Road Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunny morning was a complete change from a few days earlier; the temperature had already reached the mid-seventies and promised to go into the eighties in the afternoon. I went down to the lake for a quick bath before I suited up for the next leg of my trip. The lake water was chilly, so my ablutions were short and to the point - get wet, soap up, and rinse fast. I also washed out my running shorts, ankle socks, and singlet. Since no one was around this part of the park, I bathed in the nude, only wrapping a towel around me to head back to camp carrying my damp exercise clothes so I could dry them by my morning campfire.

As I walked up the wooded bank and neared my camp, I heard voices and a laugh - a man and a woman. I stopped and listened, however, they didn't seem to be moving. They were in the clearing where my tent was pitched, and where my motorcycle stood.

In another fifty feet, I could see the couple through the brush. I paused. They stood face to face near the clearing's picnic table, oblivious to my active camp fifty feet from them. The couple was in their thirties; they were trim and tanned, but dressed in what I'd come to call business casual attire. As I watched to see what they would do, the couple started to make out. There was a lot of pent up passion each of them showed for the other - raw, sexual lust and energy.

I froze, wondering whether to announce my arrival someway. In the few seconds while I pondered what to do, the man lifted the girl's summer dress from her body in one smooth move. She cooperated fully, raising her arms over her head with a smile. Her beautiful full breasts emerged into view; she hadn't been wearing a bra. Even from my distance, I could see the ripeness of her globes, the dark areolas, and the pointed and excited nipples. The man instantly leaned in and suckled her nearest tit. She held his head and spoke words of encouragement, as her head looked skyward in enjoyment of his attentions.

Making normal walking sounds - twigs snapping and leaves rustling, I continued on the path another twenty feet or so taking small steps to give warning, until I could be clearly seen at the edge of the clearing with no intervening foliage. I stood still again, but shuffled my feet. I really couldn't get to my tent - and my dry clothes - without walking within ten feet of the amorous couple.

The man sucked and lapped at both breasts like a starving man finding food. I could hear the sucking noises he made, and her moans of delight. Although it appeared awkward, the girl started to unbutton the man's shirt. At one point, he broke lock on her breasts and rapidly pulled the shirt off, tossing it on the bench seat of the picnic table next to them. She fumbled with his belt, and in seconds, after kicking off his loafers, his pants, and boxers had joined the pile of clothes. His erect cock bounced proudly in front of him.

I silently chuckled to myself. I had come so close to them I was sure that when I got spotted one of them would shriek in surprise, and there'd be a frantic scramble to cover improperly displayed body parts. I hoped neither of them opted for violence or called the police.

That thought had no sooner left my mind than the naked man slowly pulled the girl's white thong down her long and shapely legs with her obvious willingness, leaving her nude except for three-inch spike heels - incongruous here in the woods. He lapped at her cunt for a few seconds before he stood. He then fingered her cleft as they kissed again - lips and tongues rapidly moving in and around each other's mouths. She moaned so loud; I could hear clearly.

The pretty brunette dropped to her knees - even spreading her legs apart in her kneeling position so her pussy was in full view. She pulled his inflating cock to her. Holding him with one hand, she inhaled his swollen member, and her head started bobbing back and forth as she fellated him - using her hand to masturbate him when he was mostly out of her mouth. The man instantly closed his eyes and looked to heaven as he savored the experience.

Now, I stood transfixed by the scene in front of me. My towel had tented from my own erection at the eroticism of the lusty couple. I reached through the fold in the towel at my front and touched myself, not to masturbate but to protect my penis from a roughness on an edge of my towel. I remember thinking I'd have to jack off after the couple left.

And then, the girl saw me. I could tell the instant she became aware of my presence; her eyes enlarged and they looked straight at me - studied me: Threat? Voyeur? Participant? She paused in the blowjob she administered, but continued to hold his cock in her mouth. Instead of yelling or taking some action to cover her nakedness, she repositioned so we could see each other better, and she spread her legs wider to me. She continued her ministrations on the young man as she watched me - no doubt continuing her evaluation. I tried to look harmless and horny.

She obviously wanted to please her partner - plus now I realized she had started performing for me as well. Her actions became more contrived, more pornographic and X-rated. She slurped and made an event out of finding some pre-cum on his cock. She started to use both hands to milk his cock. The man moaned often, but remained oblivious to my presence.

Several minutes after she became aware of my presence, I heard the girl say to him, "We're being watched. I don't care. In fact, I like it. Now, fuck me. Show him what you do to me."

The man spun and saw me. I held my fully erect cock in one hand, my tactic having shifted from the thought I'd had a few minutes earlier. Between the live sex show the couple had presented me with so far and my dreams the night before, I wanted ... no needed relief soon.

The man smiled at me, and turned back to his girlfriend as she sat on the picnic table, lay back slightly, and pulled her legs up so he could penetrate her pussy with his now engorged cock. From my angle, I could see him slowly slide into her hairy pussy. The table was at the perfect height for him to deeply penetrate her. He reached forward and pawed at her breasts, kneading and twisting her tits. First, he pumped slowly into her body, but then his pace increased. He glanced back at me several times; one time even holding her leg down and making sure I could see his cock entering and leaving her body.

The pretext of having the towel around me had passed. I dropped the towel and my wet clothes to focus on the couple. As the couple continued to fuck, the man looked over his shoulder at me and said, "Come closer. Take a better look. She'd love to suck on you," he looked at her and continued, "Wouldn't you?"

The girl gestured with one hand for me to come closer, and she said to me, "Yes. Come closer, watch us while you jerk off next to me - hell, let me help." I walked closer, and she reached out to fondle my exposed rod. She shifted on the table so I could stand beside her as she got fucked. She smiled at me to indicate what she would do was fine with her; she said, "I like this. I've wanted a threesome - so you're fulfilling a fantasy. You look like a nice person." She grasped me and masturbated me for thirty seconds before pulling my shaft to her open mouth.

To my surprise, her first inhalation of my cock resulted in her taking the entire shaft down her throat in one erotic gesture. Without gagging, she started to pull me to and fro into her mouth; often urging me to fully engage with her so her nose hit my pubes. She had a talented approach to a blowjob using lips, hands, teeth, and tongue.

As we did this, the man continued to fuck her, even increasing the pace and intensity of his thrusts into her cunt. He watched her fellating me, and nodded his approval through his physical strain. He was giving her all he had to bring this woman off.

I watched every nuance of the dogging act from my vantage point, drawing further stimulation to my own sexual act. He nodded to me more positively than before, a sign I took that he not only approved, but also was about to cum. Seconds later, I heard him start to pant, grunt, and moan as his orgasm approached. He moaned at his moment of ecstasy. My own climax arrived only a few seconds after his, triggered by the combined actions of the couple in their orgasms. My God, I thought, what an unexpected experience.

I erupted into her mouth, having warned her of my imminent orgasm. She chose to catch and swallow most of my cum, allowing a portion to drip over her chin and cheek from the way she had her head tilted. She looked so hardcore. I knew the display of my juice around her mouth was an attempt to turn on the man and me even more.

I pulled away as my orgasm ended, and the jets of cum stopped. She lapped at me for a few seconds, cleaning my shaft. I moved to the side, giving the couple room, and the man stepped into the position I'd had and presented his cock for her to clean, and clean she did with great enthusiasm. Meanwhile, I looked at her exposed pussy and found further stimulation in the rivulet of milky white sperm that oozed from her vagina.

I moved to a large nearby rock to catch my breath, my cock slowly deflating. I sat. The lust I'd carried into the day from the night before felt partly sated. I recalled a term Pete had used about the sex I'd had only a few miles away in Michigan when I'd played masseur and fucked each of the good looking women who were my massage clients. A 'zipless fuck' he called it. An expressive term, to be sure.

A few feet away, the man helped the girl sit up on the tabletop. Both of them were panting from their energetic efforts to please each other. The girl smiled and spoke with me without a trace of modesty; "I'm Val; this is Kevin."

I volunteered with a silly grin, "And, I'm Jim. A pleasure to meet you both ... a real pleasure in every sense of the word." They laughed. I asked, "And, to what do I owe the honor of this occasion?"

Val laughed and said, "Well, we're having an affair - have been having one for four months. Neither of our spouses is as horny as we are, so we decided to ... to, you know, get together every morning to start each day off on the right foot. We've been using this spot a lot this summer. I'm surprised you found it; it's well hidden."

Looking around, I raised my eyebrows in neither approval nor disapproval. I asked, "How'd you get here?" I gestured over my shoulder to my motorcycle and tent.

Kevin tossed his head in one direction, "We walked in a couple of hundred yards from where we can run our cars off the road so they won't be seen." He added, "When cold weather comes, we'll have to find some other way ... some other place to ... to get together." He looked endearingly at Val.

I said, "You surely started my morning off the right way. Do you do this often - I mean with others?"

Val responded, "I did a threesome once a long time ago, but with a guy I knew real well. You're the first stranger I've done. You could fuck me if you want. I'd really like that, and so would Kevin. He'd like to watch me get fucked. You're nice, and you taste good too."

"No, I'm fine. You give a superb blowjob. That'll last me all day ... maybe all week. I'm grateful, but I don't need to go further." I thought I might be weird about turning her down. She was a pretty girl, thin in the middle with breasts that equaled a hand full. She had gorgeous hips, and as I studied her leaking pussy, a rather attractive slit. I was sure that most guys would already be humping away at the suggestion of the offer Val had made.

Kevin started to kiss her neck and pinch her breasts; she moaned a little as he hit her hot buttons. She kept looking at me, hoping I'd change my mind and fuck her. Kevin asked her, "Got time to go another round?" He turned and winked at me.

Val looked between the two of us - Kevin with a partial erection as he stood beside her, and me with nearly a full erection again sitting on a rock only a few feet from her. She said, "Yes. Yes, let's repeat that again ... only this time, let's go a little slower and savor all the tastes and feelings in our fuck ... and my suck on Jim's cock."

I rose, and went to the other side of the table from where Kevin stood. I latched my mouth onto one of Val's nipples as Kevin did the other. I kneaded the mound of flesh with my hand, deeply massaging her mammary. Val moaned.

I ran a finger from her nipple down to her cunt, circling back and forth with a light touch as I crossed her tummy. When I reached the small tuft of pubic hair, I tousled the hair, and then plunged two fingers into Val's sopping cunt. I gave her a rapid and rough finger fuck, which got her attention and made her groan in pleasure into a kiss she shared with Kevin.

Kevin brought his fingers down, and the two of us each put two fingers into Val's sodden pussy. We massaged, and prodded, tested, and fucked with our hands. Val popped off a couple of orgasms as we played for several minutes. I found her G-spot, and focused on that as Kevin moved inside her elsewhere.

Val sat up from her supine position, looked at Kevin, and gasped, "Go to the spot Jim's touching inside me and memorize that fucking location. From now on when you finger fuck me, I want you on that spot - a lot." She panted a little and added, "And ... oh shit ... Jim, you're making me cum again ... ooooooooooooh!"

I'm sure both Kevin and I could feel the spasms of Val's vaginal muscles. After she came down a little from her climax, I taught Kevin how to find Val's G-spot. Val helped too, by arching her back in a near convulsion when he found the place. Val then had another climax.

I turned down a second offer to fuck her, but did accept another fabulous blowjob. Kevin fucked her long and hard a second time, much to Val's delight. When we were through, Val produced a couple of washcloths and towels from her large purse, and the three of us walked naked down the short trail to the lake. Val had a cute bubble ass to watch. The two of them washed up the smelly parts, I went swimming again, and we walked back to the campsite.

Kevin and Val dressed. I noted that Val produced a brassiere this time from her oversize shoulder bag. They asked whether I judged them presentable, and I told them I did. Kevin explained that the two of them worked in the same office about ten miles away. He pondered the fact that they'd both be late - again, and hoped no one would be too suspicious.

They bid me goodbye with a handshake and from Val a kiss - a really passionate kiss. The pair hiked away as I pulled on my shorts.

What a great way to start the morning. After they left, I realized I didn't know their last names.

* * * * *

I dressed and fixed myself breakfast, taking advantage of the permanent grill at the campsite. I ate on the picnic table where Val's lover had twice plowed into her pussy, and where simultaneously I'd gotten two erotic blowjobs. To one side as I ate there lay a small puddle of cum that had leaked from Val's pussy.

After packing, I reflected back on the surprise sexual encounter earlier in the morning with the couple at my campsite. Val and Kevin seemed so relaxed and accepting of their infidelity with their spouses, as well as their exhibitionist behavior at a public picnic area - and clearly one populated by a camper. I wondered if Kevin's wife and Val's husband were secretly carrying on another affair at the other end of the same campground. I actually laughed aloud at that thought, my sound annoying a squirrel high above me.

I was close to Milwaukee, so had plenty of time before Kim arrived. I pulled out my new guitar, the miniature version of a full guitar using a new pitch pipe, and reviewed the few chords I vaguely remembered from some guitar lessons a girlfriend in college had tried to teach me. G, C, D7, Em, Am, and F came back readily.

I opened the 'how to' book and started from scratch, learning the strings, the notes, fingering, and a couple of other chords. By the end of an hour, I could play and sing the song '500 Miles' with passable accuracy. The ends of the fingers on my left hand stung where they had fingered the steel strings. I stopped, realizing it would take many sessions and days for me to build up calluses at those points. If I were going to be a country music singer, then I figured I'd better know how to play the guitar. The few times I'd watched Crystal play, her skill seemed so natural for her. I knew the only way I'd reach that same plateau was with many hours of practice.

I pulled out my computer and wrote in my journal too, filling in details from the past couple of weeks and adding to my feelings and reactions to various situations including the 'zipless fuck blowjob' Val had given me as Kevin fucked her on the very table my computer rested on. I also composed emails to Lauren, Anna, Ellen, and Crystal. Lauren, Crystal, and Ellen wanted all the lurid and sex-filled details of every liaison I had in my travels, writing to them made me horny. I edited a version of their email for Anna, although I had begun to believe she might like the unexpurgated version as well.

With Crystal, I also mentioned Tina Devoe specifically, the woman executive with Sony that wanted a 'serious deal' with the two of us. I asked Crystal to share the information with Terry, our agent, and see what he thought. I didn't know what ties and obligations she - or I for that matter - had to the Nashville Records that we had just done the recordings for.

I walked around the campground after I'd prepared all the emails, until I found a Wi-Fi spot near the park headquarters. I sent off the emails and picked up a couple of my own, nothing of note. I also checked the weather for the next week along various parts of the routes I thought I'd take.

The longer I thought about Crystal; the more I missed her. I got really down on myself too, wondering just who I was to think I could have a girlfriend who was as pretty as Crystal, and a country music star. My self-confidence plummeted as I thought about all the talent that Crystal had. I questioned whether I had a good enough voice, or musical ability, or the élan to give a good concert performance.

The record company had said that the'Texas Dawn' album would come out about two months later, but, in my down mood, I wondered whether anyone would like the single'Texas Dawn' enough to release the recording, even as a single.

An hour later, my cellphone rang. To my joy, it was Crystal. She started our conversation with some special words that turned my whole day around, "Jim, I miss you like crazy. When are you going to be in one place long enough for us to get together?"

I told her I missed her, where I was, and where I planned to go over the next week or so.

Crystal interrupted, "I've got to tell you some important stuff. First, I got your email, and I talked right away to Terry about Tina Devoe and Sony. He's over the moon, and wants all of us to talk together really soon. Just so you know, after the'Texas Dawn' album comes out on Nashville Records, we have no further obligation to them - so we're free agents, but, get this, it probably won't matter because they are a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment! So, your connection with Tina is a big break for us; it can move us from a minor label to the big time if she likes us. I hope you treated her well, and left her hungry for more!" Crystal laughed.

She went on, "The bigger news ... are you ready for this ... they released the single of'Texas Dawn' the day you left Nashville. I didn't even know about it until two days later. It went up on iTunes, Amazon, and at least a dozen other music download sites. They also did a splash to the various country music radio stations across the U.S. Well, everyone likes it ... better than likes it; they love it. We're a hit! We're the number one download at most sites. If you don't have it, get it on your computer. They decided to use our third version of the song."