Roadie Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes opened with a shock. That can't be. I felt underneath the sheets, I had my pants on. I strained my poor tortured brain trying to recall. No, it must have been a dream. It couldn't be-

I nearly fell out of bed when the door suddenly opened. The girl walked in, behind her I could see the fat Russian turning away to talk to someone. My crew chief. Oh crap. I looked at the girl's face as she closed the door.

"I-"

She interrupted me.

"It's okay. We have birth control in Siberia." I felt like such an idiot, I'm not sure why. She came closer, and it hit me what a beauty she was. Immediately I was overwhelmed by that warm feeling again, it freaked me out. She sat by me on the bed and asked "How are you feeling?"

I stared at her for a few moments, and just responded "Are you kidding?" She smiled and wanted to say something but the door flew open again. The Russian walked in, followed by my crew chief. Unaware and uncaring that he interrupted, the Russian started to speak.

"Your boss here says you have been looking to go on tour for a while now." I nodded slowly, it was true. "My daughter Lisa seems to like you, she suggested you'd come with us on our tour though the US in a week. Would you like that?" I was simply god smacked. Daughter? Tour?

"Well, I..."

"Okay! That's settled, then! I suggest you start arranging, don't want to miss the tour bus!" He chuckled as he did before, and before he turned away he hissed "Now... I'm sure there is no need to let anyone know about this... unfortunate mishap, is there..." So there's the catch.

I looked at Lisa, grinning behind her father. Thinking "You are so going to get it once I'm up and walking," I shook my head.

12