Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He should be fine," Hal said. "Man, I can't believe he's hitting the books already. It's only your first day."

"I'm kind of surprised too," Erica said as she pushed Josh away from her exposed chest. He watched as she drew her knees up slightly, and then she reached down, her hand disappearing beneath the wispy material of her baby doll top. "We've actually got an oral exam coming up shortly for him."

"An oral exam?"

"Yes, he said he wants to do a little studying every day, and then he'll give me the study material and I'll test his oral skills every night." Erica withdrew her hand from between her legs. She held up the first two fingers of her hand, the slender digits glistening with warm cunt juice. Josh stared in awe as his mother reached over and drew her gooey fingers right across his lips. "Yes, I think if I give him an oral examination like this every night, he should have it down perfectly by the time we get there."

Josh almost swooned with arousal as his mother slid her fingers right inside his mouth, his lips automatically closing down on the sticky digits. Her womanly cream tasted heavenly; earthy and feminine, but not strong and offensive. As he took the first lick and tasted the exhilarating flavor, he knew this was a taste he would never get tired of.

"Well, that's great that you can help him, honey. I'm sure with your help, he'll do very well."

Josh sucked at her fingers slavishly, never wanting to let them go. "It will be nice to have a willing student," Erica said, reluctantly pulling her fingers from her son's mouth and tracing one cherry-red fingernail teasingly across his lips.

"I'm kind of surprised," Hal continued. "I thought Josh would at least take the first week off, and then spend the last week cramming."

"Oh, I have no doubt there's going to be a lot cramming too," Erica said with a big smile on her face. She slipped her hand behind her son's head again and pulled his beautiful mouth back to her big tits, his lips seizing instinctively onto one of her swollen nipples. "Apparently he's got a lot of material to cover, so we might have to start cramming sooner than we think. I've always been good at cramming, so I'm sure I can help him with that too."

"Yes, I remember those all-nighters you used to pull. I have to admit, you're right, you were really good at it."

"I hope I still am, for Josh's sake, of course." She reached down and stroked her son's lengthy dick again, her fingers provocatively caressing his impressive member.

"Well, okay, I better let you go," Hal said. "And since you guys are kind of on vacation, go easy on him during that oral exam—don't be too hard on him."

"All this is new to me too," she replied, her fingers starting to stroke her son's prick more insistently. "I have the feeling I might end up finding it really hard myself." She punctuated this statement with a noticeable squeeze.

"Oh, honey," Hal said with a chuckle. "As hard as it gets, I'm sure you can handle it."

"I'll try my best," Erica replied, giving her son another wink. "Goodnight, dear."

"Goodnight. Give my best to Josh." Erica hit the button on the phone, ending the call.

"Oh my gosh, Mom, I couldn't believe all those things you were saying to Dad," Josh said as he reluctantly lifted his lips off his mother's long hard nipple and sat back on the bed. "I almost lost it when you made up that stuff about giving me an oral exam."

"Who said I made anything up," Erica said in a soft lulling voice.

Josh looked down as his mother started to draw her legs up. The spike heels of her sexy shoes dug erotically into the mattress as her legs finally came to rest, her knees angled well up. She rolled her legs open to each side, her creamy inner thighs coming fully into view. As if hypnotized, he instinctively moved between her spread thighs, his heart racing in his chest. His mother reached down and pushed the wispy material of her baby doll top to either side, exposing her panty-covered mound. Josh could clearly see that the front of the little G-string she was wearing was absolutely drenched, the silky blue material soaked through with her creamy juices. He shivered as he watched her reach forward and slowly trace one long red fingernail down along the enticingly line of her warm cleft, almost pushing the wet material of her tiny panties between her plump pussy-lips.

Erica turned her hand around and crooked her finger towards Josh, beckoning him towards her. She looked her son right in the eye as she spoke, her voice a steamy whisper, "C'mere, baby, it's time for your oral exam to begin."

To be continued...stay tuned for Chapter 2...