Road Trippin with Lusty Lyra

Story Info
They turn their hottest fantasy into reality.
6.3k words
4.04
41.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For almost 5 years my beautiful partner and I have been living, loving, performing, playing and traveling together. Recently we actually turned some of our red-hot fantasies into red-hot reality. Now don't get me wrong, we certainly have passionate and fantastic sex often and we have even had a few erotic experiences with very close friends. But never have we actually acted on seducing a total stranger. Never that is until that one unforgettable steamy autumn night. This is a true story that is too juicy to keep to ourselves so please read on and enjoy!

We had been on the road for about 3 weeks and Lyra was feeling more sexually charged than usual. We had been doing long days of driving and spending nights in motels. When we pulled into the parking lot of a Comfort Inn in Flagstaff Arizona we noticed two middle aged couples standing by their car. The women were dressed in short summer skirts and the men were teasing them and laughing. Lyra said, "I bet they are in for a weekend of fun sex."

While I was checking in Lyra checked out the accommodations. I got the key card and started to walk towards the room. I found Lyra peeking into a tall and narrow rectangular window. She stepped aside and whispered for me to look in at a couple making out in the hot tub. I peeked but felt a bit shy and did not want to be seen so I didn't really see any action.

We took our stuff to our room and settled in. The room was nice but I was ready for a dip in the pool to wash away the drive. Lyra was hungry so she stayed in the room to search the Yellow Pages for a good vegetarian restaurant.

A young couple was standing at the door to the pool knocking and trying to get the attention of the people in the hot tub. They seemed to be about 19 years old, a strong looking guy and a young woman with a beautiful face, long hair and large breasts. I took out my key card as they explained that they mistakenly locked theirs' in their room. When I turned back around after putting the card in the lock I accidentally turned with my face practically in the girls cleavage.

I felt a bit embarrassed but she just chuckled and her boyfriend thanked me for letting them through. Lyra was right about the couple in the tub; they were practically going at it, and it seemed like the 19-year-old girl was the other woman's daughter-in-law. I swam a few laps in the pool and then went into the hot tub and relaxed.

Both couples were now making out and touching each other, seemingly not even aware that I was so close. It was exciting me a bit, but what really got me excited was when the girl in the pool was looked right at me while her boy friend was fondling her. I decided to get back in the pool and swim a few laps.

When I stood up I noticed that I was obviously hard and when I looked down it was easy to see the outline of my cock through my wet bathing suit. When I looked up again the girl was staring at me. She looked up from my crotch and our eyes met for an instant. She smirked then quickly turned and looked away. Then she whispered something to her boyfriend and I dove into the water. Although I wondered how far these folks would go with their exhibitionist behavior I decided it was time to head back to the room.

Flagstaff is a beautiful little college town surrounded by majestic mountain peaks and high desert. The thing I liked most about it is the air; it feels healthy and invigorating to breathe.

We walked around town looking into store windows and people watching before enjoying a yummy meal at a funky little café' and heading back to the motel. Romance was in the air. We both commented on how many couples that we had seen holding hands, hugging and kissing. We fooled around in our motel room for a while but opted for a good nights sleep rather than a late night of wild sex.

Before going to sleep we booked a room for the next night in our favorite spa/hotel, a full day's drive Westward into Southeastern California. I asked for a room with sliding doors that open onto the courtyard, but unfortunately they were all rented.

The next day we drove the spectacular and long mountain route through Arizona. At one point we drove up a steep mountain pass and pulled over at a vista point. The view was spectacular and the breeze was blowing up Lyra's sexy little black summer skirt offering a close-up view to augment the expansive mountain terrain. She caught me checking her out and right there at the lookout area where anybody could drive up and see she started teasing me by running her hands up and down her body.

I quickly grabbed our digital video camera and encouraged her to keep the show going. She then cupped both of her medium sized beautifully shaped breasts in her hands and seductively leaned forward so that I (and the lens) could see all the way to just above her extremely large nipples. Then she surprised me by raising her breast out of her dress, bringing her mouth down to tickle her nipple with her tongue.

Quickly she stood up and looked right at the camera then turned around and bent forward slowly until I could see that she was wearing no panties. She reached her hand between her legs and ran her fingers through her obviously wet lips. I was ready to drop the camera and walk over and take full advantage of her position when she stood up and said, "Time to keep driving."

By the time we made it to the highway it was late afternoon and super hot. We started playing an erotic storytelling game, taking turns making it up as we go. I was driving and Lyra started telling a story. It began with us arriving at the hotel and switching our room to one that overlooked the courtyard and the pools. I added to the story, describing how Lyra slowly and intentionally changed into her bathing suit in front of the doors, the curtain billowing open to offer anyone in the pool a peak at her delicious body.

The story slowly and sensually progressed into a hot threesome with a woman we met in one of the hot tubs, but I will skip the details because the real thing turned out to be even hotter than the fantasy. I will say however, that while telling the tale I noticed Lyra getting flushed in the cheeks, a sure sign that she was getting pretty worked up. I reached my hand over to gently start tickling her thigh and she let out a moan of pleasure.

We kept telling the story while I slowly worked my fingers towards her precious pussy. When I looked over again I noticed that she was playing with her large and luscious nipples through her skimpy dress.

This seriously turned me on, and I could feel my erection getting uncomfortably confined in my boxer shorts. I reached down to readjust myself and saw the head of my cock peeking up past the top of my shorts. When I took my hand away from her thigh to lift my shorts she grabbed my hand and put in right onto her cunt and looked at me with a "please fuck me look" that drives me crazy. I grabbed her lips between two fingers and started circling them around, just barely touching her clit.

I noticed a truck passing on our right and slow down as he probably noticed Lyra's leg hanging out of the window. Her eyes were closed as I sped up to drive next to the trucker. I could not actually see who was driving but I imagined he had a good view as I plunged one then two fingers into her extremely wet and juicy cunt.

I started moving them in and out at a steady pace and her moans were getting increasingly louder and her face was getting redder. I told her that a trucker was watching; she kept her eyes closed and with both hands she started playing with her tits. I told her that the trucker was still there and probably imagining my fingers were his cock. She was really getting into this but when he honked his horn she got self-conscious and told me to speed up. I did as she said and asked her if she was ok. She said, "Please just keep fucking me with your fingers and telling the story."

I did as she asked and soon found another truck to pull up to. This time I dared her to look up as we approached and she did. She said the trucker was looking right at her but he was kind of icky and to speed up again. She said that she liked the idea of truckers seeing her but it also kind of scared her. I carried on with the story and then looked over at her. She had lowered the straps of her dress and was playing with her beautiful bare tits; her face was even more flush than before.

I thought she was about to cum so I pulled my hand away. "Please don't stop! She yelled. I told her we had a big night ahead of us and did not want her to get all worn out. "Please I am so hot" so I reached over and started playing with one of her large nipples one of my favorite things to do. She moaned and I reached down and started rubbing her clit. She moaned even louder and I asked her if I should pull over to the side of the highway and fuck her right now. I pulled my hand away and she yelled please pull over and fuck me please fuck me right now. Now I don't think that I had ever seen her quite this worked up ever before but pulling over was not really an option on this 6 lane California Interstate.

I told her that it turned me on that truckers could see her laying there in this state but she was so aroused that I think she didn't notice anything but the sensations that were flooding her sexy body. A Truck was right beside us and beeped its horn while I was rubbing her clit. Lyra just kept right on moaning not even noticing the truck, instead she just kept begging for me to pull over and fuck her. Every time she was about to cum I would move my hand and tell her she had to wait. By the time we got close to the hotel she was in an incredible state of arousal! After we pulled into the parking lot I quickly dropped down to my knees in front of Lyra and within seconds of licking her clit, she had an earth shattering orgasm!

We watched a colorful sunset while Lyra took a few moments to compose herself before walking into the hotel. We were both really hungry so we got seated in the restaurant. We chose a table by a window where we could look out onto the courtyard. The pool area had 5 or 6 round tubs with natural hot mineral water and 2 big cold-water pools. We were the only people seated and the waitress came right over to take our order. Lyra was having fun rubbing her foot up and down my leg beneath the table while we both took in the view of hotel and spa guests lounging around and soaking in their bathing suits.

I decided to go check in to our room while we waited for the food and left her alone. The woman at the counter was very friendly so I asked her if there were any poolside rooms available. She checked the reservations and found one cancellation and gave it to us at no extra charge. When I returned our food had arrived and I decided to wait to surprise Lyra with the exciting news that our erotic fairy tale could just come true.

We entered the room from the parking lot side and upon walking in Lyra saw the view from the glass doors that were only about 15 feet from one of the tubs. The doors had sheer curtains in front of them and Lyra immediately walked over and wrapped her face into the opening of the curtains to peer out onto the pool area. She looked back at me and said, "Wow it is just like our fantasy, and look, there's even a cute woman in the tub!"

I walked up behind her and pressed myself into her ass as I grabbed onto her hips. I then nibbled on her ear and whispered, "Lyra, do you still want me to fuck you"? She turned her face toward me and started kissing me deeply and when I opened my eyes I noticed that the curtain had opened enough to expose us to the few people in the closest tub. I reached down and slowly started pulling her short skirt up her thigh towards her bare cunt. I felt a surge of energy fire through my body as I realized I was about to expose her to this audience and I reached up with the other hand to cup her tit through the dress. Lyra turned her head and saw how exposed we were and immediately grabbed the thicker curtain and closed it.

She was red in the face and I was not sure if it was from embarrassment, desire or both. She ran off to the bathroom and I called to ask if she was okay. She did not answer; instead she just stepped out in her sexy purple bathing suit and walked through the glass doors and right past the people in the tub outside our room to get into the next tub over. Watching Lyra relax into the tub looked delightful so I decided to join her. Although I could feel that the sexual tension was high, we just soaked and relaxed for a while in the hot healing mineral water.

While we were soaking we noticed a sign on the bar advertising Karaoke, and we decided to go. Lyra has an enchanting voice, which comes more from her soul than the years she spent training as a classical vocalist. It is always fun going to Karaoke with her and watching everybody go from idle chitchat to silent awe when she sings. That night, however there were only a few people in the bar and they were mostly into country music.

Neither of us are drinkers but for the fun of it I ordered us a couple of Kamikazes from an attractive young bartender. When I sat down Lyra was staring at him and when I looked over he was returning her gaze. "Now he is cute!" Lyra said with a smirk. After a couple of songs and a few more drinks Lyra was ready to head back to our room to finally get what she had coming to her. She made a comment about getting the bartender to join us but we took no action. Walking across the pool area we noticed that there was nobody out there.

When we got back to the room and I yawned and said that I was getting tired. Lyra looked at me sharply. "Listen you!" she said, "All day you have been promising to fuck me and now I am drunk and beyond ready, if you are going to poop out on me first just march right back to that bar first and tell that cute bartender to come take your place." Hearing her talk this way definitely woke me up a bit.

I asked her what I should say to him, and what she would actually do if he showed up. She said, "Just tell him that I sent you and want him to come by our room before he goes home from work. Tell him I have a treat for him." She told me that while I went to the bathroom at the bar they were flirting from a distance and during a staring match Lyra licked her lips and put her finger in her mouth in a suggestive way. I was pretty shocked because although she is a huge flirt she is never so direct, but then again never had I seen her this drunk or this horny.

Just the thought of her teasing him that way got me hard and I looked at her deeply and asked "If he actually took me up on the offer and he was here now would you let him do this?" and I slowly pulled her dress up and over her head leaving her standing there beautifully naked in front of me. She looked at me and gasped then said "Maybe I would, but first I would…" She reached down and started unbuttoning my top shirt button slowly making her way down until she got on her knees and started kissing my stomach. She unsnapped and unzipped my pants and pulled them down. She looked up at me and grabbed onto the base of my cock.

"You are a very cute and talented bartender and deserve this treat" she said, then gently kissed the head of my incredibly engorged cock. While still looking up into my eyes then looked down and grabbed my ass and pulled my cock deep into her mouth. My eyes popped open wide and to my surprise I could see somebody wearing a baseball cap sitting in the close by tub. The light was on in our room and although I could barely see him I was pretty sure that he had a clear view of us.

I certainly was not about to stop the moment by closing the curtain; in fact just the thought of being watched while my lovers mouth and throat devoured my cock almost made me cum right away. Lyra must have felt the energy surge go through me and she stood up grabbing my cock tightly in her hand and said "oh no you don't not before you give me the good fucking that you promised". I looked into her eyes and told her how much I love her and how beautiful she looked and "not just to me" I added.

She looked at me in surprise and asked me what I was talking about. You see, Lyra can't see too far without her glasses couldn't see the guy in the tub. I told her that he was there and asked her she wanted me to close the heavy curtain. She turned and faced the tub rubbing her ass against my cock and asked if I really thought somebody was watching. I said that I was not sure if he was watching but if he wanted to he could definitely see through our sheer curtain.

She looked back at me full of lust and practically begged me to fuck her and then she bent over in front of me and reached between her legs and opened her wet and waiting cunt lips to encourage me. I looked outside and saw him move across the pool perhaps to get a better view. Then I leaned forward and slowly ran my fingers over Lyra's back and down her legs until I started to kiss her inner thighs. She said that she couldn't take it much longer and that if I didn't do it soon that she would go out there naked and ask the stranger in the tub to fuck her. "Do you really think he can see us?" She asked again.

I bent down and drove my tongue as deeply into her as I possibly could and again I nearly came from smelling and tasting her. She let out a loud moan as I started licking and tickling around her swollen clit. This was definitely driving her crazy and I have never felt her want to be fucked more than in that moment. While continuing to lick her delicious juices I managed to put a condom on and without her even expecting it I stood up and guided my cock into her.

At first she made a blissful moan as the head passed her wanting lips but then she looked back at me and said " I hope that there really is someone watching you put your huge cock inside me now." Hearing her talk this way made me involuntarily thrust inside her and she screamed out in painful pleasure. "Now I think he can hear and see me fucking you but what must be really driving him crazy is seeing your beautiful tits and wishing that he could be holding them while I…" and I grabbed her hips and started thrusting in and out of her.

I watched her grab her tits and start pinching her nipples as she moaned in delight. I started grinding myself deeply into her as I reached around and rubbed her clit. I wanted to fuck her for a long, long time but the feeling of her clit and the sound of her voice just about sent me over the edge and when she reached all the way between her legs and started to rub my balls and prostate I full on exploded inside her. She was practically screaming with pleasure and I felt her cunt grip me tighter and her muscles tighten. As we both were cumming like crazy I let go of her clit and started pounding in and out of her till I was spent.

Lyra stood up and hugged me and we fell back on the bed. We just lay there holding each other and I felt myself starting to drift and dream. She smacked my butt and said that I better not crash on her yet because she was ready for more. I told her that I just needed to snooze a bit and suggested that she go out and see if our mystery voyeur was still in the tub.

Much to my surprise she kissed me then stood up and put her glasses and bathing suit on. Then she came over to the bed and said that he looks cute and that she will go out and meet him, and she told me that I should come out in about 10 minutes. I agreed, she took off her glasses and slipped through the door while I slipped into a buzzed and satisfied sleep.

When I woke up after a while I was so curious what was happening, but it took all my energy to sit up and look out the window. I saw them sitting on opposite sides of the tub and I could hear them talking. It really just sounded like small talk so I drifted back off. I awoke a bit later hearing Lyra call me with this catcall that we use to get each other's attention. I looked at the clock and it was 2:30, nearly 40 minutes later than when she went out there. I put my boxer shorts on and groggily walked out to find them sitting quite a bit closer together.

12