RoadBull - The Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
She gives up her ass as I become a bull.
1.7k words
36k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xavier8in
xavier8in
18 Followers

I got a call the next day from both of them. They had gone home and spent most of the night fucking each other and talking about what we had done. They were hooked and wanted more. Unfortunately Jake had to work nights the rest of the week and we couldn't find a time to meet up.

"Would you consider meeting me late. Here at the house?" Pam asked. I didn't know what to say. I was looking forward to seeing my cock slip inside her, but there is a lot more strings when you're in someone's home.

"Would that be okay with Jake? Where will the kids be?" I asked. I could hear Jake mumble something over speaker phone. Pam filled in what I couldn't hear "He loves the idea. I think he likes it more than he's willing to say based on how hard he is. I'm jacking him off now and he got so hard when I asked. If you come over late, I'll let you in. The kids are teenagers. Nothing wakes them up anymore."

It was awkward but my desire outweighed any concerns I had. I agreed and made plans to show up late that night.

I pulled up in front of their house just before midnight. The door opened right away. Pam must have been staring out the window, waiting for me to arrive. She looked great standing there, holding the door open as I walked up. Her smile was so sexy. I could tell she was excited as her nipples poked out from her shirt and her lips quivered in anticipation.

She hugged me saying "I remember, no kisses." We stood there just inside the door holding each other, more as friends than as lovers. She pulled back and grabbed my hand leading me down the hallway. She pulled me into the master bedroom and locked the door. "Just in case" she said.

We both sat on the bed. It just felt weird. We both felt that way. Ever the strong woman she reached forward and put her hand on my leg. "Thanks for coming over. Jake and I both really want this." All I could do was nod. "Go ahead and stand up. I want to suck you again."

It felt great as her lips covered my cock. She had taken off my clothing, but had remained fully clothed herself. It felt odd to be getting blown, standing naked next to her marriage bed. Hot, but strange. She cupped my balls with a hand, with a single finger pressing right behind them. It felt great. I moaned and spread my legs. She shifted the finger a little farther back and touched my asshole.

'Whoa!" I said, clenching my cheeks. She let my cock pop from her mouth and smiled up at me.

"Don't you like a finger in your ass?" she said with a coy smile.

"I wouldn't know. Seems strange" I replied. She cocked her had to the side and looked into my eyes.

"Did it feel bad?" Considering it for a moment I nodded no. "Trust me?" I hesitated and nodded yes. With that he drew my cock into her mouth again. After a couple of pumps her finger again started the journey to my asshole. The first flick felt electric. I went up on my tip-toes a bit and deep into her mouth. Pam smiled as best she could with my cock her in mouth, the wrinkles around her eyes showing joy and kept sucking.

Her lips felt great with jolts from her finger as it flicked a few times then stopped, touching my hole. Pam drew off my cock for a moment and looked up. "I promise you will like this. Jake cums so hard when I do this. I want to swallow all your cum so you can fuck my ass for an hour before you cum again." I agreed and asked what I should do. 'Push out a little as I push in. It will be strange for a second but by the time I finish you'll love it."

With my cock in her mouth I nodded agreement. She reached back to the bedside table without even looking and grabbed a bottle of lube. Putting some on her finger I felt it return to my asshole. Doing as she said I felt her finger slip into my ass. It was an odd but a sensation-filled feeling. It took a few minutes to get used to the feeling, but when she finally was deep enough to feel my prostate it was like a buzzer went off. It was all I could do not to cum. The smile returned to her face. She stopped bobbing and said "I knew you'd like it"

I closed my eyes and enjoyed her bobbing on my cock. Jake was a lucky man to get these on a regular basis. Her bobbing and the buzzer like pushing on my prostate got faster and faster. As much as I thought I could control cumming I found myself losing control. I tried to hold back and she just sucked faster and pushed harder. Eventually I couldn't stop and came in her mouth. She kept sucking and swallowing. It seemed like the longest cum I ever had, with another spurt with each press against my prostate.

Finally the tip of my cock was a bit sore and Pam let it drop from her mouth. She had a smile of satisfaction on her face as she got up and we both laid down on the bed as I recovered. While I caught my breath she grabbed a purple but-plug from a bedside table, lubed it up and started to fuck her own ass. It was very hot to watch her pleasure herself. "I knew you'd like it. Jake goes really wild when I use a strap on cock and fuck him while jacking him. If you ever want to try fucking a man I know he would really like it."

That was a lot of information to take in. Getting hard from watching her while hearing about how he likes strap on sex and her wanting me to fuck him it was conflict city. I managed a weak nod. "Don't worry, it's only if you want to. I just know he would like it. He lets me have your cock I thought I should return the favor." She lost herself in thought and then said matter-of-fact "Maybe I can fuck you with the strap-on while you fuck him and lean over and suck him off, all at the same time" She delivered it with the same tone as asking if I wanted to eat some french toast which threw me.

"I thought he wanted nothing to do with your ass" I replied. He doesn't, or at least says he doesn't whenever the subject comes up, but I've gotten him to enjoy when I fuck his. I think its that he doesn't want to admit he enjoys it more than anything else. If it get me to fuck you again, I don't mind."

My cock had grown back to being ready and she noticed. "Can't be too much of a turn off for you" she said as she pulled out the plug, rubbed some lube on my cock and climbed on top of me. She had a devilish smile as she raised up and positioned my cock at the entrance to her ass. "Let me set the pace until I'm ready Zee, okay". I nodded and with that she sunk down on my cock.

It felt so good as her tight hot ass sank on my hard cock. I had to hold back from going deeper and faster than she wanted. Slowly she went up and back down. After the forth or fifth time she let out a breath and smiled at me. "Have you always been this thick? My god I think you may rip me open." I gave her a tentative pump instead happy to hear a slight whimper back. Another slightly harder pump and another whimper. I help pumping harder and harder and was soon fucking her as hard as possible. Her tiny frame looked great as she tried to hold on to my savage thrusts. She was making more and more noise until she started to cum with a half moan half scream more animal than human. She crashed onto my chest, my hard cock still inside her.

"Oh my god. I can't remember the last time I came that hard. I'm not sure its because its married cock or what but it feels great. Do you think you can do that more?" She sat atop me squeezing my cock with her ass. "Any chance your wife will let me visit and fuck you more.

"You would like that?" I asked.

"Yeah, having her sit in the room, maybe get me ready for your cock. Hold it as you sink in my ass" she said as she started to ride me again.

"Have her lick my cum out of your ass or lick your clit while I ass fuck you?" I said starting to pound her. She closed her eyes in pleasure with the words, getting into the fantasy. It took almost an hour, with her cumming several times and lots of lube until she tapped my shoulder and said "no more. I'm too sore. Please cum."

A few more pumps and I blew my building load deep into her ass. She locked eyes making the orgasm more intense. There wasn't much cum as my softening cock slipped out. She turned to her side an cuddled next to me. "I'm going to stay like this until Jake gets home so he has something to lick up." she said her eyes drooping. "We both thank you."

I nodded and got dressed. I pulled up the sheet over her body. She was mostly awake. I supposed Jake's licks would wake her up when he got home. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left the house as quietly as possible. I felt so drained as I drove back to my hotel and tried to catch some sleep before going to work.

xavier8in
xavier8in
18 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
RoadBull - KC Giving a wife what she needs while hubby watches.in Loving Wives
Fred Pleasures Jessica A married couple is introduced to the cuckolding kink.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Two Wives Seduced Two loving wives seduced by big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories