Road Trippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn looked up at me, "Well I guess it's time for your prize then."

She knelt before me and made every effort she could to lick all of Chrissie's juices from my flesh. My balls got licked and sucked for good measure too.

"Gotta keep you nice and hard," she muttered, "So you can fill me up."

At this point I admit I was completely dazed.

There have been only two types of occasions in my life when I've just sort of entered a zone. The first being in the heat of battle on those few times in the service when battle lust sort of came over me with the excitement of getting shot at and the adrenaline taking over my body. The other occasion is when I'm in a hot and steamy room filled with plenty of naked flesh and there is a lot of fluid exchange going on. This was one of the later occasions.

And all I wanted to do was rut and fuck.

I was king of the studs again and the smell of sex was in the air. My cockiness was back. The guys were stroking their meat. Dawn had a finger in her pussy as she sucked me, and I could hear Chrissie screaming out with an orgasm. It just didn't get any better.

I wanted to give Dawn my full attention. It occurred to me that it had been a few months since I'd really taken the opportunity to sample fresh pussy, and here was a waiting and more than willing specimen. Looking down I returned her smile and gently pussy her face away from my cock, I knelt down and pushed her back onto the floor. I put my face in her lap, and looking up straight in her eyes that were fixed on me. Maybe Brent didn't treat her well, cause she looked surprised I wanted a piece of her. I parted her sweet thighs to make room for my broad shoulders. Her pussy lay exposed before my face, she was very aroused and she was wet.

Never breaking eye contact, I bent down and stuck out my long warm tongue. I licked her belly button with just the tip to tease, and then began licking further down. She threw her head back against the floor, closes her eyes, and groaned.

"Oh that's nice, big guy," she moaned, competing with Chrissie farther away, "Fuck me with your tongue, suck me hard."

I pushed my tongue forward inside of Dawn's dripping pussy. With each stroke of my tongue, she became more flushed down there, moaning with desire. She spread her legs open even more, if that was possible, pushing her mound out and up to meet me. I slid down between her thighs while she steered my head into her.

After my tongue hit her clit, she threw up her hands. Brent caught them and she opened her eyes dreamily. Brent was naked too now, and sporting a huge boner of his own.

"Oh look, you brought me something baby," she breathed.

"I always want a piece of you, baby," he replied with a smirk.

She reached over to his full dick and then bent her neck so she could reach it. He knelt down to allow her access. Dawn parted her lips slightly and slipped her own tongue out to taste Brent's familiar cock. It had just a trickle of glistening pre-cum at the tip.

She put the question to both of us, "Wouldn't we be a little more comfortable in the bedroom? It'll be tough for both of you to penetrate me out here."

She smiled, we grinned, and she led the way.

My cock was pointing north, and Dawn grabbed each our stiff rods.

"Spread your legs again, baby," said Brent, "Show us both how wet you are."

She lay back on the bed and did so. I settled right back in to work with my tongue. Dawn blew out a low moan and spread her hips even further open, allowing me full access to her wetness and her hardening clit. Brent lay down across the top of the bed, stroking his cock while intently watching me go down on his girlfriend.

"Why don't you kneel down and give Marc access to the whole thing," he suggested.

There really wasn't any need to twist her arm.

"Oh, you really want to see me fuck him, don't you?" Dawn asked slyly.

But I think, truth be told, that only a blind man could have missed Brent's cock getting excited and harder. I didn't want to wait a second longer to find out what she felt like. Guiding her to a kneeling position, her ass was thrust out and positioned for the penetration she had been waiting for now for fifteen minutes. My cock was still as hard and when she'd measured me and I was ready to let her feel what nearly ten inches could do.

"Marc," she asked, "Do you think you're gonna be able to get that monster inside me?"

"Don't worry darlin," I said confidently, "I've had plenty of practice."

I guided my cock to her pussy, and brushed her lips with the tip. She was still wet from my tongue job and now she involuntarily shivered in anticipation of this fuck. Suddenly I was grinning up at Brent as I parted his girlfriend's moist outer lips, and then I was leaning into Dawn with a lunging thrust.

"So, you want me to fuck you, huh?" I asked commandingly, "Let me hear you say so."

Dawn tried to reach around for my cock to pull me into her.

"You know I do, stud," she said not shyly, "I want you to make me cum with that cock of yours, right now!"

I laughed and withdrew my boner to where it was only about three inches inside. I used my hand to work my cock in circles in her tight box, searching for the spot that would really set her juices flowing. Then I found something that felt like it worked, because Dawn let go of me and fell all the way forward on the bed. I never broke contact, impaling her with my dick. Soon, I was pumping, and my speed picked up until the two of us were fucking with a real determination.

Dawn reached over for Brent's own cock. She moved his shaft up and down in time with my fucking her, and Brent leaned in to lick her sensitive neck.

"Oh yes, my two guys," she groaned out, "Are you both going to cum for me?"

I reached beneath her to finger her clit in a slow circular motion as I fucked her. Never stopping my assault on her cunt all the time.

"I think you're going to be the one to cum, darlin," I promised, "And very soon."

And I delivered on that promise like I always do. The sensations of my fucking her with my long thick cock, sliding in and out of her, touching places she had never been reached before even with her dildos, was incredible. Stroking Brent off at the same time, two hot cocks at once, just added to her pleasure. But when I flicked her clit with my fingers and Brent pinched her nipple, it was too much for her.

"Oh, my God!" she cried, "Fuck, yes, that's it!"

Dawn came with a scream like a banshee, and there was an amazing shudder through her pussy that I knew wasn't faked. I, however, was not done yet. My thrusting continued inside her, my fucking growing more and more rapid. Brent moved his body over the bed, so that his dick was pointing towards her mouth.

"Suck me, babe," he told her, "While I watch Marc fuck you."

She lowered her head and licked his familiar cock, ready to have both us men inside her again.

"Yeah, uh, put it all in, um...your mouth," he gasped between labored breaths.

Dawn opened her mouth and laid her tongue flat against the bulging vein running vertically up his cock. She slowly moved her head up and down while flicking her tongue around his prick. Brent ran his hands through her hair to guide her rhythm while she sucked him off. As if she needed help with rhythm. I was digging into her back with my fingers and getting close to my own orgasm.

"Where do you want it, darlin," I asked her, "Where do you want me to cum?"

She took one hand off Brent's cock long enough to pat the warm flesh of her ass.

"Inside you? All right, here I cum, deep inside you, right now..." I groaned.

My relentless pounding into her pussy continued and I was aware that Brent's groans had become louder. With a final thrust, I felt my juices explode inside her pussy hole. Filling her up and spilling out of the tight cavity.

At the same moment, Brent exploded in her mouth, pulsing his cum right up against the back of her throat, some dribbling onto the bed. Dawn grabbed his cock with both hands to finish him off, all the while using her pussy muscles to squeeze every bit of her prize out of me.

Brent pulled out of her and a string of her saliva came with him. His cock was buffed to a shine by Dawn's hungry mouth. I slowly withdrew myself from her pussy, feeling our juices slimy on my dick. We were all breathing hard, but my young dick felt ready for more and so did Brent's. Dawn reclined all the way back on the bed, tucking a couple of pillows under her head.

"Don't give out on me now, boys, we've only just begun to fuck!"

She tugged on me, pulling me forward to straddle her face. My cock never lost its edge and now it was pushed out toward her face as my youthful reaction time allowed me a quick recovery. I brought my head around and then thrust my cock into her mouth, and Dawn began making noises as she sucked, exploring my unique length and breadth with her tongue.

I was aware of Brent standing up and he walked around to where I had just finished my business of fucking his girlfriend. He slid between her legs to expose her pussy, no doubt now oozing out my cum, and then he bent his head down to lick the inside of her flushed thighs.

It would be moist with my sweat and cum I knew. Dawn continued to suck my cock, as I pumped my groin into her face.

"Oh shit yeah, that's good! Where did you learn to give such great head?" I asked.

"If only you knew," she replied quickly with a sardonic grin.

Then she took my first four inches back in her mouth. My size made blowing me a challenge for any girl, but she was hungry enough to give it her all and more.

I could feel Dawn move her body beneath me, giving Brent's tongue access to her hips. Looking back I saw Brent slide two of his fingers up inside her freshly fucked cunt, in and out in a forceful motion while circling her clit with his tongue. Dawn rocked against his face; her wetness covering his lips.

Dawn moaned around my cock as she came from Brent's work behind me. Her body convulsed with pleasure. But even with my usual incredible staying power, she reached up to squeeze my balls while sucking madly and using her tongue on my mushroom head. It was more feeling than I had expected and before I knew it I'd started to holler.

"Yeah, that's it, take my load down your throat, take it all, bitch!"

As I shot off in Dawn's mouth, Brent could wait for his turn no longer. I got up and he flipped her over on her belly, raising up her hips into the position I'd just enjoyed so much.

"It's time to give your ass some attention now, babe, I hope you're ready!"

Brent forced his cock up her ass, and she whimpered with pain, but only for a second. She quickly ground back in pleasure against his thrusts. He must have been on the edge, because it didn't take him long before his balls long were blast his cum inside her ass. We all fell back on the bed covered with sweat and our assorted fuck juices. For the moment I was sated.

"Wow," said Dawn, in a kind of daze, "That was definitely better than giving hand jobs and fluffing guys for Chrissie."

"Yeah, better," agreed Brent, "Pretty tame stuff for you, though, huh man?" he said to me.

"Are you kidding?" I said, "Dude, I can't think of a better way to spend my time."

We got up to see what was going on back in the living room; only we'd discovered that everyone had gone to play together somewhere else.

Craig must have finished his time alone with Chrissie, because he and Mark were now drinking a beer together in the kitchen. Chrissie was in the hot tub out on the back patio with Todd sitting next to her. They were kissing passionately looking to break some kind of marathon record for needing air. Her hand grasped the back of his head as their mouths opened wide and their tongues clashed. His arms wrapped around Chrissie's shoulder blades, pulling her close to him. She reached one arm around his waist, and pulled him on top of her. Soon she was pinned against the side. The water lapping up around them, Todd had maneuvered between her legs, his mouth never breaking from hers. Chrissie's arms tightened around him, pulling him firmly down against her ample breasts. His manhood was obvious, swollen and firm. They moved in an incredibly erotic way.

Craig and Mark came up beside Dawn and pulled her away to a corner with them. Brent went to grab a beer.

With nothing better to do, I got into the hot tub and felt the warm water and bubbles massage my skin. Leaning against the far end, I watched Todd and Chrissie move together with an urgent kind of desire. I observed them, feeling my spent dick grow more aroused with every minute.

Before long, their kissing and gentle movements rose to an intense orgy of writhing and thrusting. Chrissie's hands clasped tightly over Todd's ass as he playfully bit into her neck. Her head was thrown back and she gasped and growled deeply. His erection must have been rubbing her roughly down there, because she was thrusting back hard in response. Seeming as if she could wait no longer, Chrissie reached down to tug on his cock. He continued to use his tongue to ravage her mouth, but his hands moved to her shoulders. I found myself moving a little closer to the action as Todd took a moment to admire her chest. Her breasts were large, but very beautiful. They shifted erotically in the water, her nipples tight from the exposure to the cool air around them. She was definitely aroused and I knew I needed to be a part of this.

She was still my girlfriend after all.

Chrissie lifted her right breast to Todd's mouth. He took the nipple eagerly between his lips, clutching her breast with his left hand. Meanwhile, I slipped next to her and put my hand over her stomach, holding onto her hip. She turned her head and raised her chin. I cupped her cheek, lowered my lips and kissed her softly, making it last for many long seconds, but Chrissie's tongue pushed through impatiently, burying itself into my mouth. It seared the inside of my cheek, and attacked my own tongue with passionate fury. I felt weak and could barely hold on to her. I had to clutch her thigh tighter in order to steady myself.

Todd continued feasting on her, I let my hand slip from her face and drop to her chest. It slid its way down to her other breast, feeling the soft globe, kneading it gently, taking the nipple between its thumb and forefinger and rubbing it, tugging it, making her squirm with delight. Todd, meanwhile, was suckling like a hungry baby, taking her nipple, and as much of her bosom as he could into his mouth. Chrissie writhed and threw her head back, breaking our kiss. I let my own oral attentions wander down to her breasts, feeling the roughness of her nipple against my lips before I took it between them. It was as wonderful to taste her then as it had been for the first time many months ago. And to make it even more special, there were two of us tending to her ample chest. Each squeezing, kissing, suckling and gently biting with this girl writhing underneath us.

My hand snaked downward by instinct, running into Todd's fingers just above her pussy. Together our hands slid downward over the soft bulge, cupping and massaging her used twat. I felt the heat of her radiating outwards in the warmed water. Todd and I began to knead our fingers, clutching and squeezing her mound. We continued sucking and teasing her nipples as Chrissie reached down with both hands and clutched the edge of the tub to maintain her balance. She rocked her hips, pressing upward against our hands. It was obvious that she loved the feel of our hands grabbing at her hot hole.

Then both of us had the right idea: at nearly the same time, Todd and I pulled away from her chest and moved our attentions downward, watching her breasts floating, lightly swaying in the water as we departed. Together, we sat back for a moment, admiring the thick triangle between her legs, sometimes blurred as the water covered it, sometimes sharp, damp and glistening when the water bubbled around it. Chrissie's slit, visible as her legs moved apart while trying to hold herself still in the water, was partially open, revealing a deep pinkness within, which taunted us, beckoning us to enter. It was no longer the gaping hole that it had been when Craig and I had fucked her earlier. Both of us took up positions on either side of her legs. I reached out with my left hand and rested the palm at the top of her pussy, dropping my thumb down into the cleft of her vagina. I began to gently massage near her clitoris while Todd's fingers invaded her slit, pushing two of them up into her. Together we pleasured her, rubbing and pumping our hands all over her pussy, listening to Chrissie stifle gasps of extreme pleasure. Her hips shuddered as they started thrusting against our touch. She rocked her ass, rolling her back in waves, trying to bring on an orgasm. I rubbed furiously against the bud of her clit, making it harder and causing Chrissie to cry out. She was getting close.

I kneaded her smooth, round ass, squeezing the powerful muscles and stroking the crevice with my fingers. Back and forth I worked them, spreading her cheeks wider as they worked toward her asshole. My thumbs began to pull her puckered aperture open, using the moisture swirling around for my thumb to enter her. I heard Chrissie gasp as it disappeared into her body, sliding up to the root. I could feel her muscular ring gripping it tightly, amid the slick, wet smoothness of her hot muscle. I began moving my thumb back and forth and recruited the palm of my other hand to rub the top of her mound.

I was so caught up in performing for Chrissie, that I hadn't seen what she had done to Todd. She had coaxed the poor guy to kneel on the edge of the tub and straddle her face. The combination of cool air and desire for Chrissie had done a great job of stiffening Todd's reason for being a man. I had a perfect view now. It curved slightly towards the tip, pointing straight down towards her waiting lips. His balls contracted tightly against him in the cooling night air. Todd was preparing to put his dick to excellent use as he braced himself on the rails and lowered the shuddering shaft towards Chrissie's hungry mouth. She took the head between her lips, causing Todd to let out a hiss of pleasure, and reached up with her hand to encircle the base of his member with her thumb and forefinger. Bit after bit of his dick disappeared into Chrissie's mouth, while her hand gently stroked the bottom few inches. Then her head started to move up and down slightly, sliding smoothly over his member. Todd's ass tightened and kicked into motion, lightly thrusting himself into her steaming mouth, pushing his hardness deeper into her throat. By now his groaning had grown beyond a whisper and was almost hoarse with pleasure.

Meanwhile I tried to keep up with stimulating her pussy, still licking and stroking her most intimate places. I replaced my thumb inside her bottom with my index finger, giving me more depth and more control over the movement of the tip as it explored every inch of her rectum. While Todd thrust more rapidly and with deeper strokes into Chrissie's throat, she was beating his erection rapidly near the base, sucking the tip and massaging his balls with her other hand. He didn't intimidate her at all. It just excited her all the more.

I didn't have long to wait for either of them to cum.

Chrissie's stroking increased. She added her thumb to the underside of Todd's dick, pressing in on the bulge there, and pumped faster. His hips began trusting harder, as did hers. I could feel her legs closing up. Her pussy clamped down on the finger I'd inserted into it as I brought her to orgasm. The sphincter of her anus gently pulsed around my other finger while the rest of her insides tightened and twisted in release. I could hear her moaning through the mouthful of cock. Chrissie's hand clutched Todd's dick tightly and moved even faster, beating it furiously while trying to keep the tip in her mouth. Finally, she pulled her mouth back and flicked her tongue rapidly over and under the tip of his erection, at the same time stretching out a long finger from his balls to probe his anus. That sent him all the way over and Todd began to buck, his hips pounding downward, and cry out.