Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,724 Followers

"So, do you like them?" Erica asked again, knowing that her son had become almost mesmerized by the vision of her in the alluring baby doll and sexy shoes.

"Uh...ye...yes," Josh stammered, almost having to force himself to speak as he reluctantly pulled his eyes away from her shapely legs and back to her pretty face. "They look fantastic. I'm so glad you bought them."

"Thanks," Erica said as she sat down on the bed right beside him, her face beaming with happiness. "I'm glad you like them." She then whispered conspiratorially, "I bought them for you too, you know."

"For me?" he asked, totally flummoxed by what she'd just said.

"Yes. I've decided in the last year or so to kind of bring my wardrobe a little more up-to-date. I appreciate your opinion on these things. Your dad is kind of useless when it comes to things like that, and with you being such a handsome young man, it makes me feel good when I can wear things that you approve of."

"I...I'm glad you feel that way," Josh replied, happy to hear what his mother had said, but wondering about something else as well. "Is...is everything okay with you and dad?"

"Yes, of course. Well...pretty much." Erica paused, and then looked at her young son intently. "Josh, while we're on this trip, I think it's important that we be totally honest with each other—about everything. If I'm totally honest with you, do you think you can be totally honest with me?"

Josh had always tried to live by the rule that 'honesty was the best policy', and he'd found that when he'd openly admitted any mistakes he'd made to his parents or teachers, the end result was never as bad as he'd imagined. He figured there was no point in changing that outlook now. "Sure, Mom, I can do that."

"That's good. Now, I'll be as honest with you as I can." She paused for a second and looked at him, and Josh nodded, letting her know he was ready to hear whatever she had to say. "Things with your father haven't been quite the same over the last few years. He's been so involved with the business, that sometimes I feel that our life together is being left behind."

Alarm bells went off in Josh's head. "Are you guys going to get a divorce?"

His mother laughed out loud, and he could see it was a happy laugh, not a nervous one. It relieved his anxiety right away. "No, of course not," Erica continued once she'd gotten herself back under control. "It's nothing like that, sweetie, don't worry. Your father is a good man, and I do love him dearly. But as people grow older, things change for both of them. It's hard to keep things the way they were when you first got married. Things have been a little more difficult for your father and I when it comes to...shall we say...intimacy?"

"Oh, uh, okay. I think I get it. If you don't want to say anything more, I understand, Mom."

"That's okay, baby. It actually feels good for me to talk about it, rather than keep it bundled up inside."

"Alright."

"Your father has been having increasing difficulty with intimacy over the last few years, and it's likely caused by stress, with maybe some physical factors influencing things as well. And you know, women my age are kind of reaching a different situation when it comes to their needs and desires at this point in their lives."

"I...uh...yeah, I've read something about that." Josh knew what she was referring to—men reaching their sexual peak in their late teens while with women it was usually in their early 40's—the age his mother was right now. He didn't know if he should say what he was thinking, but since she'd brought up the fact that they should be totally honest with each other, he decided to ask, "Have you and Dad tried any of the new drugs that are out there?"

"Yes, your dad has tried a couple of them, and none of them have worked very well. It's just made him more angry and frustrated, and he's withdrawn even more. We've talked about it, and for right now, we've decided to move on without putting pressure on him. He's hoping that with time, things might change, but I have my doubts. And since we've talked about not putting any pressure on him, at least he's happier in his day to day life. It makes me feel better to see him that way, too."

Josh felt bad for his father, wondering what he would feel like if he was in the same position. But he also felt bad for his mother, a beautiful vibrant woman, who had basically admitted that she was coming into her sexual prime. And as he looked at her in that gorgeous outfit and those 'come-fuck-me' shoes, he knew this was a woman who was built for one thing—sex. How often had he dreamed about pounding her into the mattress all night long? "But what about you, Mom? I understand you being happy that Dad is doing okay, but what about the things you want? You haven't, you know, had an affair or anything, have you?"

"No, of course not. I just don't think I have it in me to get intimate with someone I don't know like that. I don't think I could live with myself if I just went out and did it with someone I didn't love." She paused and Josh nodded, happy to hear what she'd just said. "Don't worry about me, sweetie. I'll think of something. But what about you?"

"Uh, what about me?"

"Well, you're going off to university in California. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of pretty coeds there."

Josh shrugged, somewhat embarrassed by his lack of sexual experience. "I guess."

Erica sensed her son's unease. Although her son was incredibly attractive, she knew he had always been somewhat shy and unsure of himself around girls. There'd been a few girls he'd dated over the last couple of years, but nothing seemed to last more than a date or two. She had no idea why, and had chocked it up to the vagaries of youth and her son's shyness. One girl, Jenny, had seemed quite nice. She'd never asked Josh what had happened with any of these girls, but now, knowing what she had in mind for the rest of the night, she was curious. "Josh, you're not a virgin, are you?"

"No," he replied quickly with a dismissive wave of his hand, as if the idea of such a thing was absurd. Nonetheless, Erica still sensed some kind of anxiety there.

"Honey, it's okay if you are, really."

"Mom, honestly, I'm not a virgin."

"But you're not very experienced, are you, sweetie?" Erica paused, waiting for Josh to answer. He looked down, his eyes not meeting hers. She reached out and touched his hand tenderly. "Josh, we promised we'd be honest with each other, right? I'm your mother, you can tell me anything and I'll always love you. I only want you to be happy."

Josh felt his heart swell with happiness, his mother's words and stroking hand easing his discomfort. He had to clear his throat before he could answer. "Uh, yes. I'm not very experienced."

"I know you've dated a few girls, but none of them seemed to last very long. What happened with that Jenny girl? I thought she was nice."

Josh shrugged his shoulders uncomfortably. "She was nice. It just didn't work out with her, or the others."

"With Jenny or with any of the others, did you have a chance to...you know?"

"Yes, a few times. But it didn't work out too well with any of them." Josh paused for a second, unsure of what to say next. "It was basically the same reason with each one after a time or two."

"What reason was that, sweetie?"

"Are you sure you want to talk about this, Mom?"

"I'm worried about you, Josh. You're basically a man now, and it's hard for me as a mother to let go. With you going off to school so far away, I just want to make sure you're okay, and that you can enjoy everything that college life has to offer." Erica paused and gave him a big smile and a naughty little wink. "And that should include girls."

They both laughed at that, her little quip helping to ease the tension that Josh seemed to be feeling. With a heavy sigh, he finally responded, "Those girls I was with, after a time or two of being together that way, they didn't want to do it anymore." He paused and Erica noticed he looked sad. "They were worried that I'd hurt them."

Erica looked at her son, shock on her face. "You didn't hit them, or tie them up or anything, did you?"

"No...no, it was nothing like that," Josh replied quickly, waving his hand dismissively once more.

"Then what were they afraid of? I've always known you to be a polite and caring young man."

Josh shrugged and looked down, embarrassed to meet his mother's eyes as he spoke. "According to those girls, I guess I'm bigger down there than most guys. Things didn't go too easily with any of them, and after trying once or twice, they were all kind of afraid to try anymore. They didn't want to touch it or anything. Jenny even said she was afraid I'd tear her in two."

"Oh fuck," Erica thought, her heart racing in her chest. This was even better than she had hoped. She felt herself start to perspire with excitement, the thought of getting her hands and mouth on such a huge cock making her start to salivate. She felt a tingling itch in her pussy, and knew she was creaming her panties like crazy. She had to keep it together though, if just for a little bit longer. "Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie. But sometimes, that can be a problem for young girls. They're just not experienced enough to know how to handle something like that. Perhaps things might have been different if you had a chance to be with someone older, more experienced." She paused as Josh nodded, but he still was unable to look at her. She needed to say something to lighten the mood again. "But I guess, like me, you learned to take care of things yourself, right?" She patted his hand and nodded towards his crotch, to makes sure there was no mistaking what she was saying.

"I guess," her son slowly replied, finally looking up at her. "Mom, you mean you..."

"Oh Josh," Erica said, patting his hand once more and smiling at him. "Everybody does, including me." She was happy to see a smile come over his handsome face. "Which brings me to something else I want to talk to you about."

"What's that?"

"Well, with this trip, we're going to be around each other nearly all the time. Now, I know young men like you have needs that must be satisfied, and things are going to be a little more difficult with us being around each other twenty-four hours a day." Josh nodded, happy that his mother had been thinking about one of the same concerns that he'd been having. His mother continued, "So tell me, Josh, how many times a day do you take it upon yourself to satisfy those needs?"

Josh's mouth gaped open, and he sat there stammering, unsure of what to say to such a blatant question.

"Josh, just relax. I want to make sure you're happy on this trip. Now, there's no point in beating around the bush. We both know what we're talking about here. How many times a day do you usually masturbate? Remember, we said we'd be totally honest with each other."

Josh paused for a few seconds and gathered his courage, afraid of what his mother might think of him if he told the truth. But he went back to his long-standing policy, and knew that he had to tell her. "Usually five or six times a day."

"Oh my God," Erica thought to herself and almost groaned out loud, her pussy-lips quivering with desire as her son's words registered in her brain. She could feel the wetness between her legs, images of her son's huge cock shooting off that many times a day causing shivers of desire to trip down her spine. In a daze, she stared at her son with his bowed head, rendered speechless herself by what she'd just heard.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Josh said, his mother's lack of a response making him start to blush with shame. "You must think I'm a freak or something, but I just have to do it. If I don't, I feel like I'm just going to burst."

"I'd love to have you burst like that all over me," Erica thought to herself, her mind racing as she thought about all the things she could do with a teenage boy capable of getting off that many times a day. She could see that Josh was getting more and more anxious, and she had to put his mind at ease, quickly. "No, sweetie, I don't think that at all." She reached out and took his hand, holding onto it gently as she tenderly stroked it with her other hand. "Actually, I'm very proud of you."

"You are?" her son asked, finally raising his head to look at her.

"I think it's a wonderful thing that you're capable of climaxing that many times a day. A lot of men are what I call 'one-and-done' guys. They have one orgasm, and they're done for the night." She could see that Josh had a calmer look on his face as he listened to her, happy that she didn't think of him as some sort of whacked-out perv or something. "And since we're being honest with each other, I can tell you that mature experienced women love men like that. Unfortunately, that admirable trait seems to only be for a select few. You should feel lucky to be one of those few."

"Really? And you don't think I'm weird or anything?"

"No, Josh. Honestly, and not just as your mother, I think you're quite something." She gave him a teasing little wink again, and Josh blushed, but not from shame this time.

"Thanks, Mom. I think you're quite something, too." Erica noticed her son's eyes flick down to her massive tits when he said that, and she glanced down, spying her large nipples protruding provocatively through the tight-fitting satin cups of her baby doll top. She'd been getting more and more aroused as she'd been thinking about her son's big cock, and his prolific ability to jerk off. She wanted to see that impressive sexual stamina for herself. Now that she had his attention focused back in her, it was time to step up her game.

"Thanks, sweetie. It's so nice of you to say that. But that brings me back to what I started talking about a few minutes ago." She shifted slightly as she sat on the bed beside him, knowing it would make her tits wobble invitingly beneath her tight top.

"Wh...what's that?" he mumbled, and sure enough, his eyes flicked back down to the swells of her voluptuous breasts, the mounds of tit-flesh moving sensually as she shifted her lush backside on the bed.

"Well, I mentioned that I know that young men have desires that they need to take care of, and I was going to suggest that maybe we need to set up some kind of bathroom schedule—but if you need to come that many times a day, I think it would be pretty pointless to do that."

When his mother used the word 'come', Josh felt another little tingle go through him. Knowing how many times a day he usually jerked off, he'd been at his wits end trying to think what would happen about that during this trip. He couldn't believe his mother had brought up the whole thing, but he was glad she had. She definitely had his attention now, and he had no idea where she intended on going with this. "I...uh...what do you think we should do?"

"Well, I have a suggestion, especially since it would look pretty awkward if you were running off to the bathroom constantly."

"What's that?"

"Since you've been having those problems with those young girls you dated, and you said they didn't even want to touch it, what do you think of me giving you a hand?"

Josh's eyes almost bugged out of his head, and his heart was racing a mile a minute. Did his mother just say what he thought she'd said? "G...give me a hand?" he stuttered.

"Like I said, I think things might have been better for you if you'd had an experienced woman to help guide you, to treat you the way a young man like you deserves to be treated, and to teach you how to please a woman." His mother paused and looked at him, a hot sultry look in her eyes. "I could show you what an experienced woman can do with her hands, and I'd be quite willing to do that as many times a day as you want me to. Like I said, I want you to be happy on this trip."

Dumbstruck, Josh stared at her with his mouth open, unable to even speak. Was he hearing things? Was he dreaming? Had his beautiful mother, the gorgeous stacked MILF that he'd been fantasizing about for years—had she really just said she'd jerk him off as much as he wanted? He sat there, totally awestruck, his heart racing in his chest.

Erica reached over and took his book that had been on his lap and picked it up, silently closing it and putting it on the night table beside them. She reached for the edge of the sheet lying across his stomach and started to draw it down. "I want you to be glad we took this trip together, Josh, and I'll do whatever I can to make you happy." With the blood once more rushing to his groin, Josh could only watch helplessly as his mother shifted slightly to the side, drawing the sheet down past his groin.

"Hmmm, it seems like part of you likes the idea," Erica said, her eyes focusing on the swelling growth starting to rise from beneath his boxers. She reached over with one hand and ran her fingers over her son's strong young thigh, her brilliant red fingertips tracing teasingly over his flesh. They both watched as if mesmerized, while his cock continued to grow, the sizable member stiffening and extending as it obscenely tented up the front of his underwear.

"Oh fuck, is it ever going to stop growing?" Erica said to herself as she watched the lusciously illicit display of her son's covered cock stiffening towards full erection. She could see the outline of the massive mushroom head now, the broad flared head pushing the soft fabric of his worn boxers higher and higher away from his abdomen. "Why don't you take your t-shirt off, Josh? I think you'll be more comfortable that way."

Josh quickly whipped off his t-shirt and tossed it aside, then leaned back against the stack of pillows he'd piled against the headboard, wondering what his mother was going to do next. He almost thought she was going to laugh and step away from him—saying the whole thing had just been a joke. But she wouldn't be that mean...would she?

Saying the whole thing was a joke was the furthest thing from Erica's mind. Her eyes feasted on her son's young toned body. She almost licked her lips as she looked at his broad shoulders and swimmer's V-shaped torso, her gaze lingering on the defined muscles of his six-pack abs. "Jesus. My son is fucking gorgeous," she said to herself. "And I can teach him to be the perfect lover—just what I need." She looked down to see his surging prick straining at the fabric of his underwear, a damp spot starting to spread across the fabric, evidence of the precum that had started to ooze from the tip of his cock. She felt her cunt creaming as she looked at the lewd display with fascination, her mouth watering at the thought of getting a taste of his manly cock-sap.

"I think these are just getting in the way now," Erica said as she reached for the taut waistband of her son's boxers and started to pull down. Josh instinctively lifted his hips as she started to draw them down. They got hung up for a split-second as the waistband caught on the swollen knob, and then she lifted them up and over, quickly pulling them right down and off. She tossed them aside, her eyes quickly returning to her son's midsection.

Released from the restrictive confines of his underwear, Josh's immense cock seemed to unfurl from upon itself once it hit the open air. Like a disturbed cobra rising in defiance, it lifted hypnotically from his groin, the broad flared crown seeming to blossom as it extended higher and higher over his taut abs. His mother watched in awe as his stallion-like cock stiffened right before her eyes, the engorged crown getting even darker, the swirling blood in his midsection pulsing hotly into the swelling tube of his aching prick.

"Oh my God, it's beautiful," Erica said to herself, her tongue sliding out instinctively and running around her full pouty lips, her salivary glands working overtime as she watched her son's spectacular cock reach full erection, the thick gnarly shaft and huge enflamed knob standing up at full salute. It was straight as an arrow, the bluish veins pulsing and standing out in bold relief as they fed his boiling blood back and forth along the incredible length to the broad crimson crown, his rope-like corona looking like a deep scarlet ridge that she knew would feel wonderful tearing deep into her mature pussy.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,724 Followers