Road Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLCgiver
TLCgiver
715 Followers

I dimmed the lights, put on some soothing music, and said a few professional words about how I would proceed for the next fifty minutes. I started on Pam's feet, working scented oils carefully into each foot and toe, around her ankle, and lower leg, and further up her calves - confining my rubbing and kneading to below mid-thigh. Next, I changed ends, working on her shoulders, and then her back and lower back, spending significant time kneading each muscle group and the surrounding ligaments.

Pam squirmed occasionally on the massage table, her hips grinding into the sheet covering the table. I tried to ignore the potentially sexual nature of her writhing. I shifted to her spinal column and the back of her arms.

As I got near her hips, Pam reached back and pulled the towel away from her buttocks. God blessed a few women in the universe with fine asses; Pam's was one of them with a shapely and tight curvy set of cheeks. She said in a husky voice, "Don't forget my ass and thighs. I'd like you to do me ... all over."

I think I muttered some acknowledgement. I took more oil and used both hands to knead the slippery liquid into her cheeks, pulling each way, and pushing deep into her gluteus maximus. Pam moaned some more to express her pleasure. I extended to her upper thighs as well, feeling the tight muscles relax as I kneaded them.

I suggested that she roll over so I could reach other muscles and parts of her body. I offered her the towel, but she rejected the tender. I kept silently repeating to myself, "I am a professional. I will not step out of bounds." Pam rolled over, her bare pussy fully exposed to my feasting eyes. She watched me take in her nakedness and smiled up at me. We maintained eye contact for several extra seconds, and in that time I knew we'd have a fun fuck in the very near future.

I did Pam's scalp, face, and neck, carefully massaging various muscles as I worked my way over her upper body. I did both arms, focusing on each hand right down to her fingertips. Next, I worked on the front of her legs from high-thigh to each foot.

Pam said softly, "You've forgotten the middle - don't miss anywhere."

I repeated my silent mantra about being a professional as I got more oil. I dribbled some oil from my hands onto Pam's flat stomach. I got a smile, although her eyes remained shut. I worked from just below her breasts to just above her pubes, doing the sides and hips as I moved around her body.

Pam said, "You've forgotten my breasts and ... my pussy. Please." Her voice had a pleading tone to it.

I dribbled warm oil over her two luscious breasts. As I started to rub the oil into her skin, I noted the large areolas and the rising nipples on each mound. I wondered if Pam had an augmentation, and decided she hadn't because I couldn't detect any scars or marks of surgery. The more I massaged, the more Pam writhed and hummed in happiness.

After a few minutes, I felt her hand reach out and grab my inflated cock through the thin athletic slacks the inn had provided. I nearly exploded, but resisted that urge. Pam said, "Now, you've saved the best for last ... my hot pussy."

I asked, "Are you sure?"

Pam's eyes opened and engaged mine, "Oh, most definitely yes. I want the full treatment." She started to masturbate me through my nylon pants. I hardened in response to her touch, and that only seemed to encourage her.

With a copious supply of oil, I rubbed her pubes. Pam spread her legs far apart, giving me complete access to her nether region. I rubbed oil into all the places I'd missed. I didn't want to move; lest I change the way she could reach my cock. With one hand I massaged the oil into her labial lips, often running my finger through the entire slit in a way I knew would touch her clitoris. When I did that, Pam would jerk and moan. I thought she might have had a small orgasm at one point, but couldn't be sure.

Pam made eye contact with me in the dim light and said in a happy but slurred voice, "I want you to ... to massage my G-spot. I assume you know how to do that."

I thrust two fingers into her cunt, getting an immediate moan for my efforts. Pam's midsection rose to meet my fingers as I started to massage her inner body. I rapidly oscillated them in and out of her pussy before I focused on finding the place inside her where she practically floated off the table. Again, I thought Pam had a small spasm.

Pam muttered, "Eat me. I want a cunny attack by your tongue." After a pause, she added, "Your hands and fingers are wonderful too."

I used a damp washcloth to warm the area and wipe some of the oil away before I ran my tongue into her again; I knew the lotions would have ruined her natural taste. I stroked down her body with both hands, and moved so I knelt between her legs. I put one leg over each shoulder, lapped at her cunt, and tasted her for the first time. My fingers kept working on the subtle spot inside her that she reacted most too. A few minutes later, I could feel her vaginal muscles spasm around my entrenched fingers; she came again.

She spoke again in a sexy voice, "Why don't you get undressed. I want an internal massage with this." By 'this' she meant my erection that she'd managed to work up to full strength.

I said something dumb like, "That's sort of outside the policy of the establishment."

Pam chuckled and said, "Well, fuck the policy, fuck the establishment, and fuck me - now get busy up here with that beautiful shaft. I want to see it and suck on you."

Seconds later, I had complied with her wish. She had a marvelously adept mouth and throat, taking me completely inside. I almost came, but resisted. After a few seconds, Pam asked for me to put what I had inside her cunt; I did.

We had a long lovely fuck: soft music playing, the aromas of the various oils filling the air - now mixed with the sexual odors of our juices and bodies. I maneuvered around, pretending to myself that I was merely continuing the massage with another part of my body in another part of hers. Pam moaned a lot. I kept massaging her, only now emphasizing her breasts and other erogenous zones.

After a while, I lifted Pam. She held onto my neck, her legs around me, and her large breasts pushed into my chest. I bounced her on my cock, as we stood in the massage room. Next, I had her stand and lean against the table as I pounded into her from the rear. After that, I lay on the table, and Pam mounted me, taking pleasure from delivering to my mouth each of her breasts. I ignored the taste of the flavored oils and sucked hard on her nipples.

We changed positions a few more times; I was glad I didn't have an immediate appointment after Pam's time slot as we were running over her allotted time.

"How should I end?" I asked. I stood holding Pam's hips, pulling her onto my cock, as she reclined on the massage table.

"Deep inside. I'm on the pill ... and I want something to remember you by for the rest of the day." I could tell by the tone of her gasped words she was near.

From deep within me, I could feel the telltale microscopic spasms starting to signal my own release if I allowed. I warned Pam, "Well, here it comes, you beautiful woman." I leaned in, and we kissed again; her erect nipples raked across my chest again. In the next few seconds, I swear I could have plotted the journey through my body the semen took - the spasms inside my testes, the explosion through my vas deferens as my juices flowed through my body collecting the heavier seminal fluid, and then the race through my prostate and my penis into Pam's gorgeous cunt.

I jetted shot after shot of my fluid deep into Pam. She lay back on the table as her own climax arrived - a long loud wail of pleasure escaping from her throat. We were joined in the paroxysm of bliss for those few seconds. Nothing else in the universe existed; there were only the two of us - joined in this act of union and communion.

As both our spasms ceased; we kissed again. Pam said, "Oh, wow! THAT was the best massage I've ever had." She paused and added, "And, THAT was the best fuck I've ever had too. You are fabulous!" She pulled me to her, and we kissed some more.

I delicately disengaged, and kissed her. I said with a touch of humor, "Well, Ms. Saunders, you're a good lay yourself." I kissed her again. We laughed in humorous relief at our own intense feelings.

I said, "I suggest you shower. There's a private shower through that door ... and I'll join you, if you don't mind." She sat up fully, we kissed some more, and then the two of us walked across the room to the shower. She looked so great without any clothes on.

Pam disappeared after our shower. She slipped on a robe and walked through the inn carrying the rest of her clothes. I thought she had that 'just fucked' looked, but then so did I.

* * * * *

My three o'clock appointment was with Tina Devoe, a studious looking but shapely dirty blonde about fifty years old. She wore those dark frame rectangular eyeglasses, carefully styled to give a sexy appearance to her eyes. Tina spoke with an English accent, and as I did my introductory spiel, I learned she was from a small town outside Manchester and that she'd recently moved to the United States, although she was a little vague as to why. This weekend trip with a friend was her first 'time off' since she'd started working in the U.S. a year earlier.

I left the room, ostensibly to get the oils and lotions I'd need for the massage, but actually to give a few minutes of 'private time' while the man or woman prepared themselves for the massage. When I returned to the room, Tina was naked, sitting on the table waiting for me. The modesty towel I'd left for her sat unused at the end of the bed.

I got aroused instantly although I struggled to forget her nakedness - and how sexy and fuckable she looked. I reminded myself that I'd just had an unforgettable fuck with Pam, but that didn't seem to help.

I got into the massage of Tina, repeating the steps and actions that I'd found pleasure from in massages I'd had and what I'd just done with Pam. I worked carefully and professionally over Tina's lily-white skin. Soon, she too started to moan and writhe around on the table although I'd done nothing sexually overt to her.

When Tina rolled over for me to do her front side, there was no pretext by her about the massage. She wanted me. Before I even reached for the oils, she directed me to eat her pussy. "I want a tongue massage ... down there;" she pointed at her widespread pussy, the pink lips of her labia and the dark hole of her vagina inviting my attention. "... and up here on my breasts."

I did what I'd been directed to do, and Tina writhed into my every move with some moves of her own. Soon, I was naked - again. And, soon too, my cock was embedded deep into Tina's tight pussy.

I applied all the Tantric techniques Kim had taught me weeks earlier, plus generated a few of my own that seemed to bring pleasure to the two of us. I thought of the quote from Anais Nin's diary, "What everyone forgets is that passion is not merely a heightened sensual fusion, but a way of life that produces, as in the mystics, an ecstatic awareness of the whole of life." Our senses raised, our whispered words inspiring the erotic nature of the other, and our organs grinding together in joy and happiness.

Several orgasms later, I ejaculated the conclusion to our time together deep into Tina's cunt. She in turn flooded the two of us with her girl juice.

We showered together, and Tina left as Pam had: nary a care in the world, naked beneath her short hotel robe, and carrying the few other clothes she'd arrived with. She allowed as how she wished she could sign up the following day but that she had to leave and travel back to her job in California. I would miss a repeat performance with her.

* * * * *

Daisy Wheaton came into the spa at five o'clock. She'd already been in the sauna for a stint, so had a rosy appearance to her skin. When I touched her, I could feel the heat radiating from her skin. Daisy had never had a massage before though she looked older than I was. She said a friend she'd met at the Inn had insisted and paid for her experience. Because she was new to all this, I took extra time to explain the protocols and steps I'd go through. She listened with rapt attention, and when I was done she appeared eager to proceed.

I left to 'get the oils and lotions' while Daisy prepared herself as I'd suggested. When I came back she was face down on the table, still clad in her thong with the towel over her derriere. I initially sensed some relief that I wouldn't have to 'perform' sexually as I had with Pam and Tina. I'd treat the thong like a chastity belt.

Instead, however, my magic touch again produced a horny woman who wouldn't take no for an answer. We started fucking only about ten minutes into the massage session. Daisy explained that I had touched her in all the 'right' places, and that was all it took. We went another hour before I enjoyed my own climax. Daisy had about a dozen orgasms in that time, and I set a record for the longest time I'd eaten pussy.

After our showers, Daisy dressed and left. I went to find Pete where he was tending the bar. I wanted some soothing wine to come to grips with what had happened that afternoon. As I entered the lounge area, I saw Pete light up with a smile when he saw me. He gestured me over, and by the time I got to the bar he tended he had a Chardonnay on ice waiting for me.

Before I could say anything, Pete spoke, "I don't know what you did to our massage clients this afternoon, but they were all raving about you. The two that will still be here signed up again - but only if you are the masseur. I assume from their requests that things went well with each of them."

I just sort of nodded. Pete suddenly got that look of sudden realization - the eyes widen, the head moves back slightly, and the mouth opens into more of a gape. He stared at me, and then spoke again, "Oh, shit. Jim, you had sex with one of them." He watched my reaction before he added, "Two of them ... oh, fuck; you had sex with ALL of them?" His words were as much a statement as a question.

I just nodded with a slight smile of contentment as I sipped my wine and looked out across the bar to the dining room. I didn't regret anything either; I wondered if I should have some reservations about fucking three women I didn't know. Well, I knew them pretty well now. The experience with each of them had been pleasant, just not rewarding on any level other than the satisfaction of mutual lust. If I'd started the afternoon horny, I surely wasn't now.

I recalled my visit to Pennsylvania. Hadn't I had sexual relations with June, Jan, and Trish, although I hadn't known two of them before my visit? Trish I barely knew from her marriage to my friend Bob. Was this afternoon with Pam, Tina, and Daisy so different? This would be something to think about later.

Pete stammered and stuttered, trying to get a few words out. I guess he was amazed as much as horrified in some way that I'd screwed some of his inn's guests.

Finally, Pete got his wits about him. "Do you know who those women are?" The question had a certain punch to it, so I knew they weren't just casual guests.

"No, please tell me."

Pete said, "Tina Devoe is some big wheel in Sony Music from the west coast - LA. Daisy Wheaton is a socialite from Gross Point; she has more money than God, supports aspiring artists including many names you'd know, and is a big wheel in a couple of national charities. Your first appointment was Pam Saunders - she's the CEO of an outfit that now goes by CCC - it used to be the Chicago Consulting Company, but as they grew they changed to just the initials; they're big in media and marketing - billion dollar big. She and Tina probably know each other." He thought for a minute and added, "In fact, all three of them probably travel in the same circle - important women having a high impact on the world."

After another pause, Pete said, "I sure hope you're going to be around tomorrow. We do like to please our customers. I'm jealous as all hell, but you apparently made three women very happy - and I don't know how you did it. Mr. Stamina, that's what I'll call you from now on."

Just then, I saw Tina coming towards me in the mirror behind the bar. She could have won the Best Dressed In The Country award at that moment; she was beautiful. She'd intentionally come out of her way from the dining room to talk to me. When she arrived she ran one finger across my back and neck in a sexy way. I saw Pete gape. I turned and got a thousand watt smile and a brief kiss. She said, "I just wanted to thank you for the beautiful ... massage ... this afternoon. I hate to leave, so I'll miss another session tomorrow - a great deal; maybe we could book a special session when you're in my neighborhood." She looked hopeful.

The next words from her shocked me; "Meanwhile, here's my business card. Call me," she smiled and added, "Or have your agent call me - Terry Ross, isn't it? We'd like to do a record deal with you ... and Crystal too. I got good reports about what the two of you did in concert in Louisville and Indianapolis. Nashville Records is good, but we can do better up at the corporate level with you two. We can build on what you've done in ways you wouldn't believe." As an afterthought she added, "And, we can be very generous."

I nodded numbly and smiled back. She'd never given any indication that she'd recognized me - or knew of my new celebrity identity.

I said a few words acknowledging her request, we kissed again - this time with a little tongue, and she sashayed away with an extra wiggle in her walk. Pete just stared between the departing high-class ass in tight designer jeans and high heels, and me. Tina knew how to flaunt it.

I looked at Pete with an obvious question on my face. He said, "I didn't tell her." He held up a hand as though taking an oath, "I swear." I knew he was telling the truth. Tina knew her celebrities.

Pete and I settled down to drink a little, and have dinner served at the bar while he worked. About eight-thirty he leapt up and said, "Oh, shit. We almost forgot your evening massage appointment. It's complementary, 'on the house' so to speak. You've already met her, so it won't be that much of a surprise. I owe her, and this is what she asked for this evening."

I looked at Pete waiting for him to reveal the name. He grinned back, and clearly would not tell me a thing more, except it was at nine o'clock in Room 443. I wondered a little, since this was on the top floor, and I'd learned some of the staff had rooms up there.

A half hour later, I knocked on the door of room 443, my trusty massage table beside me. To my surprise, Julia, my cute waitress from the past couple of days, opened the door. She wore cutoffs that showed off her long sexy legs, and a white shirt tied off in a revealing manner beneath her bare breasts. I got a smile. She said in a sexy voice, "Oh, Jim Mellon, the answer to my dreams. Please come in."

I wasn't quite sure how to proceed, but I brought the table into her room and leaned it against the wall. "Julia, this is a surprise. Pete said you had complementary massage coming." I started by playing it straight.

Julia came up close, inside my personal space. She put both arms around my neck, and leaned up and kissed me on the lips. I automatically held her hips and kissed back. She said, "I've always wanted a massage from a celebrity; so this was a rare opportunity. I mortgaged my soul to Peter for this hour, and he's a good guy so I might even let him collect." She gave me a sly look.

I could tell she had no doubt about my real identity. We weren't game playing about my celebrity status any further. I wondered whether everyone on this small island knew I was hanging out up here - out of the limelight. I asked how she knew.

TLCgiver
TLCgiver
715 Followers