Road Trippin with Lusty Lyra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in such a blissed out state from vodka, sex and sleep that I actually felt quite comfortable in this potentially awkward situation. When I got into the tub Lyra was immediately affectionate with me and this mystery man introduced himself as Ricky. He said that they were just talking about me and how great a life it sounds like we have together. I liked him right away and Lyra obviously liked him too. With me close by she was getting bolder and said, "I have been out here having fun flirting with Ricky." As she talked Lyra reached her foot out to touch his foot.

After a few minutes of talking I decided to do a round of exploring the other tubs and I offered my blessing to carry on with their flirting while I was gone. After doing a few hot plunges and a few laps in the freezing cold Olympic length pool I returned revitalized and mesmerized. When I got in the tub I saw Ricky pull back a bit and Lyra had obviously been touching him with her foot.

I came up behind Lyra and gave her a hug from behind and pushed her forward just enough so that her foot landed back on Ricky's leg. He smiled and said that they have been having fun flirting. I watched Lyra's foot move up and down along Ricky's thigh and I felt myself start to get erect. I looked beneath the surface of the water and noticed that it was having the same effect on him. I started kissing Lyra's neck and ran my hand over her chest and brushed my fingers over her obviously erect nipple. I saw Ricky staring as I cupped both her breasts.

Lyra looked right at him and asked if he had been watching us earlier in our room. He was quiet for a second and then admitted that he had been watching and then we were both surprised when he said how incredibly erotic it was watching Lyra take my huge cock into her mouth. Then Lyra turned to me and we started kissing but to my surprise she said that it was about time to go in to bed.

I thought that maybe his forward talk frightened her but then she asked him if she could give him a kiss goodnight. He said sure and she reached back and brushed her hand over my hardening cock as she stepped over to him. She straddled right over his legs, leaned down and gently started kissing him. After a moment they were full on making out.

Now I have to mention that for whatever reason, I actually found this to be the most erotic moment of the evening, and I still get totally turned on every time that I think about it. It is not like we have never done anything kinky before in fact one night we had and all night love fest with a very close friend of mine who Lyra seduced, (another story) but I had never seen Lyra be so forward and sexy, and it drives me crazy just thinking about it. I love her!

Nothing more happened then other than very sensual and deep kissing but sparks were flying. This lasted for maybe a couple of minutes until Lyra pulled away and said that it was time to go in to bed, but then told Ricky that if he should get lonely he knows where we are. Ricky smiled and I told him that It was nice to meet him and as we walked toward the room Lyra cleared the lounge chairs away so that he could have an unobstructed view from wear he sat with his inevitable raging erection.

When we got into the bedroom I grabbed a couple of towels. When I came out of the bathroom Lyra was standing in front of the window looking at Ricky in the pool while very slowly peeling down the arm strap of her purple bathing suit. I was curious to see how far she would go with this strip tease so I stayed back and watched. She slowly pulled down the other strap so that her beautiful boobs were all that held up her one-piece suit. Then she called for me while still staring out at Ricky.

I told her I was right there watching and that she was the sexiest woman on earth. She looked back at me over her shoulder to see me standing there with my cock in hand and she smiled then turned back toward Ricky and actually stepped just outside the door as she peeled down her suit and turned her back to him while stepping out of it and walking back inside totally naked! I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her then turned her around so that she was facing him again. I tried to hold her there but she pulled away and got really shy for a moment. I went over to the bed and asked her if she was okay and she pulled me down on top of her and started kissing me. She flipped me over and held me down so that I could not move without struggling so I gave in.

Lyra started running her finger nails down my chest and when she passed over my nipples I reacted by reaching up and grabbing her hair. She forcefully pushed me back down flat on my back and put my hands behind my head. While looking up to make sure that I stayed still, she slowly started kissing her way down my body. The further down my body she went the more she propped herself onto her knees and leaving her exposed bottom for Ricky to see if he could actually see in that far. I was actually forgetting about Ricky about now because Lyra was holding onto my very erect penis while tickling and teasing all around my thighs and balls with her mouth. Lyra can be such an incredible tease and by this time I was dying for her to take me into her mouth but she just kept me on edge. She started kissing and nibbling on the tip of my cock and I reached up and tried to pull her head down onto me. She actually pushed me back down hard and sat up and smacked me across the face. Then she started all over again teasing and tickling her way down my body while looking up at me with her big beautiful eyes making sure that I didn't move my hands.

I heard her say "I think we have company," and I looked up to see Ricky walking into the room and taking off his shorts. Lyra just kept right on teasing me with her tongue paying no attention to the fact that a man who we just met was standing less than a foot from her staring at her ass, which was sticking up in the air. I watched him lick his finger and carefully and incredibly boldly touch Lyra. I could not really tell where he actually touched her, but the moment he made contact Lyra let out a loud and delicious moan that nearly sent me over the edge. I could not resist, so I tried to sit up to look. As soon as I got high enough to see Ricky's finger in her so rarely touched hole, she pushed me back down and put my cock in her mouth.

I watched Ricky move his hands and grab onto her hips and lower his face down to her. I know that a tongue in her ass hole drives her crazy and I was sure that is what was happening because even with her mouth completely stuffed with my rather large cock she was moaning loudly. This sent me over the top and I reached up and pulled her face off of me and started cumming like crazy. Ricky stood up and watched her grab onto my cock and work every last drop out of it as I moaned with delight. Then Lyra crawled on top of me and started kissing me and told me that she loves me. Ricky actually said something really nice about what an incredible relationship we have and then said how incredibly lucky I was to have such an incredibly sexy girlfriend.

Lyra stood up and tilted her head up to meet his lips and they started kissing. I watched and noticed that Ricky had a fairly small but very erect cock poking into Lyra's tummy. I stood up behind Lyra and grabbed her tits while she continued to make out with Ricky. I realized that I was dripping with cum and decided to go to the bathroom to clean up a bit while they got further aquainted.

When I returned they were actually talking and Lyra was explaining that we only have very safe sex when we occasionally play with other people. I liked hearing her talk with so much confidence and I laid down on the bed suddenly feeling overwhelmingly tired. I was starting to drift into sleep when I heard Lyra trying to convince Ricky to kiss me. He seemed uncomfortable with that idea which I was kind of happy for because I was starting to feel too tired to really get into it. In a way I was really happy he was there to take my place because Lyra had wore me out and she was insatiable. I did have enough energy however to hold Lyra and kiss her neck while Ricky licked her.

Again I started drifting into semi-sleep until Lyra told me that Ricky wanted to fuck her and asked me if that would be ok. I was surprised she asked this because in the 5 years that we have been together I had been the only man to actually have intercourse with her. I was too tired to really think or sort out my feelings so I told her that it was up to her. When I looked at her she was completely filled with desire and she hugged me and then focused her attention on Ricky. She opened a condom and put it onto his cock and started to give him one of her amazing blowjobs. The next thing I remember was hearing Ricky talking very dirty and Lyra was moaning with deep pleasure. I opened my eyes and Lyra said "look at how good he is fucking me it feels so good!" and sure enough he was standing while Lyra was on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide open getting fucked really good.

I felt a mix of emotions and was not sure what to do other than watch. I was happy that Lyra was getting satisfied but somehow I felt a bit insecure and uneasy and unfortunately too exhausted to get aroused again from watching. They went at it for quite a while (longer than I can usually last) and finally I was feeling myself start to get hard again. I reached down and started rubbing Lyra's totally enflamed clit while Ricky continued to fuck her and talk about how sexy she is. Lyra asked me to kiss her and when we started kissing Ricky pulled out of her and jerked himself off and had a great orgasm. Then we all lay there together for a while until Ricky said that he better get going. He and Lyra kissed and I gave him a big hug and he was gone.

The next morning I woke Lyra up early to go tubbing. Lyra looked like sleeping beauty as I woke her then she joined me for a soak. She was blissed out and blown away by the previous nights escapades. We had a nice breakfast and hit the road. Back on the highway I told her about the mixed feelings I had which unfortunately was really hard for her to hear. One thing that we have found is that even when things are hard to say and hard to hear we do best when we are completely open and honest with each other especially when it comes sex with other partners. As always we worked through it, which lead to talking about the actual events that took place.

Inevitably this talk got us both totally turned on again. I got so excited just remembering the part in the hot tub when Lyra first kissed Ricky that I had to free my cock and start stroking it. Lyra looked at me and smiled and reached her hand into her shorts to touch herself.

I had stopped paying close attention to the road and slowed down enough for an 18wheeler to pass us on the right. Lyra looked up as he passed and she said he was cute and gave her a big smile. I sped up and pulled up beside him. Lyra had a foot hanging out the window and her legs pretty open and just kept looking up at him and smiling. I asked her what he was doing and she said he was just smiling at me so I dared her to blow him a kiss and to my surprise she did. She told me he blew her a kiss back so I dared her to show him your tits. She grabbed her shirt and pulled it down letting one of her beautiful tits free. I asked him what he was doing and she said he gave her a big thumbs up. Lyra fondled her self and pulled on her yummy nipple and the trucker honked his horn as I started cumming all over the dashboard. Lyra started laughing and I slowed down to gain control. Lyra leaned over and kissed my cheek then bent down and licked and sucked me clean.

It has been over a year since that unforgettable road trip. We never heard from Ricky but hey if you are reading this please get in touch. We would love to play with you again if you're into it. To this very day I still practically make myself cum just by picturing my beautiful, sexy, bold and brilliant Lyra seducing you in that hot tub.

Until we meet again...

Trevor

12