Road Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Sub and Master reunite and continue their journey.
2.3k words
4.08
8.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiGirl
KiGirl
7 Followers

Author's note: You'd think this is obvious, but let me go ahead and state this so I don't get another anonymous scolding. This is pure fantasy. This did not and has not and will not happen in real life. Driving is a major responsibility and should be approached responsibly. Anyone who views this passage as anything other than a fictional, erotic story should read something else. Rant over.

"Into the back, please."

We had just been reunited. I didn't want to be separated again. But I hated to disobey. Well, it ran against my nature. The actual result of my disobedience was quite enjoyable, mostly.

He grabbed my collar before slamming the front passenger door behind me, his eyes boring into mine. He was watching me deliberately, torn between my desire to obey and my desire to be near him. His hand crept up my arm and to the base of my neck. "What is it, pet? Please share." Chills went down my spine as he tightened his grip, angling my face directly toward his.

I inhaled sharply, then slowly said, "I wish to be near you, Sir, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hesitate."

"Good girl," he breathed, before planting a kiss on my neck. He buckled my collar into place as he told me, "But it's the back for you. Please sit on the floor directly behind the middle console. I would like to feel your breath on my arm while I have it on my armrest."

Mmm, the joy of my collar returned to me! This was right; this was heaven, I thought as I clambered into position. The floor was spacious, but not enough for me to sit cross-legged. I slid one foot under each front seat as he closed the door and walked around the truck to get into the driver's seat.

As the engine roared to life, I realized that the vibrations of the truck were running directly beneath me. It wasn't enough to set me off; I needed a few minutes before I could take any more arousal, but it was a teasing touch that I wasn't sure my Master even noticed.

The truck began to move, merging with the traffic on the interstate. Cars were becoming more frequent as the rest of the world headed to their jobs. His arm rested on the console, right in front of my face. I leaned forward to rest my chin on the edge, letting my lips barely graze his arm before settling into position. He nudged his arm back, urging me to continue.

I kissed tentatively at the soft skin above his elbow, raising the sleeve of his shirt with my teeth and softly exploring the small patch of flesh he offered me. I went toward the inside of his arm, the pale, sensitive area under his armpit. He suddenly jumped; he was insanely ticklish.

"Darling, you're very affectionate today. Why?"

I nudged his arm with my nose. "I'm following your lead, Master."

I didn't have to see his face to know I'd made him smile.

"There's a gift for you in the pocket behind the passenger seat. Please put it in and tell me how it feels," he ordered, the smile still lingering in his voice. I felt inside the pocket and found a small vibrator with a bend at the end. "The bend is to stimulate your G-spot. Please insert it and tell me what you think."

With difficulty, I brought the small vibe to rest against my pleasure spot.

"It feels...different, sir."

"How about now?" Presumably, he held the vibrator in his hand, out of my sight. It began to buzz inside of me, igniting the flame of desire that had been gently smoldering since I sat in the floor of his truck.

I gasped; I bucked; I kicked my legs suddenly. "Oh, s-s-sir, this is...augh!"

My articulation wasn't what he was attracted to, I know.

His eyes were glued to the road. The buzzing inside me stopped. "You will grasp the hooks behind each seat," he told me, and I looked to my left and right, quickly holding the small plastic extension that came out the back of each seat. "You will not speak. You will not come. But you may moan, gasp, and breathe."

Before me, his arm was still on the armrest. That was my Master, calm and collected, driving with one hand while he ordered a woman to sexual heights. I kissed his skin, then opened my mouth and grazed him softly with my teeth. I felt him intake a sharp breath. Okay, he wasn't completely unflappable.

The buzzing began again. I clung to the backs of the seats, felt my toes curl and writhe. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, trying to breathe evenly and failing. The pressure against my inner pleasure button, coupled with the humming of the road beneath me and the collar around my neck and the power I was under, all of it quickly built me up into a state of arousal I wasn't familiar with. My breathing grew heavy, my eyelids were squeezed shut, and suddenly, I felt his fingers sliding between my legs, searching out my other pleasure button.

"Please, Sir, let me come!" I exclaimed, forgetting his order not to speak. The buzzing inside me stopped abruptly. His hand continued to explore me, his shoulder slumping as he reached the wetness between my thighs.

Three fingers probed my moist sex, sliding slowly around my opening. "You were not to speak," he said softly. I remained silent. I watched the muscles of his arm bunch and tighten in front of me. He lifted his arm, straightened himself in his seat. His fingers were covered in my juices. "Clean this off me," he said coolly.

He had propped his elbow on the armrest, his fingers turned back high above my head. I pulled myself up to a semi-kneeling position and sucked his fingers dry apologetically.

His fingers wound around my neck and roughly bunched around a healthy chunk of hair. He pulled down and forward, stretching me painfully and forcing me to stare at his profile. Austere features painted his face. I watched a car pass us, then another. A woman stared from the driver's seat and then looked away. "I don't want to punish you," he finally said, his grip loosening.

I kissed his fingers thankfully before they fell away. "You may sit on the seat. And you may speak," he told me.

"I'm sorry, sir. I forgot myself completely. This new toy...it sorta blew all the thoughts out of my head." I slid back onto the leather of the backseat, stretching my legs. The toy was still buried inside me, making its presence known with sudden pressure. I gasped and changed position slightly.

I saw the smile in his eyes in the rearview mirror, then felt the vibrator stir to life again. "Tell me what you're feeling," he ordered again.

I met his eyes, barely. My own lids were fluttering in an effort to keep control of my body. "Oh, sir, it reminds me of when I play with myself, of when I use items to send me over the edge. It feels like a wave is crashing into you, only you can't lose your breath..." I moaned. Our eyes met again. "It's like the first time with you," I told him, then closed my eyes to maintain control. "Sir, may I come?"

"No," he said. The vibrations came to a halt once more. I panted, opening my eyes. His were studying the road. "Would you like to move up front, dear?"

A smile split across my face. "Yes, please."

"Remove your panties and come join me."

I took my now soaking undies and tucked them into the pocket behind the passenger seat, then clambered into the front. I fastened my seat belt and tucked my feet under me, facing his direction. He held his hand palm-up on the armrest, inviting me to slip mine in it. I did so.

After a few minutes, I began to reclaim myself, but of course I was too wound up by my unrelieved need to be still. I stroked his fingers and his hand and his arm, enjoying the extra flesh I was now able to worship. I lifted his hand gently, eyeing him for approval, then led his fingers to my lips. I kissed each fingertip, leaving bits of wetness on his skin before taking his index finger into my mouth.

I spent long minutes working his fingers with my tongue, my lips, and my throat. I wanted release, true. But I loved getting my Master as excited as I was. As I sent two of his fingers as far as they would go down my throat and let them sit there, he shifted with a small gasp. Enough to let me know I was on the right track and that he was no longer trying to hide it.

We merged onto a much larger highway. Cars were scarce, most people were busy plugging away at computers or tugging at their business suits. We were alone, and heading north toward my family's cabin upstate.

His wet fingers slid across my cheek and gripped my chin. "It seems that you quite enjoy that action, pet. Why not do it on something larger?" He lifted the armrest so that I could lay across the seat, then set his cruise control and stared ahead. Unbuckling my seat belt, he urged me further. "On your knees. Now."

I hurried to comply as he placed his hand at the base of my neck. Gently, he was pushing me toward his crotch. I nestled my face into the area, smelling his jeans and the cotton of his boxers and the intangible smell of him. I hummed contentedly before pulling back and slithering my hands to his belt, undoing the restraints between myself and his already stiff member.

When his jeans were open, I nestled my nose into his crotch again, using my teeth to free him from the folds of his boxers. It sprang free, reeling in my vision, as if it had its own gravitational pull and only my lips were affected. I kissed the base of it, feeling it rest against my cheek. I worked my way up his shaft, kissing each inch of him.

His hand slid down my back and rested on my hindquarters. I held my breath, my lips still in contact with the head of his penis. His hand rose, then crashed onto my left ass cheek. "Go on," he said, a husky flavor in his voice. His other hand was gripping the steering wheel tightly.

My tongue snaked out of my mouth and painted the tip of his shaft, delighting in the smells and tastes that clung to him. Urine, soap, and shaving cream all mingled delightfully. I felt that this was the best flavor, the best smell on earth. In thanks, I opened my mouth and descended on his member, working the tip beyond my gag reflex and sucking my cheeks in.

A second swat at my backside, then he gripped it hard, letting me know his frustrations were mounting. I raised and lowered my head, worshipping his organ with my tongue and tonsils and teeth in the most grateful way I could. His stinging swats grew stronger, his hands leaving my flesh, then clinging to it over and over again.

My fingers tickled his sac, I moaned and hummed, sending good vibrations through his core. The truck slowed, but I sped up, knowing I was sending him over the edge.

"That's my good girl, my naughty pet," he hissed, his moans beginning to escape him. They echoed bizarrely in the small cab; it began to rock as a semi rocketed past us. He threw the truck into park before planting both hands on me, sliding them under my clothing, gripping my flesh. His body bucked beneath the forces I was applying to his cock; I groaned as his hands wound in my hair and he began to force my head up and down.

He bulged in my mouth. His moans were pouring from him; my ass was bare and he was pounding it with his beautiful hand; he suddenly buried two fingers inside me and I came instantly; my walls contracted around his fingers and I was suddenly sucking him off in two ways. His left hand pushed my head down until my nose was pressing against his pelvis.

I squirmed involuntarily; he gave a final cry; I felt his hips buck up into my face and hot liquid shot down my throat. I swallowed again and again, milking his cock for every ounce of juice I could get from him. He pulled his hand from my pussy and let it rest on my ass.

I lifted my head and took a breath. His other hand caressed my cheek and he directed my face to his face. I licked my lips and returned the beaming smile he had upon his face, his eyes half-closed and his cheeks bright and flushed. He pulled me to him and kissed me deeply; I let his tongue explore and lay still in his arms.

Trucks thundered past, shaking the truck. A horn blared from behind us before the source streaked past. His lips released mine. The world melted back into place. His seat belt was still on, rubbing against his gorgeous neck. My skirt was up over my back. I sat back and smoothed myself over. He cleared his throat and returned his limp, but glorious organ to its hiding place.

He pushed a button on the GPS unit to his left. A voice sounded through the cabin, telling us we were ten miles from the final turn-off. I shifted in my seat and gasped; the small vibrator was still tucked away against my G-spot. I looked to him.

"Nope, that stays. It'll be our secret. You might even enjoy seeing your family with that inside you." He shifted into gear and nosed onto the highway again. "Now, tell me about this family of yours."

KiGirl
KiGirl
7 Followers