Road Trip Turnout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers

Both had dark hair and looked to be athletic. I could hardly breath as adrenalin pumped through my whole body. All I could think about was getting a cock in my mouth and relieving the pressure in my balls. Nothing else mattered. I wanted to drain every cock in building. I never truly understood the expression of thinking with the wrong head until now.

They both wore tight jeans and T-shirts, and my eyes moved to their asses as they led me down the hall. One was taller and skinnier and has a small but nicely protruding ass. The shorter one had a wider rounder but toned ass.

They led me to the room opposite the office where this all began. Once inside it looked like a locker room at a gym. There was a front room with lockers on each wall and a couple of wooden benches on pole bases running in front of them.

They stopped by the lockers and both began to touch me and rub hands over my chest, back, ass and cock. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I liked it.

"Just relax, we are going to undress you if that's ok," whispered the taller one as his hand pressed against my throbbing dick.

"Yes, it is," I sighed closing my eyes as they caressed me. The shorter one removed my shoes and socks as the taller one pulled my shirt up over my head. He brought his hands back down caressing my arms on the way and moving both hands over my chest. He ran his fingers over both nipples while the other one undid my pants pulling them and my underwear down. My throbbing swollen cock pointed at the ceiling.

He teased it quickly slapping it with the tip of his tongue as he pulled off my pants and underwear. Then he stood up, looked into my eyes and cupped my pulsing balls.

Pointing to the shower room he said, "Get in and we will join you in a moment."

His hand felt strong and warm on my nuts. I headed to the shower as ordered, my mind spinning at the thought of what was ahead.

It was a large tile shower stall with a bench opposite the shower, large enough you could hang clothes on hooks above the bench without getting them wet. The shower head was a massager head on a metal hose about five feet long. I set the temp and got in and was wetting myself down when the curtain opened and they both stepped in. They set a gym bag on the bench and grabbed soap and wash cloth. They both lathered me up and washed me all over.

I felt like I would cum on the spot when the shorter one gave my hard-on a thorough washing. Both of their dicks were sticking straight out and as they washed me. An occasional boner would rub against my naked body. I reached out and gripped the shorter one's cock.

"Give us one-minute Robby Boy. Almost done washing you and if you ask me nice I will let you suck my dick while John gives you a little shave," he said slowly humping my hand.

I moaned my approval as John washed my ass crack. So, John was the tall one and Tim the short one. Long John and Tiny Tim, I thought, but he was anything but tiny. He was 8 inches long, thick and veiny in my hands as I continued to stroke him.

John reached into the gym bag and pulled out a razor. "Ready," he said stepping under the shower.

"Oh yeah Robby Boy," said Tim sitting on the edge of the bench gripping his thick cock. "Tell me what you want."

"I want to suck your cock please," I said staring at it, dropping to my knees.

"No, no," he said pulling his cock away. "Stand up, bend over and spread 'em. Johnny's gonna shave your asshole, while you suck my cock.

Suddenly I was afraid of a razor in my sensitive areas and my face must have shown it.

"It's Ok, he shaved me this morning, do you want to see?" he said, standing up.

He turned around and put a knee on the bench, bent over and spread his ass cheeks apart. John held out a 4-blade disposable to show me. "It's cool, I am very careful. (He pointed at Tim's pink tight smooth ass hole and entire ass for that matter.) "Get in there and feel it," he said shoving my face into Tim's baby smooth ass crack. His cheeks were velvety smooth and he balls were incredibly soft on my chin.

Tim grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. "I don't recall you asking permission, Robby Boy," he said smiling over his shoulder.

I was looking at a perfect pink asshole in a perfectly shaved bubble butt. His balls were smooth and round pulled in tight to his body. My mind could not comprehend what I was face to asshole with and why it was making me so fucking hard.

Johns hands were lathering my ass crack with soap as he held my legs wide by lodging his foot against mine. My senses were overwhelmed as I remained frozen, bent over, staring at a man's asshole, stone sober and wanting to kiss it.

"Well?" Tim's voice, broke in.

I blinked and stuttered, "C, can I uh, can I please kiss your tight ass hole?"

"How polite, why, yes you may Robby Boy," he chuckled.

John said, "Keep your head on down there till you make Timmy blow his load and I should have you all done."

I moved in feeling his cheeks on mine as my lips touched his tightly stretched pink asshole. I breathed a slight musky scent that got my balls swirling but he smelled of deodorant soap mainly. My tongue swirled over his ribbed skin as I circled his sphincter.

"Oh, yeah Robby Boy, get in there," he said pushing my face in.

I presses my lips against him, pressing my tongue tip in as I wiggled my way in. I reached under and caressed his round tight ball sack. He pressed himself onto my tongue and wiggled his nuts against my palm. His sack filled my hand, my fingertips exploring his smooth shaft.

John's fingers tickled my asshole with soap causing me to moan with pleasure. He spread my left cheek to the side as I felt the razor gently trace my ass crack. I pressed my ass upward helping to open myself and spread the skin tight for the razor.

Once my tongue penetrated, I pulled it back and pushed it in, fucking it with my tongue. He groaned and wiggled as my cock throbbed at the thought of replacing my tongue in in his beautiful ass. I pulled out and began to trace his meaty balls with my tongue, tickling his asshole with the tip of my nose.

After a few moments he pulled my head back slightly, and wiggled his body around pressing his 8-inch rod, against my lips. I kissed it on the tip and kissed down the front of his length, while John began working gently shaving my balls.

I licked my way back up the shaft, gripped his base and pointed his head toward my hungry mouth. I slid my lips gently over his thick pronounced head, the rim almost pointed straight out, curved like the brim of a hat. My tongue tasted his sweet pre-cum. Once his head was in my mouth, I hesitated and teased his sweet spot with my wagging tongue.

"Oh yes, lick it Robby Boy! Take it all you little slut!" he said thrusting into my mouth.

As He did John slid his soapy finger over my balls checking for stubble, and them sliding them over my asshole, rechecking my crack.

I began to bob up and down keeping sealed to Tim's pole as his hips moved in unison. He held a hand on my head gently pushing me down, my lips got closer to his pubes with each thrust. I wanted him all and picked up the pace, shoving him a little deeper each time, and pulling out before my gag reflex took over.

Johns fingers continued the inspection as I finally felt Tim's pubes on my top lip. My cock throbbed with pride taking him all. I cupped his balls gently.

"Damn I am gonna cum, Robby Boy!" Grunted Tim. "Ffffuuuuck!

His first dose of hot cum released shooting straight in my esophagus. I tried to swallow but could not. As he pulled back a wave of cum rolled back into my mouth while a thousand tiny fingers of warm water tickled my ass and balls.

John was rinsing me off with the removable shower head. My cock pulsed thinking I may cum as it sprayed between my legs tickling my balls and hard-on.

Tim yelled, "Ah! Ah! Ah!" as he filled my mouth.

His hot cream coated my mouth and tongue. I could never have imagined the affect tasting hot man cum would have on my whole body. I felt cheated when some leaked out of my mouth and coated his pubes. The tingly fingers moved off as he finished rinsing me.

"Shit Robby, Oh fuck that's good.

I moaned with pleasure as his balls emptied. I heard a strange sound of water hitting plastic as the shower water stopped spattering to the floor. My mouth drained him of every drop of cum. He caressed my head as I slowly bobbed my head. My lips could feel the veins of his stiff rod. He did not seem to be softening a bit.

I felt, something small and stiff tickling my asshole and suddenly it began to push in, It was about the size of a finger so there was a little pain for a split second but once it pushed in, it was kind of pleasurable. John began to slide it in an out, tingling my balls.

"You're gonna feel a warm rush and a bit of pressure. You're gonna need to hold it as long and possible and the toilet is 2 stalls down," said John as a wave of warm water filled my bowels.

I pulled off Tim's boner as John removed the tube and I clenched my ass together. Standing up quickly, I nearly lost my balance, when John grabbed my shoulders.

"Hold it!' he said looking me in the eye. "If you hold it one round might be enough."

My eyes widened at the thought of a second round.

"Hold it...Let it penetrate," he said calmly.

I was squeezing as hard as I could, but I would be losing the battle. I squirmed to get away.

"Hold it," he repeated.

I was ready to let go when he finally jumped aside and let me go. I released as my butt hit the seat. They flipped on a heat light above the toilet and a large exhaust fan.

"Come back when you're done, we'll finish your front and you will be good to go Robby Boy," yelled John from the shower.

About 15 minutes passed before I felt I had purged my system of the water. The heat lamps kept the room steamy, so I never felt cold despite being wet and naked. When I returned Tim and John were waiting and turned the shower back on. The areas John had shaved felt cool and alive. My hard-on had receded mostly, but the sight of their naked bodies and John's 7-inch boner, started the blood flow again. Once a hand gripped my growing cock, I was theirs. My body tingled with pleasure.

Tim took a seat on the floor in front of the bench, with his legs straight out to the front. They positioned me straddling him with my legs spread, while John stood on the bench, placing his hardness at mouth level. It pointed straight ahead with a glistening glob of pre-cum calling to my taste buds.

John held the shower head high wetting me down and then Tim and himself. Tim began to stroke my growing cock with a soap lathered wash cloth, causing me to groan.

"Oh God that feels so good," I sighed.

I turned my attention to the growing glob on Johns hardening cock. As the water cascaded down his chest and toned stomach. I shuddered at the thought he might wash off that sweet nectar. So, I leaned quickly in with my tongue, swirling it off his tip, allowing it to bath my taste buds in his creamy sweetness. I leaned my left hand on the wall for balance and gripped his hot boner with my right. I traced the rim of his cockhead with my tongue.

"That feels really good Robby Boy," said John sighing and swaying his hips. "You are a natural born cocksucker, aren't you?"

Tim gripped my boner stretching it gently upward and we began slowly shaving the front of my balls.

"Yes!" I said plunging Tim's stiff dick in my mouth.

"I want to hear you say it Robby boy," said John pulling me off his granite rod.

It pointed to the ceiling swaying slowly and glistening with my saliva. I wanted it back in my mouth. I looked up at him as he smiled down at me. I looked pleadingly, and he raised one eyebrow signaling, 'Well, I'm waiting.'

"I am a cocksucker, I have never wanted anything more than I want your cock right now. Please let me suck your hard-fucking dick and feed me you cum," I said looking at him desperately.

Suddenly I heard Tony's voice, "Now that Robby Boy is enthusiasm, you have found your true purpose."

I nodded taking Johns steaming hardness into my drooling mouth. I pumped his cock working my lips and tongue up and down his length with a singularly focused mission to pleasure his beautiful cock. My body was alive feeling his hard-hot rod pulsate as I slid my lips and tongue up and down his shaft with growing speed.

My excitement was heightened knowing that Tony was watching me. I pictured his glorious cock, growing in his pants begging to be released, and I was the reason for it. Tim continued to stroke me very slowly to make sure I did not cum. He was shaving the crease between my thighs and balls.

"Suck me Robby Boy!" yelled John, grabbing my head to fuck my face.

He shoved his cock all the way in. His 7 inches was a perfect fit as he rapid fired my mouth. I drooled saliva because his speed made it impossible to keep my lips fully engaged. I just held my lips as tight as I could and kept my teeth from making contact with his silky skin. I tried to keep my tongue in contact with his sensitive skin, but his piston like speed made it difficult.

He grunted, "MMM, MMM, MMM, MMM, MMMMMM!" as his balls emptied in rapid fire fashion in my mouth.

It was a remarkable difference in tempo between, John's and Tim's ejaculations. Tim's eruptions seemed to have a few seconds between, While John's seemed less that a second apart. He came so hard and fast, and fucked me so hard his cum escaped down my chin and neck before I could swallow it down. I could feel his balls slapping my chin and wondered if it caused him pain.

"Holy shit Johnny," said Tony. You're gonna break his fucking neck"

Tim finished up trimming around my pubes as I milk John's cock. I was thankful John had slowed his thrusts for his sake and mine. By some miracle, I was able to keep my teeth from contacting his shaft during his wild face fuck.

"Fuck, Robby Boy. You fucking took that like a champ," said John, panting wildly after his aerobic workout.

Tim had slipped out under my legs and stood behind me. He lathered everything up again and inspected me for stubble in the front. Then he lathered up my ass and traced a finger through my soaped-up ass crack, stopping to tickle my asshole. He slowly worked a finger into my ass, that passed surprisingly easy thanks to the soap.

"Lean forward Robby Boy, I need to make sure we did a proper cleansing," Said Tim pushing my torso forward.

I pushed my ass out as I had a mouth full of Johnny and nowhere to go. He had one finger pressed to the hilt and stroked my soaped-up cock and balls with the other hand.

I moaned thinking at last I get to cum and began humping his hand with my dick and his finger with my asshole.

"Easy Timmy," said Tony. "You're gonna make him cum before initiation."

He immediately stopped stroking but kept finger fucking my ass. I could not believe how that made my balls come alive. What the hell, everything excited me.

"I think we are good Tony," said Tim pulling out.

John pulled out and jumped off the bench, his still hard cock swinging, like a club.

"Great, dry him off, get the knee pads and bring him out," ordered Tony.

Tim and John grabbed some towels and worked diligently to dry me off. They both had two hands working, to dry every nook and cranny. They gave me a brush and a look in the mirror to give my hair a quick adjustment. They pulled some padded knee pads from under the sink and slid them on me. It was a pitiful sight to see myself in the mirror, standing naked with a full hard-on and black knee pads.

As reality began to set in, they lead me to the locker area and Tony greeted me with his bright smile and warm hand. When his hand gently gripped my cock, I forgot everything, but the wave of electricity, that shot through me. I gasped, my heart rate rose, and my respiration deepened as he slowly stoked me. He leaned in pressing against me and whispered.

"Just about ready for initiation I see," he said holding my cock. A little oil to sooth the shaved parts and we are ready. Let me show you how much I'm looking forward to it,"

He released my cock and grabbed my right hand, pressing it against his ten-inch hard-on. I wanted to take his pants off and feel him in my mouth right there. He removed his hand and reached for a bottle of oil Tim handed to him.

"I gotta tell you that shower show was pretty damn hot. Are you ready to please me, Robby Boy?" whispered Tony, as his hot breath warmed my ear and neck.

"Yes please, let me taste your cum," I begged rubbing his massive tool.

"Are you ready to service every dick that wants it Robby Boy," he said rubbing his oil covered hands over my balls.

My eyes closed and I moaned as his warm hands traced the crease between my thighs and balls, making sure the oil was soaked into the freshly shaved areas. He continued until it was rubbed well into my skin. Then he brought his hands up to my throbbing cock.

He squeezed and slowly slid his hand up my shaft and back down, causing me to whimper like a school girl as my breathing became quick and staggered. I was going to cum in his hand, but he stopped.

"Turn around," he whispered in my ear. I had to take my hand off his 10-inch rock to turn, so I gave it a quick squeeze.

"Touch the floor, so I can get the rest," he commanded.

I spread my legs and reached to the floor, my eyes closed again as his hands with a new dose of oil touched my balls and spread the warm liquid up my shaved ass cheeks, gripping them firmly and rubbing in the oil. I rocked my hips from side to side slowly to help work it in.

Then I felt a drip of oil hit my upper ass crack and run down over my asshole. When the drip reached my nuts, his magic hand pressed against my balls and spread the oil up, with his finger tracing behind working it into my sphincter. I shook slightly as I surrendered myself to his touch. He rubbed the oil in thoroughly and ordered me to stand up.

He got nose to nose and cupped my smooth soft nut sack. "OK Robby Boy are you ready to submit to the initiation process?"

"Will I get to cum?... please." I said pressing my balls into his hand.

"Yes if you thank me for showing you, your true purpose."

"Thank you," I sighed. "Please let me suck your big dick."

"Do you agree to be my bitch, Robby Boy," He said tracing his finger softly up the front of my aching boner.

"Mmmm, yes", I panted "Please...."

"I do like your enthusiasm, Robby Boy. "Will you drain every cock in the club tonight Bitch?"

"Yes!" I whimpered as his finger circled my oozing cock head. "Please, make me cum!"

"When we go out there, will you do whatever it takes to please me Robby Boy?"

"Yes, I will." I said panting like a horny dog.

"And your fellow cub members...you will service them all?"

"Yes please let me suck every cock in club!" I pleaded.

My cock seemed to get harder, the more I surrendered myself. Then he pulled out a small leather collar and snapped it around the base of my shaft.

"Come along little Bitch," he ordered, attaching a small leash to the cock collar.

He lead me into the bar area with Tim and John following. I was a little surprised that Richard and Kevin were the only two, in the bar, still. Or was I disappointed, there weren't more cocks in the house...

He lead me by the boner out into the room spun me around and said, "I think you are all familiar with the new club bitch, Robby Boy. Tonight, he is committing to becoming a full-time member servicer. Up on the bar Bitch on your hands and knees. Let's get the proceedings underway," he commanded pulling on my cock leash.

I climbed up on a bar stool and onto the bar as ordered. I could not believe how far I had fallen, but my cock was in control. He reached under and unhooked the collar. My cock throbbed at his touch and I somehow felt happy to show off my hard-on.

rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers