moved to sit on the edge of the bed. He watched as the cute girl with the short black hair and wild eyes thrust away at the georgeous blond. "Oh man." he moaned, loving it. Piper gasped suddenly, throwing her head back as she came, hard and wet all over her friend. Taylor laughed, taking one of Piper's nipples between her teeth and growling softly as she bit it lightly. Piper laughed, pulling Taylor onto her back and kissing her forcefully.

"Delicious." she moaned. She kissed down the length of Taylors body, pausing every so often to lick on softly bite Taylor's soft white skin. "You're so beautiful." She finally got to the strap on and took it off, leaving Taylor completely naked.

Piper kissed the soft patch of hair over Taylor's pussy, breathing in the smell of her. Taylor moaned, "Piper, please." She had spread her legs wide, waiting, needing Piper to touch her.

Piper purpousfully avoided Taylor's clit, slowly licking the outer lips of Taylor's pussy. Taylor shivered.

"You like that?" Piper asked, her own voice easing into a smooth purr.

"Oh, yes." Taylor moaned. "So much."

Piper breathed softly against Taylor's clit. "You feel that?"

"Oh, god, Piper, you're torturing me."

"Isn't it wonderful?" Piper touched Taylor's clit with the tip of her tongue. She slowly circled it, loving the feeling of power she held over Taylor. She sucked softly on Taylor's little bead. "Oh, Piper," Taylor cried out, "You're amazing!" She turned her head, suddenly remembering that keller was in the room with them.

"What did you think?" She asked him.

"Amazing." He said, "Completely amazing."