Road Trip Day 01

Story Info
A romantic story of meeting for the first time.
2.1k words
4.25
11.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Road Trip

Day 1

This specific friend and I have been talking to via email for a couple months and he has invited me to visit numerous times. So I decided it was time to meet. I took a long weekend off and packed up my car and drove 11 hours to visit.

When I arrived it was early evening and even though we had exchanged photos of each other via email I was really nervous about what he would look like in person. He had confided in me that he was nervous as well. At least I wasn't alone in the anxiety.

So upon arriving on his doorstep with an anxious smile, I was relieved to see that he was normal, just as cute as his pictures and just as tall as he said he was.

He welcomed me with a gracious hug and peck on the cheek and I entered his mountain villa. The main room was a masculine space with 2 lazy boy chairs, a rustic paneled wall décor and a gigantic picture window that opened up to a spectacular view of the mountain side. We have discussed this view over the phone or in messenger chat several times, but it truly took my breath away to see in the flesh. He invited me to walk around and check out the rest of the house while he took my bags down the hall and disappeared towards the kitchen.

The rest of the house reminded me of a log cabin. It had a wood burning stove in this room and across the way a fireplace with carved mantle piece. There were photos of generations of family, homemade quilts and Afghans strewn across the furniture. The atmosphere was relaxing, just as I had imagined with leather furniture well worn and inviting, a smell of cedar in the fireplace and a slight male musk. The cottage was a 2 bedroom ranch with den in the valley and large windows covering almost every wall to view the mountains from all angles. There were even bird houses and feeders outside the windows and his cat watching the birds there contently.

I wandered around from wall to wall admiring the views and the knick-knacks he had collected over the years. Some he whittled himself from soap stone or timber, others collected or received as gifts throughout the years. All of which expressed his style and quirky humor. He, we'll call him Joe, slid up beside me holding a glass of wine. This is when I noticed he was wearing sheep skinned fur lined moccasins; a pair of old faded jeans with a hole in top of the pocket and even a purple flannel shirt. As my gaze lifted to his face I noticed he was clean shaven, wearing the Detroit Tigers ball cap I had sent to him a few weeks back and grin showing those adorable dimples that I was so accustomed to seeing in photos.

"Are you hungry? Or do you want to just sit by the fire?" said Joe

Taking a sip of the wine he offered, in a real wine glass none the less, I was impressed and replied "I could eat, but can I go and freshen up a little first?" I asked.

"Sure, down the hall, first door on the left, if your reach the moose head near the garage you have gone too far."

Setting my glass down on the end table I then followed his directions and wandered down the hall. Taking in all that I saw with the interest of a child in a candy store, I made my way to the powder room. Much do my chagrin, I saw a candle lit in here smelling of pine; it was clean and neat and not at all like I thought a bachelor pad would be. When I made my way back out to the living room he was sitting in a rocking chair in front of the fireplace and had set a small table up there with grapes and crackers and sausage and cheese. The wine bottle was in a chiller and another rocker was close but across from him. The fire was warm so I slipped off my shoes and to my surprise he handed me a pair of slippers that looked just like his. These were new and had a little red ribbon around them.

"Here I picked these up yesterday. I was out at the Lodges and thought of you when I saw them. I liked them so much I got a pair for myself too."

I smiled and took them. Placing them on my feet I wiggled my toes and they fit perfectly.

"Thank you, very much, that was very considerate of you. What are the Lodges?"

"The Lodges are the shops at the other side of town where the locals sell their wears and crafts for the tourists to buy. Many of the Native Americans in the area sell their concoctions and crafts there too. We can go there tomorrow if you like?"

I nodded and sunk back into the rocker with my wine. We talked for about another hour about the town he lives in the history behind it all. I found out the house that he lived in was half this size and over 100 years old before he bought it 10 years prior and remodeled and added on. The conversation was so easy just like when we would talk over the phone that time just flew by and it was dark next time I glanced out the window. Coming from the city I wasn't used to the complete dark that pressed against the windows. He turned around to see what I was looking at and looked at me inquisitively. I explained that I haven't seen the outside look that ominous since I was in northern Michigan as a child. He laughed and motioned for me to follow him. We moved out the door and stood in the driveway.

"See, it's not so dark. The moon is full and the stars light your way."

To my surprise he was right. The moon was huge, full and very bright. The stars were millions upon millions I got lost in them. I stood there hugging myself in the chilly night air when I felt the warmth of his body move up behind me and his arms slid around my waist. The heat of his breath on my hair and cheek made my legs weak and stomach flutter about. He whispered stories about the constellations, pointing them out to me as he went. All the while I could feel his breath tickle my ear and the scent of the sweet wine whip over my senses. I leaned back into him as I tried to look up higher. We must have stood there for ages; I was so caught up in all that he was saying that when my belly rumbled and my I felt the wine, I think, starting to make me dizzy.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go off like that" he said. "What a terrible host I am rambling on about stars when you're obviously standing here freezing and starving!"

"I didn't even notice." I replied. "You are a fascinating person, filled with so many interesting things to say. How did you learn all this stuff?"

He turned and looked at me in the eyes, with a goofy 'you've got to be kidding me' grin as he leaned forward like he was going to kiss me, my heart stopped beating.

Instead, he reached for my hand and led me back into the house and into the kitchen.

He replied "My grandpa thought he was an astrologist."

I sat at the knobby pine table and chairs made of logs, as he maneuvered he way through this cupboard and that drawer. He lit 2 candles and placed them in front of me and refilled my glass of wine. He has done this seduction act before; I was thinking, impressed, yet suspicious.

"What can I do to help?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's all done. Just sit and enjoy the view."

So I did. I reclined back in the chair a little to peek around the corner. I heard some soft music click on and then heard the oven door creaked open and closed. I caught glimpses of him moving efficiently throughout the kitchen while I had a fine view of his backside bending and moving this way and that. Yes, I admitted to myself enjoy the view. Within minutes he was back in the dining space with oven-mits on his hands that looked like fish and a casserole dish that he actually placed on a trivet in the center of the table.

"So you kicked your mother out before I got here? It would have been nice to let her stay for the dinner she cooked." I teased, knowing full well he thought of himself as quite an amateur chef.

He looked at me quizzically and stuck out his tongue like a child at me. Sat down and spooned out helpings for me and then him. The aroma of Sheppard's Pie filled the room. I commented on his ingenuity of the even raking design across the top of the potatoes which he perceived correctly as a compliment and this lurched conversation into the numerous uses and history of paprika. We talked some more over dinner about food and drink. We discussed in detail about places to eat and what we like and dislike. By the way, the Pie was delicious. After dinner he excitedly expressed that he wanted to show me something. That it would require us leaving the house for ride and 'am I up for it?'

Next thing I know I have a scarf over my eyes like a blindfold riding in his shiny red sports car careening through winding roads up to a mountaintop. My white knuckles held tightly to my seat when we abruptly stop. I here him give a nervous sigh, jump out; leaving me sit there confused, he came around to open my door and practically lifted me up out of my seat. I tripped for several steps when he stops me. I can feel his excitement pulsing through him. He turns me, removes the makeshift blindfold and shouts "TADDA!"

Quickly my eyes adjust to the darkness and what do I see but the magnificent view of a city lights below scattered here and there. The view of the valley between the mountains in the pitch dark, it felt like I was a mile up. It was utterly breathtaking. We just stood there, side by side, listening to the silence of the night and admiring the vastness of never ending stars throughout the horizon. After a bit I turned to face him and to my surprise he wasn't looking out at the view at all, but right at me. He slowly took a step forward. His warm hands rose to cup my chilled face. He leaned in and tenderly placed his full luscious lips on mine. Soft, smooth and moist he lingered there knowing he was catching me completely off guard, and pleased by it. Content and smug and looked out over the view and sighed a breath of release.

He whispered over me, "Mmm, I have been waiting to do that since you got here. Can I do it again?"

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. My legs were quivering, my voice didn't work and my whole body trembled. So I just nodded. This time kissed him back. It was gentle and pulsed with emotion. My voice caught in my throat, I whimpered a little and he laughed. My hand moved to the back of his neck and I pulled him closer. So close that my breasts pressed fully into his chest. He opened his coat to wrap around me as his hands curved around my waist. The warmth was intense as I parted my lips and the kiss sank deeper. When our tongues briefly brushed I felt his back stiffen and try to pull away. I moved both of my arms around his neck and I kissed him again harder this time nibbling on his bottom lip. He wiggled a little; I giggled and thought maybe he had to pee, or maybe I he didn't like my kisses. When pressing into him a little more I felt his hardness grow against my hip. I grinned devilishly and he momentarily looked embarrassed. Then he returned the devilish grin and moved his fingertips to the tips of my breasts and felt the hardness of my nipples.

"Guess I'm not the only one." He winked and kissed me again before I could reply.

After a mild make out session at look out point we made our way back to the house and this time cuddled on the leather sofa talking some more about things we have in common. Kissing, giggling and drinking a little more in front of the warmth of the fire until 3 am. I faded to sleep comfortably lying in his arms on the sofa.