Road Trips Can Be Fun

Story Info
Finally getting his hands on an old friend of the family.
1.3k words
3.83
32.1k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long drives didn't bother me as a kid...

I loved to get in a car and just go for a ride, whether I had a destination or not. Since my brother always had a car, I would try and tag along as much as I could. When I got older enough, I got myself a nice, low mileage beater and the open road was mine!

Analisa was a "friend" of my older brother, from the neighborhood we grew up in. We kept in touch over the years. I thought she was so hot! About two years older than me, about 5"4, big tits and a large, round ass, long black curly hair and tattoos. She was one of those bad girl wannabe types. Her and my brother would sneak booze into the house when no one was around. I remember being getting exciting just by her saying hi to me...

One day she came to me and asked me to drive her to Missouri to see her uncle in the hospital. Before I could moan about the gas, she said she would pay. So I happily agreed. So the next day, we loaded up 2 bags of luggage and hit the road.

During the long drive we talked about a lot of things, I noticed how she loves to laugh, and always plays with her curly hair. Every time she laughed real hard, her chest would jiggle like a Baywatch fantasy. I had to keep shifting in my seat so my dick wouldn't be TOO obvious. I would catch her looking down at my bulge, smirking when she would get caught. She would put her hand on my leg a lot when she'd laugh. I had a secret grin almost well into the night.

It was almost eight pm when I decided I was dead for the night. We found a hotel right off the interstate but they only had a single bed room. Not that I was real broken up about sharing the bed, and strange enough it didn't bother analisa at all! We got to the room and saw a full-size bed. Analisa jumped on the bed and said "PERFECT!" and went into the bathroom with her bag.

After getting settled in, I changed and got into bed. Analisa came out of the bathroom and was wearing a thin t-shirt that was damn near see through. Giving an awesome view of her big nipples. The shirt came down to her thighs, but when she bent over to get things out of her bag I could see her orange, lace boy shorts losing the battle with her big ass. All kind of horny thoughts flooded my mind watching her plump ass; I just wanted to jump her bones where she stood. Or bent. What ever!

After getting a good look of her ass, I finally climbed into bed and turned off the light. The bed small to me, I felt our bodies were touching as we fell asleep. NOT that I was complaining! I tucked my dick down leg of my boxer briefs, so I wouldn't accidentally impale her in her sleep! After a couple hours of sleep, I woke and realized I was right up against her back with my pipe nestled between her ass cheeks. Then it hit me, Analisa must have taken off her shorts sometime during the night AND my dick sticking out of my underwear. How the hell did I not wake up?

I tried not to move, but the thought of her bare ass up against me caused my dick to start throbbing. Not moving an inch, I just laid there and enjoyed the throbbing against her ass. I couldn't believe what I was seeing... Analisa pushed back onto me and poked her ass back at me; as if to give me total access to her. She turned her head to face me and saw me hold back this devilish grin. I had to close my eyes, so I could stop grinning, and her looking right at me wasn't helping. She turned to face me and my groaned out loud when I felt her fingers play with my tip.

Figured it was as good a time as ever, I leaned forward and kissed her neck while my hands grabbed for her large chest. Those nips got hard faster than my dick! I pinched her nips and she let out a squeal, she'd squeeze the dick head and I would groan out loud...we were all over each other like 2 school kids under the bleachers.

We kissed for several minutes. Sucking on my lips, groping her ass, her pinching mine. She draped her leg over mine. Pressing together in the dark I know she felt my length rub against her swollen pussy lips. She was slowly humping against me. I wanted to please her as long as I could so I knelt between her thighs and opened them wide. She presented her womanhood without any barriers or distractions. A mound of pubic hair framed her swollen lips. I slid my hands under her ass and went to work. I licked from her clit to her asshole in one long motion. She jumped at my touch. I then, used short tongue licks, and long purposeful ones. I was trying to blow her mind!

I continuously worked on that pussy until I was sure her orgasm was approaching like a mortar shell hurtling toward the earth. Analisa suddenly arched her back and howled as she exploded through her climax. She grabbed my head, and pushed it even closer against her sex. She damn near cut off my breathing....

Analisa lifted her shirt over her head, revealing two large nips that I could not take my eyes off of.

I reached up and pinched her nips making her moan. I knew I had her where I wanted her when I got those tits in my greedy hands.

She wrapped her hand around my stiff joint, she started to stroke me very slowly and deliberately. I couldn't shake her looking at me right in the eyes. It was like I was a deer caught up in some headlights. Watching it pulse in her hand, she pulled me on top of her and aimed it her entrance. After rubbing it up and down a few times against her clit to torture her, I slowly pushed passed her lips until it was totally inside her.

I started long, deep hard strokes, in and out of her greedy hole. I looked down and watched her pussy grip my shaft each time I pulled out, then pumped back in. I tried to keep this same rhythm as she raised her hips up to meet my thrusts.

I licked his middle finger, making sure to coat it completely. Quickly sticking it in her tight, warm little asshole; I pumped her with my finger as I fucked her with my rock hard dick.

"Oh god, that's it!, don't stop!! make me cum!," she begged.

Analisa lifted her legs high into the air and grabbed my ass as I pumped my manhood in and out double time.

"Oh fuck!, I'm fucking cumming!!," she yelled.

"Oh shit baby, me too!," I moaned. I came so hard, I was dizzy. She climaxed again, letting me get in a few more strokes into her; letting the last of my cum drizzle out.

After what seemed to be an eternity of laying and breathing hard; analisa gave me a smirk and reached over and fondled my balls. I thought I felt a tingle in my dick.

We tried a few more positions, but finished her on top. After about 10 minutes of her riding me like bronco, she finally came yet again and collapsed. We were lying in a heap of body parts exhausted from our session and fell fast asleep. We continued on to our destination the next morning, but we got off to a late start due to 1-2 more horny sessions before breakfast.