Road Trip Day 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
The romance continues.
2.2k words
4.6
9.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surrendering to the pleasure that engulfed my entire body I lay there quaking and shivering under the pressure of this gorgeous male body pressed against me. When the spasms stopped, my body felt overwhelming warm and wet. My face was flushed and I couldn't focus my eyesight quite yet. All of my senses were working on over load. The heat from the fire and the heat from his body made a single bead of sweat melt across my forehead. The scent of the cedar, vanilla from my lotion I applied earlier that day, his masculine shave cream and now the sweet scent of my sex flooded the air. The sounds of the crackling flames, the steady rhythm of his breathing and my panting breathes slowly brought me back to reality. Every part of my body tingled, I had to taste him. I reached for his face and kissed him deeply. Moving my hands to his jeans I had an insatiable need to hold his cock.

I found my way easily enough unzipping them more so that his hardness practical fell out into my hands. With a wiggle, the inside of my thighs pressed firmly against him as I managed to slide his jeans down off his hips. With my feet I tugged the jeans all the way to his feet. Amused he stared at me.

"I know" I giggled "such talents!"

He laughed noticing the boxers went with and helped kick them off his feet the rest of the way. We lay there naked in front of the fire on this warm thick soft blanket enjoying the feeling of naked on naked. I rolled onto my side to get a better view of him completely. The tightening of my belly made me quite aware that I definitely wanted to feel him inside of me. Once getting my fill of his beauty I straddled his waist sitting on top of him. My breasts fell into his awaiting hands, which he pinched the nipples, making them pucker to rigidity again. This sent chills through my body causing my hips to pulse against his hard cock under me. I cupped his balls from behind me and he let out a small moan as his eyes slit closed. I cradled his cock in my other hand using my thumb to rub just under head. A glistening drop of fluid appeared there as I rubbed it over the head making it wet. With both hands I caressed and stroked his cock from base to tip repeatedly. It was so hard it looked a little blue on the tip. His hips pulsed against my ass sitting firmly across him; I felt my wet pussy push against his balls. Running my hands along the hair that leads to his belly, the skin there tightened under my touch. Laying across him fully my breasts touched his heavy breathing chest. I felt his hands on my waist then my hips and grab my ass.

Using those strong hands, he cupped my bottom, tugging my hips toward him to mount him. I lifted my hips and tilted forward to accommodate his request. His stiff cock pressed at the entrance of my tight wet pussy. The swollen head was too large to enter through the soft pink lips just yet. He pushed a little harder, and I spread my legs a little farther apart sitting more upright. I felt the subtle pulsing of his hips against the soft tender skin inside my thighs. His hands were on my hips coaxing them to move with the same rhythm. The tip of his head separated my lips with this motion and pressed firmly at the moist entrance to my pussy. With expertise he cautiously, slowly thrust upward entering into the dark abyss so that only his full head entered. This intrusion made my pussy tighten against him and he moaned. I looked down at him and noticed an expression of utter anticipation and calm. I relaxed the muscles there and allowed him to enter a tiny bit further with the next thrust. Sitting a little higher on my knees to place his cock at a better angle I grasped his shaft firmly and slid myself up off his cock teasing so the cool air would wisp across it. As soon as I noticed him winced in disappointment, I slipped back down upon him allowing the head and about half the shaft move into me. He grinned in pleasure and opened an eye to look at me.

"What comes around goes around" I said.

His response wasn't so much as a "humph" and he closed his eye relaxing back against the pillow.

I slid my hand across the hairs at his shaft and made sure he felt my nails on the inside of his thighs. He shivered and pushed upward again. With no avail I didn't let him enter any further, letting my pussy form around the size of him slowly. Peeking out at me again with one eye, he moved his hands back to my ass. His elbows braced against the inside of my knees; when he pushed them outward the blanket to slid out forcing me to let go of his cock and fall forward. By knocking me off balance and a simultaneous thrust was all that it took to allow his cock to slide deep into me. It all happened so quickly that the full hard thrust into me caught me off guard and made me body shutter in pleasure. My eyes shot open wide!

"Tricky fox aren't you? Play fair!" I said shocked, and laughing.

"All is fair, in this game." He responded, "You liked it, I didn't hurt you and you're taking to long."

I was about to respond when he closed his eyes again and thrusted hard into me again. Shuttering at the intense motion the only noise that came out of me was another startled squeal. It soon melted away into a slow moan that worked with the rhythm he paced moving my hips. We began slowly, feeling my pussy move smoothly up and down his cock. The tender insides of my thighs were rubbing the outside of his hips, my breasts swaying with the motion of our bodies, was mesmerizing. I sat more upright to get him to go in deeper when I grinded against him. We giggled when I had to hold my breasts from bouncing too hard as our rhythm increased. Our breathing increased and fell into sync with the steady motion. I reached behind me to massage his balls while I held my breast with my other arm. This gave him pleasure and he hummed a sort of moan.

Just as my knees began to get sore from rubbing on the blanket from this particular position, his intuitiveness led him to ask me to change positions. Not so much asking, as a sudden pull out and telling me to turn around. I had to laugh at the austerity of his voice and seriousness of his expression.

Realizing his abruptness he said "Please?" Then he muttered waiting impatiently. "Don't your knees hurt?"

"Yes sir!" I replied with a mocking seriousness I couldn't muster.

I flipped over onto my back and watched as his face softened a little when he hovered over me. His cock was glistening with my wetness and now pressed against my pussy again. He leaned down and sank a deep kiss onto my lips. With a stabbing tongue he showed me what he wanted to finish. So I complied by opening my legs and wrapping them around his waist. Pulling my knees forward to take a look at them, he rubbed out the redness where they had been irritated by the blanket. Turning to look at me intimately, he gave them a quick kiss and ran his hands down my thighs, across my ass below him and parted my pussy lips gently with his fingers. Holding his own cock he inserted it carefully as he watched it disappear into the smooth wet sheath that grew restless again waiting for him. Slowly, ever so slowly he inserted the tip in and out, watching intently as it played peek-a-boo with my pink skin. His cock head got wet again and he rubbed his thumb on my clit. The response he received impulsive breathy gasp and my body pressing into him trying to get him to go in farther. I grabbed my breasts and caressed them to think of something other than what he was doing. Taking his thumb and placing it inside my pussy to get it wet rubbed it against my clit again; the cool air then sent a chill up my spine. His thick hard cock pressed into me so slowly it was making me insane. The roundness of his head and the angle of my hips pressed his cock right into the shelf behind my pelvic bone. This g-spot lit up like fireworks even more when he moistened my clit and tickled it. I wriggled under him, pressing myself hard against him but he just ignored me. Still, he continued to watch himself entering and reentering into me slowly, sinking in a tiny bit more each time. Not rushing anything or forcing him in to this tight envelope. I felt him growing harder and now throbbing. I couldn't imagine how he could stand it; I was ready.

My mind was shouting, "What the hell are you waiting for!"

Sensing this, he slowly watched himself go all the way in and disappear. He held it there for a moment and pulled all the way out just as slowly. Repeating this slow-motion seduction several times, I was practically writhing under him coaxing him to move faster, harder. We caught each others gaze and his eyes were glassy, his face so serious. Glancing back down with inquisitive concentration, he quickened his motion and I felt myself respond with small building tightening spasms squeezing his shaft. Watching himself work faster his thumb pressed against my clit and he gave a couple hard thrusts. My thighs went up in flames and my nipples got hot. His hands made their way to my breasts as the rhythm quickened and the thrusts got harder. With a pinch of my nipples I arched my back into his grasp and moaned as my hands squeezed the blanket underneath me so tightly I had white knuckles. Harder and faster I felt his cock glide in and out of me. His balls slapping against my ass, I let out a gasp when his wet mouth covered my solid nipples. Suckling and biting them he pounded into me.

Nibbling at my neck and ear he stopped pumping completely. Taking a very deep breathe, like making up his mind, he bit down and thrusted hard into me. My thighs and my pussy constricted around him tightly, I felt his constriction as well as we came. I gasped and he moaned at the throbbing and the spasms as he pounded me hard not stopping. Quivering both inside and out I clung to him and kissed his mouth full. Intertwined we lay there spent, his cock still inside me pulsing. Slowly we tried to grind against each other in exhaustion. He tried to suckle my nipples but missed, then tried to find the energy to hold them and just fell over to the side of me. Completely spent and nothing left but panting and contentment we lay next to each other silence, feeling the endorphins move through our bodies.

Once my breathing regulated and heart didn't feel like it was pounding through my chest anymore. I tilted my head to look at him, he turned to look at me and we smiled at each other, pecking a kiss still exhausted. Nosily the coo-coo clock squawked 2 a.m. He mustered the strength to reach over to the table and grabbed the beer now warm, and took a long deep draw.

"Damn, I'm thirsty" I remember saying, "and you downed the whole thing!"

He just looked at me with an expression of no regret and said in a slight mocking tone. "Can 'you' please go get another one? I can't move. You have completely worn me out wench."

Slipping away from him I stood up and asked "What shall it be 'me Lord'?"

"Anything, I'm dying over here." He replied when I heard his stomach growl.

"By the way you 'do' taste delicious."

Standing in front of the fire naked, my hands on my hips, with the flickering of flames illuminating behind me I felt his gaze move up and down every inch of me. His eyes, although tired, were thankful and appreciative. I blew him a kiss and went to the kitchen to fetch something cold to drink. Bringing back cold pizza and 2 huge glasses of water I sat on the floor with is head in my lap feeding him like a king. Not a lot was said over the next half hour we were just too drained. I threw a log in the fire and cuddled up in his arms as we lay covered in blankets naked before the fire. Staring at the flames, reflecting back on this evening's events; I heard the slow, deep, steady breathing of my lover sound asleep behind me. I wasn't far off myself, but felt sad because when we wake I would have to leave.