Road Trip Ch. 10

Story Info
We attend a toga party at The Crucible with Margarite.
11.5k words
4.79
10.4k
2
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We attend a toga party at The Crucible with Margarite

Scorpius1945

*

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this story are not necessarily either condoned or recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental. The story is purely imaginary and, to the author's knowledge, bears no relationship to any factual occurrence.

3. For those who haven't yet read the previous chapters, I suggest you read them to provide context before continuing with this chapter. I am open to suggestions about where you would like this story to go, if you wish to comment. Thanks.

*******************************

The following week we practised making our outfits out of sheets, wrapping them around ourselves, tying the ends on our shoulders, using some gold rope as the sash, in preparation for the toga party at The Crucible with Margarite and Dietrich. Not having been around during Roman times, we had no idea what Romans would wear under them, so decided that, as it was a party in a bdsm dungeon, it was likely we would end up naked, so we decided to we would both be naked under the togas from the start.

"How's it feel?" I asked as I gave Hank a hug, pressing our toga-clad bodies against each other.

"Yeah, feels great," he smiled, his hands clutching at my ass cheeks as we kissed.

"Well, I must admit, that even though I like what the corset's doing to my body shape, it's great to be free of it for a while. I miss the body contact when wearing my armor."

"Sure, I know what you mean," he replied, moving his hands to my now quite small waist, even without a corset, tied with the gold rope. I felt his cock responding as he commented: "You feel much nicer to hold when it's just you."

"Pity we've got clients, otherwise we could have had a great session. It'll have to wait till later, I guess."

"It sort of feels strange just wearing a thin layer of loose fabric," commented Hank, "But I guess the Romans were used to it. No wonder it was such a free-loving society, according to what I've read anyway."

"Yes, it must have been fun back then. They probably wore something under them though. Maybe the party this weekend will turn into a Roman orgy. That'd be fun," I replied, unfastening the waist belt and knot and stepping out of the toga to shower.

After we'd showered, I fitted my corset, specifically requested by my client, and made up my hair and face before dressing in a sexy but restrained manner. Clients didn't usually want to advertise the fact that they were dining out with a prostitute. Hank also dressed but was much faster than me due to not having to apply make up or spend time stacking his hair up. We had a coffee then I headed out to meet my client while Hank waited for his.

I met my guy, Simon, as arranged at a café then he took me to a moderately priced restaurant where we had a passable meal, before he called a cab and we travelled to his apartment. It was tastefully furnished and as soon as the door was closed he took me in his arms, kissing me and fondling my body. I could feel that his cock was rising fast and needed to just slow him down or it'd all be over in a few minutes, which was fine by me, but not good for repeat business.

"How about we sit down and cuddle for a bit," I suggested, "At least get to know each other. After all, you have booked me for the night so it's not like I'm about to run away."

"Sorry," he replied as he led me to a sofa, "Would you like a drink? I have wine or you could have a hot drink, or even water if you like," he offered, seemingly anxious to please me.

I settled for water, feeling dry after the wine with dinner, then he sat beside me and stroked my thigh. He seemed a really nice guy, so I wondered what his story was; why hadn't he been claimed?

"So, do you have a female presence in your life?" I asked.

It was the wrong question; he immediately looked away sadly and was quiet for a few moments. Then he told me that he'd had no luck with women; he said the first couple of dates were fine, but then they seemed to just leave him and he didn't know why. He told me he had a good job, a reasonable amount of money, he thought he was reasonably handsome, was just an all-round nice guy and a catch for any lucky girl who wanted a good steady boyfriend or more.

"But it just never seems to work out," he finished, "And I don't know why."

"Tell you what," I suggested, "Why don't we start again, but this time I knock on your door and you pretend that I'm your girlfriend and act exactly as you would to your girlfriend."

"Ok," he agreed. I rose and let myself out of his apartment, waited about a minute to give him time to begin to wonder if I'd done a runner, then knocked on his door. He immediately opened it and he invited me in, then gave me a hug and a kiss and escorted me to the sofa I'd just recently vacated. So far, he'd said nothing, but I guessed that may be because he'd only seen me a few minutes earlier. Once we sat dawn, he moved right close to me and began hugging me and kissing me, fondling my breasts and running his hands all over me. If I had been his girlfriend, I'd have been out the door like a shot.

"Ok," I said after about a minute of this treatment, "Time out."

His face fell as he pulled away from me a little, his hands still on my breast and thigh.

"Can you talk?" I asked.

"Yes, why, yes of course I can talk."

"Then why don't you? You didn't greet me, tell me how pleased you were to see me, comment on my dress, or anything. You want sex; women want romance. No romance, no sex."

The look on his face was priceless; it was as though I'd revealed the greatest secret in the world; maybe I had. "Oh," he said, looking down to the floor and removing his hands from my body, "Can we start over again?"

"Sure," I replied, standing and leaving the room again.

He opened the door in reply to my knock. "Good evening, Celeste," he greeted me, "My, you look radiant tonight. I don't think I've seen your hair in that style before. Come in, darling. Can I fix you a drink?"

He escorted me to the sofa and before I sat, he embraced me briefly, his hands on my back, and we kissed. "I'll just have a water, thanks Simon," I replied as I sat down.

He fetched two waters, the same as we had before, and handed me one then sat at the far end of the three-seater sofa. "Here's to us," he toasted, offering his glass to me. We clinked glasses and I sipped my water. "So, how's today been?" he asked.

"Today's been great for me," I replied truthfully, "How about you?"

"Yeah, it's been fine. A few hassles at work. You've no idea how hard it is to get good staff these days. This woman I employed two days ago, she seemed to have so much potential but all she does all day ..."

I held up my hand in a stop signal. He stopped talking.

"Ok, what have you just done?"

He thought back over the past few things we'd said. "Oh, I got into details about problems I have at work. I guess that's a guy thing," he grinned, obviously embarrassed by being side-tracked so quickly and easily.

"Yes, it's a guy thing," I replied. "Your greeting was great, in fact everything was fine until you answered the question I asked and allowed that to lead you down another path. Your staffing difficulties are hardly romantic, I feel. But congratulations, you're obviously a fast learner, and thank you for noticing my hair style. When women talk they often just say things to fill gaps; I know when men talk they seem to need to become deep and meaningful. You simply need to be able to read the differences in what we say and when we say it; read the situational contexts. Let's continue. I'll ask the question again. How's your day been?"

"Yeah, it's been a good day."

"Pleased to hear it." I leant forwards and placed my hand on his arm. "You know, the more I see you the more I love you, darling."

I wondered how he'd respond to an overt 'come on' comment.

"Mmmm, yes, I love you too, sweetheart," he replied, reaching out to scoop me up in his arms and stifle me. Again, the time out signal. He slumped back.

"What now?"

"I paid you a compliment which you misread as a signal to embrace me and probably cart me off to bed, which would have been fine for me, but not the best way to romance your girl. Firstly, if I give you a compliment, thank me, but don't assume it's a signal for an orgy. Romance me a little first please. Simply continue the light conversation for a while, then you can gradually move closer, we can touch each other in non-sexual then sexual ways until eventually I'll be dripping and waiting for you to cart me off to bed. Have another try."

This time he succeeded in chatting about fairly trivial things without being side tracked. I felt that even if I wasn't being paid, I'd let him talk me into bed. He wasn't so much shy and unable to talk, as he, like many men, just didn't see the point when there was only one obvious conclusion. After about 15 minutes of chatting he was sitting next to me and we were holding hands as we looked into each other's eyes.

"You know, sweetheart, you really are a gorgeous guy. If I didn't have a partner, you could certainly persuade me to move in, I'd think," I told him truthfully.

He blushed, much to my surprise. "Thank you, darling. Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, I do. So, what's your next move, honey? You have me wrapped around your little finger, and wanting your hard meat between my legs, so how are you going to get me into you bed? The secret is to make me think it was my idea."

He was silent for a few seconds. "Darling, is that a corset you're wearing?" he asked.

"Yes, it is. I've been doing some waist training. Would you like to see the result?"

"Oh yes, darling, one of my secret fetishes is women who train their waists with tight corsets. I'd love to see yours please."

"Then you'll need to take my top off, won't you." I turned fully towards him, crooking one leg on the sofa, which meant my legs were widely spread, causing my skirt to ride up and expose the damp crotch of my thong. Poor Simon didn't quite know where to look first. He reached out and began unbuttoning my top, exposing my breasts as they lay naked, supported by the top of my corset, then gradually exposing the whole length of my corset to his fond gaze. He pushed back the two sides of my top and I moved my arms back so he could push the sleeves down my arms, leaving me naked above the waist, except for my corset. He feasted his eyes on me silently for a long time.

"You're gorgeous," he said at last, "Just gorgeous. All my wet dreams come true."

"Why, thank you, kind sir," I replied, genuinely flattered, but acting the pleased girlfriend. "My turn now?"

Wordlessly he allowed me to unbutton his shirt and strip it off his muscular torso. He looked great. I'd certainly have been pleased to have him as a boyfriend; any girl would. I ran my hands over his chest and belly, then moved towards him, offering my lips for a kiss. As we kissed I felt him running his hands over the laces of my corset and over my shoulders as I caressed his back. We broke the kiss and he stood, offering me his hand. I stood also and we embraced, allowing me to feel his hard cock pressing into my pussy. It was time. I moved away slightly and began unfastening his belt and trousers, while he unzipped my skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. His trousers hit the floor also and I pushed his undershorts down his thighs. He stepped back and pushed them down, then removed his shoes and shed his clothing, standing naked with his hard pole pointing at my navel while he examined me. He took one of my hands and twirled me slowly around, watching the play of my ass and leg muscles as well as my small waist under the corset.

"Wow. You're absolutely perfect, sweetie," he said admiringly after a few turns.

"Thank you, darling, you're pretty good yourself, you know." I caressed his chest and with my hands, gradually moving them downwards, skipping his genitals, then running them down his thighs as I crouched down. I ended up on my knees before him, and then took hold of his cock, jacking it slowly a couple of times as my other hand cupped his balls, then I wrapped my mouth around his cock and began twirling my tongue over the head. His body convulsed slightly and he closed his eyes, obviously enjoying the stimulation. I only wanted to give him a taste so stopped after a few seconds and stood up slowly, sliding my body up his, kissing his lips when I reached full height.

It was then his turn and he slowly knelt down with his face at crotch level. He worked out how to unfasten the suspenders on my corset then very slowly and sexily he slid my thong down my thighs, gradually exposing my shaved pussy to his view. He pressed his mouth to my pussy, returning the favor by sliding his tongue between my lips and slowly licking my clit, sending shivers of arousal through me. As he continued to stimulate me, he pushed my stockings down my legs and held each in turn as I stepped out of them, all the while tonguing my pussy delightfully. He then stopped and looked up at my face. Our eyes met and held each other's.

"How am I going, darling?"

"Oooohhhh, you've suddenly become an expert. You're doing all the right things at all the right times and in all the right places. Please take me to bed and make love with me, darling."

He needed no second invitation. He stood, scooped me into his arms and carried me to his bedroom, where he laid me on my back on his big comfortable bed before kneeling between my thighs.

"Will you keep your corset on while we make love, darling?" he asked.

"Yes, sweetheart, if that's what you want."

"Oh, yes, most definitely."

He moved onto me, gently laying his body on me, supporting his weight on his elbows and knees, then kissing me, long, lovingly, as I felt his cock sliding between my labia, back and forth in my slippery trench, guided carefully by his hips. He moved down a little so he could kiss and suckle on my breasts, his cock head all the while sliding between my lips, right at my opening. I felt impatient; I wanted him inside me. A short time ago I was slowing him down, maybe I'd taught him too well. He kept nibbling on my nipples with his lips and, gently, with his teeth. It was beautiful, especially as it was accompanied by the teasingly erotic sensations of his cock almost, but not yet quite, penetrating me. I moaned in frustrated anticipation, enjoying him making love with me, yet ready and waiting for his cock to fill my hungry love tunnel.

Slowly he moved into me, his bulbous head spreading my tunnel walls as he slid unimpeded into my slippery vagina while his lips once again found mine and we kissed sexily, our tongues entwining. Once he was fully inside me, his cock nestled against my cervix as his pubic bone pressed against my clit, sending waves of arousal through me with his every move. He lay still for a seemingly endless time, then he began slowly moving in and out. I cupped his ass cheeks with my hands, pulling him inwards after each time he withdrew, trying, without success, to control his thrusting, to speed up his rate so I could cum and cum and cum. But he continued at his slow, steady rate for many minutes as I approached, but couldn't quite reach, my orgasm.

He must have been feeling the sexual tension and need for release also. Suddenly he sped up, thrusting harder and faster into me as our breathing rates increased. His hands covered my breasts, his fingers squeezing my nipples deliciously hard, sending sharp pulses of sexy pain through me. I was almost there, close, then . . .

"Yes, yes, YES, YESSSSSSS, OOOOHHHH HONEY, I'MMMMM CUMMMMINGGGGG!!"

As I climaxed, he thrust into me hard and I felt his hot sperm being injected into the end of my vagina as he pressed hard against my clit, squeezing it wonderfully painfully between our pubic bones. More waves of sensation poured through me and my head swam from lack of oxygen caused by the corset. I vaguely felt him relax against me and then slowly returned to full consciousness as he kissed and caressed me, both of us enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking.

"Oh, darling, that was sooo wonderful," I praised him after a short time. "Where did you learn to make love like that?"

"Oh, I had a good teacher a few girlfriends back. It was the first part, the talking, that I wasn't any good at. I lost her because of that, I guess."

"Well, there's certainly not much I can teach you about this part," I grinned at him.

"Thanks, honey, I'm so pleased you enjoyed it."

We lay together like that for a while until he rolled off me and lay beside me, looking at me.

"Can I remove your corset please, honey?"

"Sure, just undo the busks. It'll save you having to adjust anything when it goes back on."

I showed him how to unfasten the busks, then he unfastened them all and peeled it off me, rubbing his hands over my exposed skin. I rolled over and he caressed my back as well, then pressed himself against my back, spooning against me. I could feel his cock hardening once more. Again already, I thought. Might be an interesting night.

"Are you wanting an encore?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Could you ride me to oblivion please, darling?"

"I'd be very pleased to do that for you, honey. Roll onto your back."

I straddled him, dripping our combined juices on his crotch as I lowered myself onto his rigid cock, sliding down his shaft until I sat on him. I leant forward to kiss him, feeling the pressure on my clit as our lips met. I realized that he wasn't the only one feeling like an encore.

I rode him hard, back and forth, up and down, my hands caressing his chest as his caressed my stomach and chest, then felt his hands holding me around my skinny waist, his finger almost meeting, as he pushed and pulled me on his cock. It only took a few minutes before I was ready and with a slight scream, nothing like the earlier one, I came as he continued to move me back and forth, his cock sliding in my tunnel as my clit slid over the root of his cock and his hard bone. I felt my body trembling and writhing with my release until I finally stopped and became his plaything for a few minutes while he continued to move me like a fucktoy on his cock.

Gradually I recovered and continued riding him, feeling him thrusting deeply inside me as he climbed the slope to his orgasm. Another few thrusts and he gripped my tits hard and squeezed as he thrust his hips upwards and spurted into me once again. The feeling of him spurting combined with the pain/pleasure of his grip on my breasts pushed me over the top and once again I writhed and shuddered as my climax washed through my body.

This time when we collapsed together onto the bed, I rolled sideways until we were lying together, his deflating cock still embedded in me. He turned off the light and we kissed for a few minutes before both relaxing, which quickly and easily turned into a deep sleep.

I awoke during the night, needing the bathroom, and once I returned to bed he wrapped me in his arms and once again pressed his hard cock into my still slippery vagina. We moved together slowly and lovingly. I don't know if he came or not, but I drifted back to sleep with him firmly embedded inside me.

The following morning, we made love again doggie style, his hands caressing my dangling breasts, pulling them downwards as he fed his hard cock into my hungry cunt until we both came hard. We lay beside each other for a short time, cuddling and kissing. He seemed to want to ask me something, but didn't have the courage.

"What do you need to ask?" I asked him.

He looked at strangely. "How did you know?"