Road Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I extracted myself from the kiss, I turned around and found that Mitch and Brite were similarly engaged. In their kiss, I watched Mitch's hand caress Brite's breast - this while his cock was deep in his new wife who was French kissing me. I went back and kissed Ash some more; there was nothing but pure lust in this room, and it felt really good and like a lot of fun.

When I turned back to Brite and Mitch, Brite's top was gone and Mitch was mauling her breasts with hands and mouth. Brite made little noises of approval. Our eyes met, and she grinned at me. She whispered, "Go for it."

I leaned in and sucked on Ashley's tits; they were more jelly-like than Brite's firm globes. I could push them together and get both nipples in my mouth at one time. Ash liked that and moaned in delight at the sensations. She finally said, "God, will you please take off your clothes?" My clothes lay in a pile sixty seconds later, right next to Brite's.

Ashley got me close to her and then grabbed hold of my cock, and swallowed my shaft. I instantly thought of the 'zipless fuck' blowjob I'd gotten in Wisconsin a couple of weeks earlier. Is there something in the water in this geography?

Mitch sucked on Brite's melons, something I already knew turned her on. I watched the fingers of his right hand sink into her pussy and start to massage her quim. Brite started to writhe next to him as she held onto him for dear life and they kissed. She was really turned on.

Ashley asked her new husband, "Hey, Doll, all right if we switch partners. I'd like to feel some new meat."

Mitch yanked his cock out of his wife, as he smiled devilishly at her. "Go for it, Babe."

* * * * *

Ashley swung around on the bed so her pussy faced me. "Fuck me," she implored. I didn't need a second invitation; I buried my cock in her moist pussy, sinking fully in on my first foray into that new territory.

Immediately beside us, Brite lay next to Ashley with Mitch working his cock into her cunt. Mitch and I started to pump into the women, staying in sync as we did. I found the scene so erotic, to be able to look at Brite beside me as I fucked another woman. Mitch allowed as how he had the same fascination with our foursome.

Mitch didn't last long. He pulled out of Brite's pussy at the last instant and blasted six long ropes of cum across her chest and face. I thought I'd explode at the visual lust of his erupting cock, but held my edge. After I regained control, I started to pump into Ashley more vigorously. I drove her to several orgasms, talking her through each one with lewd language - she seemed to like that; I also told her about her beauty and how I could see the sensitive and loving side of her personality.

Mitch rolled off Brite and started to paw her cunt again. I decided to not embarrass him and prove my ability to go for a long time period. I gave our fucking session five more minutes, and then I pulled out and jetted my cum onto Ashley's pubic hair and belly. Just for fun, I rubbed a little of my sticky fluid onto her face; I explained about how this would improve her complexion.

I lay down beside Ashley expecting to do more, but Ashley slid across the bed to Brite, sucking on the nearest breast. In seconds, the two women were locked in a passionate kiss. Hands finger-fucked their partner; breasts mashed together; and tongues danced in each other's mouth. After a few minutes and many groans later, Brite moved so her cunt hung over Ashley's mouth, and she started to scoop up my remaining cream. When that had disappeared, she moved to Ashley's clit. Ashley in turn had her mouth locked onto Brite's cunt, messy with her new husband's cum.

The two of them came a minute apart. Mitch and I had watched from opposite sides of the bed as we both masturbated our slimy cocks.

Ashley appeared more satisfied than Brite from her fuck with Mitch and me, as well as her sapphic encounter with Ash, but Brite, I could see, wanted to have another whack at me when we got back to her farm. After some enjoyment of our afterglow, and the absorption of the sexual atmosphere the four of us had created, Brite and I dressed, took a couple more photos of the pair as they hugged and mugged for the camera, and then left.

As we took the elevator down, I asked Brite, "Did you know that was going to happen? You'd said something earlier about an interesting night or something."

Brite explained, "When Ashley came to sign me up as the wedding photographer, she saw the pictures of me - the same ones you like. She admitted that they really turned her on. She even came on to me. I couldn't respond - I had other people coming for a sitting - so we agreed that at the wedding we'd do something really sexy and stimulating. I read her right. I guessed they'd been swinging before tonight - just a feeling."

"You enjoy it?" I asked.

"Yeah," she responded with a grin, "And don't let your ego get all deflated; you're much better than he is: much better technique, plus your attention to me when we're making love. You know how to vary the mood, and ... well, you read me; you know exactly where to touch me that makes me come unglued and give up a dozen orgasms. No one in my life has ever done what you do to me. In comparison, Mitch has a lot to learn about pleasing women sexually."

"Do you think you'll get together with them again?"

Brite thought, "No, probably not." After a further thought she added, "I'd rather remember you and me while I am alone with my vibrating toy, than get wrapped up in their social life. What we did was fun and good for a one-off. Maybe you'll find your way back, and that's more fun to think about than a repeat with them. Oh, just so you know, I've never done anything like that before."

Although it was midnight when we got back to the farm, Brite led me to the studio. She fired up the computers and backed up all her work from the wedding. After that, she started the large screen display with a block of shots she'd edited from our lovemaking the day before. She'd done an outstanding job of editing the raw material the camera had captured earlier. Much to my surprise, she'd also captured much our little fuck fest with Mitch and Ashley by prudently setting her camera on automatic shots and strategically placing it on a nearby dresser. She started the erotica running in a continuous loop on the large screen so we could see it from the bedroom set, and came over and kissed me.

Soon, our clothes lay in a pile, and she sat impaled on my shaft as we watched the pornography of the day before and earlier in the night. Brite knew how to talk dirty so she started, making every effort to arouse me to the max. "Look at how Mitch's shaft drives up into my tight pussy. Do you like that - watching someone you've fucked get fucked by someone else? The two of you could have double-fucked me while I ate Ashley's cunt. Did you like her taste? Wasn't that some of the best cunt juice you'd ever tasted? Oh, look at you, driving your big, long cock into Ashley that way; look at her squirm; she really liked getting fucked by you. She'll always find Mitch deficient now. Oh, you can fuck and suck breasts at the same time. You're good."

Brite went on. We shared some orgasms, and then we had a grand crescendo where I filled Brite's cavern with semen. In our afterglow, Brite grabbed a remote and turned off the television and dimmed the lights. We went to sleep with my cock still buried in her cunt.

I stayed a couple more days with Brite. We fell into a routine. Over the two days, we rarely dressed completely. I'd wander around in my briefs and Brite enjoyed wearing one of my shirts that looked huge on her small frame. Our lust led us to join at least a half-dozen times each day. In between our love making, Brite worked on the wedding shots and handled many calls about shipping and mailing large prints from other photo shoots she'd done. She had two other sittings that seemed to be pretty standard, so I stayed out of the way working with the guitar or doing emails.

* * * * *

I'd told Brite that I had to 'move on down the road' to warmer weather, and she seemed to understand. I could tell that she was willing to develop our playful relationship into something more serious; if I hadn't met Crystal, I would have too, but in any case, my trip came first. Brite explained that the entertainment industry is a close-knit community; thus, she knew we'd meet again, and that we'd have further opportunities to play together. Like Crystal, I found Brite a fascinating person to be with, a fantastic mixture of intellect, talent, and sexuality.

Brite showed me what she would most likely send to Terry and the music company for the album and other publicity. I approved her choices. None of them would embarrass me or damage my image. Brite said that the more risky photos were 'top secret' and part of her secret stash for lonely nights when she was horny - she admitted that might be every night from now on. She loaded the complete set on my laptop, putting them in a password-protected folder. She asked how she could get in touch with me and mail me 'a present.' I gave her Anna's home address for physical mail. I knew I'd have to wait until I got to San Diego to see what she sent.

After five days in St. Cloud, I was ready to move on. Brite was working in her studio office that morning. I took a run; we'd had sex; and I'd showered. Then I went to her studio to say goodbye. She stood, and we kissed and held each other. Over her shoulder, I glanced at the wall that had held the three large photographs of her oiled nude body. They were gone. In their place, were three large photographs of the two of us - except no one could tell specifically who the models were. They were the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

In one picture, the curves and angles of Brite's oiled nude body dazzled in the backlighting, as did my own. My tongue extended out so it just touched one of her rigid and swollen nipples in profile. The light was so glaring on our faces; the details of identification had disappeared.

In the middle picture, our oiled bodies were in different positions and again neither of us was identifiable. My body hovered over hers, our heads were slightly turned away from the camera in a kiss, and my greased cock had just touched the swollen lips of her vulva aiming just below the shiny nub of her clitoris. Anyone viewing the picture would know instantly that only seconds after the shot was taken a cock sank deep into the woman's body.

In the picture on the right, our anonymity remained. We were both climaxing. Brite had arched her back and thrown her body back against the bed to maximize my depth in her body. My own body arched above her in the similar throes of orgasm; my head had turned away from the camera just enough so my identity remained a mystery. I was buried as deep as I could be in her cunt. One could almost feel my seed jetting from my body into hers - and feel the joy, passion, and spiritual connection we enjoyed in that instant.

I pulled away from Brite and turned her towards the photographs she'd hung. "They're fantastic. I'm getting all teary just thinking about those seconds on my first day here. I hope you'll share them with me someway?"

Brite walked with me outside, and stood nearby as I mounted up. As I got ready to ride away, she produced her camera one last time and took my photograph. Later, somewhat to my surprise, that one photograph would be the album cover shot when my CD got released. Brite has captured my 'Wanna Stay, Wanna Go' look in my eyes.

I headed down her long driveway, and turned northwest towards North Dakota.

To be continued